2 hours ago, Logos said:

IT HURTS SO BAD!!!

I USED A FREE SUMMON GOT DRAUG, AND HOPED FOR IKE IN THE OTHER RED ORB, AND GOT HIM!

BUT HE IS...

Reveal hidden contents

pelqsus.png

-ATK/+RES FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I feel your pain, brother. That's exactly what mine is too. It doesn't bother me quite as much considering I always have my +Spd/-Def Ryoma even though I still don't like him as a character at all and Xander to fall back on.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Logos said:

IT HURTS SO BAD!!!

I USED A FREE SUMMON GOT DRAUG, AND HOPED FOR IKE IN THE OTHER RED ORB, AND GOT HIM!

BUT HE IS...

Reveal hidden contents

pelqsus.png

-ATK/+RES FUCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't give up! My Ike is -atk and he's been a permanent fixture of my arena team since he was released! All you need to do to make him usable is run him with someone with Hone Attack and maybe stick the +1atk seal on him for good measure. 

Well look at that, I went for a YOLO pull on the Sacred Stones banner and the first blue was TANA!!!! Hahahahahaha her nature is meh (+HP -Def) but it seems luck smiled upon me today.

4 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Don't give up! My Ike is -atk and he's been a permanent fixture of my arena team since he was released! All you need to do to make him usable is run him with someone with Hone Attack and maybe stick the +1atk seal on him for good measure. 

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I feel your pain, brother. That's exactly what mine is too. It doesn't bother me quite as much considering I always have my +Spd/-Def Ryoma even though I still don't like him as a character at all and Xander to fall back on.

I Gave Up and Anger-Summoned And instead Got This!!! xD

Spoiler

ZqxPiNZ.png

This Sanaki is +HP/-Atk but she is my 2nd Sanaki so I can merge her to me better IV one!

Also that Chrom has perfect IVs (+Atk/-Spd) xD Like when does this ever even happen.

Also I got my 2nd Shanna for Desperation after 2 months

I know it's bad, and I should've saved till CYL, but looll. Nintendo must've felt pity for crushing my dreams with that Ike. 

Last day for a summer unit. Might as well try right now.

1 Blue, 2 each Red, Green

5* Summer Elise (FOR ELISE! I was wanting to pull her as a green tome before I got Sonya or Julia, but it's still good. +Def/-HP, probably could have been better), 3* Florina (*Foghorn. Least Ardent Sacrifice could be good for a desperation build.)

Think I'm done. No Summer Corrin for me, but I got a summer unit at least.

Despite my low amount of orbs, my finger slipped and I did a 2 orb summon in the final hunt for Summer Corrin.

Instead I got a 3 star +Spd/-Res Robin and a 3 star Subaki (I was running out of QR fodder anyway)

Robin is a nice surprise since that's a prefectly good nature. Now I'll be ready for CYL Lyn!

So despite no flying mage I'm surprisingly content :)

Now back to 20 orbs which I shall save for CYL.

My other account had more orbs, and the only notable summon was a 4 star +Def/-Spd Gwendolyn which is the best combo I have, so I'll take it!

I only just now started playing FE Heroes and on my first pull I got freaking Hector! I forgot to check his boon and bane so he's already level 4, but I was just so excited that I had to play a few maps immediately. But here's his character page so that you know I'm not lying.

image.thumb.png.1d6abaaad28cc6e26e96dcd3fe32e3df.png

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Worse than +DEF/-ATK? I'm not sure about that.

Yeah lol. Speed is her entire lifeline. Desperation Blade hits so hard with buffs that -Atk isn't as bad as -Spd. -Atk S!Corrin still has more Atk than neutral Olwen.

I got an Attk+, Def- Amelia in a last ditch attempt to get something from the SS banner. I also got a Res+, HP- Seth. Kinda bummed that they were both on my secondary account, though.

Still, I can't really complain.

If it weren't for CYL and everything starting tomorrow I'd be taking a break from this game for right now lol Last day to try for summer units, and I really wanted to fix my -spd Corrin since I've pulled 2 of them and all I ask for is at least a neutral one.

So I bought 75 more orbs for myself, because my birthday is coming up soon, and guess what? I got a 3rd Corrin.

Also -spd.

And I pulled on a green orb too after she popped up, hoping for Elise who I really wanted too. Got Xander instead.(neutral)

My entire haul from every free orbs in August + paid orbs has been:

3 -spd S Corrins

-spd S Leo

neutral S Xander

+atk Catria.

Yeah I did get her, which I guess is better than no Corrin at all. But come on. Not one, not 2, but 3 -spd in a row. That's just plain spiteful. I just wanted a Corrin with anything but -spd, but I'm cutting it there for buying orbs. The luck is just not there this month. On top of it I didn't even get any good fodder either. Or good 4* units. Almost everything was a 3* Robin, Est, Oboro, etc. all month long.

Edited by Alkaid

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

Worse than +DEF/-ATK? I'm not sure about that.

Ahaha, wow, I pulled those exact 2 natures you guys are talking about.  (+Def/-Atk and +HP/-Spd.)  I spent way too much money just to get those, so I had to stop pulling and choose one of them...

I decided to keep the -Atk one as my main one, and I'm glad I did.  I think the lack of speed would have hurt her more.  Plus her extra tankiness is actually kinda nice.  She recently survived a double hit from Cordelia in Arena Assault, haha.  I was really sad about her bad nature at first, but I love using her now!  She has Blarblade+ and still destroys many things.  :^_^:

Edited by Infinite Dreams

I decided to try again for Summer Leo. My rate was up to 6% when I got a normal Leo instead.  I figure its because I was specific enough when I said I wanted Leo. ?First seasonal banner I'm walking away with none of the units. This sucks.

21 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Do what I do, hope IS releases a re-rolling system and keep him on the bench until then.  Doing that with quite a bit of units :p

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Uh... A lot.

Come on, spill the beans. It’s not I’m going to shame you or something, I did encourage you to spend after all (I want to believe it was me).

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Come on, spill the beans. It’s not I’m going to shame you or something, I did encourage you to spend after all (I want to believe it was me).

I didn't keep track, but I know I hit the 100 USD limit. So somewhere around there.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I didn't keep track, but I know I hit the 100 USD limit. So somewhere around there.

That’s relatively tame, I think. She has evaded you for the whole month!

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Hey guys, I just got a focus unit in my free summon!

Hide contents

HG8qhIC.png

Kappa No Kappa.

Always good to get a focus unit on the first pull. I got Lyn on the last orb. Just... that feeling of seeing the smoke and then seeing Lyn... magical I tell ya.