I pulled my 3rd 5* today, it was chrom, I think I am just very lucky with my 5*s because I haven't pulled a single focus character yet instead I get rarer ones that fewer people have. Though I might change my mind on that if they release a focus I actually like 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been rerolling for 4 days to get Ryoma, but got Takumi so I decided to try it out some.  Then rolled Lucina and Robin as 5* then got Tharja.  Going to keep this account to see what comes of it.  Got my 4 favs in just two rounds of draws.  Good luck to everyone else on their rerolls!

Two or three days ago I decided to go for Deep Devotion, since of Legendary heroes only Tiki is left I really want but knowing my luck I'll have to dump 1k $ for her... For now I'll enjoy Awakening Tiki instead. I hoped so I would get Camilla, Takumi or Lyn, so I dropped some cash for two pulls and one free pull and only managed to get Roy out of them.

Screenshot_2017-02-09-20-28-07.png

After that after 3 days I done a couple of free pulls thanks to the orbs I earned from the story and I'm currently halfway done with Lunatic I managed to get Lyn. I'm very happy about this.

Screenshot_2017-02-11-21-58-04.png

Now I'll have to decide to save up the rest of my free orbs for the next focus or try my luck again for Camilla and Takumi.

Edited by FoliFF

I finally got enough Orbs to Pull, and I got 5*Abel!  He fits a nice hole in my team, since I needed a Cavalry unit and a Blue Unit.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-11-15-28-

Well, I guess it will be a while before I can Pull again.  Come home, Leo.  Mommy misses you.

Just now, RedRob said:

Also,  if I want teambuilding advice, should I ask for it here, or make a separate thread?

Teambuilding advice goes in the "Ask a FE question" thread.

I pulled a 5* Abel too, @Rezzy! He's been working out so far.

My husband (who hadn't been having much luck) pulled a 5* Hector and complained because he'd been wanting Camilla. After I explained how good Hector was he was mollified, however. ;)

2 hours ago, RedRob said:

3Hcd4cR.png

This might be the most generous gacha I've ever played.

Also,  if I want teambuilding advice, should I ask for it here, or make a separate thread?

Your results aren't typical.  I've gotten only 5 5* total, and that's after fully clearing both Normal and Hard, 2/3 of Lunatic and over $50 worth of Orbs.

2 hours ago, Res said:

I pulled a 5* Abel too, @Rezzy! He's been working out so far.

My husband (who hadn't been having much luck) pulled a 5* Hector and complained because he'd been wanting Camilla. After I explained how good Hector was he was mollified, however. ;)

I just started grinding Abel.  I'm raising him along with Felicia, since she's necessary for the bonus mission.

54 minutes ago, Minardi said:

Got my 2nd Takumi along with Roy. Not sure how to use them though cause Corrin has been a great help sofar.

You can merge the two Takumis together.  Don't run two Takumis in the Arena.  There's a special place in Hell for those people.

I got a ticket reserved for hell anyway. /shrug

Jokes aside, I tried merging them. Im probably doing something wrong but it wont let me. There is just this red "x". Then again, I am a battle whore in this and didnt get much into merging. And that means little to none.

Edited by Minardi

tumblr_inline_ol8mb0ykar1r8vmru_500.jpg

I can't believe...

tumblr_inline_ol8mbh5SU11r8vmru_500.jpg

... It worked!!!

She looks to have bad speed, but I don't care, I love her! And she is going to become a 5*!

A side of her, I got 5* Linde, 4* Peri, 3* Wendy and 3* Odin

@Minardi Probably you have activated the option to mark as favorite all the 5* you get. So the Takumi you try to merge is marked as favorite. Take the mark out and then you could be able to merge both Takumis

Edited by SniperGYS

28 minutes ago, Minardi said:

I got a ticket reserved for hell anyway. /shrug

Jokes aside, I tried merging them. Im probably doing something wrong but it wont let me. There is just this red "x". Then again, I am a battle whore in this and didnt get much into merging. And that means little to none.

4+★ get auto-favourited to prevent you from accidentally dismissing them or stuff like that. You can change the threshold in the settings.

Anyway, tap a plus near the unit's portrait in the upper left and then tap the heart symbol to unfavourite them. This will allow you to feed that unit.

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

I can't believe...

... It worked!!!

She looks to have bad speed, but I don't care, I love her! And she is going to become a 5*!

@Minardi Probably you have activated the option to mark as favorite all the 5* you get. So the Takumi you try to merge is marked as favorite. Take the mark out and then you could be able to merge both Takumis

Maybe I should have my son do my pulls, if like attracts like.

Had one last pull out of my free orbs before the banners change. Had a 7.5% chance for a 5*...

...and I got Jakob 5* along with a bunch of 3*'s. At least the pity chance helped. Anyone have experience using him?

Edit: Does this guy ever shut up about Corrin?

Edited by Locked Apple

Another day, another bullshit summon session. My luck will NEVER change.

I like Stahl, I'll hang onto him, especially since he's four star.

But I did not need ANOTHER female Corrin or TWO Subakis (even though I do like him). I don't need Selena either (going to ditch her for useful feathers).

And if you guess right, yes, I was only able to get blue or red units this time! No green or colorless, and I'd like more archers. I've only ever had one archer, the Virion you start with. I like Virion, but I want more than just him. I could also use more mages or characters that deal magic damage, which I almost never get as well.

2 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

I can't believe...

... It worked!!!

You finally got her, lol.

I can't remember what my last pull was. It didn't have Sakura, though, and I keep pulling Lissa.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

You finally got her, lol.

I can't remember what my last pull was. It didn't have Sakura, though, and I keep pulling Lissa.

I-I'm sorry, I think I stole all of your Sakuras.  I'll give 'em back! :P:

Not sure what Lissa's specialty is, but if that's what the game gives you, then roll with it!  Rehabilitate is pretty good IMO.

26 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I-I'm sorry, I think I stole all of your Sakuras.  I'll give 'em back! :P:

Not sure what Lissa's specialty is, but if that's what the game gives you, then roll with it!  Rehabilitate is pretty good IMO.

Exactly how many Sakuras do you have?  I've gotten like four Cherches, Firs, and Oboros.  I seem to get very few Blues, and when I do, they're usually repeats.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Exactly how many Sakuras do you have?  I've gotten like four Cherches, Firs, and Oboros.  I seem to get very few Blues, and when I do, they're usually repeats.

Two, one after another.  Right after I complained about not having a healer, too.  I still haven't spent money on this game, but if I do, it's going straight to castle upgrades.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Two, one after another.  Right after I complained about not having a healer, too.  I still haven't spent money on this game, but if I do, it's going straight to castle upgrades.

I'd recommend upgrading as much as possible, over summons, especially if you're raising up dozens of units.  Double Exp will save you tons of time and not have hit the Stamina wall quite as hard.