• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Tak-Tak, the unit I now can confirm I wanted most, with +HP -Spd... meh, but whatever, I can try to manage... kinda...

Might try to get a new Tak-Tak with 140-ish orbs later, but I have a month to play with this banner, and I doubt the upcoming new units banner will be CYL.

Edited by Xenomata

Tap battle orbs gave me one red summon, but instead of Tiki I got Luke (+HP/-SPD). Won't complain, didn't have a pity rate yet and he is new. 

Perhaps now I manage to save some orbs ... 

Edited by mampfoid

More salt! GET YOUR DOSE OF SALT HERE!

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Donnel (HELL IS ENDLESS. +HP/-Res, have better.)

That's 4%, so the salt mine is still open for business.

Edited by Dayni

Huh I'm already done with this banner. 
I got Linde albeit her being -spd +HP. I got her that's all that matters and I got a neutral Tiki. So I have all Summer Units I really wanted. Maybe I'll go for Innes now.

I also got a pitybreaker Mia. I merged her because with the Flashing Blade Seal coming I didn't see much use in using her for SI.

Up to 34 orbs, so another shot at Summer Linde or Tak-Tak.

1. 3* Mathilda: Worthless.
  2. 4* Lukas: Also worthless.
  3. 4* Henry: Go away.

21 orbs left, enough for one full pull.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Be smaller.
  2. 4* Reinhardt: Meh.
  3. 4* Femui: Damnit.

More poor pulls. Figures when I actually want grey orbs they’re nowhere to be found.

Back to the salt mines.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Mae (This seems to be the standard. Shanna would be nice for once. +Spd/-Def, think I have.), 4* Tailtiu (KILL ME NOW. +Def/-Res PLEASE)

After a year and a half, I've finally broken f2p. I bought a Google Play card, only £10, and got the Black Knight starter pack plus some more orbs. I got Summer Leo, who I wanted, so I'm okay with that. Now I can focus on the other summer units.

I think £10 a month is fine, and it was my first time ever buying anything for a mobile game, so I'm not too bothered.

absolute disgrace, hahah

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

After a year and a half, I've finally broken f2p. I bought a Google Play card, only £10, and got the Black Knight starter pack plus some more orbs. I got Summer Leo, who I wanted, so I'm okay with that. Now I can focus on the other summer units.

I think £10 a month is fine, and it was my first time ever buying anything for a mobile game, so I'm not too bothered.

absolute disgrace, hahah

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Summer Leo is quite nice! I want him myself but there is so much going on right now, it's crazy!

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Summer Leo is quite nice! I want him myself but there is so much going on right now, it's crazy!

*hangs head in shame*

I'm loving him so far, he's doing great bless him.

Well, after a total 110 orbs spent, I, as I expected, have had no luck with the summer banners, both repeats and new, so I I was about to say "screw it" and save up my orbs for whatever new banner will be coming up later this month...then I remembered that Heroes with Luna banner.  I figured I'd give it a shot.  Best case scenario, I add Mia to my sword infantry array.  Worst case scenario, ... I'd get another Henry?

Anyway, one pull, free.  Instead of Mia, best princess came home.  Again. lol

uXXkSMv.png

Fun-fact: Back when I played SoV, Celica was my all-time favorite unit to use and I would use her for sword and magic at a ratio of 65:35.

She looked amazing slashing things.

fE1CGxQ.png

...Perfectly neutral...

Wow. lol

I have her resting in the sauna while I decide what I want to do with her.  I'm thinking of merging her with the one I'm currently running.  As valuable as her Chill Spd is in terms of SI, there's a lot of competition for the b-slot, and I'm pretty confident that 8 times out of 10, Desperation will prove more useful for most of my units.  As such, I think beginning my first 5* +10 project with her will prove more satisfying in the long run.

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

I pulled a +RES/-SPD Ryoma on the new Summer banner. Nobody else worth noting just yet. The bane sucks, but I've got plenty of time to get a banner unit (and Ryoma still seems alright, even if I know he isn't as good as he could be).

First summer banner again:

4* Athena +Res -Atk
4* Marth +HP -Atk
3* Sully +Res -Def
4* Beruka +Atk -Res
4* Soren +HP -Res

Terrible. 3.75% now, I should probably switch to red sniping soon.

Through some kind of summer miracle, I managed to get a Summer Tana today. I blew all my orbs but 6 on the Camilla banner yesterday, but doing my remaining CCs and quests put me back at 20. I thought I'd try another crack at Noire or Tana, and Tana showed up on the second of the two reds I got. I'm perfectly fine with her +res -def nature and super happy to have another summer girl in my collection.

I'd still love to get some of the other summer units I'm missing, especially Noire, but I guess I'm forced to give up for now. Even with the TT orbs coming, there's still the legendary banner, new heroes banner, and that mysterious 3rd summer banner on the way.  Unfortunately we won't get the trailer for the legendary banner before Noire's ends, but I know I at least want Christmas Lissa off it. The banner crunch is just brutal this summer.

I did it. After at least 3 months of drought, I finally pulled another Hinata. Time to pull out the fury priority list again. And start saving for the upcoming bait banners.

Edited by Korath88

My luck seems to have turned for the better this time. This took a 3.50% pity rate instead of the 4 something that S!Cordelia took. 

z4YBTQX.jpg

She's completely neutral which I'm fine with. Being a ranged horse means that outside of bonus unit shenanigans she's going to be a PvE unit. I'm happy I got her as she's the one I wanted the most. Now I can save for Spd Tactic.

32 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

My luck seems to have turned for the better this time. This took a 3.50% pity rate instead of the 4 something that S!Cordelia took. 

z4YBTQX.jpg

She's completely neutral which I'm fine with. Being a ranged horse means that outside of bonus unit shenanigans she's going to be a PvE unit. I'm happy I got her as she's the one I wanted the most. Now I can save for Spd Tactic.

Congratulations!

One thing though, and this has nothing to do with you specifically...buuuuut does it look like Linde's face looks...identical to that of her vanilla version?  I think a smile or a slightly reduced blush might have added some differentiation.

2 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Congratulations!

One thing though, and this has nothing to do with you specifically...buuuuut does it look like Linde's face looks...identical to that of her vanilla version?  I think a smile or a slightly reduced blush might have added some differentiation.

Thanks!

Sorta, I think OG!Linde's eyes are a bit bigger while S!Linde seems to have a bigger circlet. The smile and blush is the same for both which makes them look identical, Elincia also has the same problem.

So, today I decided to try tapping my Tiki amiibo to my iPhone while I summon to see if that would help me summon Beachside Scion Tiki. I got one on my last orb (and Adult!Tiki two tries before, which I guess counts?), so apparently it worked. She's +ATK (makes me happy) / -SPD (she's getting Quick Riposte and Hone Dragons, so I'm just happy it wasn't one of her defenses that got dropped), which I'm quite alright with.

ch6NkY1.png?1

Huh. I totally thought that I'd end up pulling a regular Y!Tiki first considering how many off-focus 5*s I've gotten already. While I already have two teams set up for the Tempest Trials, having more options certainly is never a bad thing.

So now that Tiki Emblem is complete (Summer Y!Tiki is just neutral), I can now focus entirely on blues and hope I can do the same for Camilla Emblem.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:56 PM, mampfoid said:

Tap battle orbs gave me one red summon, but instead of Tiki I got Luke (+HP/-SPD). Won't complain, didn't have a pity rate yet and he is new. 

Perhaps now I manage to save some orbs ... 

Congrats on the Lute! She's a great Ploy user at least and has Spd Ploy built in so that's something!

@Cute Chao @Zeo @Rafiel's Aria @Usana

So I woke up this morning with an urge to do one snipe and try and get a non -Atk Kinoka for my main while she's a focus. I mean I know seasonals would probably be a better priority, but 1 summon wouldn't hurt since I had 20 orbs. 1 colourless showed up and it was Niles- I'll take Iceberg fodder/

I was happy at that but something told me to summon in the summer banner on my second account which had 19 orbs. I also need some Lissas for her staff so I figured I'd give it a try since I have a reason to pull colourless. I think I had 3.25% so I entered the banner. Only 1 colourless orb and a 3 star Gaius.

Sure okay. Well there were 3 orbs and 1 green, so I thought I might as well pull red for fodder. 1st orb was a 3 star Fir which is decent. Second red..

tumblr_pbs1ridYNO1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Oh hello there Baby Summer Tiki! +HP/-Def, although I guess the weapons +3 Def makes up for the bane. Now I have both Summer Tikis in my second (funny how both of then have Valour skills)

I guess I can just rule out giving her DC then since the stat spread doesn't seem as great for enemy phase. But still, glad to have her since she seems to be the premium unit in the banner!

Last red orb was a Tharja which makes up for the one I just foddered off I guess.

----

So riding off this luck I decided to try the summer banner in my main again. Only did 1 session last time so I think this would be 3.25% Wouldn't it be funny if I get Kinoka randomly here?

tumblr_pbs2qmxn1V1qcrdmuo2_400.pngtumblr_pbs2qmxn1V1qcrdmuo1_400.png

Umm, okay! I got better Kinoka! (I wasn't expecting to get him at all to be honest)

Now I can complete the Kinshi Knight Hoshidan family!

He is +Res/-Def, so I was relieved his offenses were left untouched.

He was my first summon, so I went ahead and tried the others and forgot I only had 15 orbs and did my maths wrong, leaving the last red unknown. But at least I received my first Ares out of it! +HP/-Def, so I'll wait for a better one.

Guess I'm still squeezing out what's left of my luck. So much for orb saving but the TT approaches and I still have a few Chain Challenges and Tactics Drills to do. Here's hoping next week's banner isn't Fates-related so I can replenish my orbs. Still, today's lack of self-control was worth it.

Well it was my Bday today so I decided to do a couple of pulls for an Awakening summer unit since I have none, ended up with another B!Lyn and another Lucius and I merged both of them so not bad.  I am giving myself until the TT starts to pull one more summer unit and if not the TT orbs are going to be saved for the new banner/Leo whichever I decide is more useful.