• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably spent about 42/43 orbs so far with nothing to show for it. I have been lucky enough to have at least 1 colorless orb in each session though, so my hunt for Leon will have to continue later. On the bright side, with the characters I sent home, I'm up to 80k feathers. 

25 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I probably spent about 42/43 orbs so far with nothing to show for it. I have been lucky enough to have at least 1 colorless orb in each session though, so my hunt for Leon will have to continue later. On the bright side, with the characters I sent home, I'm up to 80k feathers. 

Same here, only going for Sonya. I keep getting just 1 green orb per summon and it's always a 3 star junker.

41 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I accidentally summoned Delthea.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I accidentally summoned Gray. I had a feeling when I tapped the orb.

YlsiSIP.png

He's -Atk, so he'll just sit there forever. Or provide the Zanbato to someone.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I accidentally summoned Gray. I had a feeling when I tapped the orb.

YlsiSIP.png

He's -Atk, so he'll just sit there forever. Or provide the Zanbato to someone.

Lol, apparently my Delthea is -atk as well. Fun times.

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

So, with the new chapter and the apology orbs, I got to 20 again. Time to try and get something out of the TT banner (pity rate at 4.25 before pulling):

- 3* Bartre (..., just go away)

- 3* Subaki (I don't need 20 of you...)

- 3* Niles (urgh..)

- 3* Gaius (at least I don't have a lot of copies of you...)

- 5* Marth (Already have you, don't even like you that much)

So uhm yay, I finally got a 5* from this banner. At least I can now tell myself to stop pulling from this banner. This Marth is also neutral, which is at least better then my first one who is -atk. I still don't think I'll be using him to much though, and the other pulls were pretty much useless to me. So yeah, @Catria! this game seems to really hate me for now. Wish you were right and I got a Jacob...

I finally got one too and can stop pulling. It's a summer Tiki! But she is -attack 

sigh 

29 minutes ago, Catria! said:

I finally got one too and can stop pulling. It's a summer Tiki! But she is -attack 

sigh 

Seems like we both got pretty bad luck this time around. But hey, at least you got a summer unit!

Was she the one you were after?

Just now, Bartozio said:

Seems like we both got pretty bad luck this time around. But hey, at least you got a summer unit!

Was she the one you were after?

Eh, sort of. i just wanted more green units, and if all else failed, I could give Close Defense to someone. Which banner are you gonna pull from now?

Just now, Catria! said:

Eh, sort of. i just wanted more green units, and if all else failed, I could give Close Defense to someone. Which banner are you gonna pull from now?

None, I'm going to save my orbs for a better time. I was somewhat tempted to go for Delthea and Mathilda since they pretty much carried Alm's team for quite a while (toghether with Clair, Python and my healers I guess), but I decided not to after all. I want to have some orbs in reserve for when Micaiah or a Magvel banner arrives, and their stats aren't that great anyway (Delthea is good, but not better then my Linde or Reinhardt).

Are you planning to keep pulling? If you want more greens, would that mean Sonya is next?

I don't even consider -atk to be an awful thing if it's on a character with high enough attack. I mean, it's annoying but not debilitating.

Now ... if I got -atk on a character who needs as much attack as they can get (like Odin, Olwen, Tsubaki, or Henry), THAT would be awful.

34 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

None, I'm going to save my orbs for a better time. I was somewhat tempted to go for Delthea and Mathilda since they pretty much carried Alm's team for quite a while (toghether with Clair, Python and my healers I guess), but I decided not to after all. I want to have some orbs in reserve for when Micaiah or a Magvel banner arrives, and their stats aren't that great anyway (Delthea is good, but not better then my Linde or Reinhardt).

Are you planning to keep pulling? If you want more greens, would that mean Sonya is next?

Meh, I dunno. I already have Julia as a green mage... I'll save up some orbs and then think about it :P

My luck in this bloody game finally somewhat changed and I finally received a new five star after two months of suffering through Selena, Donnel, Sully, and MCorrin hell, Marth.  He's  +Res -Spd it seems, so not the best, but I'm ftp, so I'm still ecstatic regardless :D.  I also got a neutral 4 star Reinhardt out of this (time to break this game apparently...?) and a four star Serra, Rebecca, and... another god damn Sully (four stars...).  I, then, went nuts and spent 9 orbs on two more chances... and got a three MRobin and... another four star Donnel.  So... my luck seems to have ended already.  Oh well, best summoning session in ages, so I'm happy.

Went to summon on second account since I had about 140 orbs.

So I wanted Matihlda and Gray...no red orbs but 2 blue. And I got +Atk/-Def Delthea instead. I'll take it I guess! I need a backup blue mage if Reinhardt falls anyway.

Decided to try Celica's Army and I got myself a Saber! I wanted him and Sonya (maybe one day), and he's +Res/-HP which is decent enough, maybe tank mages better with Shield Pulse Aegis I guess.

Two 5 star summons in the first pull! I'm happy, although I just need to purchase barracks space now!

I had over 100 orbs and only got one new character out of it...

So I got several not-Kleins (4* colourless), including Priscilla, Lissa (twice!), Niles, Matthew and Saizo.

I also got several not-M!Corrins (4* reds), who I don't even care to recall.

And several not-Boeys (4* greens). Mostly Bartre. Darn guy can't get enough of me.

Buuuut... I GOT SABER!!!

And the weirdest Sonya I ever did see. Blue hair, armour, big axe... xD

Wish I'd got Leon, though. Gonna keep pulling just colourless if I get more orbs, since I'm not so bothered if I get Sonya or not.