With the daily Orbs, I managed to get up to 45 Orbs. That's way too many Orbs, so let's burn them all! The Delthea-Banner is still taunting me with its 4.50% pity rate, so thats where my Orbs are going!

1st Round: 1 Red 4 Colorless: Why game... ahh fuck it, I'm going to abandon those 4 Colorless, even if it means my mind will never be at easy anymore, worrying what could've been behind them... anyway:

3* Lon'qu: Vantage Fodder. At least it's something useful, so I won't complain.

40 Orbs remain.

2nd Round: 2 Blue 1 Red 1 Green 1 Colorless: That's much better! Not perfect, but better!

3* F.Corn: Decent fodder I guess. Can't have enough HoneAtk3 or Draconic Aura I dare say.

4* Roderick (+Def -HP): Hey, that's a new one for me. Comes with lots of unique skills too! I'm not sure yet if I'm going to use him or burn him... that Firesweep Lance sure is tempting though.

5* Gray (+HP -Atk): Finally a 5*! While you aren't exactly what I was looking for, I'm still happy you are here. Nature is a bit unfortunate with the -Rezzy but the +Hp means I can make better use of that Windboost he has. I'm not really sure what to do with him, but I'm sure he will be useful, if only for that sweet Sword Valor. Does anyone know if it stacks with the Double SP event? Getting 12 SP/Kill would be absolutely amazing!

4* Gordin: I'm not even going to bother to check your nature. I already have a pretty much perfect Klein, so I couldn't care less about this dude.

3* Bartre: More Fury 2 is always appreciated!

20 Orbs remain

3rd Round: Since I'm not getting taunted by that pity rate anymore, the last round goes towards the Cavalry Banner.
1 Blue 2 Red 2 Green:

4* Effie (+Spd -Def): Her nature sucks, and I already have a 5* (+Atk -Res) one, so I don't really have a use for her. Deathblow 2 might come in handy though.

3* Fir: It's been a while since she showed up the last time, but unfortunately for her, I still don't really need/want her. I like Glacies though, so having her might save me a Felicia someday.

3* Hinata: YEEEEES... finally this game sends him to me... this is the first Hinata I've ever gotten and I'm god damn happy about it! Well, you won't stay for long, so don't make yourself too comfortable, I have a certain green haired Loli that wants to meet your Fury3  you. Let's hope that he wasn't the last one to show up, I have LOTS of folk who want his Fury 3.

3* Cherche: Eh whatever. I don't need Pivot and I already have one at 4* with a good nature. Maybe I'm going to sell her for feathers, should I run out of barrack space. For now she can stay though.

5* Titania (+Atk -HP): Hey cool, thats the 3rd 5* Titania the game gave me. Since I'm not needing her to pass on her Emerald Axe+ or her Guard, I'm going to merge her into my +Spd -Def one.

0 Orbs remain.

After 140 Orbs without any 5*, my luck has finally returned! Please don't leave me ever again though. :P

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No

Even though that same +5 to everything works 10 times better on Legion?

39/30 is great but what is that compared to 36/35? -3 speed, but +5 attack? 40 speed with Fury and Melon Crusher as opposed to 35? 100 wins with 0 buffs and Moonbow as opposed to 83 wins with 0 buffs and Moonbow (no breaker skills or sacred seals either)? 

Not to mention, he isn't going to be -HP either. 32+37 bulk is 69 to be OHKO'D Physically with Tiki, but Legion's 46 + 27 gets him to 73.

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

39/30 is great but what is that compared to 36/35? -3 speed, but +5 attack? 40 speed with Fury and Melon Crusher as opposed to 35? 100 wins with 0 buffs and Moonbow as opposed to 83 wins with 0 buffs and Moonbow (no breaker skills or sacred seals either)? 

Not to mention, he isn't going to be -HP either. 32+37 bulk is 69 to be OHKO'D Physically with Tiki, but Legion's 46 + 27 gets him to 73.

But he ain't Tiki. Screw your stats.

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

But he ain't Tiki. Screw your stats.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lilina is +HP -Atk, which is pretty RIP. My Hector is +Atk -HP, what happened to inheritance? Is it because my first Bride Lyn was -Atk? :[

Congrats on the stuff you liked. Unfortunate to hear about this. What do you plan on doing with her?

So there's one day left for Alm's Army. With 11 orbs remaining I went for it just cause ( plus its been a bit since i last tried and I've really bad luck w/ banners, but after pulling Alm 1 hr before the end of Tempest Trials, why not?).

*Ends up pulling Gray.*  WELL FUCK

Still trying for a Summer!Tiki or Summer!Robin, had enough for one pull and didn't get either of them. (4, 3* units) But I did get my first ever 4* Roy, so yay!

(I really needed Triangle Adept for my Bride!Caeda)

I just hope I can get 20 orbs before the banner ends and try one more time. (I really want Tiki or Robin, or both... for reasons...)

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Congrats on the stuff you liked. Unfortunate to hear about this. What do you plan on doing with her?

At the moment, she will just sit there looking pretty. I do have spare Tharjas and Sophias around, so I could just pass something on to her, then wait for a better nature Lilina. Though, Raudhblade doesn't care about -Atk.

20 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Screw you

Well I tried :p

Someday you will understand....

@mcsilas That's awesome to hear. I can't wait for the weekend now, I have tons of Swords that want the 12 SP/Kill. This will make gearing them up so much easier.

Thanks for the confirmation on that.

Edited by SakuraFish

My most recent pulls from the Summer Banner:

1) a +Speed/-Res 3* Male Robin (not the gender I was hoping for, but hey, the IVs are ideal, so he'll live). 

2) a +Speed/-HP 4* Female Corrin (really nice IVs right here; definitely gonna invest in this one). 

3) 4* Hawkeye (Threaten Attack fodder) 

4) 4* Odin (Blarblade/Moonbow/R. Tomebreaker fodder) 

5) 3* Subaki (PROMPTLY SENT HOME) 

6) 3* Beruka (PROMPTLY SENT HOME) 

Aside from the last two, I got some pretty good pulls. Still no Summer Tiki or Summer Robin, though... 

T ~ T

Breidablik for Grade A troll.

With the last of the F2P orbs (they're running out the 7/27, yes?) I did one final pull on the summer banner.  Luckily, there was a colorless orb in the mix, which turned out to be...

....Summer Gaius.

Not sure what his boon/bane is, but I suppose I shall be contented with this.  I wanted Summer Frederick more than anything! If we get any more F2P orbs before the banner ends, I shall persist to the bitter end in my attempt to pull him.  Otherwise, I can't say Breidablik completely robbed me since I still got one summer unit.

Decided to risk rolling for Delthea in spite of not knowing what the next banner will be.

4* Kagero (+Def/-Res)

3* Subaki

3* Robin

3* Oboro

3* Est

3* Niles

4* Priscilla

4* Catria

3* Sully

3* FCorrin x 2

3* Clarine

5* Mathilda (+Def/-Res)

Didn't get Delthea but I'm perfectly fine with Mathilda. At least it doesn't leave me with a pity percentage. 

I now have 4 orbs left. Watch the next banner include Micaiah or Joshua lol.

Had a few uneventful summons But finally had an okay summon

5*

Leo (-spd +res) - new unit and a 5* cant complain

4*

Hawkeye - Already have a hawkeye but cant complain

Shanna - happy with this - desperation 3 fodder for someone

3*

Sophia - eh lol

Cherche - may be 3* but a new unit - leveling her atm

After a week

Spoiler

RfHN0tpl.png

The following were injured/lost/killed in pursuit of my waifu:

• Est ×2
  • Florina ×2
  • Subaki ×3
  • Oboro ×2
  • Shanna ×2
  • Donnel ×1
  • Robin ×1
  • Cordelia ×1
  • Sully ×1
  • Roderick ×1

Time to try and kill my pity percentages! First Alm's Army.

1. 4* Cordelia: Finally.
  2. 3* Shanna: Desperation fodder.
  3. 5* Gray: Heh, this game's been nice to me recently. +Res/-Atk though. Let's see how you do.
  4. 3* Beruka: Meh.
  5. 3* Nino: Meh.

Well, I'm happy with that. Now for Celica.

1. 3* Raigh: Damn.
  2. 3* Palla: Moonbow fodder.
  3. 4* Eliwood: Meh.
  4. 4* Peri: Another new character. Nice.
  5. 4* Reinhardt: Finally I get the guy everyone spams so much. +Atk/-Res, so pretty good.

A pretty good pull. But I'm here to kill my pity percentage. Again!

1. 4* Fir: SI fodder.
  2. 4* Stahl: Meh.
  3. 4* Lucius: Yay, new character.
  4. 4* Gordin: No thanks.
  5. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker 3.

Pity percentage of 4%. I shouldn't, but I will. Again!

1. 3* Draug: No.
  2. 5* Leon: Finally! Another 5* archer. +Def/-Res, so decent IVs.
  3. 3* Azama: Meh.
  4. 3* Shanna: Desperation.
  5. 4* Cordelia: Yay.

Spent a total of 160 orbs on these two banners. Can't really say it was worth it, but plenty of new units are always good.

61 orbs, pulling green or blue on Nohrian Summer, and hoping for either of the ladies. I end up with some painfully good luck, pulling 

5* Ninian (+Hp -Spd)

5* Summer Elise (+Hp -Spd)

5*Olwen (+Res -Spd)

What the actual fuck.  I mean, 3 five star units in 61 orbs spent is insane. But still...is there a -Spd @Rezzy I can blame for this?

Aww man, I've had some bad luck tonight.  I only really want Corrin, so I was going for the blues.  I even got up to 5%, only to have my pity percentage broken by Xander when there were no blue orbs.  I tried some more, and had it broken AGAIN by Leo when there were no blue orbs.  Sucks... I spent a decent amount of money tonight, too.  Oh well, I have a whole month, I guess!  :dry:

Well, it is safe to say I can always count on my luck to abandon me when I need it the most as this was what my first pull from Nohrian Summer yielded:

3* Gwendolyn, 3* Gwendolyn again, 3* Laslow, 4* Lon'qu (+Res, -Atk), 3* Beruka

Only 600 feathers and Vantage fodder for me so far. Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a long month for me?

Just summoned, thinking I was going to get another axe user (please Heroes, I already have enough axe users) and... I got Summer Elise! I can't believe I got her so soon. I didn't summon anything else since I know I would only get Jagen or some other unit I'm tired of getting all freaking time just after getting Summer!Elise.

I dunno what her bane/boon is yet (since I can't find an IV calculator with the summer versions of the royal siblings*) but I'm guessing that Summer!Elise will most likely be +RES and -ATK since all my magic users (other then Soren) have it.

*Not counting Camilla, of course.