• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free pulls on the VG banners:

Spoiler

h2I85SD.png

+Res/-Def

xibWUsx.png

+Atk/-Hp

Well then...that's unexpected.  This is an improvement over my other one too.  I don't have any characters who I care to give Close Counter to at the moment, but it's nice to have the option for later. 

It is so tempting to blow my orb stock on Ryoma, but I think with those I'll just take my ball and go home.

I blew ~150 orbs on the Haloween banner for Nowi until now, most of them f2p orbs (but not all). 

Got 2 pity breakers which don't help me. Karel (my first one) and Celica (my second one). 

That is going to be a long month ... 

Free pull on the Short Haired Ladies banner got me my second free 5-Star, a long-haired Titania with +Spd -Def. That’s a pretty awesome boon for her, but I just sigh as I think of how nice that would have been on Amelia. 

Another attempt at the Halloween banner and I got: Eliwood, Tharja, 4* mCorrin, 4*Ogma, Marth, Olivia, and to ruin my day early a 5* Seliph +hp,-atk. That was followed by Halloween Nowi that is (+hp,res), after that that was followed by a 5* Rebecca(neutral), then a 5* Sakura that is +hp,spd. Four 5* in one circle is my new record.

Warning, clicking on the spoiler is going to make you jealous towards me. 

Spoiler

I8SLyIj.png

Don't want to spend orbs on these new banners, so I'll stick with the free pulls.

1. From the Girls banner: 3* Bartre. Typical.
  2. From the Guys banner: 3* Hana: Yup...not surprised at all.

That was a bust. Guess I'll take the free feathers.

Well my free pull off the girls banner was 4* Stahl, my free pull from the guys banner was 3* Azama and my pull on the Halloween banner was a 4* Tharja.  Now back to gathering orbs in the hopes of getting H!Jakob.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Another attempt at the Halloween banner and I got: Eliwood, Tharja, 4* mCorrin, 4*Ogma, Marth, Olivia, and to ruin my day early a 5* Seliph +hp,-atk. That was followed by Halloween Nowi that is (+hp,res), after that that was followed by a 5* Rebecca(neutral), then a 5* Sakura that is +hp,spd. Four 5* in one circle is my new record.

Reveal hidden contents

I8SLyIj.png

Somebody ban this man, that image was NSFW.

Or safe for my soul. :(

So uh, this happened today.

Spoiler

be1da1482d.PNG

I was hoping for a lucky Ryoma, but this is what I got instead. Either way, I guess I finally join the free pull 5* crowd. 

+def -hp, so that's not too bad. I don't know what I'll do with him. He might be food for if I build a Selena later down the road. But for now, he lives.

Now if only I had gotten a miracle Hinoka off the other banner too, instead of a 4* Jagen. 

2 free summons... Maybe... Maybe I can have a free Innes??

Girls banner: No colorless

Me: Ok, open a blue and see if I can finally have Hinoka or a new Oboro!

Game: NOP! Have a 4*Catria

Me. :V

Boys banner: No colorless

Me: ... There is a blue one... Maybe... New oboro??

Game: NOP! Have a 4* Mathilda!

Welp, at least Mathilda is new! First time I see her

My overall luck at the end of October/beginning of November has been scary. I'm expecting a drought anytime now. 

Spoiler

l8uhsE4.png

On the bright side: Celica!
On the not-so-bright side: Not Ryoma. Also -spd/+res. 

I'm fine with having another solid red mage but I'm not sure what she can do for me that I can't get done among Arvis, Sanaki, and Tharja. Look pretty while sitting in the barracks? 

I bit the bullet and tried for Sakura since I really want her.

Spoiler

M0IwmbJ.png

*SIGH*
Whatever, I guess. I really didn't want you but I knew the risks, so >_>
I technically can't complain...

I should probably have used my orbs on halloween or genealogy but decided to summon to do this instead...

Spoiler

katmerge.jpg.1d3f6deb6d089efa1d3ea3e2b8bed3b7.jpg

4 minutes ago, KatarinaCS1 said:

Did my free pull from the short haired ladies banner hoping for another Amelia, and got this.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-11-03-01-25-44.thumb.png.05428e32bee27bfdf5f74a237e458c97.png

I think this is my luckiest pull ever. 3% too.

Wowzers! Congrats!

1 hour ago, KatarinaCS1 said:

Did my free pull from the short haired ladies banner hoping for another Amelia, and got this.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-11-03-01-25-44.thumb.png.05428e32bee27bfdf5f74a237e458c97.png

I think this is my luckiest pull ever. 3% too.

None of those ladies have short hair but damn, they sure came a banner late. Congrats!

edit: Also gave in to my summon hand and did a last summon for Ayra. I got a +Res/-Atk Caeda and a -Atk Ogma :(. Second account had no red orbs, so just had a 4 star Sheena to merge.

Then did a full pull in Halloween banner. Sadly no Halloween units, although my main had some new units which is a +Def/-Res Boey (hey Lyn counter!) and a Priscilla who is +Res/-Def which is decent. More horse healers are nice, and I now have all of them.

Second account, had a random 5 star in the form of my second Saber, who ended up somehow worse than my first one. New one is +Res/-Spd, while my first one was +Res/-HP. Looks like I'm foddering Slaying Edge+ to someone although not sure who yet (maybe Cain or Lon'qu? Not sure who else likes Slaying Edge). Still another 5 star isn't too bad for my 2nd session, especially after the 1st session had Innes.

Edited by mcsilas

21 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Hide contents

I8SLyIj.png

Goddamnit.