@mampfoid @mcsilas Good to see your luck already turning around! Flying Dancers and OP Dragons abound! Sorry about no ToD!Jakob but for what it's worth I could appreciate that ToD!Sakura. 

Things were a bit less glamorous for me, but I went in with 46 orbs only so I couldn't expect much after another 44 of my orbs went to other things so I didn't have much of a stockpile. Still I didn't leave empty handed, just disappointed. There were hardly any green orbs in any batch I ever pulled after commiting to pulling green only. Lots of red and blue I left on the table, could have been a Ninian or Olivia but I didn't like my chances. I got this which was neat.

YNuV4Yp.png

First one. But I did get a *5 out of the deal as well.

ISFqNOd.png

Turns out to be superfluous at best though. It's funny, a few weeks ago I would have been giddy about a pull like this. But after pulling a +ATK ToD!Nowi and Aversa popping up out of nowhere, I didn't really need another red tome flier. In the span of a few weeks I've gone from having no red tome fliers to owning all 3 which is just silly albeit a bit cool. Still it's odd to say that this is one of the worst things I could have pulled from the banner. But it's true. At least she's not Sumia though, or worse: another Innes.

She's neutral btw.

Yeah so, I'll be putting my remaining orbs into pulling Witch Mia or at the very least breaking my rate. Lyn will be back and I'm not confident in my ability to pull her at this rate. Feeling kinda hollow. I've gotten to the point in this game where tome fliers aren't a big pull for me anymore which is disheartening. I think It's going to be easier to save from here on out. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @mcsilas Good to see your luck already turning around! Flying Dancers and OP Dragons abound! Sorry about no ToD!Jakob but for what it's worth I could appreciate that ToD!Sakura. 

Things were a bit less glamorous for me, but I went in with 46 orbs only so I couldn't expect much after another 44 of my orbs went to other things so I didn't have much of a stockpile. Still I didn't leave empty handed, just disappointed. There were hardly any green orbs in any batch I ever pulled after commiting to pulling green only. Lots of red and blue I left on the table, could have been a Ninian or Olivia but I didn't like my chances. I got this which was neat.

YNuV4Yp.png

First one. But I did get a *5 out of the deal as well.

ISFqNOd.png

Turns out to be superfluous at best though. It's funny, a few weeks ago I would have been giddy about a pull like this. But after pulling a +ATK ToD!Nowi and Aversa popping up out of nowhere, I didn't really need another red tome flier. In the span of a few weeks I've gone from having no red tome fliers to owning all 3 which is just silly albeit a bit cool. Still it's odd to say that this is one of the worst things I could have pulled from the banner. But it's true. At least she's not Sumia though, or worse: another Innes.

She's neutral btw.

Yeah so, I'll be putting my remaining orbs into pulling Witch Mia or at the very least breaking my rate. Lyn will be back and I'm not confident in my ability to pull her at this rate. Feeling kinda hollow. I've gotten to the point in this game where tome fliers aren't a big pull for me anymore which is disheartening. I think It's going to be easier to save from here on out. 

i'm sorry that you feel disheartened. 

i hope you can get Mia. :) (she ate so many orbs for me. not happy). 

Another month, another legendary banner.  After the disappointment of last month's haul, I'd be happy with just about any result here.  As usual, sniping colorless for F!Grima and Nanna merges:

Spoiler

KA2uEnq.png

3w0s2b1.png

F!Grima x2
Innes x2
Genny x4 (!)
B!Sanaki x1

Nine 5*s for around 360 orbs is pretty damn good, I'd say.  Two copies of F!Grima bring my merge up to +9.  I'm unsure of what to do with both the Innes I've pulled.  Neither are better than the +Spd/-Res one I already have, and their value as skill fodder is quite low.  Might be a fun merge project if he ever got demoted.  I never thought I'd have more Gennys than I need!  One is definitely being foddered to Elise, and another to Lachesis whenever I decide to build her up.  I may keep a couple around on the off-chance I ever pull H!Mia in the future, as well as for other desired characters not yet in the game.  I'm iffy on the Sanaki pull.  I usually like to keep at least one copy of each new unit I get, but I'm considering making an exception for this one.  Not a fan of the unit design/choice, miserable nature, and some very desirable skill fodder. 

At one point I got the fabled full circle of one color:

6WRWwjA.png

Which yielded one of my Grima:

No4Awms.png

I probably should have stopped after the last Genny, but the prospect of getting the last Grima merge was very tempting.  Contrary to expectations it looks like she'll be showing up again next month, so I guess I'll save again.

Edited by DLNarshen

one of these days i'm going to learn. 
don't mass summon on one day. my first day was really good. seriously. i even said - come back tomorrow. 
i didn't. and i paid. minus speed Tana. (merging into my neutral, will now have +spd tana, so. woo?)
(Not even the Reposition fodder of selena will make me feel better)

come on. just give me Olivia and Eirika, and let me save up. damnit. 

Edited by daisy jane

2 hours ago, Eilanzer said:

lol used two more summons in desperation using the orbs of the event....2 more mathildas...it´s 13 now...i don´t know if i laugh or cry Ç_Ç XD

We are in the same boat C_C I never thought a Legendary banner would hate me more than Tiki's and here we are~

So I decided to go back and try for Kliff again since I had such good luck on the legendary banner. I only had 27 orbs, so I figured I'd use them up.

My Kliff turned out to be a Hinoka instead... Huh. Not what I need, but I guess she's okay. With her joining me, I only have an Elise to go before I have the entirety of the starting cast... 

@Zeo I know it's an unfortunate moment to pull Tana, but she is great regardless, so congrats ;-). Her tome and her stats make her special enough to give her some use. I'm a little jealous, hope you'll have fun with her. 

@DLNarshen Congrats on all those 5*s. So close to +10 with Grima now. As far as I understood Grima will return next month another time, right? 

@Cute Chao sad it’s not Kliff but congrats on the Hinoka anyway! Hone Fliers access is always useful, it’s such a rare skill

@Zeo darn on the Tana but hey, at least you have what i think is the best red flier mage with that nice speed. 3 red mage fliers is a good thing anyway, you’ll have more versatility in AA. Plus her tome is fun (kinda want to see combined Grimoire and Fruit of Idunn teleporting shenanigans), or if you go bladetome, personally i think she’s the best at it with her speed.

also congrats on the Silas! Good luck on the saving either way, i think you have the most control right now

@Nanima @mampfoid thanks, she’s going to fit in nicely with this account since my only anti-mage dagger is the neutral Kaze and i don’t have an ideal Felicia yet. So she’ll at least be very useful.

back to 3% is just kind of disheartening when you have limited orbs haha. At least getting a shared focus unit is better than getting a non-focus unit, especially for limited banners. I mean it’s better than the PA rerun which only got me a -Atk dupe Sothe pitybreaker...

I hope more colourless orbs actually show up next time 

Edited by mcsilas

I got an improved Pega Olivia (+Spd/-Res) for my free pull on the legendary banner, then proceeded to get nothing else of note from that circle.

Spoiler

6jVqt8M.png

This would actually be my second Pega Olivia in a week, as she also decided to show up as an off-focus on Brave Redux last Friday.

Spoiler

W1pZm1o.png

Also, I briefly got fooled into thinking I pulled Kliff yesterday when it was actually:

Spoiler

qlkq7be.png

...the guy who was enough of a bro to not block me from Ophelia back on Nohrian Dusk. His boon/bane is certainly not amazing (+Spd/-HP), but he's still a new acquisition which is still a win in my book.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I got an improved Pega Olivia (+Spd/-Res) for my free pull on the legendary banner, then proceeded to get nothing else of note from that circle.

Hide contents

6jVqt8M.png

This would actually be my second Pega Olivia in a week, as she also decided to show up as an off-focus on Brave Redux last Friday.

Hide contents

W1pZm1o.png

Also, I briefly got fooled into thinking I pulled Kliff yesterday when it was actually:

Hide contents

qlkq7be.png

...the guy who was enough of a bro to not block me from Ophelia back on Nohrian Dusk. His boon/bane is certainly not amazing (+Spd/-HP), but he's still a new acquisition which is still a win in my book.

ohh send her my way. (sigh)
i just want. 
Ephriam, Olivia, L!Erikia and i can save for Christmas. 

Alright, the new quests and such have brought me back up to 44 orbs. Going to snipe reds for Eirika.

1. 4* Seth: Nope.
  2. 3* Lon'qu: Meh.
  3. 3* Stahl: Bleh.

That was garbage. 31 orbs left.

1. 3* A!Tiki: No thanks.

26 orbs left.

1. 3* Sophia: Worthless.

What's with all of the 3* units? 21 orbs left.

1. 3* Hana: Also worthless.
  2. 4* Fir: Meh.

Not even good fodder this time around.

So, I still have a massive pity rate. Let's go.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Sakura (Could.... Could you not? +Spd/-HP), 3* Fir (Really, please. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Hinata (See? I can live with this. +HP/-Spd)

5.75% Let's just hope next time's the end of it.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian Game wants you to build an Odin with refined tome obviously. 

Good luck getting SPD tactic with the next orbs. 

I’m not blowing 200 dew on a meme. I still don’t believe he isn’t being overhyped because of how much of a joke he used to be.

I’m not getting her with my orbs because there aren’t going to be enough orbs.

Hey Vax if one of those bride Sanaki you pulled has a better nature than my +HP -res pass one over my way.

This banner is weird. Legendary Ephraim is, so far, my only 5-star pull. (Although I got him on a 9% pity rate, not too bad.) I am pulling things with good natures, though, which is nice.

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Monthly quests and VG give some, not many though. 

10 orbs on the table right now, including the two from the second gauntlet quest. Does the banner even run long enough for the rest of the 8 gauntlet orbs to come through?

@Sunwoo: one is Spd/Atk, other is Atk/Spd. You can take both. I wasn’t going to use her anyway. I’ve got Nino for my green mage flier.

Edited by Vaximillian

Already got enough again.

3 Red, 2 Blue (No Mia if I get one here, 6% if I get nothing...)

3* Tharja (Honestly staff units should be allowed use blow skills. +Atk/-HP), 4* Silvia (She just won't stop lately. +Res/-Atk), 4* Olivia (Another dancer? +Atk/-Res)

Nope, not 6%.

Gacha is the 10th circle.

Edited by Dayni

Decided to keep going for Kliff because I seem to have got weird luck, and I'm wondering what will happen next.

Got a few good fodder units - Sully, Oscar, Abel, Subaki - all 4*, which is nice :)

Also got another Silas, so hoping this will finally be one that doesn't have cruddy stats. I got a L'Arachel before I got a Hinoka, who turned out to be my third L'Arachel with -Atk (every L'Arachel I pull is -Atk... I just want a good one to promote!).