My promise to myself to save up for the Thracia banner was fulfilled, so here I stood (well, sat) with 366 orbs and a desire to possess Leif and Nanna.

Well, I do possess Leif and Nanna now, after exactly 210 orbs:
Screenshot_20180411-154018.png

@SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @Arcanite @mcsilas @mampfoid

I also got a Schwerthardt, a Celica, two Ikes, and one more Leif who was −Atk (@Rezzy). Seven five-stars for 210 orbs is a steal.
Full summoning log under the spoiler:

1 red, 3 grey

366→366 4★ Caeda HP/Atk 
366→362 3★ Priscilla Atk/Def
362→358 4★ Clarine HP/Atk
358→354 3★ Leon Res/Atk

2 red, 1 green, 2 grey
354→349 3★ Maria Def/HP
349→345 5★ Reinhardt Def/HP
345→341 4★ Lucius Res/HP
341→337 3★ Eirika Def/Atk

1 red, 1 blue, 2 green, 1 grey
337→332 4★ Ogma Spd/Res
332→328 4★ Lissa HP/Res

2 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 grey
328→323 5★ Celica Spd/Atk
323→319 4★ Gordin Res/Def
319→315 3★ Hinata Atk/Spd

3 red, 2 grey
315→310 4★ Virion Spd/Atk
310→306 4★ Serra HP/Spd
306→302 4★ Laslow Def/HP
302→298 4★ Corrin-M Res/Spd
298→295 3★ Palla neutral

1 red, 2 blue, 1 green, 1 grey
295→290 4★ Felicia Def/HP
290→286 5★ Ike HP/Def

286→281 3★ Hana Def/Spd
281→277 4★ Serra Spd/Res

277→272 4★ Lon’qu Def/Res
272→268 4★ Felicia neutral

2 blue, 3 grey
268→263 4★ Sothe Def/HP
263→259 4★ Wrys Def/Atk
259→255 3★ Setsuna Res/Def

4 red, 1 blue
250→245 4★ Lon’qu Atk/Spd
245→241 3★ Corrin-M Res/Def
241→237 4★ Henry Spd/Res
237→233 4★ Tailtiu Spd/Atk
233→230 3★ Hinata Atk/HP

4 red, 1 green
230→225 3★ Laslow Res/Atk
225→221 4★ Tiki-A Def/Atk
221→217 3★ Tharja Spd/HP
217→213 4★ Soleil Spd/Atk

2 red, 1 green, 2 grey
213→208 4★ Gordin HP/Atk
208→204 4★ Soleil Res/Spd
204→200 4★ Henry Def/HP
200→196 4★ Lucius Atk/Res

3 red, 1 blue, 1 green
196→191 4★ Fir Def/Res
191→187 3★ Marth Atk/HP
187→183 5★ Leif Res/Atk

2 red, 1 blue, 2 green
183→178 5★ Ike Atk/Spd
178→174 3★ Seliph Spd/Res

2 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 grey
174→169 4★ Gordin Def/Res

1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 2 grey
169→164 4★ Kagero 
164→160 5★ Nanna Res/Def
160→156 5★ Leif Atk/Spd
156→152 3★ Frederick

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... I'm in shock....

This was my second summon circle. I was going to snipe just reds but after getting those two, I wanted to complete it. 

Holy hell!

Screenshot_20180411-094925.png

Decided to be greedy and try for Reinhardt. Next session had no reds so I got Raven. Then...

First red along...

Screenshot_20180411-095912.png

I don't know what I sacrificed and to who, but I need to do this again! No more summoning for me on this!

Edited by Cute Chao

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, I do possess Leif and Nanna now, after exactly 210 orbs:

Very nice! That Leif nature could be better, but Nanna's is pretty nice. Now we just need Finn, and we'll have a nice little family...

I actually had a nice night too, believe it or not. I spent some orbs on Thracia, didn't really get anything, then I went back to bunnies with ~130 orbs. @Arcanite @Rezzy @mampfoid @Fei Mao

Wh7LAv3.png

+Spd -HP! Pretty much perfect!

7hlN6eF.png

+Atk -Def! Pretty much perfect again!

tiH5KSR.png

+Def -Atk! Not so perfect... But I got her. Three bunnies in one night and two with great natures, I can't really complain about one bad one.

♪ What is restraint? Olwen, don’t hurt me!.. ♪
So I had 147 orbs left and decided to give greens a spin in hopes of Olwen and/or maybe Deirdre.
Greens all but disappeared because of course they did.

Then, at 4%…
Screenshot_20180411-163702.png

HIM. +ATK/−HP

HE
IS
PERFECT

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Arcanite @GuiltyLove @mampfoid @mcsilas

Also I got another Rezzy. All four of them are Rezzies. (What’s up with that, @Rezzy?)

I’m very much done with the banner.

Full log under the spoiler:

2 red, 2 blue, 1 green, 1 grey

147→142 4★ Merric Res/Def

3 blue, 1 green, 1 grey
142→137 4★ Soren Atk/Res

137→132 4★ Bartre HP/Def
132→128 4★ Nino Res/Def

1 blue, 1 green, 3 grey
128→123 3★ Titania Res/Atk

4 red, 1 green
123→118 3★ Arthur Atk/HP

3 red, 2 green
118→113 3★ Camilla Def/Atk
113→109 4★ Fae Res/Spd

1 red, 4 blue
109→104 3★ Lilina Atk/Spd

1 red, 2 blue, 2 grey
104→99 4★ Eirika Spd/Atk

3 red, 1 blue, 1 grey
99→94 4★ Seth neutral

94→89 4★ Raven Atk/Res

1 red, 3 blue, 1 grey
89→84 4★ Soleil Res/Def

1 red, 3 blue, 1 grey
84→79 4★ Marth Atk/Def

2 blue, 2 green, 1 grey
79→74 4★ Boey Def/HP
74→70 4★ Frederick HP/Def

1 red, 1 blue, 3 green
70→65 4★ Nino Def/HP
65→61 4★ Bartre Res/Spd
61→57 3★ Cecilia HP/Spd

1 red, 2 blue, 2 grey
57→52 4★ Olivia Spd/HP

2 green, 3 grey
52→47 3★ Barst HP/Res
47→43 3★ Sheena HP/Def

3 red, 1 blue, 1 grey
43→38 3★ Athena Atk/Spd

1 red, 4 grey
38→33 5★ Leif Atk/HP

@Vaximillian Congratulations, seems like the hard times of hording were worth it! Seven 5* units for ~200 orbs seems to be a good deal, even more so if you got the ones you desired. Will you build your main team around Leif? /Edit: Didn't see the second post. Cool you got an even better nature. 

@Cute Chao Wow cool, that's some luck! Will you visit your local lottery store now? Congratulations! 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Bunnies ahoy! Great pulls, especially with these natures (aside from Catria). Were you trying for all of them, or did you want someone specific (not Alfonse, I hope)? 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

HE
IS
PERFECT

The only thing not perfect is his title's text starting to flow out of the scroll texture underneath it.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Bunnies ahoy! Great pulls, especially with these natures (aside from Catria). Were you trying for all of them, or did you want someone specific (not Alfonse, I hope)? 

I wanted Catria and Sharena the most, Kagero kinda, and Alfonse somewhat. I have all four right now; I got Alfonse when the banner first came out.

@Vaximillian @Cute Chao

Oh my gosh, congrats! Your saving paid off! And they came together, too @Vaximillian!

You should frame that @Cute Chao! Also double Reinhardt on the same session is funny!

As for me, I had 2 reds so I actually decided to do more than the free summon because the reds are good.

tumblr_p70lreWtyg1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

I think the game is confused. I visited the Thracia banner and came out with Archanea units.

Funny enough all of them are -HP.

@Rafiel's Aria Merric gave me the honour of being my first 3 star.....and he's +Atk/-HP! Neat at least I have that nature now but being 3 star means he's all the way down in my promotion list. I've got a +Res/-HP+1 Merric right now..maybe one day this will be the new Merric base,

@Zeo I've got a +Spd/-HP Ogma, which sounds pretty nice actually. Nice to finally have a good natured Ogma, my best one was +HP.

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I wanted Catria and Sharena the most, Kagero kinda, and Alfonse somewhat. I have all four right now; I got Alfonse when the banner first came out.

Well, I guess an ATK bane hurts less than a SPD bane (like my Sharena). I can tell that +ATK Kagero is fun, her carrot is surprisingly unhealthy for her opponents! 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian Congratulations, seems like the hard times of hording were worth it! Seven 5* units for ~200 orbs seems to be a good deal, even more so if you got the ones you desired. Will you build your main team around Leif? /Edit: Didn't see the second post. Cool you got an even better nature. 

I’ll see into it. He can’t support as good as Marth can, but he’s a much, much, MUCH better fighter, even though he doesn’t slice up dragons as easily. But that +7/+14 on a double versus the majority of the physical cast is amazing. Amazing.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The only thing not perfect is his title's text starting to flow out of the scroll texture underneath it.

welp

Congrats with the bunnies! Your super bun-bun pal is radiant with joy.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh my gosh, congrats! Your saving paid off! And they came together, too @Vaximillian!

My saving paid off big. if only one of those Ikes was actually Lucina

@mcsilas

It made me laugh, too. My free pull was Olivia so I haven't had a new 3* yet. All those 5*s blocking them xD

Does mean I am never getting Ephraim. That's my luck for the century! Definitely need to frame it.

I shall cheer you on for yours, if the Archaeneans can get out the way. Who you going for?

@mampfoid

I might have to! Though I'm expecting to get hit by a bus or something instead xD Then again, my cat was ill last week and cost me a fair amount (now all better, thankfully), so maybe it was balancing that out :)

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Now I’m puzzled about what to do with her. On one hand, merges. On the other hand, DD3. Choice is hard.

Triple Distant Defense female Morgan if you ever get her? Or your next Guard Bow user?

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

My free pull was Olivia so I haven't had a new 3* yet. All those 5*s blocking them xD

First world problems hahaha

I'm not really going for anyone in particular for Thracia. Saving up (well except those 8 orbs) for Legendary Hero for Jakob/Henry/Inigo. Or maybe hopefully a lucky snipe for Kagero since unique niches are neat.

Maybe I'll try a YOLO pull near the banner's end depending on who the next banner's units are. As much as alt Reinhardt is annoyingly taking up spots...he's a really good unit.

Also @mampfoid I just realised. If you ever get Alt Reinhardt....he can get Galeforce unlike his magic version.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Triple Distant Defense female Morgan if you ever get her? Or your next Guard Bow user?

I was thinking of Deirdre, actually. Green Micaiah and all that jazz.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I might have to! Though I'm expecting to get hit by a bus or something instead xD Then again, my cat was ill last week and cost me a fair amount (now all better, thankfully), so maybe it was balancing that out :)

Do you let your cat summon? ^^' 

(good she's back to good health). 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now I’m puzzled about what to do with her. On one hand, merges. On the other hand, DD3. Choice is hard.

Welcome to the club. 

Just now, mcsilas said:

Also @mampfoid I just realised. If you ever get Alt Reinhardt....he can get Galeforce unlike his magic version.

He is a cool unit, even with an amazing EP (Roy couldn't kill him without being in Desperation range on the lunatic map). I won't pull for him though, I'm pretty good with my red units. First I need a blue and green Cav with GF. 

Because of his low SPD he would need both Heavy Blade + QP anyway. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

He is a cool unit, even with an amazing EP (Roy couldn't kill him without being in Desperation range on the lunatic map).

Magic is still everything, my friend:
Screenshot_20180411-141442.png

@mcsilas

Couldn't resist xD

To be fair, I should save up for Ephraim, but there's a whole banner of temptation between now and then... 

I will wish you luck!

@mampfoid

If I let him near my phone, he'd probably find a way to delete the account xD I'm sure he wished me luck, though :)

Funnily enough, he is named Itsuki, after a character who turns into a cat from Norn 9 and also from the TMS protagonist :D Maybe that gave me luck, too ^•^

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do you let your cat summon? ^^' 

(good she's back to good health). 

@Cute Chao

Cats have lucky summon powers.

I mean, look at @Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was thinking of Deirdre, actually. Green Micaiah and all that jazz.

Huh, that would be interesting. She'd be a nice check to new Olwen as well

Edited by mcsilas

Cool to see everyone's pulls went well. Not so for me unfortunately.

@mcsilas @mampfoid The full pull on the Thracia banner game me nothing of note. To the point where I can't even remember what I pulled. I got a *3 Jeorge and Cain in there though. I had 19 orbs so I went into the cooldown bonuses banner and of course when you're short the whole pool is gold. Was left with 2 orbs and a lone blue stone that may or may not have had Nephenee in it but I'll never know.

You win some, you lose some. With none of the coming banners (barring the Legendary) being of interest, I can safely continue to summon for Steady Breath and Wrath fodder for my units. I'll be in a hole for the legendary banner but I don't really care this time. I want to finish my endgame unit's builds. For that I need Breaths.

@Cute Chao IT HAPPENED TO YOU! Congrats! @Vaximillian Must feel awesome to get them all after all that saving. Bravo indeed.

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Huh, that would be interesting. She'd be a nice check to new Olwen as well

She would indeed!.. If I had her. Seliph isn’t going to meet his mum, and Arvis, his wife, just yet.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She would indeed!.. If I had her. Seliph isn’t going to meet his mum, and Arvis, his wife, just yet.

At least you won't have any pitybreaking Boeys/Merrics/etc to block you now! Green 5 star pool looks really nice now so I hope she visits you soon!

@Zeo Darn, I hope you get someone soon though!

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Vaximillian Must feel awesome to get them all after all that saving. Bravo indeed.

Oh yes, yes it does feel good. Thank you.
Also, my sympathy for your pulls. Also the cooldown bonuses banner is still with the old pools, so yeah. But good luck later!

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least you won't have any pitybreaking Boeys/Merrics/etc to block you now! Green 5 star pool looks really nice now so I hope she visits you soon!

It only that also made green stones actually appear, heh. Looking forward to the next banners. What if Deirdre is on one of them? Hopefully, she is.

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Magic is still everything, my friend:

That will always work, but also my Cordelia just needed to sneeze in the general direction of Newhardt. 

35 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

If I let him near my phone, he'd probably find a way to delete the account xD I'm sure he wished me luck, though :)

Funnily enough, he is named Itsuki, after a character who turns into a cat from Norn 9 and also from the TMS protagonist :D Maybe that gave me luck, too ^•^

You might introduce us before the next legendary banner then. I could use his favor to pull Ephraim, Cordelia and Cherche. 

35 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Cats have lucky summon powers.

I'm catless, perhaps I should walk around in the neighborhood with some Tuna. Darn that allergy.

35 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The full pull on the Thracia banner game me nothing of note.

Same here.

Good luck getting Breaths!