Ouch, I just got pity broken by an Exalted Chrom at 5.25% on the Summer banner part 1 while looking for S!Cordelia.

Should I save orbs and wait for the legendary banner that includes her or should I spend money to try get her now?

Congrats to all who all got their fav units and +10ing them.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cute Chao I still need Matts of course (waiting on +ATK/-HP as well to make my final decision on his endgame nature) but I still haven't seen a Legault yet and I'd love to mess around with ATK Tactic, or even Legault himself if he's a good nature.

@Vaximillian I've actually been sending her home on occasion when I don't have the orbs to expand my barracks, so yeah she's fairly common. As for Marth, I... have enough to +10 him actually. Last yeah it was just a marathon of Marth pulls until I pulled exactly enough to +10 him. After that he just stopped coming. I've pulled maybe one or two of him since then.

@mampfoid That's actually a pretty ideal nature in my opinion. I'd merge into that one. I got a +DEF/-RES Morgan pitybreaker a while back but I merged him into my +SPD/-ATK one because it wasn't worth the bulk loss in my opinion. I'd love a -HP bane.

@mcsilas Yeah, I’m very grateful that Camilla at least got an optimal combo with her, of course, being a limited-time summon and all. And because of it, she’ll supplant Corrin (+Spd/-Atk; has 8 less Atk than Camilla) as my offensive blue mage flier. They’re both equally gorgeous though.

-Atk on Maribelle and Sumia is still lame, but I’ll have plenty more chances to fix those (though Sumia’s Def boon plays well with her base kit at least).

@Tybrosion That is a nice haul! Congrats!

@mcsilas Yeah I have been leaning towards +RES. Not in any rush though. I'll take my time and see if I can recall anytime in the past that she survived a phsyical attack with 1-7 HP. Off the top of my head she either dies or has at least 10 HP. But it has been a while since I used her. Maybe I dump her into an Arena team next week and refresh my thoughts.

@Silent shifter As someone who spends I would be wary of dumping money right now, but I have also just been burned by off banners. I got a very good number of them 3 5*'s for less than 100 orbs. But not a single on banner unit. So I might be biased right now.

Edited by Usana

Well, with a new batch of mainstay heroes comes a new batch of story orbs.  20 orbs later, and I decided to go for a summon session.

Not for the Ylissean Travelers banner, but for the Summer's Arrival banner.  I'm a stubborn bastard and I want is that Sumner Tana.

Three summoned Red Stones later...

lV7NC4J.png

Yes!  I'm a touch annoyed that I got her after for summons rather than hitting the right stone and saving more orbs, but I'm happy, regardless!

WdxvCr2.png

+Art/-Def - YEEEEEESSSSSSS!

It's ranged training day, plus I really need a good red tome flier to replace my Halloween Nowi, so my timing couldn't have been better!

I'm gonna wait until the Ylissean banner is closer to it's end before pulling for it - gonna be assuming for Sumia and Maribelle.

'Til then, I think in gonna hold off from further summons, at last until we approach mid-August.

Best of luck everyone!

14 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Well, with a new batch of mainstay heroes comes a new batch of story orbs.  20 orbs later, and I decided to go for a summon session.

Not for the Ylissean Travelers banner, but for the Summer's Arrival banner.  I'm a stubborn bastard and I want is that Sumner Tana.

Three summoned Red Stones later...

lV7NC4J.png

Yes!  I'm a touch annoyed that I got her after for summons rather than hitting the right stone and saving more orbs, but I'm happy, regardless!

WdxvCr2.png

+Art/-Def - YEEEEEESSSSSSS!

It's ranged training day, plus I really need a good red tome flier to replace my Halloween Nowi, so my timing couldn't have been better!

I'm gonna wait until the Ylissean banner is closer to it's end before pulling for it - gonna be assuming for Sumia and Maribelle.

'Til then, I think in gonna hold off from further summons, at last until we approach mid-August.

Best of luck everyone!

Art+,-Def? Either way, better than my Spd, -Atk

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

I've actually been sending her home on occasion when I don't have the orbs to expand my barracks, so yeah she's fairly common. As for Marth, I... have enough to +10 him actually. Last yeah it was just a marathon of Marth pulls until I pulled exactly enough to +10 him. After that he just stopped coming. I've pulled maybe one or two of him since then.

For me, it’s bloody Ninos that haunt my green summons. I’m perfectly common with one and just one and will never merge her up. Draw Back is good, of course, but I need a different green mage, damn it.

Seth, Stahl, Raigh, Sophia, maybe Hinata. All that my red pulls consist of. I’m sick of Seths already. Not even Swap can ease me to this stupid smug grin.

5 orbs in and i get a Libra. pull the rest of the orbs get nothing
Still pretty good for only 20 orbs spent. -Spd +Hp... meh but considering he's most likely to be a 4* demote i decided to fodder my Roy that has DC and put it on him. I think he will be a good mixed tank with QR and i'll make him my merge project.

@mcsilas Ouch, is he at least a new 5* to you? 

On my pity breaker Morgan, yeah he is as fast as +SPD Tharja, but I still have faster red mages: BB!Tharja, Eirika, Tana and Celica (counting her Tomes effect). 

Also 2 times ATK tactic fodder is good. It would have been cool if one of those Legaults had a better nature, I somehow like this guy. 

@Zeo I think I will keep him, since I still have a 4* Morgan if I ever need Dull Ranged. 

@Selena4Lyfe Wow what a perfect Tana, congrats! 

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Ouch, is he at least a new 5* to you? 

On my pity breaker Morgan, yeah he is as fast as +SPD Tharja, but I still have faster red mages: BB!Tharja, Eirika, Tana and Celica (counting her Tomes effect). 

Also 2 times ATK tactic fodder is good. It would have been cool if one of those Legaults had a better nature, I somehow like this guy. 

Yeah at least he is new and I don't need to promote a 4 star Morgan anytime soon. Well until I get a +Spd one then.

Not gonna lie I wanted to be memey and summon Libra during my hunt, so I could use him in the Lucius BHB. Oh well.

At least having no orbs should stop me from giving into temptation now lol.

And I got Sky-High Dancer Olivia. The one time I don't want a Flying Dancer all that badly, AND I GET A FREAKING FLYING DANCER.

She, like my other Flying Dancers actually, is +Atk -Def... interesting how all my Flying Dancers are +Atk -Def...

I'm gonna have to call it on this banner. Not because I'm satisfied, far from it I want Maribelle so badly, but I've only pulled from this banner three times, and they've all been 3 Red, 1 Colorless, and one Blue. Even if I don't really need Libra that badly, I'd at least like to see that small sense of "oh god I might get broken by Libra this time". I don't wanna always be thinking "Welp, guess I have a chance of getting Olivia this time", especially now that... well, now that I have Olivia.

Edited by Xenomata

Pulled Flyer Olivia; with the same natures as my other two flying dancers have: -atk / +res. Actually it's not too bad for her since her strength is bad anyways and her res is decent combined with her A skill. Slapping iceberg on her will catch up her lowish strength. 

Now I just need Maribelle. Will come back to that banner once next Legendary Banner is over.

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

New banner, new free summon. What did I get this time?

yn1LRa7.jpg

+Atk -Hp. The Hp superbane sucks but hey, +Atk is wonderful considering his pathetic base. I'll try to find some niche for him considering that I already have Eirikalter.

Free pull on the BHB banner: 3-star Virion

Went to attempt to pull summer Leo. Random Brave Roy! Buh.

At least I can officially say I've pulled all the Brave Heroes from the summoning pool now.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria

Free summon time! (I forgot we had a new banner today).

Aiming for Leo for main, and Elise for second, since I don't have those in the respective accounts.

No red on main, and had 3 colourless. Picked one and it was a 3 star Rebecca. Eh, at least come at 4 stars so I can properly fodder Darting Blow...

As for second? 3 star +Atk/-Spd Lissa!!!! FINALLY a Lissa so I can get Gravity+!!!

.....which is ironic because 1 hour ago, I went ahead and gave Maribelle a refined Pain+ from an upgraded Azama because I hadn't seen a Lissa in months (and needed defense wins)..... argh I should have waited.

Oh well, despite overlapping resources I guess it's time to reunite Maribelle with Lissa....'s Gravity staff.... (RIP 40,000 feathers...)

@Sunwoo congrats on completing the Brave set! I'm still missing half

Edited by mcsilas

Well, Roy was my original free Brave Hero, so I already had one to begin with XD;

This Brave Roy is also -atk, so worse than the neutral.

. . . I think the game is mocking me. Free pull on the new banner got me a Brave Lady. I am basically swimming in 5*'s this week, and yet not a single on banner one. Also I keep getting dupe natures whenever the off banner is something I already have. This one is ALSO +RES/-HP. It is like it is saying "Here! Have all the 5*'s! Except this one right here."

@Alexmender Yeah his niche is range counter thanks to his tome. Sadly without his super defense boon he is kinda middling with his defense stat. At least he doesn't need 5 more like Myrrh. Plus double DD can push his defense up to 37. True, 41 would be better, but most ranged units aren't going to beat 37 defense when engaging him. So they will fail to double and will take two hits in turn from Leo. You could even trade the second DD for Quickened Pulse and rely on Fortify Cavalry or Defense Tactic to get him up. That way you can proc a special so that he can actually kill something. That is the real reason I want a Def boost Leo. With only 1 DD he can get to 35 with his boon. Which is higher than any ranged units neutral non-boosted defense. Though obviously some of them can break that with a refine. But defense refines are kinda rare on ranged units who plan to initiate.

Edited by Usana

8 minutes ago, Usana said:

. . . I think the game is mocking me. Free pull on the new banner got me a Brave Lady. I am basically swimming in 5*'s this week, and yet not a single on banner one. Also I keep getting dupe natures whenever the off banner is something I already have. This one is ALSO +RES/-HP. It is like it is saying "Here! Have all the 5*'s! Except this one right here."

@Alexmender Yeah his niche is range counter thanks to his tome. Sadly without his super defense boon he is kinda middling with his defense stat. At least he doesn't need 5 more like Myrrh. Plus double DD can push his defense up to 37. True, 41 would be better, but most ranged units aren't going to beat 37 defense when engaging him. So they will fail to double and will take two hits in turn from Leo. You could even trade the second DD for Quickened Pulse and rely on Fortify Cavalry or Defense Tactic to get him up. That way you can proc a special so that he can actually kill something. That is the real reason I want a Def boost Leo. With only 1 DD he can get to 35 with his boon. Which is higher than any ranged units neutral non-boosted defense. Though obviously some of them can break that with a refine. But defense refines are kinda rare on ranged units who plan to initiate.

Congrats on the new Lyn! Her nature is quite good if you want her to Ploy stuff but she can always be Swift Sparrow fodder or a merge. 

Yeah, I think I'm going to put him in a second horse team that focuses on Ward Cavalry buffs alongside Camus/Titania/x. +12 Def should be good enough to put him at 37 Def (40 if I give one of his teammates Drive Def), it's going to be a very gimmicky team but those tend to be fun to use in AA. I'd give him the DD seal but Sheena has total dips on that one so I'll have to run more unorthodox methods to make Leo work.

UHHH.

Okay, so, I really wanted Leo so I went back into the Nohrian summer banner.

And I pulled him!

My luck on the summoning banners has been ridiculous, even if none of them have really good natures (in fact, most of them have actively detrimental natures, haha). Clearly, only one of two things must be true:

1) I've used up all my luck and clearly I'm going to get nothing on the legendary banner and everything after that for a few months
2) Because of how bad the previous legendary banner was for me, this is an apology

EDIT: Leo himself is +spd -atk, though. What the hell are you going to do with 30 speed, Leo???

EDIT2: Also just pulled a summer Linde. As happy as I am to have her ... I was afraid of this.

Edited by Sunwoo

Went for the free summon. No red, 3 colorless. Opened a Wrys. Well, I can afford to spend a little, maybe I get Elise, or Klein finally.

2nd openjng was 5* Jaffar Def+ Spd-. Bad IV, but I am still happy regardless. Didnt had him yet.