• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some snipping for Grima, no luck just fodder.  I will wait until the Legendary banner is revealed before I try again.  I have been having really crumby luck on pulling for units I want the past two months, I seem to get everyone I don't want.  I hope my luck changes soon.

I've gotten another off-focus unit on the hunt for Roy. It's Sakura, +Def/-Atk. 

Not sure how many orbs I've spent total on LA, but I know I'm somewhere between 250 and 300 , with more than half of that exclusively pulling grey orbs while the first half was all three focus colors. With no remaining pity rate, I'm giving up here. Glad I landed a Lilina for the Tempest (only after attaining a 4.5% pity rate), but my luck in attaining focus units has been consistently poor for the last four or five months. I don't even look forward to pulling on banners anymore since I know I'm in for a raw deal on anything outside of Legendary Banners. At least when I'm pity broken on those, it's with a great unit or at the very least incredibly rare unit.

I decided to do some YOLO pulls because...boredom. And Celica would be nice. In about 40 orbs, I got Hardin (+DEF -RES) and Celica (+SPD -DEF) in the same summoning circle. Had some extra orbs and decided to try my luck in the LA banner. Got Roy too (+RES -DEF). All workable natures. Like...dang. Maybe the RNG goddess is rewarding me for my perseverance in that GHB.... I also got one more Merric!!!! I used my last 40k feathers to promote Virion and Shanna...so now I gotta' save again but after Arena rewards and TT rewards, I should have enough to make my Merric +9. 

This probably means I'll spend my remaining orbs on the legendary banner to get absolutely nothing. lol

i am about to kms holy shit.

i did the Infernal Xander quests for 4 orbs... %3.75 pity rate and 9 orbs

*Summon*

3 Green and 2 Blue (no Celica again)

*selects blue*

summoning animation starts and praying for a 3* Oboro or Est

*5 Star Hardin*

welp there goes my pity rate... at least he is +Def -Res which is really good !

Edited by FiyaaEmburem

So after having my pity ruined by a -atk Merroc I decided to summon some more hoping for better luck, 1st summon had 2 green orbs and 3 colourless, got nothing of note until the last colourless orb - summoned a +atk -def Takumi, even though he hasnt been meta in a while I am very pleased with considering I've been playing since day 1 and this is the first Takumi I've managed to get, one of the units that I've wanted for a while.

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

New voting gauntlet banner. Already have Zelgius, Takumi, and Celica, but I don't care about M!Robin, so I'll go for red on the free pull.

1. 3* Subaki: And of course there's no freaking reds...

Free pull for the new voting gauntlet banner ended up being a 3* Wendy (she's still my only unit aside from GHBs that's 3*).  I tried again, in an attempt to pull Takumi.

Lo and behold, there are 2 colorless orbs in the next summoning session.  The first one I picked was...Takumi.

:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

I've been hunting for him since March of last year.  Finally, he's come home.  The lack of any exclamation points in this post is meant to indicate how deeply emotional I am about this.

Huh. 

Main account free summon was a +Def/-HP Tiki at 3 star. Decent, and she's actually pretty rare in my main. Decided to try colorless because CC fodder would be interesting- got a 3 star +Spd/-Def Clarine instead (meh)

Second account free summon for colourless was... a 3 star Clarine...

It's like she followed me from the main account. This one was +HP/-Atk so not the same one, but it also felt like my current 5 star Clarine's senses was tingling as I will fodder her off after the TTs for Fear+, so she summoned a 3 star version of herself to replace her...

2 reds, I guess I could do 1 pull (saving for legendary). 4 star Selena. Great actually, I'm running out of her, and she's +Def/-HP which is decent.....which is the same boon/bane nature as that free summon Tiki earlier!

Two identical units and two identical natures for my red pulls.

@mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @mampfoid @eclipse @Hilda @Rezzy @Johann @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep @Fei Mao

Holy crap.... after all this time. I went ahead and summoned on the VG banner. 2 reds, 1 colorless. Grabbed the reds. *4 Raigh took my supermerge to +9 and *3 Olivia. Mostly a waste of 8 orbs. But nevermind that!... the free summon was!-

wLqOQ5Y.png

For the love of God! After over a month. Finally Matthew #6! I think I've pulled at least 2 of literally every other *3 colorless along with a Kagero, Klein and Sothe. This one is +SPD/-RES again. That's nice and everything but I'm not sacrificing 4 points of RES for 3 points of SPD. Sticking with Neutral. I think this is probably the most excited I've ever been to pull a *3 from a stone. Progress! Progress!

Edited by Zeo

Got pity broken by Deirdre on the LA Banner at 4%, so I merged her with the one I already have. Le sigh.

All orbs now go to the Fallen Heroes, though regular Celica is tempting to pull for...

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@Zeo Great! That makes him 5*+5 now? Perhaps the next legendary Hero will be colorless, that would you give a good reason to pull. 

Should be if we're rounding out the colors and elements. A colorless Legendary Hero with the Fire Blessing. Guess we'll find out tomorrow morning. Trying to save up for a last hurrah at Love Abounds in March, but I'm going to pocket least 40 orbs for the legendary banner just in case.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo Nice! I wonder if your 11th Matthew will still be a meh nature and you'll have a Neutral+10 haha

Let's hope not!

• +SPD/-HP,
  • +SPD/-DEF 
  • +ATK/-RES
  • +ATK/-DEF.

I'll take any of these natures while waiting for my optimal +ATK/-HP Matt. A +RES/-HP Matt is interesting though...

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

For the love of God! After over a month. Finally Matthew #6! I think I've pulled at least 2 of literally every other *3 colorless along with a Kagero, Klein and Sothe. This one is +SPD/-RES again. That's nice and everything but I'm not sacrificing 4 points of RES for 3 points of SPD. Sticking with Neutral. I think this is probably the most excited I've ever been to pull a *3 from a stone. Progress! Progress!

Nice. I would trade you Matthews for Kagerous if we could...