Was hoping for many blues, for a chance to get Azura, but unfortunately, there were 3 reds, 1 green, and 1 colorless.

i didn't want to waste orbs and colors I don't want, so I just pulled the colorless for free and

gttUGDd.png

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free pull gave me this, whoa. But damn it, that's the wrong five star sword, game. >.>

SYHoGRD.png

She was supposed to be a red headed man on a horse! D:

But then literally my next pull (since there were no more reds here):

jQjLeG6.png

HAI TANA. :O

I still want your boyfriend's sister's boyfriend though. (Ephraim x Tana and Seth x Eirika person here lol)  I'll try again a bit later! I gotta have him for my cav knight army someday!

I don't know what use Athena would be to me, but I can't complain about two five stars for a total of five orbs.

Edited by Anacybele

Was hunting for blues in hopes of getting Tana (one of my favourites in SS, and I'm totally bias to peg knights =P ) But ended up getting my second Ephraim. I guess he didn't want me to get his girl .m.

Stuffs aren't going well for me :(

140 orbs and still nothing!! The only good thing Is that a 4*Klein showed up

But no Innes, no 5*, nothing

I still have 200 orbs but... My luck Is still terrible...

It looks that I'm not going to have Innes :(

My free pull from Sacred World:

ckKI408.png

Already have a Serra with 2000+ HM, so I'll give her Recover to Azama or someone else.

I also managed to pull a +Spd/-Res Innes within 15 orbs, which I'm pretty stoked about.  Also got a +Hp/-Atk Seth when no blue orbs showed up in a session, but ultimately wasn't successful in getting Tana.  15 orbs left, down from 100. 

Managed to gather enough orbs to pull from the Hero Fest again. Need to kill that pity rate.

1. 4* Virion: Bleh.
  2. 3* Shanna: Meh.
  3. 3* Oboro: Eh.
  4. 4* Ogma: New unit!
  5. 4* Bartre: Damnit!

This is getting annoying.

Sacred Banner pull Two Blues, Two greys, one Red. Wasn't going to do a full pull, but my preference would be Frelian royalty, so I held out hope.

1. 4* Oboro +Spd/-Atk
  2. 3* Robin +Hp/-Spd
  3. 5* Innes Neutral
  4. 4* Saizo +Res/-Def
  5. 3* Palla +Res/-Spd

Wow, thanks game! I guess Innes heard I have Ephraim. I missed Faye and Summer Gaius, but this is one archer I would feel real bad about not having. Also the other day when hunting for Summer Elise I got a five star sheena. Pretty bad nature, but I'm happy to have her in my collection

20 orbs gathered, ready to summon Shenron. My wish? Julia or a better Ike.

Hero fest Pity rate was at 5.31 One red no greens. 

5☆ Athena, +Def/-Res

Giving up Julia/Better Ike at this point and not having a summer unit yet I move to that banner.

No greens, pick a Blue

4☆ Oboro..

Go back in, 3 greens enough for 2.

4☆ Boey

let my sister @Littlemyuu pick the last green orb. She didnt want to do it at first but Im glad i made her choose (Inwould have gone for the other one).

5☆ Xander -HP/+Res

Could be worse!

Think im just going to be happy with -atk Ike and i already have a Nino.. I'll meet Julia some other day.

Okay I am officially frustrated. This is the 4th time I have pulled a 5* Alm on a banner that isn't even his own, and he destroyed my pity rate on the Hero Fest banner.

I could have pulled literally anyone else as 5*, anyone would have been fine, at least they have skills worth inheriting. But no, it has been ALM, ALM, ALM every fucking time I get a 5* from a red orb.

Also +Att -Spd 4* Leon and Klein the Death Blow 3 fodder, yay a unit to turn into a Brave Bow+ wrecker and a unit who I can finally sacrifice to the shrine of Frederick and make him even more destructive than the Lord he reigns over... or give him to Leon and wait for some Brave Bow+ fodder...

On a different topic, is there a unit who would benefit heavily from Windsweep 3? I'm not sure if I just wanna merge this 4th Alm into my current Alm or give someone Windsweep 3...

I got my first 5* freebie, and it's Ogma.  I've already got one, but his Sword might be nice for someone.

I finally got Seth after 100 Orbs or so, and he's - Atk, because of course he is.  I have a really suspicious feeling Seth will get the 4* treatment, so I'll wait for that to get a better Nature.  He's +Res, so he's basically Red Titania.

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

I pulled the freebie for Sacred Stones...got Ike.

Heh, that reminds me of a trend on Youtube Sacred Stones LPs where people commented on the first episode asking if this was the game Ike was from.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Okay I am officially frustrated. This is the 4th time I have pulled a 5* Alm on a banner that isn't even his own, and he destroyed my pity rate on the Hero Fest banner.

I could have pulled literally anyone else as 5*, anyone would have been fine, at least they have skills worth inheriting. But no, it has been ALM, ALM, ALM every fucking time I get a 5* from a red orb.

Also +Att -Spd 4* Leon and Klein the Death Blow 3 fodder, yay a unit to turn into a Brave Bow+ wrecker and a unit who I can finally sacrifice to the shrine of Frederick and make him even more destructive than the Lord he reigns over... or give him to Leon and wait for some Brave Bow+ fodder...

On a different topic, is there a unit who would benefit heavily from Windsweep 3? I'm not sure if I just wanna merge this 4th Alm into my current Alm or give someone Windsweep 3...

Jaffar is pretty fun with Windsweep!

My freebie Sacred Stones pull was 5* Seth *cries* I'VE MISSED YOU MY LOVE!!!! This is fate.  You dropped out of the sky to...er...break through my Arthurian luck? Yes.

On the Hero Fest banner, my pity rate increased but still no Ike.  Pulled 2 4* Pallas, and my 6th 3* Hana.  I think I'll keep trying for Ike until the banner runs out, and then go back to pulling for S!Corrin.  If by some miracle I manage to get her before that banner runs out, I'll try pulling for Innes.

My freebie was the 5 star Athena I showed before. Earlier I was lamenting my lack of fast 5 stars not named Nino. Turns out Athena is super fast. And she isn't -Spd. YES.

I like her Sturdy Blow skill too. I'm gonna use her for sure.

I still want Seth to go with my Tana though... Even though Tana is -Spd. Because of course she is. If you're speedy, you're probably gonna be -Spd for me.

Both are +HP. I also say again, I swear more than half my 5 stars are +Def or +HP. The +Def I'm cool with, that's totally my thing. I love tanks. But the +HP is not helpful on anyone I have except Ephraim who has a massive 58 HP.

I pulled an Eliwood that's +Res, -Def though. Is this okay on him? I hope it doesn't make his def really bad. I'd like him to join my growing army of cav knights. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Okay, since I've been having pretty good luck lately, I decided to use my remaining 60ish orbs to try for Tana and Innes.

So of course, Tana showed on my third pull (I love you to dear), and Innes on my final pull (I don't know why so many focus units decide to do that, but I can't complain). He did need to rub some salt in my wounds by asking where Ephraim is though...

Tana is (-HP, +Res) while Innes is (-HP,+Def), which I'm perfectly happy with.

I also got Leon and Boey while pulling (both new units), so I'm pretty happy right now. Guess it's time to start saving up orbs again so I have time to train evryone up.

38 minutes ago, Wanda said:

+atk/-def

I dropped 40k feathers finishing Quadsuna, and now I pull this.

You can get most of the investment back, incidentally.

Give him brave bow from a 3* Gordin, L&D 1 from a 3* Hana, and you can pickup BB+ and L&D 3 from your Setsuna.

Spent my saved orbs for Tana and got first a 5star Clair +def -hp, kept going and finally got her with neutral stats which are more than fine by me. I also wanted Seth so I played the new paralogues and TT, opened the session but no red orbs so I opened a colorless one and got Innes! I think he's +atk -def so that was a pleasant surprise!

Now I have the four set of SS siblings! Seth will have to wait until he drops to 4stars as I have to hoard orbs again for CYL. 

Round 68 [Nohrian Summer]: Barst, Olivia, Selena, 4* Lon’Qu, 4* Virion
Round 69 [Sacred World]: Barst, 4* Chrom, 4* Olivia, 4* Jeorge, 4* Cordelia
Round 70 [Nohrian Summer]: Olivia, Arthur, Azama, Felicia, 4* Lukas
(+SPD, -RES...)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)

Still trying for Summer!Corrin to grace me with her presence, but I have gotten nothing thus far. I suppose that "Poem for Corrin" I wrote on Reddit actually applies to me, even though I wrote that before even pulling on her banner. (I go by Taurusm on Reddit, but I rarely post.)

In other news, I tried for the Sacred World banner, doing a full pull with the free summon. I got some SI fodder out of it, but no one with useful natures. When I tried again on the Nohrian Summer banner, I did get a Lukas (which was nice since it still follows the old system where 3* units are more likely than 4*), but is nature is not really something to be joyous about.

Still, my stubbornness will not let me rest until I get Summer!Corrin or the banner expires. As I have no disposable income as of present or the foreseeable future, I am forced to make do with what free Orbs we are given. While the Orbs may be plentiful, my luck is known not to be so...

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur
Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki
Round 31 [Spring Festival]: ??? || ??? || 3* Beruka || 4* Tharja || 5* Spring Lucina
Round 32 [Pegasus Knights]: 3* Cecilia || 3* Lissa || 3* Shanna || 5* Peri || 5* Olwen
Round 33 [Spring Festival]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 3* Serra || 4* Saizo || 5* Spring Camilla
Round 34 [World of Shadows]: 3* Oboro || 3* Gunter || 3* Raigh || 4* Barst || 5* Clair
Round 35 [World of Shadows]: 3* Eliwood || 3* Sophia || ???4* Henry??? || 4* Sophia || 4 * Barst
Round 36 [World of Shadows]: Oboro || Selena || Hana || Gaius || 4* Barte
Round 37 [World of Radiance]: 3* Hana || 3* Felicia || 3* Sazio || 3* Sully || 3* Donnel
Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3*Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*Cecilia
Round 42 [World of Radiance]: 3* F!Corrin || 4* Seliph || 4* Hana || 4* Effie || 5* Ike
Round 43 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Fir || 4* Catria || 4* Barst || 4* Cain || *4* Lilina
Round 44 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Selena || 3* Fir || 3* Wyrs || 3* Virion || 3* Est
Round 45 [Bridal Blessings]: 3*Sophia || 4* Jagen || 4* Maria || 4* Palla || 5* Sheena
Round 46 [Bridal Blessings]: Hana, Donnel, Beruka, Sophia, Jakob
Round 47 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Fir, Saizo, 4* Ogma, 4* Tharja
Round 48 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Palla, Olivia, Barst, Jagen
Fishing 1 [Bridal Blessings]: 5* Jeorge || 5* Bride!Lyn ||  5* Genny
Round 49 [Ylissean Summer]: Raigh, Beruka, 4* Lilina, 4* Selena, 4* Klein
Round 50 [Ylissean Summer]: Azama, Laslow, Barte, 4* Laslow, 4* Ogma
Round 51 [Ylissean Summer]: Clarine, Gaius, Laslow, 4* Jagen, 4* M!Robin
Round 52 [Ylissean Summer]: Est, Barte, M!Robin, 4* Nowi, 4* Lucius
Round 53 [Ylissean Summer]: Setsuna, 4* Seliph, 4* M!Corrin, 4* Cordelia, 4* Lilina
Round 54 [Ylissean Summer]: Florina, Draug, Setsuna, 4* Barte, 4* Raigh
Round 55 [Ylissean Summer]: Subaki, Stahl, Hinata, 4* Adult!Tiki, 5* Summer!Robin
Round 56 [Tempest Trials]: Palla, Gwendolyn, 4* Raigh, 5* Celica, 5* Takumi
Round 57 [Nohrian Summer]: Draug, Wrys, Matthew, Barte, 4* Kagero
Round 58 [Nohrian Summer]: F!Corrin, Gwendolyn, Matthew, 4* Eliwood, 4* Niles
Round 59 [Nohrian Summer]: ???, Cherche, Beruka, Frederick, 4* Nowi
Round 60 [Nohrian Summer]: Niles, Odin, Sazio, 4* Cherche, 4* Matthew
Round 61 [Nohrian Summer]: Hana, Olivia, M!Robin, 4* Klein, 4* Mathilda (Neutral)
Round 62 [Nohrian Summer]: Olivia, Serra, Gunter, 4* Boey, 5* Summer!Leo
Round 63 [Nohrian Summer]: Wrys, Azama, Nino, 4* Chrom, 5* Summer!Xander
Free Unit: Shanna
Round 64 [Nohrian Summer]: Barst, Frederick, Frederick, 4* Clair, 4* Mathilda
Round 65 [Nohrian Summer]: Fir, 4* Cecilia, 4* A!Tiki, 4* Gaius, 4* Camilla
Round 66 [Hero Fest]: Fir, Laslow, 4* Gaius, 4* Athena, 4* Athena
Round 67 [Tempest Trials]: Wyrs, Selena, 4* Virion, 4* Azama, 5* Sonya
Round 68 [Nohrian Summer]: Barst, Olivia, Selena, 4* Lon’Qu, 4* Virion
Round 69 [Sacred World]: Barst, 4* Chrom, 4* Olivia, 4* Jeorge, 4* Cordelia
Round 70 [Nohrian Summer]: Olivia, Arthur, Azama, Felicia, 4* Lukas

My final pull of the hero fest banner was so good I actually decided to learn how to take a screenshot:

85Xi4Ew.png

The Ninian at the top is +spd/-res, which is my ideal boon/bane for her. Fae is neutral, and Nowi is + spd/-def

Edited by Zelgius