2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'll take a shot at a dancer.

4 Blue, 1 Colourless (I'm not taking the risk of 4 Wendys)

4* Jeorge (I finally pulled him! +Def/-Spd though, he's also poor fodder)

Pulled out, tried again

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Gordin (Must have heard about Jeorge. +Att/-HP, I have better), 4* Est (COME. ON. +Att/-HP, I'm not sure about merging another one on the +Spd/-HP I currently have. Who'd be better to keep as is?), 3* Sully (Meh, another Swordbreaker 2), 3* Cecilia (Still not been pulled at 4*, not going to raise a second one)

8% now.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless (This banner I swear. I think I've seen 5 green orbs total)

4* Wrys (Take me with you blablabla. +Res/-Spd, think I have similar. Guess Sakura's getting Rehab), 4* Clair (Been a while to pull her. +Res/-HP, who wants Hit and Run?), 3* Cecilia (What is with her doing this? She's getting sacrificed anyway)

One more shot for now, need to get on with picking up loose orbs

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue (Where were they all this time?)

4* Cherche (+Spd/-Res. If she were +Att I'd be crying as I'd finally have her best Boon/Bane. For now, sacrifice I guess), 3* Nino (Another bladetome? Her mature's not +Spd, so away she goes), 4* Boey (Another one! +Spd/-Att, is Earth Boost worth passing on?), 3* M!Robin (Bonfire's a nice proc to pass), 3* Eliwood (Ward Cav's nice)

Well that was a waste overall.

8%???????

You mean like 4% and 4% makes 8%

Or 8% plus 8%

If its the latter thats totally sad and a much darker place than I used to be

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

8%???????

You mean like 4% and 4% makes 8%

Sorry, 8% total. I'd have said if that was only for a focus unit. I've gotten to 10% total before getting a unit before (or close to and never getting a 5* for it)

None of which I have for this banner yet. If this becomes like the second SoV for me I'm not sure how I'd handle it.

Edited by Dayni

I got a 5 Star M!Corrin, Ryoma, and Mist within the past three days with only the second pull being one I was satisfied with (though I already had a great Ryoma so I just merged him). Corrin had an unimpressive nature (+HP -Def), and Mist is Mist. The rest aren’t really noteworthy. Guess I’d give this a C+.

After some 3* Sullies and Donnels...

tumblr_oxjg20U5IS1rql8cco2_400.png

I can finally rest of this banner!

But maaaaaaan! How is possible I couldn't summon another Oboro? Only Sullies and Donnels and some random Oscars (like 2, I have one and I used one for lancebreaker on my speedy Oboro). But Oh well, I got Shigure, just what I wanted!!

Lmao I pull my first green orb from the banner settling down to be disappointed, and I immediately get Dancing Azura with Nuetral IVs loolll 

And I thought I was going to be cursed for a while ahhh

Edited by Logos

I guess I must have been a good boy or something lately. @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @MrSmokestack

Stockpiled 81 orbs for my girl Azura, and probably Olivia if I can. First orb I pull:

Spoiler

o8O4xwS.png

Does it even work like that? +HP -Spd (again lol), but hey. At least I got her.

Spoiler

mHr1GNI.png

+Spd -Def for Fae, +Res -HP for Lucius.

Then I use the gift cards friends gave me for some more orbs...

Spoiler

FugJ8ZR.png

Pity slain.

Spoiler

gPDWX9v.png

And again, but at least this one's a better archer. Too lazy to check natures for the last two.

Alright haul I guess, but I ended the session with no pity rate, so eh. I'll probably pull again once Gauntlet orbs, BHB orbs and etc. roll around.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I guess I must have been a good boy or something lately. @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Vaximillian @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @MrSmokestack

Stockpiled 81 orbs for my girl Azura, and probably Olivia if I can. First orb I pull:

Reveal hidden contents

o8O4xwS.png

Does it even work like that? +HP -Spd (again lol), but hey. At least I got her.

Reveal hidden contents

mHr1GNI.png

+Spd -Def for Fae, +Res -HP for Lucius.

Then I use the gift cards friends gave me for some more orbs...

Reveal hidden contents

FugJ8ZR.png

Pity slain.

Reveal hidden contents

gPDWX9v.png

And again, but at least this one's a better archer. Too lazy to check natures for the last two.

Alright haul I guess, but I ended the session with no pity rate, so eh. I'll probably pull again once Gauntlet orbs, BHB orbs and etc. roll around.

LUCKY

h8 u

Good stuff @SatsumaFSoysoy

I only really wanted Inigo who I ended up getting as my first 5* from the banner, but I want to keep trying for the rest to have more dancers for arena assault. I’ve only gotten Shigure too since then but I haven’t spent too many orbs.

@GuiltyLove Rezzy gets unlucky and summons -Atk 5* units, but you get unlucky and summon nothing at all. Who is worse off?

42 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Good stuff @SatsumaFSoysoy

I only really wanted Inigo who I ended up getting as my first 5* from the banner, but I want to keep trying for the rest to have more dancers for arena assault. I’ve only gotten Shigure too since then but I haven’t spent too many orbs.

@GuiltyLove Rezzy gets unlucky and summons -Atk 5* units, but you get unlucky and summon nothing at all. Who is worse off?

It's sort of like making sure you word your wish carefully with a vindictive genie.  You say "I wish I had 5*s" and he makes it so they're all -Atk.

EDIT: Has the asterisk always been a *?  It looks like a 5 point star now, rather than the usual 6 point asterisk.

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

CONGRATZ

No IniGOAT? He's.... super OP

He is absolutely awesome! First I had a +spd-atk IV and it was nothing to write home about, levelling up was a pain. So happy I pulled a +atk-spd yesterday. 7atk points difference is a lot. Merged and levelled him up pretty easily.

Oh my, if I could just Azura! Its just less than three weeks until the banner ends. Hopefully we will get a TT mini with lots of orbs.

59 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

EDIT: Has the asterisk always been a *?  It looks like a 5 point star now, rather than the usual 6 point asterisk.

Part of me thinks that it might be associated with a sitewide font change since the last maintenance, but I’m not sure.

1 hour ago, Prince Endriu said:

He is absolutely awesome! First I had a +spd-atk IV and it was nothing to write home about, levelling up was a pain. So happy I pulled a +atk-spd yesterday. 7atk points difference is a lot. Merged and levelled him up pretty easily

Okay, I want to be clear,

I'm not trying to burst your bubble,

But IniGOAT actually wants +Spd -Atk, as calcs have shown it's his most decent sacrifice. It gives him slight game against other blue mages with the speed, and -Atk with raven still kills Rein and Brave Lyn

BUT

+Atk let's him hit lances and such even harder so it's still a great trade XD 

I wish I pulled 2 smh

You lucky dastard

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Okay, I want to be clear,

I'm not trying to burst your bubble,

But IniGOAT actually wants +Spd -Atk, as calcs have shown it's his most decent sacrifice. It gives him slight game against other blue mages with the speed, and -Atk with raven still kills Rein and Brave Lyn

BUT

+Atk let's him hit lances and such even harder so it's still a great trade XD 

I wish I pulled 2 smh

You lucky dastard

Hmmm....

Then I might have made a mistake which might never be reversed.

Still, I want Azura

With only Azura and Olivia left to collect, I've begun hunting Green and colorless instead of full pulls. And the game graces me with 4/5 orbs being those colors on two separate pulls. Didn't get the focus units I was after, but got some good natures. A +Spd/-HP Leon and a +Spd/-HP Cecilia. The latter being the precise nature I was waiting on. 

2 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

Hmmm....

Then I might have made a mistake which might never be reversed.

Still, I want Azura

He's still good; Inigo's two main targets are CYLyn and Reinhardt.  Even with -Spd, he's fast enough to double Reinhardt, and he can't double Lyn unless he has Bowbreaker, so it's not going to make him unusable or anything.

Well since I last posted, I've pulled both Inigo and Azura. Both are -spd +def too, so not optimal but not -atk awful. Now to get Olivia and then if so I'll try to get Shigure. Thankfully haven't had to spend any money on this banner yet, and hoping not to since warriors comes out soon.

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

He's still good; Inigo's two main targets are CYLyn and Reinhardt.  Even with -Spd, he's fast enough to double Reinhardt, and he can't double Lyn unless he has Bowbreaker, so it's not going to make him unusable or anything.

Thanks. I checked it out, its not bad at all, bowbreaker, TA and Gronnraven would be needed by both. His +spd isnt too fantastic, he wouldnt be able to double too many mages anyway, at least not the +spd ones.

+atk makes him strong against other blue units. When I levelled my +spd up I had a hard time against some lance users who had high res. 

Either he is a dancer first and foremost and a counter to Rein and Blyn. So its not the worst thing since sliced bunny xander ☺.

I give up on the dancer banner! 

I wasted orbs like crazy to get like a 4.75% pity rate and I just got a pity breaker Fae (+Def -Res ugh)....Yeah, it seems I'll just keep my Olivia and start saving orbs for whatever banner comes next.