"Eh, I'm ambivalent to bikini Tana, but I might as well try for some good red units. I don't even have a Morgan or Ares, I could always use more Roys, and there's always a +Atk/+Spd Caeda to find!"

Screenshot_2018-06-23-15-10-25.png?width

+Spd/-Res Caeda (both of them), +HP/-Res Chrom, so I have been told, and +Atk/-Res Tana. The 3* Eliwood was from the Death Blow banner.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My free pull on the Death Blow banner is an Atk/Spd Rachel. That’s fine, I guess. I do already have an Atk/HP promoted and all.
My second (and final pull) is
Screenshot_20180623-141030.png
Whoa.

Of course he’s Spd/Atk because @Rezzy decided so. And thus he mirrors the Rachel.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:40 AM, NegativeExponents- said:

@mcsilas Nice pulls on your second account. Sucks about that L’Arachel but that’s a free Res Tactics for whoever wants it. Or a possible merge instead.

Ironically Marth wants it- but he already has Renewal 3 and Res Tactic from a 4 star L'arachel early on. The only useful skill to left to inherit is Res Tactic 3...which seems a waste when the Res Tactic skill is released. I guess there's the Light AOE but eh.... I think I'll keep her for now and just use Atk+3 or something since Reinhardt is my only 5 star blue horse mage.

Also Canas has 4 star Res Tactic but I guess it's better to have him be fed to a Red Owl Tome user.

@Vaximillian Oooh congrats on your Siegbert! Bummer about the -Atk but as a +Spd user, Spd is a VERY great boon for him :)

@Zeo @Rafiel's Aria @mampfoid @Cute Chao

Anyway- new Death Blow banner!

Started with my second account. Free pull was a 4 star Eirikia- decent I guess. But then there were 3 red orbs, and I wouldn't mind either Swordhart or Siegbert since I neither had those (I already have a Delthea). I picked the second red orb and...

tumblr_parmj2aBFq1qcrdmuo1_250.png

Holy wh-... Sword-hart I didn't expect you? I never usually have such good luck with red focus units.

He's +Spd/-Res as well! Pretty good with untouched Atk, and while he is one of those units who actually wants a Spd bane, I'm not complaining if I get more doubles out of him! Res is a superbane, but I'm perfectly fine with this!

Maybe I can give him a spare Distant Counter? -Res might make it slightly not as effective but DC+Vantage sounds interesting... Still saving one DC for Myrrh or a Berkut's Lance unit though.

Still want a Siegbert so I picked the last orb but it was just everyone's favourite meh fodder 3 star Raigh...

Still, I'm glad I broke my free summon only rule this time. Good investment today.

Main account had no Reds, so no Siegbert merge. DIdn't have Delthea, but I only picked 1 out of 3 blue orbs and it was a 3 star Jagen who is always welcome for fodder. I'm fine with Lute right now so I can happily save.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh congrats on your Siegbert! Bummer about the -Atk but as a +Spd user, Spd is a VERY great boon for him :)

Yeah, and given that his weapon and DB give him quite nice Atk already (also horse buffs are a thing), I’m pretty sure I can make him work.
A pity that I’m out of Shannas. Linde’s banner went away with 4.5% of rate and half-dozen of Robins, Odins, and Reinhardts. No Shannas.

Did a few quests in case there was a full circle of reds. Ha, what was I thinking? Of course there are no reds.

4* Catria +Res -Spd
3* Clair +HP -Atk

Second account gets free Delthea because of course it does. And Siegbert on the 4th and final pull. Both terrible natures (-spd and -atk respectively) so I'm not that jealous at least.

@mcsilas @mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @Poimagic @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Cute Chao

So... I haven't really been playing all that much. Just barely grabbing the orbs lately. Haven't been on this site much either, but I've caught up with you guys' pulls. Mampfoid those Leos and that Zelgius/Cordelia was pretty sweet but the KARLA makes me jealous. mcsilas the Zweihardt is epic, DC Vantage would be a nasty combo on him. 

As for me, I haven't pulled a *5 since that Linde. I said I'd be saving but here and there I slowly dwindled my supply with little to show for it. I haven't really been keeping up so the new banner caught me by surprise. The red stone got me my first Ares who's +HP/-DEF so Brazen fodder is cool. The COLORLESS STONE HOWEVER GAVE ME-

hK1cepv.png\

I'm in disbelief really. The fact that this man has become as rare as a *5 for me is a testament not only to how committed I am to finishing him but how the game knows it and makes me work for every copy. Good news is he's FINALLY +ATK! Bad news is he's -SPD.... my first +ATK copy had to be his worst bane... sadly I'll be running +SPD/-HP a while longer. But he's finally +8. Two more copies to go. Also grabbed a Cordelia cause Galeforce is cool. Took my chances with the last 2 stones. *3 M!Corrin and Cherche made me regret it but all in all best summon session in almost a month.

@Zeo Welcome back and congratulations on your newest Matthew merge! Also Ares is cool (don't have him yet). On the matter of Karla, I won't use her much. Just like my Mia (+ATK), fallen Celica (+ATK) and all the other infantry swords. Perhaps one day I'll pick one of them and build her. 

@mcsilas Yeah, surprise Swordheart - sweet! Missing that fella, but there are so many good sword Cavs these days. 

@Vaximillian congratulations on that Siegbert, +SPD is pretty cool. Perhaps he won't Desperation, 31 DEF isn't exactly frail. 

@bethany81707 Wow, that's three awesome units! Envious of that Tana and I've also never seen horse Chrom and +SPD Caeda. 

Aren't you interested in Innes and Cordelia? 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian congratulations on that Siegbert, +SPD is pretty cool. Perhaps he won't Desperation, 31 DEF isn't exactly frail. 

Would you believe me that I opened a red in hopes of a Marth? After +7’ing mine, I’m out of guys to merge up further. What a pity.
He won’t want Desperation or he wants Desperation? I’ve got a feeling that you accidentally a verb there.
Too bad I’m out of Shannas anyway, and I’m sure as hell not promoting a Mae just for Desperation.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Would you believe me that I opened a red in hopes of a Marth? After +7’ing mine, I’m out of guys to merge up further. What a pity.
He won’t want Desperation or he wants Desperation? I’ve got a feeling that you accidentally a verb there.
Too bad I’m out of Shannas anyway, and I’m sure as hell not promoting a Mae just for Desperation.

Oh sorry. Yes, Desperation would be good on him (even Desperation 2). But since his DEF can be brought to 37 with DEF tactic of Fortify Cav, he'll be able to survive also two encounters without Desperation. 

Desperation 2 is not too bad, you can give Draw Back plus Desperation 2 from a 4* Mae and let him use Brash Assault against Swordbreaker. 

Edited by mampfoid

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You could always use Mae for the sweet Draw Back and Desperation 2 combo until Shanna comes along :)

@Zeo congrats on the Matthew! Not long to go. I wish i could donate mine to you, he has been showing up frequently these days. Don’t have Ares yet either so nice pull on that either way

@mampfoid thanks- it makes up for not having Siegbert, Sigurd or Roy yet. I have Horse Chrom but i think he might be replaced soon. We will see

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh sorry. Yes, Desperation would be good on him (even Desperation 2). But since his DEF can be brought to 37 with DEF tactic of Fortify Cav, he'll be able to survive also two encounters without Desperation. 

Desperation 2 is not too bad, you can give Draw Back plus Desperation 2 from a 4* Mae and let him use Brash Assault against Swordbreaker. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

You could always use Mae for the sweet Draw Back and Desperation 2 combo until Shanna comes along :)

Makes sense, yeah. It’s not like I absolutely have to invest premium skills into someone I’m likely not going to use anywhere remotely seriously.

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@bethany81707 Wow, that's three awesome units! Envious of that Tana and I've also never seen horse Chrom and +SPD Caeda. 

Aren't you interested in Innes and Cordelia? 

I wasn't even interested in one of my favourite characters, I just wanted an excuse to get good red fodder. When Chrom (the normal one) is the closest you can say to getting that, it really felt like an insult to get Tana. (Especially considering how down to the wire getting my vanilla version was).

I actually didn't bother with opening the rest of the final wheel, but that was more forgetfulness.

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

thanks- it makes up for not having Siegbert, Sigurd or Roy yet. I have Horse Chrom but i think he might be replaced soon. We will see

You don't have Roy?? Ouch. Time for legendary luck on a legendary banner I guess. 

7 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

wasn't even interested in one of my favourite characters,

Oh, seems you are not a big fan of the beach theme. 

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, seems you are not a big fan of the beach theme. 

Aside from the sexservice, I don't like beaches in general and perhaps doubling down on the "It's so hot!" isn't a great idea when I'm bundling up with extra jumpers for winter.

(It also doesn't help that Tana's probably not getting another alt.)

@mcsilas

That's one fine looking Reinhardt. Congrats :D 

@Vaximillian

Your Siegbert and mine share the exact same bane. Mine still works wonders, although he does get edged out a bit by other sword cavalry types for me. Congrats on him :D 

@Zeo

Congrats on the Matthew :D I'm avoiding colourless, but once I go back to them, I'm hoping to get Legault come through ^.^ 

On my side, I have Reinhardt and Siegbert so decided to try for Delthea. I don't particularly like her but more blue mages, right? Got my first 4* Shigure, instead. Not unhappy there - I adore the guy :D I have him at 5*, too, but I either will use him as fodder or considering him as maybe a future merge project. 

Also tried a yolo summon on the summer banner. Fifth freaking summon circle with no freaking greens. This is getting beyond a joke ¬¬ Got F!Corrin instead, so at least no pity breakers. The only ones that won't annoy me would be Helpful Chrom, Myrrh, Hardin and maybe Gray. Others can get stuffed -.-

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

Your Siegbert and mine share the exact same bane. Mine still works wonders, although he does get edged out a bit by other sword cavalry types for me. Congrats on him :D 

Can you believe I actually opened that red in hopes for a Marth? Maybe that’s why Rezzy frowned at me. Oh well.
I already used up one of my Shigures (I got two hunting for Ishtar and one hunting for Linde, whose banner I bid farewell to with 4.5% rate) to give Oboro a bladestick she deserves. Seriously, this is the only inheritable naginata yet, and even then, it’s red. Oboro’s fashion sense must have been cringing.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can you believe I actually opened that red in hopes for a Marth? Maybe that’s why Rezzy frowned at me. Oh well.
I already used up one of my Shigures (I got two hunting for Ishtar and one hunting for Linde, whose banner I bid farewell to with 4.5% rate) to give Oboro a bladestick she deserves. Seriously, this is the only inheritable naginata yet, and even then, it’s red. Oboro’s fashion sense must have been cringing.

Hopefully more will be along... or maybe they'll give us the option to customise weapon colours someday - they've already added accessories after all :)

And yup, can fully believe it. Currently, if I'm forced to pull colourless on this latest summer banner (and with the amount of colourless orbs I'm getting, it wouldn't surprise me to get an all 5 round circle), I'll be praying for Legault (whom I don't have and quite like) or Sothe (a few guys need L&D 3 to finish them off). 

Good luck with getting your Marth :D 

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Hopefully more will be along... or maybe they'll give us the option to customise weapon colours someday - they've already added accessories after all :)

And yup, can fully believe it. Currently, if I'm forced to pull colourless on this latest summer banner (and with the amount of colourless orbs I'm getting, it wouldn't surprise me to get an all 5 round circle), I'll be praying for Legault (whom I don't have and quite like) or Sothe (a few guys need L&D 3 to finish them off). 

Good luck with getting your Marth :D 

Like forging in Tellius? That would be awesome. It would be even more awesome if it was also possible to change the weapons’ appearances, but this likely won't happen for the sake of quick recognition. Speaking of the accessories, I want and need Elise’s bows for Selena. They are made for each other.

I’m still wary of delving into grey hell because, y’know, grey hell. Even though it’s a bit more bearable now with Kaze, Sothe, and Legault having been added as four-stars, there are still hordes of Azamas waiting to ambush you with insane cackling. Ew, Azama. Fuck that guy.

Thank you! Mine is +7 already, and I want to max him out. The Hero-King deserves no less. I started building him right after the results for CYL2 were announced, and he got screwed out thanks to stupid vote split. He’s so good with his new Falchion.

Decided to pull on the Death Blow Banner for Delthea or Siegbert, since I wanted them for some time. Ended getting my first Ares, who is +Atk, -Spd which isn’t bad. I’ll be using him. Gonna stop wasting orbs though, gonna save for the Legendary banner soon.