Well just did my free rolls and got 3* Selena on one and 4* Est on the other, then I decided to a few last ditch pulls for Tana and Amelia since I will be getting the CYL unit I really want (Lyn) for free and the only other one I need is Ike so I will probable skip that banner for the most part, I finally pulled Amelia and I ended up with 2 4* Catrias for my troubles trying to get Tana.  I am just glad to finally have a decent Armor team now so I can finally get all the training tower orbs.  Armor emblem team now consists of raised to 5* Effe and Zephiel, 4* Draug though I may put 4* Sheena in his place, and Amelia.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, my free rolls on the gauntlet banners were Bartre and Hawkeye. Not bad fodder. I used the Hawkeye to give Freddy Death Blow in preparation for a Brave Axe+. I tried for Camilla, but failed. So I'm gonna use my next 20,000 feathers to upgrade a 4 star Barst and use him as Brave Axe+ fodder!

I didn't expect to post here so soon after my last post but we got two free summons today and...well, let's go with the ladies first...

Focus: CYL Top 8 (Block B)

I figured that I could aim for a Tharja, so I could finally give Leo a Rauðrblade tome. Don't despair Tharja fans - I have a 5* 40+1 Tharja in my barracks who's been diligent on the battlefield. I will be honest though, if I had pulled Leo before the time Tharja #2 joined...that Rauðrblade tome+? He'd have gotten it.

Anyway... back to the summon...

Well...the colour combo I got on the table - [2 green1 blue|2colourless] - wasn't going to give me a Tharja. 

So instead, and for some reason, call it a whim, impulse or folly - I decided to pick one of the colourless and:

Spoiler

3wnztKz.png

cJuujRF.png

Kagero! My favourite Birthright lady you're finally home! She's Spd+/Res-. Yes! She's sure to make quick work of anything that doesn't fly, ride, or clunk around in armour.
Honestly, I'm just very happy I got her since I've truly missed not having her.

And that was it for the ladies...so the Gentlemen were up next.

Focus: CYL Top 8 (Block A)

For the gents I decided I'd go for green since Hector had yet to make an entrance and...

Spoiler

jJ8pI41.png

tudkbrP.png
This...this actually happened. He showed up in...Spd+/Atk- fashion. Oh well.
Well, a Hector *is* a Hector-Wrecktor regardless of Boon/Bane.

It's funny, I went from zero green armours since launch to getting all three in less than a month. This game sure is wild.

My freebies:

From guys banner: 4*Raven that si good since is the first time he appears! Stil hasn't checked his ivs

From girls banner: 4*Fir, well I like this girl and I only had her as a 3*, so I'm keeping this one

Try again 2 colorless in Sacred banner... Got 2 Gaius as 3* darn...

My summon rate in this banner is of 4.50 !!! I think I'm going to throw the 90 orbs I have left to don't waste it and then cry for not getting Innes

OK, now I just feel bad. So I went and bought more orbs with the intent of doing one full pull on Sacred World and then afterwards only going for green and colorless stones. Well, this happened in the full pull.

Spoiler

tYARb6s.png?1

Yeah, a duplicate Tana (+Res/-HP) and the second time I got her without sniping for her specifically. I really wish I could donate this Tana to anyone around here who has been actively trying for her but still doesn't have her. As a side note, that M!Corrin is an upgrade from my first (+Spd/-HP to +Res/-HP) so that's nice at least.

As for my hunt for either Amelia and/or Innes, I ended getting neither sadly. I did get official confirmation that Saizo (and possibly Niles since I did another 4* and 3* of him each as well) is in fact stalking me as I ended up with 2 more 4* copies of him and a 3* of him. While I didn't get Innes, this handsome devil did show up for the first time in his place (+Def/-HP).

Spoiler

z9wHsW7.png?1

Guess I'll just have to be content with getting Tana from this banner as far as the focus characters go. Ah well.

Right after I got Alm, I caved in and bought some more orbs to finish the 5.25% circle only to get a bunch of three stars. A few summon tries later...

Celica -- (+HP, -Spd) IVs aren't the best, but any Celica is better than none.

Saber -- (+Spd, -HP)

...How did IS know that I secretly wanted to make a team of SOV characters?

Edited by Loocarioh
photo being annoying

I decided to try the new banners and...

Girls Banner free roll: 3* Olivia (okay...I'll 4* her someday and merge her to my original Olivia)

No more rolls.

Guys Banner: Sniping for greens...free roll got me a 3* Gunter (disgusting but...Hone Cavalry fodder...keep him for now), other rolls got me a 4* Seliph, 4* Marth and then.. 5* Hector! (splendid! DC fodder! Now I don't feel bad about feeding my other spare Hector to Amelia!) 

I'M DEAD!!!

tumblr_ovfs218srR1rql8cco1_1280.png

Rip my chance of summoning Innes!!

My high rate of summoning die with her...

Like I'm happy but... All my waiting... For nothing... There Is no way I could summon Innes now with this small amound of orbs...

It's sad but happy...

Hey and she Is +SPD -HP ... Looks that Is good for her??

Why do I even have hopes

Spoiler

screenshot_20170829_100446_by_zlnnla-dbl

Claire is the only non 3*, yet already having a 5* one is pretty useless. Tsubaki's rarity is too low to bother upgrading and merging with my other 5* Tsubaki, but I hope at least may work for making someone inherit Quick Risponse and Switch. The other ones are just useless crap. Hope I can get 5 orbs for tomorrow and get one last summon.

Edited by Zinnia

1 hour ago, Arn said:

I have 55 Orbs, dunno which banner I should use, I kinda want Lyn but I also want Ninian. :wacko:

The 3% Focus on CYL banners are typos?

For the love of everything, use the "Ask a FE Heroes Question" topic for stuff like this.

And that's NOT how the percentages work.  The 3* and 4* odds should be self-explanatory.  The odds of pulling a 5* is 3%.  The odds of pulling a focus character is an additional 3%, meaning that the initial odds of pulling a focus character is 6%.  If you go through five summons, and don't pull a 5*, the odds of both 5* rates go up by 0.25%, so the next five summons have a 3.25% 5* pull rate and an additional 3.25% chance of pulling a focus character.

My record so far is 5.25%.  Sometimes, it happe

On 8/28/2017 at 2:28 PM, Tybrosion said:

OK, now I just feel bad. So I went and bought more orbs with the intent of doing one full pull on Sacred World and then afterwards only going for green and colorless stones. Well, this happened in the full pull.

Reveal hidden contents

tYARb6s.png?1

Yeah, a duplicate Tana (+Res/-HP) and the second time I got her without sniping for her specifically. I really wish I could donate this Tana to anyone around here who has been actively trying for her but still doesn't have her. As a side note, that M!Corrin is an upgrade from my first (+Spd/-HP to +Res/-HP) so that's nice at least.

As for my hunt for either Amelia and/or Innes, I ended getting neither sadly. I did get official confirmation that Saizo (and possibly Niles since I did another 4* and 3* of him each as well) is in fact stalking me as I ended up with 2 more 4* copies of him and a 3* of him. While I didn't get Innes, this handsome devil did show up for the first time in his place (+Def/-HP).

Reveal hidden contents

z9wHsW7.png?1

Guess I'll just have to be content with getting Tana from this banner as far as the focus characters go. Ah well.

LOL, now we have matching Leon's! 

-----

My luck on the free summons:

Top 4 Mens... FOUR COLOURLESS... and a green.... Another god damn Nino. She is seriously now about 50% of my free summons. As cute as you are, Nino, please stop.

Top 4 Females... 5 Reds. I think I'll pick Red I guess :/ Athena? Dude, you could be useful.... Dammit! -ATK.  fodder.

59 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Top 4 Females... 5 Reds. I think I'll pick Red I guess :/ Athena? Dude, you could be useful.... Dammit! -ATK.  fodder.

I want that pool so freaking bad. Lyn, give me Lyn.

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I want Lucina, but I'll only pull for her if I somehow miraculously get all the CYL units before the Gauntlet expires.

14 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I want Lucina, but I'll only pull for her if I somehow miraculously get all the CYL units before the Gauntlet expires.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll probably take a shot or two at Lyn before the banner expires. Ike is top priority and Lucina is high, but honestly I'd rather have Lyn than CYL Roy. Praying for them all.

You have a good deal though, Lucina pops up in banners fairly frequently. I have no idea when we'll see Lyn again at this point. And we only see her now because of a VG that was voted by the fans so she's mandatory. Who knows when we'll see her again besides an Elibe BHB or TT.

Edited by Zeo

IT HURTS SO BAD!!!

I USED A FREE SUMMON GOT DRAUG, AND HOPED FOR IKE IN THE OTHER RED ORB, AND GOT HIM!

BUT HE IS...

Spoiler

pelqsus.png

-ATK/+RES FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Did a 2-set pull and got a 3* Nino (more Draw Back & Gronnblade isn't terrible, I guess)) and more importantly, Summer Corrin. I Did this on a whim, since I had enough orbs and it seems like CYL units might be permanent additions, very pleased. She's -HP/+Res, which isn't the best, but I'll take it. Flying quests should be much easier now!

And then, on a high of 5*, I did a full pull on the SS banner. Got nothing but repeats and none were even great fodder beyond Selena's Reposition: Selena (3*), Gaius (3*), Merric (4*), Cecilia (3*) and Mae (4*). Definite hubris after my lucky string of 5* pulls