Fourth pull went amazing!

• 3* Saizo (meh)
  • 4* Stahl (already have Fir for swords, but he might be useful)
  • 4* Adult Tiki (need to try her out)
  • 5* Merric (finally a proper mage to help Est with knight-killing)
  • 5* Lucina (poor Fir just got outclassed instantly...)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get a screenshot, but my third pull consisted of 3* Setsuna, Draug and Niles (first duplicate, and I sent him home since I already had a 4* Niles) and 4* Effie and Kagero. 

I was hoping to get a 5* Focus Takumi, but in the end I decided to train up Kagero because why not. And holy damn... even though she's my only 4* summon in a team consisting of 5* Focus Camilla, Marth and Tiki, she's a beast in my game. I initially had 4* Niles from my second pull but he kinda fell off by the time the Awakening chapter came around, and Kagero outclassed him in Atk, Spd, and Def at level 10 when Niles was at level 14 (his poor, poor Def stat.......), so she became his replacement very quickly. 

Kagero also came with a Poison Dagger so extra damage on infantry units = good stuff. 

Still waiting on a good lance user... I could give Effie a go, but she's pretty rip against magic users. Speaking of, I also need more tome users lol.

Edited by Benishigure

18 hours ago, valieruswanderer said:

Dang. That sucks.

Three stars start to drop off in usefulness once you reach the world of awakening. Four stars do as well.

Carried myself through the game with a 3* Raigh, who saw play all the way through the story.  You'd be surprised what a bit of creativity can do!

14 hours ago, Jave said:

New pull:

Reveal hidden contents

That's NOT how to do Christmas cavaliers!

10 hours ago, Res said:

Boo! Well, I've still only seen the one Leo in the game, and no one on tumblr seems to have him, either

Another pull yielded a 4* Lon'qu, so I'm happy with that. Still no good healers, but we've survived 6 chapters without a healer so far...

RL friend has Leo, and is VERY pleased with him.

9 hours ago, mewyeon said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS, MY LUCK IS TRULY SPECTACULAR!!! FOR MY 4TH PULL:

All 3 star versions of Gunter, Frederick, Zero (I wanted to throw my phone against the wall, but I was too saddened and disheartened to even do that anymore), Setsuna, and Felicia.

It has now been 80 orbs and I have not received a 5 star hero yet :D :D :D

Keep going!  I'll cheer you on from over here!

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

ahhh I'm finally back after computer troubles... first thing I'm posting I guess lol....

So the very first thing I pulled was a 5-star Lucina. Holy shit. I think that used up all my luck though because I've gotten next to no one that I like since ;; Sophia is the only one I got who's my favorite from any of the games available and I got her from the day 1 event.... running out of orbs and ability to get them so OTL.... RIP me haha ;;

Also, I have like a million sword users and virtually no mages/healers/axes

Reveal hidden contents

Are you me?  I kept pulling swordies, with no healer in sight.  I'm going to see how many duplicate characters I can combine, since I've got Hana from level 1 to level 4.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's NOT how to do Christmas cavaliers!

Why not?

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I kept pulling swordies, with no healer in sight.

Swords and greys for me. My only blues are 2⋆ Sharena (soon to be promoted 'cause the girl works hard), 3⋆ Gwendy and 3⋆ Sully.

Yesterday I pulled a Cecilia and a Nino, both 3⋆. At least some greens! Before I only had 2⋆ Anna (squishy as all hell; where your Def at, girl?) and 3⋆ Arthur.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why not?

Swords and greys for me. My only blues are 2⋆ Sharena (soon to be promoted 'cause the girl works hard), 3⋆ Gwendy and 3⋆ Sully.

Yesterday I pulled a Cecilia and a Nino, both 3⋆. At least some greens! Before I only had 2⋆ Anna (squishy as all hell; where your Def at, girl?) and 3⋆ Arthur.

'cause Abel would probably be scared of Sully. :P:

Mine's also red/gray.  My only pulled lance units are Donnel, Jagen, and Florina, all at 3*.  I have no healers, so I need to go full offense, or I die.  Turtling only works if I have Gordin tank physical blows.

Arthur is great at nuking lances.  He also gets Swap, which means you can pull some really dumb strategies with him.  Give him a try!

I just made my 4th summon and this is my best so far. I'm happy I got a 5 star Raven and a 4 star Shena.

Raven is my first 5 star and his trait benefits my team so much, as I was full of blues and ranged characters. I'll level him up to level 20 at least and put him in my "core" team.

My very first pull was 4* Male Corrin, I also got a 4* Caeda, 4* Subaki, and a 4* Frederick. A pretty decent batch of heroes for my first pull. I also managed to get a 3* Robin and a 3* Eliwood. The only stave user I have is a 4* Maria though, I haven't been using her.

Opens up summoning screen.

It's three red orbs and two grey orbs.

Opens again, now its three greys, one red and one blue.

No green orbs in sight

♫All arround me are familiar faces...♫

10 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Curse that Frederick for preventing the birth of Green Cavaliers Session.

I kinda see him as the general leading the Green Cavalier recruits... despite being three stars xD.

2 hours ago, OakTree said:

Opens up summoning screen.

It's three red orbs and two grey orbs.

Opens again, now its three greys, one red and one blue.

No green orbs in sight

♫All arround me are familiar faces...♫

I feel you. Today I had 20 orbs, so I decided to do a pull and there were like 3 red orbs and 2 blu orbs and no green orbs, who were the ones I wanted to see.

Still, considering that I got and Old Tiki 4*, Sully 3*, Odin 3*, Hinata 4* and Tharja 4* I can't say I'm entirely disappointed.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

Are you me?  I kept pulling swordies, with no healer in sight.  I'm going to see how many duplicate characters I can combine, since I've got Hana from level 1 to level 4.

-pat pat- this game hates us haha ;; or loves swords just a little too much smh. My condolences friendo x3x

EDIT: 

Spoiler

tumblr_okw8epBIZK1shnqb4o1_540.png

Okay so the good news is I'm finally getting some stuff I need... Green Tome is nice, 1&1/2 dragons is nice...

All 3-star.... not so nice.... kinda discouraging considering I know both Sophia and Corrin come in 4.... ~____~

Also, three duplicates. =___=

-sigh- man, my odds for my second gold are gonna be great in about a week when I can make enough orbs to roll again.... Knowing my luck though it'll be someone that IDGAF about like Ogma or Roy haha...

Edited by BANRYU

Just when I needed a new sword user...

Spoiler

MmFgtXa.png

As for the rest of 'em...

Spoiler

cGIrwk7.png

My first 5* on my 2nd pull. (Technically 3rd pull if we count the initial reroll.)

Roy's mah boi! ^_^

Edited by ErrantDShepherd

1 hour ago, ErrantDShepherd said:

Just when I needed a new sword user...

Hide contents

MmFgtXa.png

As for the rest of 'em...

Reveal hidden contents

cGIrwk7.png

My first 5* on my 2nd pull. (Technically 3rd pull if we count the initial reroll.)

Roy's mah boi! ^_^

3 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Hide contents

RuG6UJP.png

The summon was pretty subpar prior to this.  Only other thing worth noting was a 4star Odin.

Grats!

My most recent pull had a 4* Est, to be merged with the 3* Est I had been using.  Apart from that, nothing worth mentioning.  I'm a bit sad, since story missions have slowed down as a source of Orbs, and I'm running out of non-bought Orbs to get.

9 hours ago, Birdy said:

Agreed, people are underestimating anything that isn't 5*'s ._.

Also, how's this for cavaliers? D:

I think the general mentality is bigger stats = stomp, which is partially true. Eventually, there will come a point where stats equal out, and then it's up to strategy.  I'd rather learn that strategy NOW, while there's less things in the mix.

B-but no red. . . :P:

5 hours ago, BANRYU said:

-pat pat- this game hates us haha ;; or loves swords just a little too much smh. My condolences friendo x3x

EDIT: 

Reveal hidden contents

-sigh- man, my odds for my second gold are gonna be great in about a week when I can make enough orbs to roll again.... Knowing my luck though it'll be someone that IDGAF about like Ogma or Roy haha...

Story, story, story!  I managed five pulls total, plus some castle upgrades, and still have orbs to spare.  Probably won't pull for a while, since I'm managing somehow (and today's special map is Subaki, who has GOT to be better than Donnel).

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I think the general mentality is bigger stats = stomp, which is partially true. Eventually, there will come a point where stats equal out, and then it's up to strategy.  I'd rather learn that strategy NOW, while there's less things in the mix.

B-but no red. . . :P:

Story, story, story!  I managed five pulls total, plus some castle upgrades, and still have orbs to spare.  Probably won't pull for a while, since I'm managing somehow (and today's special map is Subaki, who has GOT to be better than Donnel).

Likely more so that the stats, 4* and 5* have access to better skills and weapons than their 3* counterparts.