• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forgot to put my roll, here are my first and second roll!

Spoiler

Fire Emblem Heroes_2017-02-02-16-07-17.png

Fire Emblem Heroes_second_roll.png

I guess I could have tried for something better but Lucina seems to be pretty rare so I decided to keep the second team.

Too bad Lucina wasn't in the first roll replacing the weaker Eliwood since now I don't have Shiida/Caeda, Barst, Lon'qu and Eliwood... Oh well at least I got some other fun characters in the second roll especially for Serra.

Edited by Thunderstar

32 minutes ago, EvilElectro said:

Is it alright if i ask the difference between 5 star and 5 star focus?

Ofcourse. There are focus units which have a combined three percent chance to pull. It's the units on the Banner, so Lucina, Marth, etc. for the first  banner and Camilla, Lyn etc. for the second one. So they're are 4 units which have a combined three percent chance to be pulled (0,75% each). Then there's the 'normal/common' pool which consists of a lot more characters that have a combined three percent chance to be pulled aswell. I believe there's about ~20 units in that one. 

11 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Ofcourse. There are focus units which have a combined three percent chance to pull. It's the units on the Banner, so Lucina, Marth, etc. for the first  banner and Camilla, Lyn etc. for the second one. So they're are 4 units which have a combined three percent chance to be pulled (0,75% each). Then there's the 'normal/common' pool which consists of a lot more characters that have a combined three percent chance to be pulled aswell. I believe there's about ~20 units in that one. 

Does that mean that if there was a special cutscene, i got a focus character (It was takumi)?

10 minutes ago, EvilElectro said:

Does that mean that if there was a special cutscene, i got a focus character (It was takumi)?

Probably. I think it's too early with not enough examples to say yet, but I've had Marth, Tiki and Roy from the focuses, all with cutscenes, but with the former two only having 4 stars and Roy having 5, so I think it happens for focus characters regardless of rarity, but I doubt it happens for all 5 star characters.

12 minutes ago, EvilElectro said:

Yes, when you get a focus character, they get a little cutscene

By the way, for those who don't know, Ryoma, Lyn, Lucina, Tiki (Arkaneia version), Leo, Azura, Hinoka, Linde, Hector, Minerva, Takumi and Elise can all only be obtained as 5*s, obtaining them in lower rarities is not possible.

So, the game is finally in the US now and I started it up. Virion was the first one to appear when I did the intro. Is it Virion for everyone or totally random? Either way, I don't mind, Virion is actually someone I DON'T dislike. :P

1 minute ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I feel you, my last roll was similar... But at least the two first were good!

Now I'm wondering if I'll put some money or not. If I get 5 3*for 13€, I'll be quite mad.

My first roll was five 3* units. I'm re-doing! Curses!

39 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Eehhh... ._.

Time to fuse I guess? I'm so nervous xD.

BYkqvl5.png

cTw31kF.png

ALL THE ROYS WOW

Y'all wanna know why I always make my Awakening and Fates avatars have Luck as their flaw/bane? BECAUSE IT'S ACCURATE TO ME IRL.

I pulled a 4 star Lonqu, two 3 star Clarines, and two 3 star Female Corrins.  I can't believe I got 2 repeats in my first roll...what are the chances :facepalm:

Edited by mewyeon

6 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Y'all wanna know why I always make my Awakening and Fates avatars have Luck as their flaw/bane? BECAUSE IT'S ACCURATE TO ME IRL.

Yes; I swear I have zero luck with random generators! 5 x 3* characters here...