Tried to pull another Deirdre for merge, but got a Res+ Boey...
I don't know what to do with him. xD
But Boey is cool. 
Now I'm empty of orbs... 200 orbs one Deirdre, one Boey. At least I got what I wanted.
And I got a Gwendolyn with Def+ Spe-. Which is pretty nice. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some pulls I got:

Free 3*Corrin meeeeeeeeeeeh I don't need more Corrins! Already have 2 for skills? and 1 for me!

4* Featerselicia

4* Beruka

4* Lilina (+Res -Hp)

FINALLY ANOTHER RED MAGE THAT IS NOT -Atk Sophia!!! YEEEEEEESS!!!!

Wait... now Arvis was announced probably as a freebe?? What a moment to get another red mage when we probably get another one for free... Oh well, at least I finally got Lilina! First time I get here!

Btw these pulls were not in the same session (the one with the free summon was 1 red and 4 colorless, I wanted to open all and see if Innes finally come but... I cointained myself)... Maybe when I get more orbs I try again? it would be cool to have Deidre I think

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Blue was +Def/-Spd Reinhardt which is...pretty good actually, although not +Atk. Maybe future merge. My 4th Reinhardt (2 other 4 star untrained ones)...I wonder if I should do a multiple Reinhardt defense team..(is it still too late for this @XRay lol)

It is never too late to serve to the community and instruct players on what is the current state of the meta. Triple Reinhardt defense team is still my best educational team so far, as 10+ players are still woefully prepared for them every week. I still have to SP grind my BH!Lyns for Firesweep Bow and/or Cancel Affinity, but most players seem well prepared for them; two of the BH!Lyns are neutral and unmerged, so their low stats might be a reason why they have not been doing so well.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

I did some pulls I got:

Free 3*Corrin meeeeeeeeeeeh I don't need more Corrins! Already have 2 for skills? and 1 for me!

4* Featerselicia

4* Beruka

4* Lilina (+Res -Hp)

FINALLY ANOTHER RED MAGE THAT IS NOT -Atk Sophia!!! YEEEEEEESS!!!!

Wait... now Arvis was announced probably as a freebe?? What a moment to get another red mage when we probably get another one for free... Oh well, at least I finally got Lilina! First time I get here!

Btw these pulls were not in the same session (the one with the free summon was 1 red and 4 colorless, I wanted to open all and see if Innes finally come but... I cointained myself)... Maybe when I get more orbs I try again? it would be cool to have Deidre I think

Arvis is gonna be the freebie?  Thought its gonna be Ayra. Any news on the TT btw, when it starts?

3 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

Arvis is gonna be the freebie?  Thought its gonna be Ayra. Any news on the TT btw, when it starts?

I think Arvis was going to be a GHB.  Maybe Ayra is a TT freebie, but maybe Arden is.  I have no idea.

Some good came from my pulls.  I got a Seth who isn't -Atk, so I can promote and merge him into my -Atk+Res one.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I think Arvis was going to be a GHB.  Maybe Ayra is a TT freebie, but maybe Arden is.  I have no idea.

Some good came from my pulls.  I got a Seth who isn't -Atk, so I can promote and merge him into my -Atk+Res one.

Congrats on getting Seth.

I just checked the twitter page and according to datamine Arvis is a grand hero. 

Arden doesnt sound that great as a freebie Imo. We just had the black knight who happens to be a red armored sword unit as well - and might be the better of the two. Guess we will have to wait and see.

6 minutes ago, Prince Endriu said:

They found 4 star and 5 star data for Ayra so she is more than likely TT
For everyone else, I'm assuming they are going to be GHBs

Arvis is gonna be kinda meh anyway tbh :dry:

Just now, Arcanite said:

They found 4 star and 5 star data for Ayra so she is more than likely TT
For everyone else, I'm assuming they are going to be GHBs

Arvis is gonna be kinda meh anyway tbh :dry:

Checked his stats on wiki - his speed is nothing to write home about. Its not everything about speed, though (deirdre, julia) but still

My free summon ended up being a 3* +SPD/-ATK Shanna and she will most definitely end up being Desperation fodder. Pulled out after since every other orb was colorless.

Really unsure whether I should pull on this banner or not. I have about 60 orbs saved up but I might just spend those on the Performing Arts banner since I only got Olivia from it and the free TT/GHB units seem more interesting.

Nothing special came out of my first pull from World of Holy War, not that I was expecting any other result. The free pull was at least a 4* (Sully) but that was pretty much the highlight as the rest of the pull consisted off: 4* Hana, 3* Beruka, 4* Lissa, 3* Azama.

@Rezzy

That series of pulls. Damn. Just, damn. Are you sure you aren't actually cursed? Because a string of "luck" like that is just beyond ridiculous.

4 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

I know that feeling!

Still no focus units? Or not the one you wanted in the first place?

so far only deirdta after 200+ orbs. my rate got once nullofied by Shiida... and Ike...

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nothing special came out of my first pull from World of Holy War, not that I was expecting any other result. The free pull was at least a 4* (Sully) but that was pretty much the highlight as the rest of the pull consisted off: 4* Hana, 3* Beruka, 4* Lissa, 3* Azama.

@Rezzy

That series of pulls. Damn. Just, damn. Are you sure you aren't actually cursed? Because a string of "luck" like that is just beyond ridiculous.

I dunno.  @Ice Dragon Do you think the same people who rigged the last round of the Gauntlet could have programmed the game to always give me -Atk 5*s?

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Anacybele @Arcanite @MrSmokestack @Sophie @Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy @Anime27Arts@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Glaceon Mage @TheTuckingFypo and anybody else who wants to marvel at this feat.

Well, I guess this is be expected at this point.

vzbz3Sn.png?1

Way to break my pity rate.  I wanted your dad and for you to not be -Atk.

q4lCDKK.png?1

-Atk, sigh

sZApYJp.png?1

-Atk SIGH

fwfKyWL.png?1

FINALLY, wait, what, he's -Atk!

I had my pity rate broken 3 times by -Atk 5*s. 

Good God Almighty...

I normally can get a bit of Schadenfreude joy out of bad luck like this, but...

Wow...

Also, spelled Schadenfreude right for the first time in my life, yessssss!

Poor @Rezzy that is bad, but at least you manged to pull Eldigan and Sigurd both of whom I want very badly.  I did a full set of pulls and just ended up with SI and merge fodder.  Hopefully more orbs will be forthcoming soon since I am F2P.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Let's see if I can get lucky. Here we go.

1. 3* Cherche: No thanks.
  2. 4* Merric: First time I got you since way back in the beginning as a 5*.
  3. 3* Nino: Meh.
  4. 4* Marth: Finally got you. Shame you're not 5*, but with +Spd/-HP I can get some use out of you.
  5. 3* Draug: Screw off.

That was disappointing, but not really surprising. I'll try again later.

I couldn't resist and I opened 2 more orbs... 2 greens:

3*Cecilia - send home since I already have a good 4* one

4* Fae - Another new one!! Good, gonna keep this lil pollo, she is neutral

After eighty orbs I finally managed to get Sigurdeth. On the plus side, I got like ten Sophias, so when I do roll Sigurd, I can give him Dragon Fang I guess.

I got an Atk-/Def+ Tailtiu when trying to escape from five blue orbs. At least I have a bonus unit. Hopefully the TT overlaps with Sigurd's banner like MoF did with the Elincia banner.

Due to. . .things, I'm up to 440 total pulled units.

Spoiler

IVJKpWc.jpg

jhqatt1.jpg

I don't think I need to tell you which banners they came from.

As for boons/banes:

Spoiler

Jeorge (+Res/-Spd): That's rather unfortunate, even if he's a cute guy.
Oscar (+Spd/-Atk): This is better than the -Spd Oscar I have now. . .but not enough for me to spend feathers.  It's also closer to the Oscars I get in PoR.
Kagero (+Def/-Atk): If IS ever makes another dagger user with 33+ base Atk, they're getting her Poison Dagger.
Sophia (+Atk/-Spd): PERFECT SOPHIA!  Time to turn her into the bulky red nuke she wants to be.
Sigurd (+Atk/-Spd): I DON'T CARE, I PULLED HIM!  -Spd will be dealt with via cavalry buffs.  Definitely giving him the Distant Def seal for giggles.  I now have ranged bait!

Shigure (+HP/-Def): I DON'T CARE, HE'S GOING TO BE MY HEALER!  Breath of Life x2 and Renewal should do the trick.

I managed to get the two characters I wanted (Sigurd and a ranged dancer).  I am overjoyed, and done with both banners!

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Anacybele @Arcanite @MrSmokestack @Sophie @Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy @Anime27Arts@Captain Karnage@Tybrosion@Glaceon Mage @TheTuckingFypo and anybody else who wants to marvel at this feat.

Well, I guess this is be expected at this point.

vzbz3Sn.png?1

Way to break my pity rate.  I wanted your dad and for you to not be -Atk.

q4lCDKK.png?1

-Atk, sigh

sZApYJp.png?1

-Atk SIGH

fwfKyWL.png?1

FINALLY, wait, what, he's -Atk!

I had my pity rate broken 3 times by -Atk 5*s. 

Just wow.  I am so sorry for you.  I feel like this curse will never end for you.  I'm sorry for your loss.

Got my arena orbs, time to try for some green dancers.

... Oh, Sonya! Not a green dancer, and not exactly the green mage I wanted, but I'm not complaining.

Oh hell yes.

Spoiler

QG1t7zz.png

I got him on my second session, and he's +Def though -Res not sure how I feel about that, but I'll still think of something for him. He now completely outclasses my Xander (with minor exception of not having DC, and 3 more HP) because he has all around better offensive stats, and now the same defensive stats as Xander. Kind of feel bad for not opening the green and blue though because I saw someone got Deidre, and Taitiu in the same session in that exact same triangular order.

Instead I got this from the rest of the banner:

EIDWO1g.png

Not bad to have QR 3, but I don't have much use for it atm.

RIP. I thought this banner would be kind to me. I was wrong. I currently have a 4.25% pity rate. You'd think that 100+ orbs would get you a 5 star. I wasn't even planning on spending but Sigurd and his wife are far too beautiful. But...nope. At least from my haul, I managed to get another Merric that I can promote and make mine a +6. :3 Too bad he couldn't be +ATK -RES....In fact, he was +RES -ATK. RIP.

I didn't spend the time checking natures and whatnot, so there might be someone in there that's really good.

I recently got a gift card, so I'll probably use that to see if it'll break my pity rate.