1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Matthew is hone speed fodder

Yes he is ...

Spoiler

my 7th Matthew

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

If cherche is +Atk you can give her death blow + Brave ax and wings of Mercy for keks ;)

The only time an IV has worked out for a 3 star unit for me, was when I got a +Spd, -Def Nino. When I realized that I immediately used all my crystals to get her to 5* Lvl 1, and then I merged my current 5* Nino on her. Killed a 5* Bartre (cus no HInatas) for Fury 3, to give to her, and to this day she is my best unit, with unbuffed 34HP/50Atk/43Spd/19Def/29Res. She can survive unbuffed +Atk Quickened Pulse Reinhardts without any buffs herself. 

Anyways what I'm essentially trying to say is that IVs hate me. All my Robins 3* and 4* alike are -Atk/+Spd. The Cherche that I pulled is -Atk/+Res lol. In fact IVs have cursed me so hard especially on low rarities that I most of my grand team consists of GHB units.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Logos said:

34HP/50Atk/43Spd/19Def/29Res. She can survive unbuffed +Atk Quickened Pulse Reinhardts without any buffs herself. 

Lol I have Nino myself so I know that already!

She was my first promotion and I'm so happy she puts in work! Glad to know you love her too :)

17 minutes ago, Logos said:

The Cherche that I pulled is -Atk/+Res lol.

My lord

This game really doesn't like you LOL

@Rezzy ease up a little will ya?

I guess I'll update on my most recent session.

A red, green, and three colorless. Pull the red, and what do you know! Leo! He's a Def+/Res-, which kind of sucks, but I'll deal with it. Then I got a Fae HP+/Res-. I'd rather wait to pull a better version if I ever do plan on using her, but I'll keep her as fodder.

Next session, generally the same as before but with a blue in place of a colorless. One red, just a Raigh. Gross. Green was a Sheena.

Amassed 81 orbs, time to pull from Nohrian Summer.

1. 3* Sully: Meh.
  2. 3* Bartre: Useless.
  3. 3* Cherche: Okay.
  4. 3* Matthew: Hone Spd fodder.
  5. 3* Matthew: Ugh, another one.

That was a waste. Let's try again.

1. 5* Summer Xander: Oh yeah, another 5* axe unit. +Atk/-Def, so pretty good IVs.
  2. 4* Palla: Moonbow fodder.
  3. 4* Tharja: Okay.
  4. 3* Lon'qu: More Vantage fodder.
  5. 3* Clarine: Useless.

I'm happy with this. Probably not going to pull from this banner again given I've got plenty of awesome mages already.

Pulled a 3 Star Jagen, 2 Subakis and with no more blue orbs in the pool, a Bartre.

Pretty colossal waste of orbs there. I want S!Corrin but I'm going to go ahead and wait this one out. With the Tempest and Hero Fest banners coming up I literally want every unit from every banner except for the respective greens (Sonia and Julia) but I'm going to pull for them anyway. Plus with the rates being swapped and the free summons, It's probably not all that wise to dump orbs for the mage flier that'll be here all month long.

Down to 2 orbs, going to play the waiting game and splurge on the other 2 banners, then probably come back to the Summer banner at the end of the month for a last ditch effort at tome flyer.

Try one orb searching for Summer!Leo... Got a Ryoma instead!

It's fine, I think, I was lucky it was a 5* after all.

He is +Spd -Def, Is this good?

24 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Yep.  +Spd prevents some things from doubling him (like +Spd Fury Nino, not that she'd survive anyway, but still).

Did a couple of pulls, now up to 282 total units pulled.

Spoiler

4fBvRLO.jpg

yMpzB9r.jpg

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Virion (+Atk/-Def): If I could transfer my luck pulling godly VIrions onto other characters, I'd be unstoppable.  I have another one with the exact same boon/bane.  Time to merge~!
Jeorge (+Def/-HP): On one hand, I adore this guy.  On the other hand, he's on the heels of a +Atk/-Def Leon, who completely outdoes him in offense. . .
Azama (+Res/-HP): I swear my +Spd/-Atk Azama is going to be my first +10 unit.
Cherche (+Spd/-Res): You should switch boon/bane with Jeorge. ;/
Odin (+Atk/-Res): . . .he heard me.  I said I'd build him if he showed up as +Atk/-Tank, and that's exactly what this one is.  He's also 4* to boot, meaning less feathers.  Looks like all he needs is an assist and a C skill, both of which shouldn't be too hard.  Oh, and 20,000 feathers, because Defiant Atk 3 is a must.

Raigh (neutral): May keep him around as a benchmark, but I much prefer the +Spd Raigh I pulled earlier.
Laslow (+Atk/-Def):  A LASLOW THAT'S ACTUALLY GOOD?!  He's inheriting Ogma's sword and A skill.  Next up is Athena, because Sturdy Blow is just perfect on him!
Donnel (+Def/-Res): On one hand, 35 Def is funny.  On the other hand, I have better options.
Frederick (+HP/-Spd): I could definitely use more Fortify Defense!  Or maybe Luna.
Virion (+Res/-Def): Merge fodder.

Oddly enough, Laslow and Odin were both the stars of the pulls.  Somehow, this doesn't surprise me.

58 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

That's like... one of the best IV's for him. Lucky.

One more pull on my end for Summer Leo. No luck. I did get my first Lukas and Athena though, so I ain't complaining (much).

37 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yep.  +Spd prevents some things from doubling him (like +Spd Fury Nino, not that she'd survive anyway, but still).

Oh good then! I'm going to give him vantage and some training for the trials ! (and future battles) Now I'm only missing Hinoka for the Hoshi bros

25 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

That's like... one of the best IV's for him. Lucky.

One more pull on my end for Summer Leo. No luck. I did get my first Lukas and Athena though, so I ain't complaining (much).

Somehow I ended lucky then

Summer!Leo is going to be our desperation, I already used more than 100 orbs trying to give him... I even send home a lot of the units I get is his search in a full rage moment (they were duplicates 3 stars so maybe I didn't lost anything important) ... If only he wasn't red, maybe he would be more easy to get :( (but at least now I got 3 new 5*)

Edited by SniperGYS

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh good then! I'm going to give him vantage and some training for the trials ! (and future battles) Now I'm only missing Hinoka for the Hoshi bros

Somehow I ended lucky then

Summer!Leo is going to be our desperation, I already used more than 100 orbs trying to give him... I even send home a lot of the units I get is his search in a full rage moment (they were duplicates 3 stars so maybe I didn't lost anything important) ... If only he wasn't red, maybe he would be more easy to get :( (but at least now I got 3 new 5*)

I haven't spent on this banner. So I'm not trying nearly as hard.... I want to be able to go shopping when I go to Vancouver in a few week :P. Doesn't mean that don't want him (I absolutely need him).

Ladies and Gentlelords, I present you my shenanigans with the Nohrian Summer banner for the past week, all of these are saved orbs and the ones gotten with the recent quests:

Spoiler

wL3Rm33.png

6ew6ZAu.png

eo4yFIl.png

Hg6q6AY.png

aVxuS2R.png

kHUIpML.png

3qwZT7r.png

uPLaSKp.png

So I got a Soren to replace my previous one (+Atk/-Res), and after tons of orbs and despair I managed to snatch one of the Nohrian siblings. I don't have regular Elise, so this is definitely appreciated. Too bad her nature's crap (+HP/-Spd). Oh well.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Pity bonus persists until you leave the session. Do as you will.

I feel like I'm going to get Gwendolyn's and Oboro's, but it's so tempting to pull. xD I don't know anything anymore. Sigh... Okay I'll YOLO THIS!!!

1 minute ago, Logos said:

I feel like I'm going to get Gwendolyn's and Oboro's, but it's so tempting to pull. xD I don't know anything anymore. Sigh... Okay I'll YOLO THIS!!!

It's gonna be 3 Sullys.

Why bother saving till 20 when the game's not gonna give me more than 2 blues at a time anyway?

9 orbs, 1 blue stone.

3* Florina.

Another day, another tear.

30 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Why bother saving till 20 when the game's not gonna give me more than 2 blues at a time anyway?

9 orbs, 1 blue stone.

3* Florina.

Another day, another tear.

You might consider waiting for the app rate swap.

1 minute ago, re-beginner said:

You might consider waiting for the app rate swap.

I was going to, but I hoped to maybe luck out and get Corrin before the final round of the gauntlet. Would be nice to actually get the point bonus during that round.

19 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I was going to, but I hoped to maybe luck out and get Corrin before the final round of the gauntlet. Would be nice to actually get the point bonus during that round.

Right!

Pulling is even worse when time is of the essence.

I've tried pulling for summer Leo now 12 times and I got Hana, Raigh, Oboro, Eirika, male Corrin, 2 Hinatas, 2 Laslows, 2 Tharjas and 3 Lon'qus. At least I'll have plenty of vantage 3 skills for inheritance. There's still 27 days left and I'm still hopeful I'll be able to get a Leo out of this. Otherwise I'll be very salty. Watch them put up an amazing banner with all my favourite charactes after this month and I'll be there with no orbs and no Leo. It would be a whole new level of salt.