• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of want to invest on this banner, but I need to save for the upcoming legendary banner. I suppose I'll just try a free pull for Maribelle, since Libra's almost guaranteed to be demoted after this.

1. 4* Priscilla: Wrong troubadour.

I got a +Res -Def Maribelle!!! She also cost me every orb I had. orz Should have expected this when going for such an extravagent girl. haha;;

100 orbs for nothing but garbage and a 4% rate, barring 1 3* Hinata and a Soleil merge. Trying to get either Olivia or Maribelle.

I absolute hate pulling colorless, even after the all improvements to the pool. Klein, Legault and Kagero never want to show up, it's just trash like Gaius every time. Still trying to get Atk Tactic fodder at the very least.

Edited by Alkaid

It's never smart to split orbs between two banners, but I never said I was smart.

Summer banner:

4* Henry +HP -Spd
4* Mathilda +Def -HP

Awakening:

3* Clarine +Atk -Def
4* Saizo +Res -Def
3* Selena +Def -HP
3* Jeorge +HP -Def
4* Eliwood Neutral

Terrible. I think I'll just keep going for Summer Tana, and when that inevitably ends with failure, for Summer Tiki, Takumi and Linde.

Argh why is self-control non-existent today? I was about to hit 100 orbs again and then my finger slipped after the FEH channel (my guard was down after all those orb announcements)

@Cute Chao @Vaximillian @mampfoid @Zeo @Rafiel's Aria @Poimagic

Well, at least there were some upsides.

Firstly I tried the Sketchy Summer again. Second account gave me a nice Shanna (woo more Desperation!) and..

tumblr_pc5ktaH5cG1qcrdmuo1_250.png

Summer Camilla! Not bad for 3%, and she's +Def/-HP. My Scorrin is +Atk so she still edges Camilla in Atk but at least Camilla is faster. Good to know she hasn't invalidated Scorrin completely and that I have options. That's half of the banner done after Young Tiki- ironic because I was more interested in the colourless units.

I tried going for Ylissean Summer for Frederick but just had a Matthew.

Main account gave me nothing though. Most notable one was a Felicia to give my new Clair Glacies.

-----

Then the new. banner struck. Darn it I hate it when I played the games, even though I had no reason to, I wanted any one of the units because I know them, or their art. Plus I took the bait since the new mode seems like it needs the new units.

Well, I was suddenly bombarded with units I haven't summoned in a while for my main- including, a +Def/-HP and +Spd/-Res Leon (@Rafiel's Aria help I can't choose!) , Seth for Swap fodder, and most importantly,  TWO Selenas for Reposition fodder! Although one of them is +Atk/-HP which could be a nice base! Sadly no 5 stars- Skylivia would've been nice but eh.

As for my second account, it was also a bit frustrating. The low point was getting two Clarines in a row.

Although I guess I'm glad I did another summon after that because I got one of my targets in the next session:

tumblr_pc5md8O8cm1qcrdmuo2_400.png

It's Maribelle! And she's +Atk/-HP!!!! Looks like I don't need to worry about the Elise banner anymore!

Admittedly I like her art the least, but I finally have a 5 star horse healer in my second account! 

It's too bad I didn't get Lissas along the way, I need her Gravity+ staff. Maribelle wants Lissa even more for that staff.  Notable other pulls were my first Ares (-Atk) and first summonable Kaze (+Atk/-Res). Cain is always a rare but welcome sight to see.

So yeah, mixed results although second account is proving to be the luckier account once again. Now back down to under 20 orbs which is kind of sad because I only have a few orbs left to go from the TT.

Looks like I'm skipping the idea of hunting in the next legendary banner. Hopefully there's no one I truly need- and hopefully Hrid won't be a legendary hero yet since he seems interesting, but maybe wait until I get more orbs.

@ZeManaphy Hey congrats on the identical Maribelle!

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Argh why is self-control non-existent today?

Word. How I am going to pull on the Grima banner when I blew all my orbs on the Ylisse banner? Congrats on your big sis and Maribelle! I’m not leaving this banner empty-handed as well:
Screenshot_20180720-140828.png

She’s HP/Def, and I’ve got no idea about what to do with her 30/39 offences. Firesweep is ugh, and her own weapon relies on her getting hit… but even Close Def doesn’t quite compensate for the loss of whole 4 Def because superbane.

But hey, her damaged art is so cute:
Screenshot_20180720-141159.png
Pikomaro 

@mcsilas

Congrats :D

I have no interest in any of the girls (Olivia is an alt in the common pool - and not really a character that holds my interest, Sumia is the type of character that annoys me, while I really don't like Maribelle), but the skills on Maribelle mean I probably will go for her (plus I find her hilarious as a character), and Libra is a character I quite like (although he's a likely demotion). I'll probably go for both of them :)

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Argh why is self-control non-existent today? I was about to hit 100 orbs again and then my finger slipped after the FEH channel (my guard was down after all those orb announcements)

@Cute Chao @Vaximillian @mampfoid @Zeo @Rafiel's Aria @Poimagic

Well, at least there were some upsides.

Firstly I tried the Sketchy Summer again. Second account gave me a nice Shanna (woo more Desperation!) and..

tumblr_pc5ktaH5cG1qcrdmuo1_250.png

Summer Camilla! Not bad for 3%, and she's +Def/-HP. My Scorrin is +Atk so she still edges Camilla in Atk but at least Camilla is faster. Good to know she hasn't invalidated Scorrin completely and that I have options. That's half of the banner done after Young Tiki- ironic because I was more interested in the colourless units.

I tried going for Ylissean Summer for Frederick but just had a Matthew.

Main account gave me nothing though. Most notable one was a Felicia to give my new Clair Glacies.

-----

Then the new. banner struck. Darn it I hate it when I played the games, even though I had no reason to, I wanted any one of the units because I know them, or their art. Plus I took the bait since the new mode seems like it needs the new units.

Well, I was suddenly bombarded with units I haven't summoned in a while for my main- including, a +Def/-HP and +Spd/-Res Leon (@Rafiel's Aria help I can't choose!) , Seth for Swap fodder, and most importantly,  TWO Selenas for Reposition fodder! Although one of them is +Atk/-HP which could be a nice base! Sadly no 5 stars- Skylivia would've been nice but eh.

As for my second account, it was also a bit frustrating. The low point was getting two Clarines in a row.

Although I guess I'm glad I did another summon after that because I got one of my targets in the next session:

tumblr_pc5md8O8cm1qcrdmuo2_400.png

It's Maribelle! And she's +Atk/-HP!!!! Looks like I don't need to worry about the Elise banner anymore!

Admittedly I like her art the least, but I finally have a 5 star horse healer in my second account! 

It's too bad I didn't get Lissas along the way, I need her Gravity+ staff. Maribelle wants Lissa even more for that staff.  Notable other pulls were my first Ares (-Atk) and first summonable Kaze (+Atk/-Res). Cain is always a rare but welcome sight to see.

So yeah, mixed results although second account is proving to be the luckier account once again. Now back down to under 20 orbs which is kind of sad because I only have a few orbs left to go from the TT.

Looks like I'm skipping the idea of hunting in the next legendary banner. Hopefully there's no one I truly need- and hopefully Hrid won't be a legendary hero yet since he seems interesting, but maybe wait until I get more orbs.

@ZeManaphy Hey congrats on the identical Maribelle!

Thanks! Congrats on your pulls!

As I said before, I'm not very smart, and I decided to pull again with only 13 orbs.

4* Marth +Atk -HP
3* Mae +Res -Spd
4* L'Arachel Neutral

Looks like I'm levelling up Lyn all by her lonesome this weekend, all sad and lonely-like.

I went a little too hard on the wrong banner.  Up to 1,073 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Sakura (+Def/-HP): I really don't have much of a use for her as fodder.

L'arachel (+HP/-Res): My current one is the opposite.  This. . .won't do.
Morgan (+Def/-Atk): Uh, who wants Dulled Ranged?
Roy (+Atk/-Def): This is a decent combo, but I think this is my 5* one.  Thanks for the TA!
Draug (+Atk/-Res): This is perfect!  Well, as perfect as Draug can be.
Maria (+Def/-Atk): Any other boon would've been helpful, because she can always use Pain+.

Cordelia (+HP/-Atk): GALEFORCE FODDER.  FINALLY!
Hana (+Res/-Spd): One day, I'll have enough feathers to turn her into good fodder.

Robin (+Res/-Spd): Well, uh, thanks for the Bonfire fodder~!
Wendy (+HP/-Def): I have uses for Hone Armor!
Tiki (+Spd/-Res): Can you trade with Hana?
Palla (+Spd/-Def): Well, crap.  Out of everyone, she's the most valuable fodder.
Henry (+Atk/-HP): This is. . .not bad.  But he really wants -Spd.

Cordelia (+Spd/-Atk): MORE GALEFORCE FODDER!
Catria (+HP/-Spd): LUNA FODDER!
Henry (+Atk/-HP): What the. . .that's the same as the other one!  But this one's 3*, so he'll probably be fodder.
Corrin (+HP/-Def): I sometimes use Dragon Fang.
Sophia (+Def/-Spd): Did someone say "the perfect red -raven"?  Because this one will do just fine.

Est (+Atk/-Res): This one can use a Brave Lance or something.
Nepheenee (+Def/-Res): I slapped Fury on her.  The only vanilla melee characters she can't bait are Arthur, Myrrh, and Robin (the evil, green one).  She is absolutely bonkers, and I don't regret sinking most of my orbs to pull her. . .well, her or Katarina.  I imagine she'll be even more insane with Close Def in the S slot.

Serra (+Atk/-Res): Workable, I guess.
Caeda (+Spd/-Atk): WHY.
Roy (+Atk/-Spd): Innate QR means that he doesn't care about his Spd.  Double Close Def (ONE DAY) means that he'll be able to tank an amazing amount of flak.  I. . .think I'll keep him around.
Shigure (+Def/-Res): I'm very tempted to give your stuff to Sumia, if I pull her.  At least her kit will make more sense.
Shanna (+Atk/-Def): Well, crap, she's good fodder, too.  I think this is one of her better banes, too.

Priscilla (+HP/-Def): Rehabilitate is a good staff, at least.
Cherche (+Def/-Spd): I guess?  If she can peel Iote's Shield off of Camilla.
Fae (+Def/-Spd): She'd need a bunch of resources to become a competent dual tank, but her inflated HP might just be her saving grace.
Merric (+Res/-HP): Merge levels, since he's pretty bad as fodder.
Sumia (+Spd/-HP): I KNEW IT.  Her 30 Atk is fairly mediocre, and she's NOT getting Iote's Shield.  I guess I can use her as bait on a flying team or something.  Maybe I'll throw the second Close Def on her so she's 41/37 on EP.  B skill screams Vantage.

Two new lancers was unexpected, but I only have a clear idea on how to build one of them. ;/

@Vaximillian Nice! Your Sumia wishes have finally been answered at least! Pikomaro did a great job on her!

She's a bit of a strange unit...maybe Poison Strike/Savage Blow Firesweep? I guess better wait for other ideas on how to build her.

@Cute Chao Hope you get Libra! I low key wanted to get him mostly to use him against the Lucius BHB (even had 3 greens in my first session which is rare!). But after pulling a Cherche I backed out of greens since I needed to prioritise my dwindling orbs, since he seems likely to demote.

Edited by mcsilas

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Hope you get Libra! I low key wanted to get him mostly to use him against the Lucius BHB (even had 3 greens in my first session which is rare!). But after pulling a Cherche I backed out of greens since I needed to prioritise my dwindling orbs, since he seems likely to demote.

Aye, I know the feeling. It's like... should I really pull, since I'm not overly interested in Maribelle, who is pretty much guaranteed not to demote... but staff valour and dazzling, plus the possibility of Legault, makes me think I'll go for it.

Then again, if Hrid is then the legendary hero, I might regret it. Really want him :O :D

34 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Aye, I know the feeling. It's like... should I really pull, since I'm not overly interested in Maribelle, who is pretty much guaranteed not to demote... but staff valour and dazzling, plus the possibility of Legault, makes me think I'll go for it.

Then again, if Hrid is then the legendary hero, I might regret it. Really want him :O :D

At least this banner lasts 3 weeks.

I should have reminded myself of that before going on a summoning spree.

But hey you can get August orbs if you really need to summon here.

Also after using Maribelle, my gosh Staff Valour is the Quality of life skill that I've always needed. I think I'll just give her Pain+ and upgrade an Azama/Lucius for now. Her weapon seems fun but I don't want to refine two weapons on one unit for now.

If Hrid is a sword (looks like a sword from what I see of his art) then I think we're safe for this month? Isn't the new hero going to be blue?

51 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least this banner lasts 3 weeks.

I should have reminded myself of that before going on a summoning spree.

But hey you can get August orbs if you really need to summon here.

Also after using Maribelle, my gosh Staff Valour is the Quality of life skill that I've always needed. I think I'll just give her Pain+ and upgrade an Azama/Lucius for now. Her weapon seems fun but I don't want to refine two weapons on one unit for now.

If Hrid is a sword (looks like a sword from what I see of his art) then I think we're safe for this month? Isn't the new hero going to be blue?

Welp, I summoned. For some reason, colourless was really absent, up until the point Maribelle appeared. I'm starting to like her art a bit more, although it's not the best in my eyes. Greens were about two per summon, except a few which were pure blue and red for ultra annoyance. Merric kept coming for me, and I ended up with two Sakuras before Maribelle, but oh well. I got one of the characters. I'm going to leave it for now and see about the legendary banner, since I've got one of them and don't want to miss out on Hrid if he is there. I'm hoping he'll be a freebie, but who knows?

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Welp, I summoned. For some reason, colourless was really absent, up until the point Maribelle appeared. I'm starting to like her art a bit more, although it's not the best in my eyes. Greens were about two per summon, except a few which were pure blue and red for ultra annoyance. Merric kept coming for me, and I ended up with two Sakuras before Maribelle, but oh well. I got one of the characters. I'm going to leave it for now and see about the legendary banner, since I've got one of them and don't want to miss out on Hrid if he is there. I'm hoping he'll be a freebie, but who knows?

Oh hey congrats! At least she's useful with that Valour

Yeah as tempting it is to pull right now I'll wait until the legendary as well.

Hope you get Libra soon whenever you try again though! I really like Libra as well

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria @Rezzy @Alexmender @Usana @eclipse

So I went in with the expectation of doing one full pull and getting out. Libra has a good chance of demoting as does Sumia, flying dancer and best healer (statwise) are appealing but I don't need them. So I went in, the free pull was colorless, *3 star and... well... how about I just post this instead.

eHUhfd5.png

Needless to say, this is better than anything I could have pulled on the banner.

Though still, seeing everyone's *5 pulls left and right and seeing all the orbs that are about to come flooding in, against my better judgement I tried my hand again, once on the new banner and again on the banner for Neph. Sadly was left with naught a *5. I did pull an Abel, Sully and a Barst, so some decent fodder along the way. Nothing worth noting for Neph and unfortunately my stock were reduced to 45 which sucks (Spent 34 more orbs than I should have). 

But I press on. Still have to grab the last few tempest orbs, story orbs and the flood of orbs coming in should leave me sitting pretty for the legendary banner. Still wish I hadn't spent what I just did but what can you do. Hopefully what I gather will be enough for L!Lyn. This is still a win. Though it could have been one with nearly 100 orbs, but still.

Edited by Zeo

I am salty as hell today. Since the new banner doesn't appeal to me super much, Olivia maybe, but I am in no hurry, I decided to use that banners orb allowance on Sketchy. Two Sessions netted me a 5* Ares and Lief. WTFH game?! Can I please get an on banner summon! Or at least someone with a 5* locked skill I would like?!  I actually had enough left over for a third session which had 4 red orbs. 3*'s under every one. This game is really begining to peeve me off with the off-banner crap. I can handle it happening now and again, but when I get a run like this I begin to lose it. Particularly when the off banners are units I care nothing for. This is Spring Catria all over again.

@Zeo Congrats. It is good to see someone got something good out of summoning today. Well I suppose a lot of folks got something good, but your Matt going up to +9 is quite the highlight!