I CAVED AND BOUGHT SOME ORBS TO TRY FOR JAFFAR AND I GOT TWO TAKUMI’S TWO

I don’t know wether to be overjoyed or crushed, so I’m going with both. Takumi #1 managed to be neutral and Takumi #2 is +res/-spd, so #2 will probably be donating close counter to ether Boey or Leon. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

He’s Def/Res.

I came here to congratulate you on your pull

you uploaded

4 star unit

Not even a good nature

If you're going to tag me make it worth my while

Gratz on death blow fodder

17 hours ago, mewyeon said:

4* Leon (eww gtfo sent back)

Hey, don't talk about my S support like that! :P:

I decided to YOLO the Threaten Spd banner for 15 orbs.  Now up to 412 units pulled total.

Spoiler

OgjVExt.jpg

I don't even have words for this.

And for boons/banes:

Spoiler

Gordin (+Atk/-Res): If I run out of barracks space, it's because of all these amazing Gordins I've collected.
Mist (+Spd/-Def): THAT IS NOT HOW TO THREATEN SPD!  She's going to be really frail, but I think I can work with this.
Wrys (+HP/-Atk): That's a near-perfect Wrys (he'd be +Def/-Atk IMO, since his Spd is a lost cause).
Donnel (+Res/-Def): Alas. . .
Cherche (+Def/-Spd): Try as you might, you'll need to be +Atk before I even think about giving you a Brave Axe.

Talk about a bunch of really random boon/bane combos!  But Mist helped out, so yay?

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Hey, don't talk about my S support like that! :P:

I decided to YOLO the Threaten Spd banner for 15 orbs.  Now up to 412 units pulled total.

Hide contents

OgjVExt.jpg

I don't even have words for this.

And for boons/banes:

Hide contents

Gordin (+Atk/-Res): If I run out of barracks space, it's because of all these amazing Gordins I've collected.
Mist (+Spd/-Def): THAT IS NOT HOW TO THREATEN SPD!  She's going to be really frail, but I think I can work with this.
Wrys (+HP/-Atk): That's a near-perfect Wrys (he'd be +Def/-Atk IMO, since his Spd is a lost cause).
Donnel (+Res/-Def): Alas. . .
Cherche (+Def/-Spd): Try as you might, you'll need to be +Atk before I even think about giving you a Brave Axe.

Talk about a bunch of really random boon/bane combos!  But Mist helped out, so yay?

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Leon S's you back.

Congrats on the Mist, better than mine, who is +Atk-Spd.

f7KSTlv.jpg

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Leon S's you back.

Congrats on the Mist, better than mine, who is +Atk-Spd.

f7KSTlv.jpg

Leon pays me back by being my "point and kill" guy.  His other S support is Spring Camilla.  :P:

I think that's the worst possible boon/bane combo for any healer not named Lachesis.  Congratulations on your pull?

@eclipse ;): Gurrrll I just can't help but throw shade around guys like him.

Sank a couple more pulls into the PA banner, got a 4* Shanna and 4* Mae to show for it.  Shigure is still eluding me, but I shall have him eventually.  I'm really tempted to pull for Takumi and Jaffar...SO tempted...must resist...

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Not even a good nature

Gratz on death blow fodder

Hey, compared to my previous Res/Atk archers, this is a good nature. And I haven’t got Klein before.

Now I’m lost in thoughts all alone thinking whether I should just fodder him off or keep him.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, compared to my previous Res/Atk archers, this is a good nature. And I haven’t got Klein before.

Now I’m lost in thoughts all alone thinking whether I should just fodder him off or keep him.

My +Spd/-Res one is adequate, but he came as 5*. Depends on how badly you need DB3- I'd just avoid investing Inheritance.

Well. I summoned a 5-star Caeda as my free summon on one of the tempest banners. She's ... the EXACT same nature as the 4-star one I was raising.

... Sure, I'll take it.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Well. I summoned a 5-star Caeda as my free summon on one of the tempest banners. She's ... the EXACT same nature as the 4-star one I was raising.

... Sure, I'll take it.

Do you mean Gauntlet?

I got 3* Subaki on Block A and a 4* Tiki on Block B. Sucks.

Just now, KongDude said:

Do you mean Gauntlet?

I got 3* Subaki on Block A and a 4* Tiki on Block B. Sucks.

Yeah, I meant gauntlet. I was sort of hoping a random Ike would pop up, so I pulled reds. Instead, a 5-star +atk -HP Caeda decided to show up and save me the feathers of promoting my 4-star one. So I'm not complaining.

3* Jagen and 4* Florina from my free pulls off the new banners. I'm pretty sure I'll never see a lucky 5* freebie in my lifetime.

Edited by Alkaid

I think I've summoned more 5-star freebies than I have any right to ... 5-star Nino on Gronnblade banner, 5-star Reinhardt on Renais bond hero banner, and this Caeda. Plus, I'm almost certain my freebie summon for the tempest banner was a 5-star Roy.

The ironic thing is I already had all of them.

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!

IMG_2386.PNG

Free summon 5 star Ninian!

unfortunately +Def/-Spd but hey i now have a blue dancer in my main account and have one of each WT colour. (Just need PA Olivia)

other block was a Palla which will be WoM fodder for Ninian.

Second account was a bit meh- wanted either Tiki but no red orbs both times. Received a Reposition Barst and an Oboro both at 3 stars

Edited by mcsilas

GUESS WHO JOINED THE FREE PULL *5 CLUB GUYS.

Spoiler

ugWEjYP.png

Happily uninterested in this banner so I decided to just go for the free pulls. Only one blue orb so I figured eh could be Ninian and-... yep, this is a thing.

She's +DEF/-RES. I'm not sure I'll use her over my +RES/-HP Ninian though. Probably just merge into the latter one. Throwing away 7 points of Res for 3 points of DEF and HP is kinda... yeah.

@mcsilas WELP! Grats to you as well.

2nd block gave me *3 Palla. Kinda wanted to pull the one colorless orb but I was too chicken to do it.

Edited by Zeo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think I've summoned more 5-star freebies than I have any right to ... 5-star Nino on Gronnblade banner, 5-star Reinhardt on Renais bond hero banner, and this Caeda. Plus, I'm almost certain my freebie summon for the tempest banner was a 5-star Roy.

The ironic thing is I already had all of them.

How about you stop hoarding all the freebies to yourself?

I have yet to even get worthwhile fodder from a freebie pull. (That Florina for Darting Blow doesn't count when I have like 8 of her sitting around) This thread makes me sad every banner.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

GUESS WHO JOINED THE FREE PULL *5 CLUB GUYS.

Hide contents

ugWEjYP.png

Happily uninterested in this banner so I decided to just go for the free pulls. Only one blue orb so I figured eh could be Ninian and-... yep, this is a thing.

She's +DEF/-RES. I'm not sure I'll use her over my +RES/-HP Ninian though. Probably just merge into the latter one. Throwing away 7 points of Res for 3 points of DEF and HP is kinda... yeah.

@mcsilas WELP! Grats to you as well.

2nd block gave me *3 Palla. Kinda wanted to pull the one colorless orb but I was too chicken to do it.

Oh wow you had the same units I pulled for both banners in my main account haha

except my Palla was 4 star. I don't mind I was running low of WoM fodder so she'll be useful. Sorry Palla but Elincia is just that much better than you these days

3* Bartre from Block A
4* Gwendolyn from Block B

No no, game. This is perfectly acceptable. Someone end me now. Put me out of my misery before these spectacularly underwhelming pulls eventually do it instead.

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

How about you stop hoarding all the freebies to yourself?

I have yet to even get worthwhile fodder from a freebie pull. (That Florina for Darting Blow doesn't count when I have like 8 of her sitting around) This thread makes me sad every banner.

Hey, I just want Ike lol

I love all of the characters I pulled as freebies, but again I already had them XD

Edited by Sunwoo

Decided to pull colorless for free since I have all of the dragon peeps already. I'm still hoping that somehow...someday...I'll pull another Lucius. I don't know what kind of sacrifices he wants from me. Ended up pulling:

3* Matthew (This is good. I need more Hone SPD fodder)

3* Gaius (+ATK -HP) heeeeey. This finally a good version I can train up to 4* level 40.

So nothing to write home about, but it could've been worse.

@mcsilas @Zeo Should there be a club for specifically freebie Ninians? I got her on the last BHB banner, the exact opposite boon/bane of Zeo's even. It took her a while, but it looks like she's finally coming home to everyone!

For my own free pull on Block B, I got a 4-star Priscilla, which is exciting because she's one of the only units at 4-star that I've never pulled! +Atk/-Res, which is... an interesting combo for a healer. Same as the Maria I got a few days ago, too.

Free pull on Block A was... another 4-star Seth. Seriously dude? You're an okay guy, but I need my space sometimes. +Spd/-Res, which is alright. I seriously don't even know who else to give Fortress Defense to anymore... maybe Camus, just for fun? I might just get rid of him for feathers, those honestly seem more useful than Fortress Defense right now.

I wanted Tiki, and that session had just the one red, so I backed out and tried again. Four reds this time! Plus one green. Might as well do the whole session. The uninteresting units were 3-star Raigh (+Def/-Spd, will be killed for feathers), 4-star Male Corrin (+Spd/-Def, will also be killed), 3-star Beruka (+Spd/-Res, maybe keep? it's not great, but not bad either), and 3-star Laslow (+Def/-Res, already have one that's better so he's fodder). For the two interesting ones, I got...

...Another 4-star Seth. Please... This one is +HP/-Spd, which isn't even as good as the other one, who I don't plan on keeping anyway! Well, Seth tends to surround good pulls, so maybe something else will appear?...

...5-star Seliph! Not what I expected, but okay! And he's -Res, the bane I've been waiting for! Unfortunately, he's +Spd, so I think I would rather keep my +Atk/-Spd 5-star Seliph for now. But hey, Seliph +1! Now he matches my +Atk Julia +1, which is cute. I'm content overall.