@mcsilas Congrats! It seems your luck did mirror mine even to the end, assuming it was 3.25 after the 5.5 horror show.

I think I'll hold off until after Arena orbs come in to make my days pulls. That way I can open most of the circle if needed(will have 17 orbs). Or maybe I should wait until tomorrow so that I can do the whole thing if desired.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Amusingly (and annoyingly), both Hectors only appeared after being pitybroken once. And thanks, now I need to get my orbs back up!

So free pick Veronica on both accounts? Too bad you'll miss Celica. 

Good news: we'll get a lot of orbs this week (and month):

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

So free pick Veronica on both accounts? Too bad you'll miss Celica. 

Good news: we'll get a lot of orbs this week (and month):

holy orbs. YAY!! :) (i don't know if i'll be able to hit all those quests, but still!!)
I told my self I didn't want to go for Lewlyn. I figured I could hunt for Deidre + Julia in Deidre's banner, but i dunno. the yearning for more green units tempted me. so i go into his banner and..... 3 reds, 1 colourless and 1 blue. Picked blue and another Corrin 3 star. blegh. 

Went into Deidre's Banner AS I SHOULD HAVE), one green and.... 
Minerva! :) I always like it when I pull gold stars on my one and only pull.

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do you want to pull 2017 Halloween units or are you waiting for a particular character in Halloween costume? 

The 2K17 ones though I am lowkey hoping they give Keaton in the form of a Halloween Costume but it's not realistic  so I hope the banner gets a rerun like the Summer ones~

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Landmaster Chances for a rerun are good (no idea about Keaton though), good luck getting them all. ;-) 

Haha thanks, I've been saving since Summer ended and got 183 Orbs ATM (only splurged for L!Lucina, Yukaiah, L!Marth and Silvia). I figure they'll implement Beasts before making them Special units so I'll just take what I can get and hope they end up rerunning 2017 Halloween first and foremost~ XD

I have been pulling from the Voting Gauntlet banner since it came out, with poor results of a Brave Lucina abd pity breaker Libra. But now, mere 10h till it closes, i pulled 2 Brave Ike's in one go!

I love it! Not only B!Ike was my first 5*, it's also a unit that fuses my love of Ike with my love of Axes! Now he's going to be a 40+3 unit, not bad for f2p.

I hadn't even done a pull for Doors of Destiny. Let's have a whack at it.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (So there's still a chance. Nice)

4* Oscar (Good fodder. +Def/-Res), 4* Donnel (I want him gone from the summoning banner entirely. Please IS? +Spd/-Res, why?), 4* Ares (Good fodder indeed. +HP/-Atk, the opposite of my base unit), 4* Palla (Goad Fliers. Sure why not? +Def/-Res), 4* Cecilia (Have not pulled her in a while. Not interested in 5* +10 for her either. Neutral)

3.25%, so that's a start I guess.

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I hadn't even done a pull for Doors of Destiny. Let's have a whack at it.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (So there's still a chance. Nice)

4* Oscar (Good fodder. +Def/-Res), 4* Donnel (I want him gone from the summoning banner entirely. Please IS? +Spd/-Res, why?), 4* Ares (Good fodder indeed. +HP/-Atk, the opposite of my base unit), 4* Palla (Goad Fliers. Sure why not? +Def/-Res), 4* Cecilia (Have not pulled her in a while. Not interested in 5* +10 for her either. Neutral)

3.25%, so that's a start I guess.

I have Cecilia whos like, 4*+6, before i decided to stop stacking 4* on top of the other, and i still have a bunch of her. Even +6 she still sucks even at story mode, and she doesn't even have a skill i want!

My i should just to a mass banishment of her and get the feathers.

I've finally done it. In only 15 orbs, I got the last Brave Lyn merge I needed (in total, I spent only 53 orbs on the Sept. 2018 Voting Gauntlet banner and got 3 Brave Lyns out of it):
OwrmKbD.png

And wow, she's +Atk/-Def! Though my merged Brave Lyn is already +Spd/-Def.
5FyceIs.png

The deed's been done.
WyBIKHD.png
VMcpFO6.png

Edited by Roflolxp54

This is so bittersweet. I had a 3.25% rate in the Myrrh banner which is extremely low but I really wanted her. Well, I go to try and summon her but there's no greens, so I go for red just because and end with this:

tsU8bV8.jpg

Both have bad natures so Tiki became a merge for my +Def copy and Lucina Aether fodder for B!Ephraim.

Guess I'll wait to see how Flora looks as a unit before trying for Myrrh again.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Sorry to hear that, everyone should always have at least one of their favorite characters.

In my case it took almost a fully year or more and I still haven't got her.  :( I would really like my luck to change soon!

On Friday, this happened while going for Veronica: GwtrYJ4.jpg

Lucina is +atk/-def, and the Delthea is bad natured, so it was a merge for my +spd/-hp one 

And then again yesterday:

1yfPEOi.jpg

3% summon of Lewyn. This was surprising, but welcome. He is -atk, but I’m just happy to have him. Besides, I can probably fix him

@Zeo @mcsilas @Rezzy @mampfoid

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

In my case it took almost a fully year or more and I still haven't got her.  :( I would really like my luck to change soon!

Oof, your best bet is to save up when she's a focus again. Sorry to state the obvious.

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oof, your best bet is to save up when she's a focus again. Sorry to state the obvious.

On the other hand, I can see IS not really putting her in future banners because she's really been overshadowed (plus the masked variant exists) and the 5* pool is just so large now. I mean, she's not in the Luke, Saber or Mist type category, but I can see her being somewhat mothballed from banners now that she's been powercreeped all-around. Even if it was something like "Heroes with Aether" I could see her being overlooked for Horse Chrom in the red slot.

Edited by Humanoid

@Roflolxp54 Congrats on the +10 Lyn, she looks deadly. Awesome luck to get 3 copies with few orbs. 

@Alexmender Pity breakers are always bittersweet, but two 5* at 3.25 is nice. Good luck getting Myrrh next time. 

@Poimagic Nice pulls, congrats! Getting new units from pity breakers helps a little over not getting the wanted focus unit. I'm tempted to try for Lewyn as well, but this time I'll keep my orbs together. 

@TheSilentChloey Good luck getting your favorite Awakening units soon. As others stated, a banner featuring those units helps immensely, but above all patience or a big heap of money

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

On the other hand, I can see IS not really putting her in future banners because she's really been overshadowed and the 5* pool is just so large now. I mean, she's not in Luke, Saber or Mist type category, but I can see her being somewhat mothballed from banners now that she's been powercreeped all-around. Even if it was something like "Heroes with Aether" I could see her being overlooked for Horse Chrom in the red slot.

Geez, you're talking like she's got the "Takumi treatment", she still incredibly good all things consider. Not everyone can be Ayra & Zelgius :dry:

47 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Roflolxp54 Congrats on the +10 Lyn, she looks deadly. Awesome luck to get 3 copies with few orbs. 

@Alexmender Pity breakers are always bittersweet, but two 5* at 3.25 is nice. Good luck getting Myrrh next time. 

@Poimagic Nice pulls, congrats! Getting new units from pity breakers helps a little over not getting the wanted focus unit. I'm tempted to try for Lewyn as well, but this time I'll keep my orbs together. 

@TheSilentChloey Good luck getting your favorite Awakening units soon. As others stated, a banner featuring those units helps immensely, but above all patience or a big heap of money

I wish I had a big pile of money to throw into it but yeah, I'll have to keep on waiting and waiting.  :(

11 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I wish I had a big pile of money to throw into it but yeah, I'll have to keep on waiting and waiting.  :(

Best way to wait would be to save ~150-200 orbs for each character you want to pull. If you collect all free orbs, that's roughly one month without spending any orbs, but you would be ready once a banner with Lucina or Morgan arrives.