I'm glad that in this game there are more interesting characters who are 3 stars unlike Fate/Grand Order where most 3 star or lower characters are pretty much throw aways (with a few exceptions like Cu Chulainn and Medea)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, The Geek said:

I'm glad that in this game there are more interesting characters who are 3 stars unlike Fate/Grand Order where most 3 star or lower characters are pretty much throw aways (with a few exceptions like Cu Chulainn and Medea)

I disagree, outside of the Saber class, there more than a few good silvers in F/GO (And in some cases, even some Bronzes too), specially among the Archer class, i would go on more details, but this is Serenes Forest, not NRVNQSR Forums.

Anyway, when i get the game, i'll mostly be trying to roll Canas, Lucius, Pent, Lugh and Raigh, i love mah magic boys. Also Seth.

Edited by OakTree

1 hour ago, ShadowGuy1 said:

On the same exact site...

*Note: These characters are seen on Official Trailers, Gameplays, Official Twitter, Official updates

I hope my first pull is a tellius character. Literally any of them would be me so happy 

Ike has never shown up in actual gameplay only as general art in promo material. If that's what they are using as evidence that Ike is in the game on Day 1, I think they are being too aggressive in how they count characters.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Got 4* Corrin M, 5* Roy, 3* Eliwood, Wrys and Robin M.

Not bad, not bad.

Hope I get a mage girl next time though!

Skills and weapon on Roy, Vincent? Also, do you recognize the VA?

11 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

First two pulls. Also got Niles, Claire and a dupe Four Star Tiki, by the game won let me merge them. ;^;

Do you remember which Focus you got Niles from?

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't realize that all of the units are under details ><

Edited by Cerise