"Ooh, Hinoka and Takumi are back on a banner again!" I said. I go into a session for the free pull and all, and I get three blues and two colorless. "Yay! Full pull time!" I said.

...Then Ninian number 4 appears as the free pull.

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID BORING DRAGON. I DON'T WANT YOU. GO AWAY! *multiple headdesk*

I sent her home for feathers instead of merging this time. I hardly use Ninian at all, so I don't care. This happens every time I try for Hinoka! I swear, every time Hinoka is on a banner and I try for her, Ninian shows up instead to ruin things! I hate her now.

Sorry to Ninian fans, but I'm tired of her constantly showing up to ruin my summoning... -_-

My other pulls were nothing but useless units I sent home too.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my free pull was 4*Rodrick at least he is good fodder.  I beat all the BHB maps which I did not know were coming today and tried again for H!Jakob but no luck, I pulled 3*Saizo, 4*Gaius and 4*Setsuna.  Merge fodder and bowbreaker fodder.  I am getting so sad with no H!Jakob this is the highest pity rate I have had and I just keep 3 and 4* units I already have.  Back to saving orbs to try again this weekend:(

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/270991873022099457/380751225173311499/Capture_2017-11-16-11-08-53.png?width=308&height=508

This was on my third pull, along with a Reinhardt with the best IVs he wants, my second pull had a 5 Star Sanaki with the best IVs she could want.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

"Ooh, Hinoka and Takumi are back on a banner again!" I said. I go into a session for the free pull and all, and I get three blues and two colorless. "Yay! Full pull time!" I said.

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID BORING DRAGON. I DON'T WANT YOU. GO AWAY! *multiple headdesk*

I sent her home for feathers instead of merging this time. I hardly use Ninian at all, so I don't care. This happens every time I try for Hinoka! I swear, every time Hinoka is on a banner and I try for her, Ninian shows up instead to ruin things! I hate her now.

Sorry to Ninian fans, but I'm tired of her constantly showing up to ruin my summoning... -_-

I suppose you could always give Fortify Dragons to somebody, if there's any manaketes you like.

Seliph is my pity breaker king.  I have gotten him off focus 8 times now.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I suppose you could always give Fortify Dragons to somebody, if there's any manaketes you like.

Seliph is my pity breaker king.  I have gotten him off focus 8 times now.

No, there aren't any I like enough. I don't care for manaketes in general. I prefer the dragon laguz in Tellius.

Yeah, I've seen. That's so weird, Rezzy. xP

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

ニニアンはお前に何もしてない。

彼女はただの絵だけだ。

The more you curse the desire sensor the worse off you'll be the next time you pull.

Literally uninstall the game if you need to take a break.

Sending home 5 stars out of spite is literally getting played by the gacha and not the other way around.

Pity breakers are frustrating.

But you take it to an extreme.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

ニニアンはお前に何もしてない。

彼女はただの絵だけだ。

The more you curse the desire sensor the worse off you'll be the next time you pull.

Literally uninstall the game if you need to take a break.

Sending home 5 stars out of spite is literally getting played by the gacha and not the other way around.

...Dude, chill. I was just blowing off a bit of steam and jokingly exaggerating, I wasn't THAT pissed. Besides, I already pulled Ninian three times before, so sending home a fourth doesn't make me lose much. I still have a usable Ninian who's +Atk and +2.

Also, the next pull I tried gave me 5 star Effie and Death Blow 3 for my Reinhardt. I don't think I was worse off there.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Dude, chill. I was just blowing off a bit of steam and jokingly exaggerating, I wasn't THAT pissed.

Ana I think of all people from your track record in this thread, you kind of don't have the best qualifications to tell someone that you were obviously exaggarating.

Blowing off steam for getting a free 5 star without ruining your pity rate? Looks ridiculous regardless of if it's an exaggeration or not.

Edited by shadowofchaos

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Why would you tag me for a 4 star
Isn't this the second time you did this

You are still trying for Lute though right?

I like to share my fortunate pulls even with you, is all. That Klein was very fortunate for me and for my Reinhardt. And this Mae was very fortunate for me too.

I don’t know anymore. I am now going to save every orb for the legendary banner and a slight chance to get Deirdre. I want to get Deirdre, damn it.

Getting another banner with Hinoka on it... and me wanting to save as many orbs as possible for the mega-Hero-Fest banner... why IS? Whyyyyy

Anyway, I really want Hinoka, so I decided to pull a little bit on the BHB banner. 2 blues, 1 red and 2 colorless. Okay! Free pull makes it 4 orbs for two pulls. C'mon Hinoka!

No Pega-Princess unfortunately, but I did get a 4-star Tailtiu! :D She's a new character and I think she's absolutely adorable. Being voiced by the same person who did Colette from Tales of Symphonia helps tremendously. Plus her backstory just makes me want to give her a hug >> Yikes. She's -Spd/+Res, so not the best nature, but I like her anyway!

Other pull was a 3-star Donnel. Move along, nothing to see here. He has Reciprocal Aid at least, so that's nice!

I really need to save up my orbs for the next Hinoka banner or something... though now with how often she's been put into banners lately I'm afraid they're not going to put her in one for a long time.

27 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Ana I think of all people from your track record in this thread, you kind of don't have the best qualifications to tell someone that you were obviously exaggarating.

Blowing off steam for getting a free 5 star without ruining your pity rate? Looks ridiculous regardless of if it's an exaggeration or not.

Actually, I'm allowed to jokingly exaggerate. There's no rule against it.

Yeah, a free 5 star I already had gotten three of. Why is it such a horrible awful problem if I send it home? Seriously, what is your problem? No one is taking issue with my post except for you.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Should have merged her :(
Ninian is cool, improving your dancer never hurts.

Except I don't think Ninian is cool and I barely use her. I would make more use out of the feathers.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Except I don't think Ninian is cool and I barely use her. I would make more use out of the feathers.

Whatever works for you, indeed.
She does real work for me, so I can’t be happier that I got her back in March.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Whatever works for you, indeed.
She does real work for me, so I can’t be happier that I got her back in March.

Well, great for you. I have Azura, Olivia, and Inigo all whom I'd much rather use instead, so Ninian is hardly necessary outside of stuff like AA. Especially since she doesn't have Hone Atk while the other three do.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Especially since she doesn't have Hone Atk while the other three do.

Except it’s not like you can’t inherit it onto her anyway.

I’d like to get Azura one day. She’s as mythical for me as Hinoka and Minerva.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Except it’s not like you can’t inherit it onto her anyway.

I sadly don't have Hone Atk 3 fodder anymore tho...

Azura is awesome since she can both dance and kill things well. Hope you get her someday! I also wish Hinoka would stop eluding me... ;_;

Just now, Vaximillian said:

You and me both, friend. At least I have PA!Azura to compensate for that void. While I have those two redheads, Celica is still just a myth to me. She’s so much of one that apparently Mae doesn’t actually exist either since I somehow still don’t have her at all either.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You and me both, friend. At least I have PA!Azura to compensate for that void. While I have those two redheads, Celica is still just a myth to me. She’s so much of one that apparently Mae doesn’t actually exist either since I somehow still don’t have her at all either.

(Hah, you Galeforcing allowed me to not quote-edit my post)

I don’t have Nohrian Azura for obvious reasons, so Ninian (Spd/Res, which is wonderful) and Olivia (neutral, but all she does is dance) are my only options.

And hey, I actually got Mae today. Boey won’t need to look at me so sad anymore. She’s even Spd/Def, perfect for a blade setup!

EDIT: The joke was on the forum software in the end. Damn you, forum!

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I sadly don't have Hone Atk 3 fodder anymore tho...

Azura is awesome since she can both dance and kill things well. Hope you get her someday! I also wish Hinoka would stop eluding me... ;_;

I have too many Olivias sitting in my barracks being too shy to do their job.

But even more, the legendary banner is going to have Deirdre. I must seize that chance to get the Spirit Forest’s Maiden! If only green stones weren’t as scarce as they are.

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I have too many Olivias sitting in my barracks being too shy to do their job.

But even more, the legendary banner is going to have Deirdre. I must seize that chance to get the Spirit Forest’s Maiden! If only green stones weren’t as scarce as they are.

I hardly pull her anymore... xP

I don't think I'll pull much on that banner. I'd like Celica and Bride Cordelia, but Christmas looms...

Even without doing what Ice Dragon and I do...  Ninian can run built in distant counter (you don't even need a 5 star) via lightning breath and is a decent red wall via Triangle Adept.

Each of the dancers have to give up a versatile A slot to do distant/close counter. And that requires killing a Takumi or Hector.

Adept skills are much easier to come by even if not level 3.

Olivia is common enough that you can upgrade a 3 star to 4 to give Ninian hone atk instead.

Minimal investment compared to building other dancers to do baiting AND dancing.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't think I'll pull much on that banner. I'd like Celica and Bride Cordelia, but Christmas looms...

That’s not an issue for me who ignores seasonals on principle. Just wait and see Camilla dare lay that egg in my barracks. Just wait and see.

At least Hector can donate DC, Camilla is literally there for being a flying tome.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s not an issue for me who ignores seasonals on principle. Just wait and see Camilla dare lay that egg in my barracks. Just wait and see.

At least Hector can donate DC, Camilla is literally there for being a flying tome.

I like seasonals! The outfits tend to be awesome and it gives a chance for characters to get better versions of themselves. Henry was awful before he donned his vampire suit, for example.

I can't say I entirely like the character choices so far though, since 90% of them are 3DS characters... Need more older ones.