Up to 941 total pulled units.  The first three were from the TT banner, the rest from the bridal revival banner.

Spoiler

Tharja (+Def/-HP): Morgan might like your tome.
Seth (+Atk/-Def): This would be great, if I didn't already have one with the exact same boon/bane.
Sanaki (+Res/-HP): Well then.  If I ever feel like Ploy shenanigans in red, I'll give her Fury.

Cordelia (+HP/-Atk): And for the first time, I have Galeforce fodder!
Reinhardt (+Atk/-Spd): Screw brides, I just found my waifu.
Donnel (+Res/-Atk): Who wants a free Brave Lance?

Mathilda (+Spd/-Res): OMG she's decent!
Est (+Res/-Spd): Oh hell no.  I might make a super-merge of her because she's crappy fodder.
Donnel (+Spd/-HP): I might keep him around in case he gets his own weapon (a la Raven).

Robin (+Spd/-Res): This is actually good.  Not the greatest, but a definite merge candidate~!
Sakura (+HP/-Spd): I have uses for Fear.  Might slap this on a good Lachesis.
Shanna (+Atk/-Res): Superbane or not, this is a damn good combo.
Lachesis (+Res/-Atk): Your Atk stat is the best thing about you. ;/

Jagen (+Res/-Def): Uh, no thanks.

Felicia (+Spd/-Atk): Someone will like Breath of Life!
Jeorge (+HP/-Res): To the merge machine with you!
Lukas (+Res/-HP): To the merge machine with you too!
Priscilla (+Spd/-Def): I, uh. . .that's actually legit.  I'm accustomed to my +Atk copy, but I think this one might have some situational usage.

Bride banner is bad news.  I'm at 4% and counting.  Go figure.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted BCordelia but only got reds and  single blue, so my free pull went tp blue to get a better Charlotte maybe.
It was a Brave Lucina (again).
I'm not disappointed at all since this one is +spd / -HP, the best version (even better than +atk / -HP imo). She's +3 now.

As for the other bride banner I'm still waiting for to catch the first bride. 
Instead I pulled a Nephenee. She's +atk / -res - a welcome addition - so I can get rid of my -atk one.

Still I'm somewhat worried to miss the banner entirely.

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

Those blue units look good, let's go. Oh, no blue orbs. Of course.

3* Seliph +Res -HP
3* Laslow +Res -Spd

It's only 4 orbs, but it stings.

EDIT: Second account gets free Zelgius. Then the other red orb was also Zelgius. WTF. If it's supposed to make me feel better I'm not sure it's working.

EDIT2: They're both +Res -HP. More WTF.

Edited by Humanoid

Oh, I free summoned a Zelgius. This is good, I didn't have him before.

EDIT: He's +atk -spd. The -spd kind of hurts, but whatever. This is fine.

Edited by Sunwoo

New banner, new free summon. Got a Marth.

----

Now for the interesting part. The Blessed Gardens orbs put me at 9 so I decided to snipe a bit more for B!Sanaki, there were no greens so I went with blue because it was the second best color because I don't have B!Ninian. This happened:

5b0a5948e9930_pitybreaker.thumb.jpg.f978093becd899dceb268bf870592cc8.jpg

RIP my pity rate, at least this Lute is +Res -Hp which is an improvement over the +Hp -Res I had (huh, they are opposites now that I notice. Very funny.)

Guess this is the game telling me that I should go for Bridelia instead of wasting orbs here.

One blue orb on my summoning circle for the new banner. Hoping to get F. Morgan! 4* Oscar works too. I can't really ever complain when I see his smiling face. Great character. Great fodder. My Firesweep Oscar is amazing. Maybe I'll make him a merge project one of these days. 

My boyfriend though..... I think he might be cheating on me with Anna, because on his past three free pulls, he's gotten' a Bridal Tharja, Bridal Charlotte, and F. Morgan. That's some crazy RNG right there.

I feel like I spent too much orb and get too little 5 stars on the Bridal Banner, so I need to stop. But...

Spoiler

F I N A L L Y ! !

Looks like +Def -Res is that matters anything.

bAv1W3L.png

Edited by Garlyle

I was going to go blue since I don't have F!Morgan, but of course, there were no blues.

3* Lilina came to join me instead. 

Now I shall continue to save up for the legendary banner in the hopes of something I want. 

I managed to pick up a new Sanaki and Ike, which I'm quite happy about since the older versions I had were both -res which bugged me a little. Sanaki is +HP/-def, while Ike is neutral.

I was hoping for F!Morgan on the Stance banner, but I got +SPD/-RES Shigure instead. Which is great! I was hoping to pull him at some point, and he has Darting Stance, so I did get a Stance off the Stance banner!

@Rafiel's Aria @mcsilas @mampfoid @NegativeExponents-

So I hit both the Bride and Stance banners at the same time. Stance banner gave me some reposition fodder but otherwise nothing worth crap. I could use Cupid Bow+ or Blessed Bouquet+ so I went in. 2 blue orbs only which was nice since I only had enough for 3 pulls. One was a Jagen. The other?

vywL8fW.png

I had mixed feelings about this one. On one hand it's my favorite mage from FE8 and probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite character in the game behind Ross and Ephraim, on the other hand she's consistently had bad natures (+RES/-ATK and +HP/-ATK) but not the case this time! This beauty here is +SPD/-RES! Finally! It'll be jarring watching her RES drop from 40 down to 34 and seriously hurt her ploying ability, but the damage and speed jump is worth it. She's officially my highest merged *5 exclusive mage now at +2. This is her second time pity breaking me. I hope she continues to do that. Funny thing huh @Alexmender?

@Zeo Ooooh, nice haul. 34 res still seems plenty good for ploying honestly. If we’re talking highest merge on 5* exclusives then mine would be Inigo and Axura. Both at +1 but it’s something. I guess I could have had a +6 Genny but she has wrathful staff so...

As for myself, haven’t really gotten anything worthwhile yet. Aiming for Charlotte in the Bridal banner. She’s eluded me twice and I’m not ready for it to happen a third time. That stance banner is really tempting but it’s not high priority right now. I was hoping to get F!Morgan from my free summon but I got a Corrin instead.

Today’s free pull was:

Spoiler

3DC12cS.png

Well, my luck is on point right now. I can only hope it’ll stay that way come Wednesday.

That puts Tana at +3, and I guess she is truly grateful for the gifts I gave her to cheer her up after Eirika’s unfortunate accident. Those two things are in no way directly related to each other, and there’s definitely no evidence in this very topic that proves the contrary. Nope.

My daughter has finally returned on a banner! I've already got an +Atk/-Res Zelgius and a +Atk/-HP Shiro, so more of them would be nice but not necessary. 217 orbs stocked, so let's see if the odds are in my favor today. Massive pull dump incoming.

Spoiler

First shot.

1. 3* Shanna: Meh.
  2. 3* Ogma: Haven't seen you in a while.

To be expected. 213 orbs left.

1. 4* L'Arachel: Okay.
  2. 4* Robin: Meh. I'll take one red to boost the pity rate for next time. You never know.
  3. 4* A!Tiki: Meh.

Persistence is key. 200 orbs left.

1. 3* Raigh: And no blues. Whatever.

I don't need more reds. Going to stick to blues from now on. 195 orbs left.

1. 3* Marth: Really, again with no blues?

Damn game seems to be taunting me. 190 orbs left.

1. 3* Jagen: What's with all of the 3* units?

At least I got a blue orb that time. 185 orbs left.

1. 4* Clair: SP fodder for my 5* copy.
  2. 5* Shiro: Hello there! Wrong blue 5*, but you only cost 41 orbs. Unfortunately +Res/-Def is garbage, so you're merge fodder. One more blue orb.
  3. 3* Lukas: Bleh.

That went quite well. 172 orbs left.

1. 4* Donnel: Worthless.

Let's keep going. 167 orbs left.

1. 3* Mae: More Draw Back fodder at last.

Ishtar'll appreciate the new skill. 162 orbs left.

1. 4* Mae: Even more Draw Back fodder.
  2. 3* Lukas: Ugh.
  3. 3* Jagen: Another one?

I'm getting way too many 3* units right now. 149 orbs left.

1. 3* Tharja: Not helping my impression.

About a third of the way through my orbs. 144 left.

1. 4* Nowi: Meh.
  2. 3* Reinhardt: Okay?
  3. 4* Est: Wrong pegasus knight.
  4. 4* Robin: If only you were any good anymore.

So many disappointments. 127 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.

Come on, Feh, throw me a bone. 122 orbs left.

1. 3* Mathilda: Bleh. I've got enough of you at 4* as it is.
  2. 3* Est: Worthless.
  3. 5* Shiro: Really? +Spd/-HP, so I think I'll keep my current copy. More merge fodder, but still no Morgan! One more blue orb though.
  4. 4* Mathilda: *sigh* There's a red orb, so might as well see if the pity rate helps.
  5. 4* Selena: It didn't, but Reposition fodder is always handy.

The game's definitely taunting me. It knows I want my daughter. 102 orbs left.

1. 3* Oscar: I definitely need you for Lancebreaker.

Useful fodder. 97 orbs left.

1. 5* F!Morgan: YES!!! Thank you, Feh, for bringing my daughter home at last! And her IVs are excellent too: +Atk/-HP. Cost me 125 orbs, but I also picked up Shiro twice along the way, so I'll say I got off very well from this banner. Let's see what the other blue orb has to offer.
  2. 3* Shanna: And this pull session ends as it began. Kind of fitting. Don't need the two red orbs, and I'd like to preserve as much of my stockpile as possible.

Well, I can rest easy now that Morgan's come to join me. 88 orbs left, meaning I only spent 129 for 3 5* units. Even if two were Shiro, getting my daughter makes it all worthwhile. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with her though...

So, F!Morgan's on a banner, but she shares with (my decent) Shiro. If I got him though I could pass Steady Breath and Aether onto someone at the same time!

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

3* F!Corrin (Whomp Waom. +Atk/-Res, that actually is good though.)

@Zeo Nice nature your Lute got there! -Res kinda skews her ploys against mages but outside of those she'll ploy everything else so there's not a lot to worry!

Very funny how we got the same pity breaker, I think mine came because she didn't wanted to be overshadowed by a certain Silver haired maiden she still is because Micaiah is +Atk 

Tried pulling for Morgan in the latest banner, and got two of this guy instead. 

DCGQpPa.png

One's +Res and the other's +Def.  Guess which one I'm gonna fodder off? 

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

shit quality since this account is on a shit tablet

AwIOhyel.jpg

Was my free pull, so the odds of getting four 5* units was around 1 in 80000. In the order pulled:

Siegbert: +Atk/-Res

MVP Tiki: +Atk/-Spd

Shiro: +Spd/-HP

Morgan: +Res/-HP

Ephraim: +Atk/-HP

So angry. I got freaking 5* Lute as my first free pull. And then 5* Shiro as my second.And then pulled two more rounds and got nothing. The LAST time F!Morgan happened, I got like 8 different blue pity breakers BEFORE I got her. I thought it was just bad luck, and I was hoping to get a copy or two to merge. I don't usually pull on banners like this because whatever, but she's my DAUGHTER, so I need her to be stronger, and pulling blue gives me a chance (no matter how slim) to get Robin. And I have 120 orbs. So I snipe until I'm at 100 and then build it back up to 120 and then snipe again until the banner is done.

Which usually works, but noooooo. They know I was F!Morgan. They know and they will refuse to give me my daughter again until like the last 18 hours when I'll pull 2 and blow all my saved orbs.