• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas Congrats! Always nice when you net your guy right off.

My luck was rather insane too. Boon/Banes aside anyways. First session was meh, but didn't cost me too bad orb wise. Second session had only a single blue of note. Finally with the remaining 20 orbs from the maps and arena and . . . err, not quite sure what other orb sources I had, but I did get up to 20. Anyways, final session was 1 colorless, 2 blues, and 2 reds. First blue. Kliff! The guy I wanted most from this. Sadly he is +HP/-SPD. But that is fine it was his Super Fortress that really interested me. That and Chill speed. Other blue wasn't anything special. Neither were the two reds. But at pretty such a low rate of 3.25 tops the colorless also had a 5*. A -SPD Brave Veronica. Who is definitely my favorite staff. So that means my +SPD one gets to be +2!

Terrible boons and banes, but awesome fodder, whether for skills or merges. Then again. I hate foddering my only copies. So maybe I should try for a non -SPD Kliff? That and building him up could mean I have him as a bonus for arena/whatever. Well good pull session either way. Go me!

I used about 160 orbs but I managed to get Loki. She has an OK boon/bane with -HP/+Res so I'm happy with that, it wasn't too much of a hit on my orb collection. I also got some Klein copies along the way.

@TheSilentChloey, is that Witch Celica or Brave?

Welp, the string of lemons I've gotten after pulling Halloween WAH on the Land's Bounty banner have been redeemed by... a +atk/-spd Owain! I'm mighty pleased.

Now, if only I can pull Kliff to get his Fortress Def/Res skill...

9 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

@TheSilentChloey, is that Witch Celica or Brave?

Welp, the string of lemons I've gotten after pulling Halloween WAH on the Land's Bounty banner have been redeemed by... a +atk/-spd Owain! I'm mighty pleased.

Now, if only I can pull Kliff to get his Fortress Def/Res skill...

Witch Celica funnily enough.  I have been...mildly pulling for Loki...

Freebie was F!Corrin~

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Usana @Poimagic @Ginko @NegativeExponents-

AHHHHHH!

tumblr_ph1l7esSLy1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_ph1l7fIMKW1qc0fq5_540.png

(So that's where the colourless orbs went)

It only took me 20 orbs surprisingly!! Dodging red pitybreakers is always suprising yet so satisfying (I pray this extends to the legendary hero banner).

Free summon was a Raigh (+Spd I guess). It was mostly 1 red orb per session so I kept pulling out, and dodged a bullet when no reds came out (pulled a Klein instead thankfully!). But I'm so glad my favourite Awakening character is here! (He was the reason I was even introduced to FE, after seeing one of his golden support convos, I think it was with Inigo).

AND HE'S +SPD/-HP!! Great thing, too since I don't have Ayra/Karla or even a +Atk Lon'qu in my main, so I'm glad to have a speed infantry sword (with Wrath!!!) in my team!

Second account had nothing though, although it did funnily give me the actual proper (Dark) Mystletainn user Ares at 4 star. Always welcome, and he is +HP/-Res which is almost perfect. I did get a good handful of good-natured 4 stars though, including a +Spd/-Def Caeda (FINALLY a good nature one), a +Atk/-Res Eirika (again, FINALLY, maybe I can start following @Alexmender's path in finally promoting her :D...+Atk is her best because of superboon right?) and a +Spd/-Res Male Morgan. Also some decent fodder with Inigo, Soleil, Lon'qu and Olivia.

At least getting Owain in my main is good enough for me for now since he is in the main pool. Back to building up my orb stash again, I'll let loose after the legendary banner.

Congrats on getting him and with a good IV spread!~

3 hours ago, RexBolt said:

The first image is my free summon, the second my boy comming home after 120 orbs. I just hope he's not RNG screwed.

Screenshot_20181023-071628.png

Screenshot_20181023-073034.png

Congrats, guess he showed up after seeing his uncle~

Free pull was 4*Lucius so merge fodder.  I am holding off on pulling on this banner until after the legendary next week.

Edit: I decided to try for regular Tana but instead of Tana I pulled Elise!  I am really happy to have pulled my favorite little sister and the last Fates royal I was missing.  Now back to saving for B!Ninian.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I decided to pull all three blues I got in my free session because I still need more of my Fates man Silas (for better IVs and merges). And I don't mind Kliff.

Second blue:

HCFNWV4.png

OH YES!!

HIS IVS ARE AWESOME TOO. +ATK, -SPD. Not 5 star, but I don't care. I got the feathers. And with +Atk now, he'll hit like a massive truck on enemy phase with the Reprisal Lance I gave him from a bad IV Sumia! The other two blues were just 3 star rubbish, but oh well.

@mcsilas Thought you might like to see this as a fellow Silas fan. :D

@Rezzy @Arcanite

The Hallow'een banner still has a big pity rate. Ugh.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red (Of course....)

3* Raigh (Could.... Could you not? +HP/-Res)

3 Blue, 2 Red (REALLY?)

4* Stahl (.... +HP/-Atk), 4* Chrom (..... +Res/-Spd)

4.75%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Felicia (Ugh. +Spd/-At- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-), 4* M!Corrin (Can this just end? +Spd/-Def), 3* Palla (OF COURSE IT CAN'T. +Res/-Spd)

I have gotten a lot of +Res lately.

The +res might give Owain a little more mettle to deal with mages if you're planning a DC build for him, @Sasori. As for his bane, ensuring that he gets doubled would get more special reduction in theory, maybe?

Well... I got a Nina and a Flying Olivia in the Brave Redux banner on the same summoning circle.. My first Nina (+Def -HP) and my 3rd Flying Olivia (+Spd -HP). Nina doesn't have amazing skills to fodder, but at least Olivia has Bracing Stance and Chill Spd.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

tumblr_ph1j76WE6n1r8vmru_540.png

Got just what I wanted x 2

Which one is good to keep?

One is +Atk -Res and the other is +Res -Spd. I'm going to merge them since best Echoes boy, but I'm not sure which one to choose. I know less atk is better for his skills, but -spd sounds painfull so... Do I Keep +atk?

11 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

tumblr_ph1j76WE6n1r8vmru_540.png

Got just what I wanted x 2

Which one is good to keep?

One is +Atk -Res and the other is +Res -Spd. I'm going to merge them since best Echoes boy, but I'm not sure which one to choose. I know less atk is better for his skills, but -spd sounds painfull so... Do I Keep +atk?

He needs Spd and his Atk isn't very good so keep +Atk~

@mcsilas Congrats on the awesome Owain! He seems really strong and that nature will make him even more bonkers! 

For Eirika, she's pretty flexible. +Atk is best for generic builds (Fury/TA+Swordbreaker) and if you have Spd Tactic. +Spd is only if you want to go all out on a Tactics team but have no access to Spd Tactic Put the skill on the permanent pool already IS!!!.

- - - - 

Now then, this one was unexpected. I decided to do at least 1 round before going back for Myrrh but it seemed like it wasn't necessary. This costed only 4 orbs:

Spoiler

667qfIB.jpg

Like, I'm not the biggest fan of Loki but I won't say no to another good healer. The nature is wonky but 36/32 is workable and thanks to her A skill I'm set for next week in arena.

Let's see if I can get at least 2 Myrrhs before her banner expires.

@mcsilas If anyone deserved to pull him this quick, it was you. Big congrats on theatrical male Ayra. Hope I can snag him too before his banner's up. The nature is perfect as well!

@mampfoid @Alexmender

Less eventful summoning for me. I mostly held fast to my saving hiatus, but I did wind up spending a bit more than I should have on the Halloween banner. Nothing of note out of the 3 pulls I made on Brave Redux and I'm sitting on 4.00% on the Halloween banner now. I did pull out a Sothe though, +ATK/-DEF even. But more importantly, I pulled this.

GLfCKvK.png

I can't remember the last time I pulled this guy. Best thing I could have gotten from the red pool that isn't a *5. Sadly he probably won't be getting that +5 merge just yet. Fae is still waiting on Aether so I can finally give her that Warding Breath build and she'll likely be eating this one. After that I'm free to merge him until +10. Anyways, it knocked me down to 17 orbs from 54 ultimately, but that bumped back up to 43 after doing the paralogues and all the other stuff. I'd be sitting at 80 orbs if I'd pulled nothing, but nah, no regrets. I'll probably have around 70-80 for the legendary which is better than the 15-20 I usually have so I'm content. Saving every orb until the end of the month at this point.

Also I had to switch to FEH-Lite since my nephew's phone space is getting tight. So sadly images are going to be JPEG quality like this going forward.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to pull all three blues I got in my free session because I still need more of my Fates man Silas (for better IVs and merges). And I don't mind Kliff.

Second blue:

HCFNWV4.png

OH YES!!

HIS IVS ARE AWESOME TOO. +ATK, -SPD. Not 5 star, but I don't care. I got the feathers. And with +Atk now, he'll hit like a massive truck on enemy phase with the Reprisal Lance I gave him from a bad IV Sumia! The other two blues were just 3 star rubbish, but oh well.

@mcsilas Thought you might like to see this as a fellow Silas fan. :D

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Congrats, I will have to show of my pulls later.