• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So while everyone is pulling 5* characters, I get:

- 4* Shanna
- 3* Est
- 3* Jagen
- 3* Bartre
- 3* Lissa

Merged Jagen and Lissa, as they were duplicates.  Shanna/Est look like they affect Speed, which is something I welcome!  Bartre's kit makes sense, even if I don't like running around at low health all the time.

Time to level these guys up!

Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph

SFDN8DY.pngaELtfjY.png

Well, I shouldn't complain, even if there was no Focus Movie. While I was really gunning for an Erika or an Ephraim, I got 5* Seliph instead. Not exactly who I was looking for, especially since I didn't play his game, but there went my last scraps of orbs. Now I gotta rely on handouts to get anywhere...

Seliph's skill set relies on him fighting enemies when below half HP. His weapon grants him +4 DEF when below 50%. He has a support skill with Rally Speed, and his passives are +HP and Brash Assault (follows up when below 30%-50% HP if attacking a foe that can counter). Unless he has amazing stats or an amazing voice (credits are "Christian La Monte), I don't see him on my main roster as I like to run with a healer.

Hype is a two way street, folks. When it delivers, it is the best thing ever. When it doesn't, there is naught but the void.

As for the others, I'll need to check the Boons & Banes of Cherche and Jegan to see if they are worth keeping as I already have those characters. Viron will likely remain around as I retired his starter version, and Gwendolyn can go home.

Now to check out the Paralogue...

Past Pulls

Hide contents

Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine

Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur

Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra

Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*

Edited by Sire
Fixed some information

Just did two full pulls and my only new character was a 3* sully, everything else was a double up and also 3* and I don't even have all that many characters to begin with so not happy with the 40 wasted orbs

Five pulls on the new banner:

Spoiler

tAmgfpA.png

Seliph was my first pull of the bunch.

Spoiler

2Kyuwp3.png

Spoiler

mPkS2Dm.png

I could use a Marth.

Spoiler

Al2BIon.png

Draug and Sheena. Not to bad if I want to go with an armor theme.

Spoiler

URfs6EB.png

Damn, no Julia or Ephraim. Maybe when I can get some more orbs.

*sees ppl getting 5 star or 5 star focuses on their pulls* *laughs bitterly* I honestly don't know how you guys do it.  Like seriously, I don't understand.

I wanted Ephraim so badly.  I hoped beyond hope that at this important time, my luck would turn.  I love him and needed a good 5 star blue unit, since the best blue unit on my main team is a 3 star Femui.  Then I do a pull, and what happens? NO BLUE ORBS :awesome: BEFORE I PRESSED THE SUMMON BUTTON, I HAD A PREMONITION THAT I WOULD GET NO BLUE ORBS.  It's only fitting, for someone like me, after all.  AHAHAHAHAHAA...:cry::sob:

Pulled:

4 star Fae (who dis?)

4 star Hinata (I really didn't need him, I have 3 husbands  Marth and Chrom and Lon'qu)

4 star Zero (WTF YOU AGAIN?!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I have a 3 star version of him that I attempted using once.  Now I guess I won't have a good excuse not to use him, since he's the only 4 star archer I have other than Setsuna).

3 star Palla (already have a 4 star version of her)

3 star Laslow

The Breidablik really hates me, doesn't it...

Zero: "I'm Niles from the Kingdom of Nohr. Former outlaw. Current disgrace. My arrows are yours."

me: I DON'T WANT THEM!!!
I shall continue to rely on Nintendo's generosity and kindness in giving out more orbs for completing other maps.  I'll certainly need them for more pulls from this focus group.  Ephraim, wait for me...:wub:

Edited by mewyeon

1 minute ago, mewyeon said:

I wanted Ephraim so badly.  I hoped beyond hope that at this important time, my luck would turn.  I love him and needed a good 5 star blue unit, since the best blue unit on my main team is a 3 star Femui.  Then I do a pull, and what happens? NO BLUE ORBS :awesome: BEFORE I PRESSED THE SUMMON BUTTON, I HAD A PREMONITION THAT I WOULD GET NO BLUE ORBS.  It's only fitting, for someone like me, after all.  AHAHAHAHAHAA...:cry::sob:

Same for me. I need a good lancer, and Ephraim's art is so great. First pull, one blue orb (4* Gwendolyn), second pull, 4 colorless and one red. Mostly 3*.

9 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

*sees ppl getting 5 star or 5 star focuses on their pulls* *laughs bitterly* I honestly don't know how you guys do it.  Like seriously, I don't understand.

Pulled:

4 star Fae (who dis?)

4 star Hinata (I really didn't need him, I have 3 husbands  Marth and Chrom and Lon'qu)

4 star Zero (WTF YOU AGAIN?!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I have a 3 star version of him that I attempted using once.  Now I guess I won't have a good excuse not to use him, since he's the only 4 star archer I have other than Setsuna).

3 star Palla (already have a 4 star version of her)

3 star Laslow

The Breidablik really hates me, doesn't it...

Zero: "I'm Niles from the Kingdom of Nohr. Former outlaw. Current disgrace. My arrows are yours."

me: I DON'T WANT THEM!!!
I shall continue to rely on Nintendo's generosity and kindness in giving out more orbs for completing other maps.  I'll certainly need them for more pulls from this focus group.  Ephraim, wait for me...:wub:

Well, you pulled better than I did!  Fae's hilarious - she buffs everyone else's Def/Res when she attacks, and Pull Back is a fun skill.

Additional note: when I first summoned, I pulled from the only 2 blue orbs and got 2 Odins. Decided to back out and try again, and I am glad I did. I was only able to summon from 3 orbs on the second session, but I got 2 5* s out of it, so I guess it worked 

Edited by Korath88

7 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Now I'm tempted to try and pull Eirika... but the odds are lower than Focus Lyn's and once I get 2 more orbs, I effectively only have... 30 chances, which aren't that hot to begin with.

But..... lyns focus is gone...

you have no choice BUT to summon erika.

5 minutes ago, Thany said:

But..... lyns focus is gone...

you have no choice BUT to summon erika.

Lyn took me about 15 rerolls, which are about 300 orbs total. And Lyn had better odds since not only was she a Focus but she's also in the 5-star pool. Eirika, meanwhile, has no such advantage.

Saved 40+ orbs and only pulled Red/Green since my only 5* are blue mages (Linde/Robin). Got Eirika (!).

And lemme just say, her art is sdjkflsjkfdl amazing. Her atk/spd buff synergy with my Linde/Olivia team core looks to be really nice as well. Plus some potential for positioning tricks between pivot/drag back which should be fun if i ever remember they're available.

On 2/6/2017 at 0:24 PM, OakTree said:

Anyone here started saving up Orbs? And if so, for who? Im hoping and waiting for a Leonster Focus Gacha with Finn (Who will definetly be either a 4*/5* or a straight-up 5* base due to his popularity), Leif, Nanna and Altena.

I had been saving up orbs for an Ephraim. I just dumped 60 out, only to have my last two rolls in batch 3 give me a 5* Julia and 5* Nowi, which I totally didn't expect. With the next 20+ days of free orbs, we're looking at two more basically free batches of summons.

@eclipse @mewyeon @Brand_Of_The_Exalt Can I join you in your “what are 5⋆?” club?

Three full rolls:

Spoiler

npK7evu.png

SRNjyZJ.png

Spoiler

tRG6wiA.png

PGNgAYb.png

Spoiler

GtGF92W.png

WiotsOb.png

The second one was the worst hands down. Two 3⋆ Eliwoods when I've already had one of the same rarity. And a Bartre I hadn't.

Still, they advertised this focus as a pairs focus, and sure I did get pairs! Palla and Est, Est and Abel, F!Corrin and M!Corrin, Gordin and the bench.
Also third Cecilia. Or fourth? Can't remember already.
Also also, a Sakura. Okay I think. Only need a Clarine to complete full healer set.
Also also also, a Maria and a Wrys. As if I was lacking in healers already. Three Marias is almost a full team! Oh well.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Roxachronc said:

I want to know how good Ephraim and Julia are, has someone the skill list of them?

Ironically. you just go to the bulletin board and check out more details to see what skills they come with.

1 minute ago, Thany said:

Ironically. you just go to the bulletin board and check out more details to see what skills they come with.

Yeah just realized it after i posted it, lol.

Julia and Ephraim seem pretty cool.

Wtf Julia can have the +2 Res/Def and also bonus against dragons? Nintendo needs to do some justice for Roy.

3 minutes ago, Roxachronc said:

Wtf Julia can have the +2 Res/Def and also bonus against dragons? Nintendo needs to do some justice for Roy.

Hey man, you need to give some credit to the single most powerful weapon in Fire Emblem history.

Also, I rolled again using the orbs I got from the paralogues and just got 4 star Fir and Nino.  So now I have a fused Nino and a double fused Fir.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@eclipse @mewyeon @Brand_Of_The_Exalt Can I join you in your “what are 5⋆?” club?

Three full rolls:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

The second one was the worst hands down. Two 3⋆ Eliwoods when I've already had one of the same rarity. And a Bartre I hadn't.

Still, they advertised this focus as a pairs focus, and sure I did get pairs! Palla and Est, Est and Abel, F!Corrin and M!Corrin, Gordin and the bench.
Also third Cecilia. Or fourth? Can't remember already.
Also also, a Sakura. Okay I think. Only need a Clarine to complete full healer set.
Also also also, a Maria and a Wrys. As if I was lacking in healers already. Three Marias is almost a full team! Oh well.

Benching Gordin is a bannable offense. :P:

Still, you have a decent pool of 4* units.  I will vouch for Sakura/Corrin/Stahl.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Benching Gordin is a bannable offense. :P:

Still, you have a decent pool of 4* units.  I will vouch for Sakura/Corrin/Stahl.

Okay, I won't bench this Gordin. I will feed him to my existing Gordin. Alive.

It's not I'm actually complaining, mind you. I actually got some nice flyers and finally can put them to use (hopefully). Corrins also look fun.
I don't see what Sakura can bring to the table that Serra and Maria can't. Res maybe?