• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The focus itself(aka a second set of 3% 5 stars) is limited, but the characters themselves should(we can't 100% confirm yet obviously) be available indefinitely. You just have the best chance of getting them right now.

EDIT: That's Sheema, from FE3/12

Edited by Ether

1 minute ago, Thany said:

who is that level 5 armored female? i dont know many armored females other then gwendlein and meg.

Sheena, the one Knight in Mystery that people only used if they didn't train Draug and really wanted to use Gravidus in-doors.

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

who is that level 5 armored female? i dont know many armored females other then gwendlein and meg.

Sheena from Book 2/New Mystery (Sheema in Heroes of Shadow translation), Jiol's daughter and canon girlfriend of Samson.

Edited by Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, OakTree said:

So i heard that the Focus Gacha characters are limited, is that true?

Don't think so since the details show that all the focus gacha charas are available in whichever gacha.

11 minutes ago, Luankachu said:

My first 5 units.

Screenshot_20170202-113001[1].png

Not sure if I should save my orbs to get more units or just spend it on castle upgrades after this.

Is that Cordelia or Riceload?

I´ve summoned 15 times so far:

Fae 4* (Tanky + buff to friendly units + nerf to enemy units + autoheal) Pretty happy with her so far.

Gordin 4* with Brave bow. Really nice archer, guaranteed 2x attack when attacking first. Good Def. He´s an archer to use against physical units.

Niles 4* with Killer bow. Really nice archer, super fast refill of special and high res. He´s an archer to sue against magical units.

Corrin 4* (LOVE THE ARTWORK BTW) Nice defense, massive attack, I love it.

Sophia 4* Fenrir + Res buffer to herself and to adjacent units.

Setsuna 4*  with assassin bow. Counters ninjas and archers.

Caeda 4* with Armorslayer.

Barst 4* with Brave Axe.

Catria 4*.

I was aiming for Lyn all the time.... but meh. Since I love archers and with Gordin and Niles I have pretty much the perfect archer vs magical or physical teams, I can´t complain.

37 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Is that Cordelia or Riceload?

Cordelia. There are no second gen units in the game besides Lucina, with the Awakening trio appearing as 1st gen Nohrian characters.

Just now, Ferozban said:

How good is Tiki?

I pulled her and a few other 3star and 4star.

I dont know if i should reroll.

And also: Is Ike in the game?

Same answer as in the other thread xD. Tiki is good, keep her. Ike's not in the game (yet), atleast not as a pullable unit. He might / probably show up in the story though?