Managed to pull a 5* alm (Which im still livid about right now, got rid of my friggen 4% pull for 5* focus) when there was 3 reds and 2 colorless, and i just HAPPEN to pick the one he's in. Still shooting for Summer Corrin, and maybe if im having to summon from another red, a 4* Eirika (SHE WILL NOT SHOW UP FOR ME, and my friggen friend pulled a 5* of her when he didn't even want her)

final_bstSnapshot_27281.jpg

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG FIRST PULL MINERVA!

Hl9hjC7.png

SHE'S +Atk, -Res TOO!

Luckiest pull EVER. I opened the other green looking for Camilla and her Brave Axe.

EDIT: Actually, I had it backwards. She's -Atk, +Res. No use for her in battle then...

Edited by Anacybele

I am the unluckiest mofo in town but, after deciding to quit my last account, at last luck has found me too; I FINALLY got a (4*) Nowi after months of off and on rerolling. To make matters better, I also got a Ninian, 5* Olwen and 4* Reinhardt to boot with my first free orbs. Got Horse and Dragon emblem together. :D 

Hope to get some good dragon rolls in the future though, horse emblem will be fine with GHB's Xander and Cecila. 

Does anybody know already what units will be in the upcoming hero fest banner?

5 minutes ago, Nowi said:

Most probably Ike, Ninian, Julia, and Genny, according to the silhouettes.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Nowi said:

Based off of the silhouettes, people have been saying Ike, Ninian, Julia and Genny. Of course, there still hasn't been any official confirmation that it'll have those exact units. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Most probably Ike, Ninian, Julia, and Genny, according to the silhouettes.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Based off of the silhouettes, people have been saying Ike, Ninian, Julia and Genny. Of course, there still hasn't been any official confirmation that it'll have those exact units. 

I see, would Ike/Julia be solid partners for Nowi/Ninian while I build and hopefully find other dragons?

Was lacking a Shanna so I could pass Desperation 3 to my Summer Corrin. Scrounged up 5 orbs and whaddya know? The dragon ate the pegasus :p

She luckily happened to be a 4*, not the 3* variant

Edit: Wow...been playing dragon age way too much if that the sequence of words coming out XD

Edited by silverserpent
Dragon age confused with dragon ate

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: Actually, I had it backwards. She's -Atk, +Res. No use for her in battle then...

The Minerva I pulled is actually -ATK, and she still gets up to 50 ATK with LaD and the ATK+1 seal. Sure, it's not perfect, but she's definitely not unusable. Since her weapon gives her a quick cooldown for specials, she'd be firing off something like Moonbow all the time. But 50 ATK and 38 SPD is DEFINITELY usable. Imagine if you give her buffs! I know you have Eirika and Sharena who could each buff a few stats. IDK about fliers you have, but she'd get +4 ATK/SPD with Palla's Goad Fliers. -ATK doesn't mean useless. :3 

42 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The Minerva I pulled is actually -ATK, and she still gets up to 50 ATK with LaD and the ATK+1 seal. Sure, it's not perfect, but she's definitely not unusable. Since her weapon gives her a quick cooldown for specials, she'd be firing off something like Moonbow all the time. But 50 ATK and 38 SPD is DEFINITELY usable. Imagine if you give her buffs! I know you have Eirika and Sharena who could each buff a few stats. IDK about fliers you have, but she'd get +4 ATK/SPD with Palla's Goad Fliers. -ATK doesn't mean useless. :3 

Continuing on for @Anacybele's Minerva, I agree with Aria (No longer Saint Elimine ;w;). 50 attack is just more in contrast with Michalis's power, and the speed... oh the speed. You can double anyone really, makes Minerva a much more offensive oriented than Michalis could ever hope to be. The +Res will give her more tankiness against magic. You'll find it more useful than you think, once you realize mages have a harder time killing your Minerva, and their abundance in the arena.

Edited by Lyrai

XD LOL Ended up with a 4* Stahl from the free summon. I decided to spend a few orbs on blues seeing if I could get one of my missing 4 star characters... Ended up with two 3* Corrins and a 4* Clair. (Sent everyone home except for Clair just in case Hit and Run will be useful later on.) Oh well. Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for Hero Fest. I've still got 50 orbs stockpiled. 

Said this in general discussion, but I'll say it here, too, since this is the place I've most wished for him. 

I finally got a Male Corrin as my freebie pull! He's 4* and neutral, but I don't care, since he was the last of the starting 4* units that I didn't have. I still have some more 4* units to get, but they were all added recently. 

Wooooo, go freebie pulls and switching star rates :D 

With my first free summon i got a 4* Corrin(M). Because i could get 4 units with 15 orbs, i did the full pull with my first 5* Merric, 4* Selena, 3* Oboro, 4* Niles. 

Edit: I only now realize that i pulled five 5 star units in my last 5 summoning sessions (4 of them full sommons, 21-22 units total). 

Edited by mampfoid

I GOT HIM BOYS AND GIRLS!

Spoiler

dpH2ZMw.png

+Def/-Spd, but I don't care! Tomato prince has come home to me, clearly pleased with my efforts in the gauntlet! Now I just need Elise to complete the set!

Oh, and I guess 4* Lachesis ended up being my freebie or something.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I GOT HIM BOYS AND GIRLS!

Hide contents

dpH2ZMw.png

+Def/-Spd, but I don't care! Tomato prince has come home to me, clearly pleased with my efforts in the gauntlet! Now I just need Elise to complete the set!

Oh, and I guess 4* Lachesis ended up being my freebie or something.

Congrats :D Mine is +Def/-Atk, but he's worked out okay :) 

Edited by Cute Chao

Managed to pull a Summer!Xander with the help of the free orbs.  So, somehow I got 2 summer units on the Nohrian banner in relatively quick fashion, while I never ended up getting Summer!Frederick while sniping colorless for the entire duration of the month.  Yes, I'm still salty af about it.

In other news, pulled a 4* Tiki from the free summon, and a 4* Fir as well when trying to nab a Summer!Corrin (there were no blue orbs in the set, of course).  I merged my 3* Tiki with the new 4* version, and merged my 4* Firs together.  I suppose that all in all, this was a good showing! I might even magically be able to really get Corrin, since I'm not interested in the other 2 banners going on right now.  I might try for Ike on the Heroes Fest banner, but that's about it for this month.  Good time to focus on the summer units, unless they make a Sacred Stones banner to coincide with Valter's GHB :O

Edited by mewyeon