6 minutes ago, Personette said:

That's actually not what I said at all. We should pay for the things we value and that includes entertainment. Entertainment and leisure aren't stupid or a waste.

My apologies. I was using this exact point of yours to reinforce that what Oboro! said earlier in the thread was unfair. Sorry for not being clear.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

Pulled a +att/-res Ephraim - with the older versions I had that means he will now have 55 attack.

Congrats, I think that's one of the best natures for him.  I got Ephraim, but he's -Atk, so I don't use him all that much.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I think that's one of the best natures for him.  I got Ephraim, but he's -Atk, so I don't use him all that much.

Thanks! I've been pretty lucky with him in this game. That's unfortunate, it's a killer getting a unit you want with a bad boon/bane.

6 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

Thanks! I've been pretty lucky with him in this game. That's unfortunate, it's a killer getting a unit you want with a bad boon/bane.

It's kind of a running joke that half of my 5*s are -Atk.

5 minutes ago, Catria! said:

This should be a running joke in your life that extends to your real life too

That sucks though :( I got -Atk Summer Tiki...

Hopefully my atrocious Heroes luck can balance out with real life good luck.

Me too, on the Tiki.  I like to think my -Atk Baby Tiki grew up to be my -Atk Summer Tiki

I managed to get 20 orbs, and I really gotta say, this game is really screwing me over. It happens so often that I start a session, has one blue that's a 3* Odin, start a second with two, a 3* Florina and a 4* Est (Got me excited as hell), and the third session decides to give me three blues. Something similiar to this happened the last time I decided to summon.

It hurts me so much inside that those other blues could've been a good Delthea.

Edited by KongDude

At times, it really feels like my 5* rates work in reverse. As in, the lower it is the more likely I am to pull a 5*. Case in point, four of my recent 5*s (Summer!Fred, Minerva #2, Gray, Delthea) came off of pulls where my rate was at it's base 3%. So anyways, I go for round two on Celica's Army (only particularly noteworthy gets from the first pull were a 4* Roy and a 4* Eirika) with my 5* rate at 3.25%, not expecting to get anything exciting. Instead, I was immediately greeted by this fine fellow.

Spoiler

K6KEHqr.png

Good news, he isn't -Atk like my Gray and Delthea. He is content, however, with being -Spd (boon is HP). At any rate, getting Saber means I will leave these banners with at least half of its focus characters. Saber also gets the honor of being my 15th 5* sword unit, so that is something I guess.

The rest of the pull yielded a 4* Saizo, 4* Boey who was immediately fed to Zephiel for Earth Boost, 3* Odin you just showed up in my last pull dude, and 3* Niles.

Rewarded myself with some orbs, and it was totally worth it! I finally got Leon. :3 He's +HP -SPD, but I don't care. He is beautiful and perfect no matter what. I still had some orbs leftover, so I decided to see if I could get a 5 star out of the Tempest banner before it disappeared since I had like a 3.25% chance. I actually got some surprisingly good pulls.

4* Mae (+SPD -DEF) - I'm kind of torn... The 5* one I have is +ATK -SPD, and she gets the job done. But this one seems more ideal...
4* Ogma (+RES -ATK) - I had been hoping to get another one of him. Now I can pass on Brave Sword to either Hana or Laslow... 
4* Sheena (Neutral, +RES -DEF) - The one I have is +SPD -HP which is kind of weird for her. I'm thinking I'll train up the neutral one as my main. It's nice to have more armor buffs.
5* Alm (+RES -HP) - YAS. New character GET! I had been trying for Alm and/or Boey since the beginning of the Tempest banner. And now I've got him! He completes my Falchion collection!

All in all, that's 75 orbs well spent. I got some other skill fodder (Roy, Subaki, Hana...) I'm going to patiently await the next major banner. Fingers crossed for Magvel or the Dawn Brigade!

(Not really an edit, but because YOLO right before I posted this, I decided to try to get a better Leon. I'm gonna' blame the wine, I had with dinner. 1000% worth it. Got a second Leon, and he's +ATK -HP. Now he's beautiful and flawless!)

Hey...Guess what?  

I got another summer!frederick....

FML

Guess what else? 

He is +5 and still only has 168 Rating.  Caeda is better from a BST standpoint.  

Guess what else?

I still want a summer!gaius who isn't worthless.

PS: There is ~1.5% chance of me getting 6 Fredericks in a row instead of Gaius

Edited by Lushen

My luck has been nothing short of amazing lately.  With about 50 orbs pulling on various banners, I got the following 5*s:

Gray (+Def/-Atk)
Tharja (+Res/-Atk)
Azura (+Def/-Res)
Ninian (+Def/-Atk)

Azura is a duplicate, and will be merged on my other one (+Atk/-Hp) soon.  The natures are pretty bleh, but thankfully on units that aren't hindered too much by them.  I'll take -Atk over -Spd any day.  I'm ready for the game to shower me with more Raigh and Est now. 

My friend just pulled a +spd -def summer Frederick. I think she just wanted to get just one summer unit, so this works out for her.

I GOT HIM OMG!!! PRAISE NAGA!!!! Finally!! Got my Summer Fred! First ever seasonal character as well!! I'm sooooooooo happy!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

RDEnKAw.png

Now I can finally let go of the summer banner and save orbs again. 

He's +Res/-Hp which i can definitely make work.... Ahh just so happy :'D

Edit: Omg.. this is too perfect.. I'm hiding my Horse Emblem behind his guy 

Edited by ruruo

13 minutes ago, Okigen said:

Decided to whale one last time to close off my pity rate on the summer banner. Not a bad outcome...

<snip>

I hate you, give him to me now.  Will trade Summer!Frederick +5

Edited by Lushen

Pulled on this banner with some free orbs to finish off my pity rate. Gave up on just pulling colourless and just pulled all five. Ended up with a duplicate Linde. 

All in all, not impressed. I've pulled over 100 characters on this banner and only got two new ones in the end. Thankfully, they were both ones I really wanted (Saber and Klein), but it still leaves me feeling irritated rather than happy. 

This joins the FE7 banner and the Heroes banner for worst luck so far. At least at the end of the Heroes banner, I ended up happy. Urgh. 

2 hours ago, ruruo said:

I GOT HIM OMG!!! PRAISE NAGA!!!! Finally!! Got my Summer Fred! First ever seasonal character as well!! I'm sooooooooo happy!!!!!!! 

Hide contents

RDEnKAw.png

Now I can finally let go of the summer banner and save orbs again. 

He's +Res/-Hp which i can definitely make work.... Ahh just so happy :'D

Edit: Omg.. this is too perfect.. I'm hiding my Horse Emblem behind his guy 

Yayz, someone who's just as happy as I was to get him! ^^

I was going to throw all my orbs to get Summer Freddy if I had to, as I wasn't ever going without my second favorite FE character showing off dem abs in a swimsuit! And I kinda did use up all the orbs I had hoarded, but thankfully he appeared before all the July orbs began pouring in. Mine is -Spd, +Def, but I've made him work. He's a heavy debuffer who mainly specializes in totally killing the enemy's speed to make up for his own. And that's on top of speed, attack, and def buffs he may get from his allies. Heh heh.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Okigen said:

Decided to whale one last time to close off my pity rate on the summer banner. Not a bad outcome...

8d5FIDG.jpg

How does he stay so toned, eating all that junk food?

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

How does he stay so toned, eating all that junk food?

Sky-high metabolism coupled with adequate amounts of exercise? He might also have youth on his side (I can't envision him being older than 25) at the very least.

Really? Gaius never looked that toned to me. He's scrawny. I mean, compare him to the hunky Frederick or even Chrom. :P They're both much more toned. (well, Heroes Chrom aside, I guess. Those scrawny arms..)

But I do have to wonder how he doesn't have diabetes or gain a lot of weight. Maybe he gets that much exercise being a thief.

Edited by Anacybele