So I do my free pulls from the two new banners and hadn't claim my free pull from the Threaten Speed banner so I do that too.

Block A gives me 5* Nowi (+HP, -Def)

Block B gives me 3* Beruka

Threaten Speed gives me 5* Nephenee (+ Atk, -Res)

After a month and a half of no 5* pulls the game gives me 2/3 5* pulls.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate this free 5* pull considerably more than that 5* Camilla from the tempest banner!

pLZHE6N.pngHe’s +Def which is pretty great but he got @Rezzy‘d so he’ll probably end up getting merged with my Neutral original :’D

Now back to my hunt for Jaffar...

Well, my free pulls sucked - not even a blue to go for on Block A. Then I got 3 orbs from the Tempest and went back for a full summon...

(Image: Screenshot of summoning circle with 3* Henry, 5* Ninian, 4* Setsuna, 3* Cherche, 5* Y!Tiki)

...yeah, I saw ONE blue. And it was Ninian. And all was good in the world~

Edited by Seafarer

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I appreciate this free 5* pull considerably more than that 5* Camilla from the tempest banner!

pLZHE6N.pngHe’s +Def which is pretty great but he got @Rezzy‘d so he’ll probably end up getting merged with my Neutral original :’D

Now back to my hunt for Jaffar...

+Def/-Atk is the nature of mine. Honestly not bad, since his three defensive stats are all great thanks to Urvan. You sure you want to merge though? Some units like Black Knight may appreciate that steady breath

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

+Def/-Atk is the nature of mine. Honestly not bad, since his three defensive stats are all great thanks to Urvan. You sure you want to merge though? Some units like Black Knight may appreciate that steady breath

I’m going to be waiting a bit on deciding exactly what to do with. You’re right +def/-atk is definitely not bad on him. I am considering giving steady breath to someone else. Although I think I’ll be having BK just stick with steady stance. He won’t be seeing much use outside of the occasional AA run or the monthly armor quest once I get around to promoting Effie. My current steady breath contenders are +spd/-atk regular Ike and +spd/-res Seliph. 

Honestly but, I'm pretty much done.

From all of the special events this game has offered (Over 500+ orbs used) all I have to show for it is a 5* Summer Tiki. Wtf is the point. I can't even enjoy playing this game, when everyone else around me is getting 2 minimum of every special unit and I proceed to get nothing.

Holy heck, I don't know what's going on. There's been no pulls since I got Jaffar a few days ago and then these two banners came up. Tried on the first one and went red, since I don't have Young Tiki and a 5* Male Corrin would always be nice. Hoping for at least Selena fodder for that lovely Reposition...

To my surprise, Young Tiki shows up! Second 5* free summon (Ephraim was the first). No clue on her stats, but again, new unit, don't care :D

Other free pull was a 3* Hone Atk fodder ^.^

35 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I’m going to be waiting a bit on deciding exactly what to do with. You’re right +def/-atk is definitely not bad on him. I am considering giving steady breath to someone else. Although I think I’ll be having BK just stick with steady stance. He won’t be seeing much use outside of the occasional AA run or the monthly armor quest once I get around to promoting Effie. My current steady breath contenders are +spd/-atk regular Ike and +spd/-res Seliph. 

My first Ike was -Atk/+Def. Definitely quite bulky compared to my second B!Ike which is +Res/-HP

I was planning to give Steady Breath to BK as well, but that bulk is just so enticing (even though he kills less things) that it's hard for me to sacrifice him haha

Also tried to test my luck on a final pull for Tempest Banner for normal Ike. 4 Red orbs...

First one was a Raigh at 3 star....great.

Against my original 1 pull limit, I pulled another Red....a neutral 4 star Athena. Eh okay I think I should save orbs again.

Free pulls day! Maybe a chance at M!Tiki? Shame my preferred pulls are in Block A.

Block B: 5 Blue (It knew Nowi was my only one left to get here!)

4* Est (OH COME ON! Not even decent fodder! +Spd/-HP, I have one that's -Res. Who's better?)

Block A: 4 Red, 1 Blue (Chance at another Ninian or go for broke to try for M!Tiki?)

5* M!Tiki (YEEHAW! Sign me up for the 5* free pull club! New unit and everything, but she's +Def/-Att though, oh well.)

40 minutes ago, D4RTH said:

From all of the special events this game has offered (Over 500+ orbs used) all I have to show for it is a 5* Summer Tiki. Wtf is the point. I can't even enjoy playing this game, when everyone else around me is getting 2 minimum of every special unit and I proceed to get nothing.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  But if you do decide to continue posting on SF, please be aware that posting twice in a row is a no-no.

---

Thanks to free orbs, it's pull time~!  One pull on block B, one full pull on block A.  418 total pulled units.

Spoiler

CJMnsAX.jpg

Not pictured: Lukas. 'cause that stud would've broken my camera.

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Lukas (+Spd/-Atk): Well would you look at that, I finally have Fortress Def fodder!  What do you mean Seth does it better?  Who is this Seth?

Shanna (+HP/-Def): SO MANY THINGS WANT DESPERATION! THANK YOU!
Lon'qu (+Atk/-Def): I think I have one with this boon/bane combo.  Hey Vantage guys, you tend to show up with good boon/banes.  Can y'all tell Reinhardt to exist in my army?
Odin (+Res/-Spd): He makes excellent fodder.  THANK YOU!
Marth (+Atk/-HP): OH MY GOSH!  First Marth (about damn time), and this is a good combo.  If I headcanon Celica and Faye then maybe. . .
Olivia (+Res/-HP): Guess she heard my thoughts on the Dancer banner. . .alas, wrong one!  But that's okay, Hone Atk is always welcome fodder.

About damn time I pulled Marth.  Now, how to make him useful?  Oh, and props to everyone else, from skill fodder to head-scratcher.

2 hours ago, D4RTH said:

how many 5* units do you have ?

Free pulls from block A and B, respectively.

w2BWTP7.png

+Spd/-Atk, doesn't matter. 

KYeWfo3.png

+Atk/-Res.  Ideal nature, but I already have a 3* one with the exact same combo...

There's nothing from the 3* red pool that interests me anymore, so it's so crushing to not get the puff of smoke. =(

1 hour ago, Raven said:

The 2 free summons:

Screenshot_20171005-145122.png?width=247Screenshot_20171005-145044.png?width=247

My first Ninian, and 6th unique dancer/singer.

Maybe I should try to summon Shigure, just to say "I have every dancer/singer."

Holy crap, these were also my free pulls. Same star rarity for Florina too.

I wish Ninian would leave me alone though. She's now the 5 star I've pulled the most of. A total of three times.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wish Ninian would leave me alone though. She's now the 5 star I've pulled the most of. A total of three times.

You sound like my sister she has pulled Azura twice and Ninian thrice both while off focus and got shigure in her second summoning session In the new banner without even trying for him, 

And I have yet to get a single dancer not including standard Olivia 

Free pulls were +Def/-Res A!Tiki and +Spd/-HP Draug. Both 4 star. Had 21 orbs for a full pull:

4* Neutral Hana

4* +Def/-Spd Rebecca

4* +Res/-Spd Titania

5* +Res/-Def Shigure

4* +Def/-Spd Rebecca

Whoo! Shigure, you're gonna help me raise Odin, bud. Now I have two of the focus units.