I've been saving orbs for months for the Thracia banner (for Leif, Finn, and Nanna)! 

Pros: I got two Nannas when there were no red orbs!

Cons: Two Reinhardts... no Leifs. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The results of ~600 orbs on World of Thracia, aiming for Leif and Nanna:

Spoiler

C4sUbR5.jpg

wuzWAaS.jpg

t8cW1sw.jpg

5*s were Saber (+Spd, -Hp), B!Lucina (+Hp, -Spd), Nanna (+Atk, -Hp), T!Reinhardt (neutral), T!Reinhardt (+Def, -Atk), Leo (+Atk, -Def).  Yeah at this point I'm venting, but I got to let it out.  I'm jealous of all the folks who pulled Leif. 

Well, I got back to 20 again. 4%, don't fail me now.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

5* Leif (BEST LORD YAY! +Atk/-HP, not awful but could have been better. Oh well, I have a baseline to work with), 5* Nanna (YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am technically done here. +Def/-Atk, hopefully she does drop so I have a chance at a better nature.), 4* Mae (I've pulled worse. +Res/-HP), 3* Hawkeye (Is it worth promoting him for SI? +Def/-Res), 4* Bartre (Dorcas would have been better. +Spd/-HP)

No, it did not fail me. I am done with Thracia. My non-legendary luck continues. Glory to best lord.

@Cute Chao You hit the jackpot!  Congrats!

For myself, well since the twitter announcement over a month ago, I've been saving my orbs with Thracia in mind.  I couldn't help but drop 110 orbs on reds in the legendary banner, cause Halloween Nowi seems like the most fun unit to use in the game cause of her mobility (even if I am disgusted by her portrayal) plus I wanted a second hone fliers unit to build another flier team.  Zelgius is an alt, but at least he is the an S+ tier monster.  So I was thinking, spend on reds til I get one of them, 2/3 chance.  As long as it isn't Ike.  Got Ike.  Well surely it couldn't happen again what are the odds?  Got another Ike!  I stopped.  110 orbs later.  At least I got to give warding breath to my Nowi, and another warding breath saved for the future.  

After the Feh Channel broadcast I was so upset with the double alt Thracia banner, I decided to not wait and go for Spring Kagero in the Spring banner.  I did get her in 20 orbs, +atk/-hp, so I was very happy about that.  

Then the thracia banner dropped, well there aren't going to be any alt free banners anymore so I decided I'll pull all reds.  Hey either new S+ tier mixed phase Reinhardt or the Lord of Thracia Leif!  5% chance to get either.  Well I got pity broken 3 times by off focus reds.  Got my 3rd Young Tiki, whom I merged.  Got my first Male Morgan +spd/-def and my first Katarina +spd/-HP.  66 orbs used.  Good rate, but  3 pity breakers is the most I'll go.  Just like 3 off focus pity breakers on the Winter Envoy banner when I wanted just one of those glorious armors.  However sometimes it isn't destined to be.  Hopefully it isn't too long til Leif is on another banner.  

Yesssss. Got Spring Alfonse! And he's totally neutral (which I'll take over a bad nature!). And still have 86 orbs left in my stockpile for the Legendary Banner.

Thracia doesn't interest me, so I can keep saving orbs in the meantime, which is a nice change of pace! None of the recent banners have been grabbing my attention, actually since Morgan. Either way, super happy to get Spring Alfonse. And only got pity-broken once on this banner (with Ayra). 

@Lewyn

Thanks! 

Congrats on the 5*'s even if they weren't what you wanted. Hopefully Leif will show up again soon. I'm currently awaiting the reappearance of Helpful Chrom and Legendary Ephraim, although I still feel I've used up my luck for the century and it's Raighs, Bartres, Ests and Virions from now on... 

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

@Lewyn

Thanks! 

Congrats on the 5*'s even if they weren't what you wanted. Hopefully Leif will show up again soon. I'm currently awaiting the reappearance of Helpful Chrom and Legendary Ephraim, although I still feel I've used up my luck for the century and it's Raighs, Bartres, Ests and Virions from now on... 

Well legendary Ephraim will be on the next legendary banner, maybe this time you can get him!  I think Shigure will also be there.  Harder to tell when Exalted Chrom will return.  

The edited 5 star pool is so much better, so off focus pity breakers are good to great.  I think everyone is going to be happier from now on, also some really good fodder will be more easily available thanks to the 4-5 star demoted to 3-4 stars.  

7 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Well legendary Ephraim will be on the next legendary banner, maybe this time you can get him!  I think Shigure will also be there.  Harder to tell when Exalted Chrom will return.  

The edited 5 star pool is so much better, so off focus pity breakers are good to great.  I think everyone is going to be happier from now on, also some really good fodder will be more easily available thanks to the 4-5 star demoted to 3-4 stars.  

I have Shigure, but could do with better stats. I'm sort of hoping Micaiah will be on there, or another 5* I don't have, so if I get pity broken, at least it's new. 

I imagine Exalted Chrom will return in his own time. I'm happy to wait for a banner where he doesn't share a colour, however long it may take. I didn't wait for Eldigan to not share a colour and it cost me dearly. I waited for Karel to not share a colour and got him much easier on that banner than the one I tried where he did (this is from when I seriously decided to go for them - there had been other banners prior to these where they didn't share banners). 

Legendary Ephraim will always share a banner colour, though, which is annoying. I can only hope I haven't used up all my luck, as I'd swap dupe Zelgius or Amelia for Legendary Ephraim in a heartbeat.

Red orbs are frickin' scarce this go around! I've had four draws in a row with zero reds. That's pretty bad. Anyway, after ~80 orbs:

Spoiler

mqW3P7n.png

+HP/-RES

I wanted her brother, but hey, I'll take it. Of course, I'm out of my hard-earned orbs now, so I'll have to do some quests and/or wait until the Trial starts.

15 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I have Shigure, but could do with better stats. I'm sort of hoping Micaiah will be on there, or another 5* I don't have, so if I get pity broken, at least it's new. 

I imagine Exalted Chrom will return in his own time. I'm happy to wait for a banner where he doesn't share a colour, however long it may take. I didn't wait for Eldigan to not share a colour and it cost me dearly. I waited for Karel to not share a colour and got him much easier on that banner than the one I tried where he did (this is from when I seriously decided to go for them - there had been other banners prior to these where they didn't share banners). 

Legendary Ephraim will always share a banner colour, though, which is annoying. I can only hope I haven't used up all my luck, as I'd swap dupe Zelgius or Amelia for Legendary Ephraim in a heartbeat.

Yeah I have Shigure too, so I'm not particularly interested in him being on this next legendary banner.  Trying to get a legendary hero is pretty hard cause of the color sharing, the good thing though is you get multiple opportunities to pull for them.  I am also not a fan in general of non legendary banners having color sharing.  The good news, pulling on those gives you a higher chance of a focus unit, the bad news even if you pull a focus unit it could not be the one you want.   

Miciah is a possibility, after all we got Zelgius on the last banner.  

More failure on Spring, but I guess I have to fully commit now, won't touch Thracia unless I can get Catria soon.

3* Odin +HP -Spd
3* Frederick +HP -Res
3* Florina +Def -Atk
3* F Corrin +Def -Spd
4* Catria +HP -Res

What even is a 4*?

So, Thracia banner if finally underwelming, I'm not touching Reinhardt nor his sister. Don't like them.

So, going for Grima again. Before the Thracia banner came, I got a B!Ike breaker. And now, in free pull, got one green in three pulls, that was a Cecilia 3* (Seriously, since some heroes got demoted, I'm seeing even more 3*...)

Guess what ?

5*...

Spoiler

...Tiki...

Spoiler

...young...

k9SAAhh.png

+Atk -HP.

...Okay. Finally got the last animation, and she got good IVs ! Not what I wanted, but hey...

So I use the special pack and pull on the spring banner to see what my 5.5+ pity gets me. 5* Tailtiu. -ATK/+RES. Saves me 20k feathers if I ever want someone to have Blarblade+.

I went ahead and dumped everything else into it and managed to get a low rate Spring Catria. FINALLY. I don't even want to think of how many orbs got sunk into this. And of course she is -SPD/+DEF. Starting to really wish we had a reset to neutral option.

I am not even going to bother to try for Kagero. As much as I would like Ninjabbit attack line to pop up in battle for me, just ain't worth it.

Tried on the Hares at the Fair banner, hoping to get S!Catria, got a 5* Clair. Sigh... As much as I love Clair, she should have been demoted to 3 Stars. At least I have Spur Spd fodder now.

Lunatic story orbs got me one more pull. A single red orb. Let's see what I get...

Gr0jeAd.png

Finally. Check his stats...

+ATK / -SPD

VE9VVYA.gif

...Well, I'm pretty sure I'm done with this banner. I might try for Leif, but I doubt it. I wanted the siblings and I got them, so I'm happy.

Got uber-lucky on my World of Thracia summon session.  On one round of summoning I got Thunder's Swordhardt, my first Lyn (+Atk/-Spd which might be a not-bad nature), Klein (Death Blow 3 fodder for one-shot queen Lilina), Shanna (Desperation 3 fodder for Caeda), and Barst (for Brave Axe fodder).

I've been getting lucky with the World of Thracia banner! Not every unit has had ideal IVs but I've gotten several I didn't have before. For 5-star units, I've pulled Soleil, Reinhardt (the new one), Leif, Morgan (male), and Grima-Robin (also male). I've also gotten Sothe as a 4-star. And I haven't had to spend money!

Right, time for round 3 on Thracia (3.50% rate):

Spoiler

WzRbZrm.png?1

4* Ogma: +HP/-Spd; Oh look, another Ogma with crap IVs because those are the only type of Ogmas I'm allowed to get.
5* Tana: +Spd/-HP; Well, this puts me in an interesting spot as my pre-existing one is +Atk/-Res. If anyone wants to give me any suggestions, I'm all ears.
4* Raven: +Atk/-Def; Oh look, finally a Raven that's halfway optimal and as such is definitely a keeper.
3* Marth: +HP/-Atk; Bleh. Sorry first 3* Marthipan, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to show you the door.
3* Draug: +Res/-Def; Yeah....you can just follow your liege out that aforementioned door.

So now, I might just take my leave from this banner as I'm not dying to have any of the new Thracia characters. Besides if I know what's good for me, I should start stockpiling orbs now in preparation for Bridal Blessings and Bridelia's (hopeful) return in about two months. After all, I might just get three Bride Lyns and no Bridelias this time with my luck! 

HOLY EFFING WHAT I JUST SUMMONED TWO LEIFS IN A ROW

IN THE SAME SESSION

Hilariously enough, the second one is +spd while the first one was -spd.

EDIT: AND AN OLWEN IN THE SESSION RIGHT AFTER THAT WHAT dammit she's minus speed, but at least I have her XD;

Edited by Sunwoo

Yeah sure, I'll try one last YOLO for Kagero (3.25% rate) just for lau-

Spoiler

T4mkDz1.png?1

5* Kagero, Spring Ninja: +HP/-Res; ...It's kinda amazing how I get so utterly stunned every time one of these actually works.

Well, I'm done with this banner now as I certainly can't be arsed to keep trying just for the sake of bunny Sharena. It wouldn't really make sense to keep trying for someone I don't particularly want when I could be saving up to have another go at someone (Bridelia) that I do very much want, after all. 

Back to the cooldown banner and 36 orbs later still nothing. Blue and Green orbs are somewhat rare and one pull even had all red. Of course when I was down to 13 orbs then there were 4 greens because why the heck not. Once again that lone green could have been B!Ike and I'll never know.

3.50% rate. Considering the banner leaves before the Tempest orbs come in, I have nothing to lose spending orbs on this banner until then. 

Have pulled 18 units from FE5 banner so far.
Besides the Master Sword Reinhardt I got three Seths and three Rhajats (5*).
All the green orbs I got gave me her.
The curse got real!

I really don't complain about four pulled 5* units although a bit more variety would be nice...