So I made a pull on the Summer banner using orbs from the new Kotaro battles and the Arena season

There's only one blue orb. I take it, and suddenly Summer Robin pops up. What the hell. I literally had never even pulled on this banner before now?

I also got a 3* Nino and a 4* Matthew, but SUMMER ROBIN. Is this the game's way of apologizing to me for the Fury Banner? Because if so, I accept. Let's take a look at the IVs: plus HP and minus... minus atk... ooohhh noooo...

TBH though I'm still really heckin glad I managed to pull Robin here. I've managed to evade the Rezzy Curse™ for pretty much every important unit up until now, so I guess it was going to catch up to me sooner or later. I'm wondering if I should keep pulling for another Robin so I can merge them and hopefully neutralize the -atk, or just give this Robin LoD or Fury and try to get Alm or Sanaki or something.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My screenshots for some reason are too large to be posted, but I got a 3 Star +Spd -Def Nino out of luck. So I immediately made her into a 5 star, and merged my current already present 5 star Nino (+HP -Def) into her, effectively giving her Death Blow 3, Desperation 3, and Hone Atk 3, and /33+1 HP/33 Atk/ 39+1 Spd/16 Def/26 Res/. Simply glorious. Also I got a 4 star Fae for Renewal 3 as well!

FINALLY got a Kagero.  And bumped up my 5* chance to 3.50.  That's like the best part about wanting a 4* unit, it doesn't mess up your 5* percentage...

She's +def/-res.  Personally I think this justifies sacrificing her to a favorable Gaius.  I have +spd/-res and +atk/-hp.  Not sure which one would be better, but either is probably equivalent to a bad IV Kagero.

I caved and got an Alm, +Atk/-HP; it's not bad, but I wanted a +Spd one. There's a good chance I'll give windsweep to Felicia so she can attack the distant counter meta.

I also got another Faye incase I wanted to give her bow to someone that could use it better

It finally happened, @Arcanite @Rezzy @Kaden @Rafiel's Aria

Up until now, I had hoarded 85 orbs, but for good measure I bought another 48 orbs to put me at 133. What for? Pulling Genny on the Bound Hero Battle banner.

133 --> 68

After a handful of pulls sniping only colorless and being greeted by two 4* Virions in the same session, there she was.

Spoiler
Spoiler

9hqznXV.png

Sheep Daughter Genny finally came home! It made all the pain of pulling exclusively colorless these past few weeks worth my trouble.

Spoiler

0V7ZFSg.png

And out of the one colorless orb in the session too! The rest was all nice skill fodder, but I still need my Triangle Adept Roys ;^;

Spoiler

N3LzvbT.png

+Spd -Res. Can you get any better than this?

I might spend the rest of my orbs on the Tempest banner, but I'd rather wait for CYL since I don't want to see another colorless orb again for a very long time after this.

Also, a bonus:

Spoiler

kLNfDsG.png

9H4DGTF.png

Getting her Lv. 40 Confession less than 10 minutes after pulling her makes me feel like a perv tbh

Edited by MrSmokestack

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Up until now, I had hoarded 85 orbs, but for good measure I bought another 48 orbs to put me at 133. What for? Pulling Genny on the Bound Hero Battle banner.

133 --> 68

After a handful of pulls sniping only colorless and being greeted by two 4* Virions in the same session, there she was.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

9hqznXV.png

Sheep Daughter Genny finally came home! It made all the pain of pulling exclusively colorless these past few weeks worth my trouble.

Reveal hidden contents

0V7ZFSg.png

And out of the one colorless orb in the session too! The rest was all nice skill fodder, but I still need my Triangle Adept Roys ;^;

Hide contents

N3LzvbT.png

I might spend the rest of my orbs on the Tempest banner, but I'd rather wait for CYL since I don't want to see another colorless orb again for a very long time after this.

Also, a bonus:

Reveal hidden contents

kLNfDsG.png

9H4DGTF.png

Getting her Lv. 40 Confession less than 10 minutes after pulling her makes me feel like a perv tbh

OMG! I'm so happy for you! It's about time she decided to come home! (This literally happened to me when I was trying to get Reinhardt. I bought a ton of extra orbs and ended up not needing all of them to get him. But it's nice to have that cushion!) I hope she serves you well. She enjoys that boost in speed for sure. You can give her ATK+3, and she'll be a precious little sheep of destruction.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

She enjoys that boost in speed for sure. You can give her ATK+3, and she'll be a precious little sheep of destruction.

Found a use for my Gordin at least!

I've dumped some SI onto her but it'll be a while before she can equip any of it. She's permanently taking over Sakura's role as a Staff-staffer~ for my Tower grinding though so hopefully it goes by quick.

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

133 --> 68

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

9hqznXV.png

Reveal hidden contents

0V7ZFSg.png

Reveal hidden contents

N3LzvbT.png

Also, a bonus:

Reveal hidden contents

kLNfDsG.png

9H4DGTF.png

GZ, I got mine not too long ago.  Still trying to find someone to feed her too, all I got is a +2 Sakura which is not worth it.  Well, I'm pulling for Summer!Gaius still so no doubt they'll throw some 5* healer at me sooner or later.

22 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

133 --> 68

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

9hqznXV.png

Reveal hidden contents

0V7ZFSg.png

Reveal hidden contents

N3LzvbT.png

Also, a bonus:

Reveal hidden contents

kLNfDsG.png

9H4DGTF.png

Congrats, may she serve you well.  Though, you're missing out on a lot of SP by Crystal-leveling.

I hope we get another new Banner later this week.  I've got 100 Orbs and no one to spend them on.  I'm still wanting to get Lucina, but she's not yet been featured on a Banner as the only Red.  I was lucky to finally get my Minerva last week, though, so I can't complain too much.

I figure it's time for me to tally up all the -Atk 5*s I've gotten so far.  I'm up to 34 now.  I recently got Roderick, Merric, Mae, and Tharja, and I forget if I mentioned them.

Spoiler

Camilla
Baby Tiki
Titania*
Lyn*
Abel*
Seliph*
Effie*
Effie (again)*
Olwen*
Julia*
Soren*
Ephraim
Spring Camilla
Faye
Rebecca
Takumi
Ogma
Clair
Chrom*
Corrin XY*
Spring Lucina
Reinhardt*
Cain
Bride Cordelia*
Bride Cordelia (again)*
Bride Lyn
Lucius
Summer Robin
Summer Tiki
Summer Frederick
Mae
Roderick
Tharja
Merric*

A * denotes a unit that was merged or used for skill inheritance, so I no longer have them, but Pulled.  There may be someone out there with a greater blessing of -Atks, but I think my luck has transcended into godhood.  I think I got all of them on that list, but I may have forgotten some.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I figure it's time for me to tally up all the -Atk 5*s I've gotten so far.  I'm up to 34 now.  I recently got Roderick, Merric, Mae, and Tharja, and I forget if I mentioned them.

Holy crap, how many 5*s total?  You should really only pull for characters that don't need attack like...umm...only healers.

And damn, I think you've found a lot more feathers than I.

Edited by Lushen

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, may she serve you well.  Though, you're missing out on a lot of SP by Crystal-leveling.

Genny's a healer though, and she'd need an initial 470 SP for Assault and Wrathful Staff to even level or SP grind properly. At least she can make up for the ~500 SP lost from autoleveling by just using her for Tower runs from here on out. SP builds up fast on healers.

Normally I level units by having them run Stratums 5 levels lower to delay their level-ups and accumulate some extra SP for about 1,000 SP by level 40, but with a healer it gets more tedious than I'd like. Also, I thought it would be funny screencapping an autolevel from Lv. 1 to 40 because yeah

43 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Holy crap, how many 5*s total?  You should really only pull for characters that don't need attack like...umm...only healers.

And damn, I think you've found a lot more feathers than I.

Not counting freebies or ones I've promoted, my -Atk rate is about 50%.  I've Promoted 7 units to 5* and have Masked Marth and Tobin.  So around 80ish.

10 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Genny's a healer though, and she'd need an initial 470 SP for Assault and Wrathful Staff to even level or SP grind properly. At least she can make up for the ~500 SP lost from autoleveling by just using her for Tower runs from here on out. SP builds up fast on healers.

Normally I level units by having them run Stratums 5 levels lower to delay their level-ups and accumulate some extra SP for about 1,000 SP by level 40, but with a healer it gets more tedious than I'd like. Also, I thought it would be funny screencapping an autolevel from Lv. 1 to 40 because yeah

I usually have a Healer level-up along side my other lowbies, and then start using a new one once they hit 40.

31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I usually have a Healer level-up along side my other lowbies, and then start using a new one once they hit 40.

Oh. I've been using the same healer for all of my tower runs since release--a 5* Sakura. I didn't get another 5* healer again until about a month ago, so she's probably been severely spoiled in terms of SP gain for all this time.

Edited by MrSmokestack

@MrSmokestack, congrats on getting your sheep daughter. Now that leaves one other person without a sheep daughter or rather, persons, since a ton of people want Genny for one reason or another.

Anyway, didn't the 1.50 update increase the amount of EXP healers get? It wouldn't have taken long and I remember Genny and bride Lyn leveling up fairly quickly despite getting them within close time frames. Plus, they get a ton of SP if they're leveled normally. Then again, Tempest Trials, but you have a Lukas, don't you?

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

@MrSmokestack, congrats on getting your sheep daughter. Now that leaves one other person without a sheep daughter or rather, persons, since a ton of people want Genny for one reason or another.

Anyway, didn't the 1.50 update increase the amount of EXP healers get? It wouldn't have taken long and I remember Genny and bride Lyn leveling up fairly quickly despite getting them within close time frames. Plus, they get a ton of SP if they're leveled normally. Then again, Tempest Trials, but you have a Lukas, don't you?

Thanks for dropping by! Good luck pulling for a good red mage btw

There's been several balancing changes for EXP gain over the past few months, but I've never needed to raise another healer since I first got my 5* Sakura. They've helped with leveling my GHB units to 5* 40 at least.

Genny isn't a bonus unit for this month's Tempest Trials, sadly, and Lukas is only a 20% bonus so I'm tempted to pull on the TT banner just to have a unit that gives a higher multiplier.

21 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Thanks for dropping by! Good luck pulling for a good red mage btw

There's been several balancing changes for EXP gain over the past few months, but I've never needed to raise another healer since I first got my 5* Sakura. They've helped with leveling my GHB units to 5* 40 at least.

Genny isn't a bonus unit for this month's Tempest Trials, sadly, and Lukas is only a 20% bonus so I'm tempted to pull on the TT banner just to have a unit that gives a higher multiplier.

Yeah... I'll need it. I'm holding out for a red mage GHB. Berkut kind of ruined that by delaying my hope. You better be one damn good unit with awesome voice-acting that I keep hearing about.

I just train every new unit I get. Who knows, maybe they'll be useful for something. That and back-up healers are useful in case something goes wrong, especially back-up Rehabilitate healers.

Oh yeah, Clair's the other 1.2x bonus unit.

31 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey Rey when I get more orbs could I get Belinda to help me summon Olwen or Soren XD

She said she can build you a summoning circle. I mean we have the stuff.

6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

She said she can build you a summoning circle. I mean we have the stuff.

That sounds like fun, haha, I'll have to poke you two when I want to summon again :P:

I was hoping to pull a 3* or 4* Donnel...for Drag Back...

...end up getting 5* Lukas instead.

I went up and fed him to Tobin. Barracks were full anyway. 

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

20 orbs on the Summer banner...

XpnBnrK.png

This is my third Azura. This one's +Def -HP, but I like my +Res -HP one better so I merged.

Give me one of those...