1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ouch on that Cordelia ... how is that even possible? Congrats on ylgr/sumia though! 

I accidentally clicked Send Home instead of turning her into a manual... I was kinda distracted since I was also calcing for Ylgr to pick the boon.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I accidentally clicked Send Home instead of turning her into a manual... I was kinda distracted since I was also calcing for Ylgr to pick the boon.

Ouch. I hope you still have some in your shelf. 

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Zeo Nice! +Atk -Def is actually really good. It puts him at 180 BST, and he has so much Def it doesn't really matter if he loses a little bit. -Def or -Res don't really change him much.

I got two Ylgrs in about 60 orbs, as well as a 5* Sumia. Sumia was +Spd -Atk (damnit @Rezzy), but the Ylgrs were +Spd/-Def and +Atk/-Def respectively, so that was great. I foddered the +Spd one for Chill Spd on Cordelia for now, and I think I'll keep the +Atk one around for now, unless I become desperate for Spd Tactic.

I also accidentally sent home a 3* Cordelia... My +6 Cordy will have to wait even longer.

Congrats on your -Atk!

I got myself a -Atk Surtr!

I'd post a pic, but my new laptop seems to hate getting pics from my phone right now.

When I started the game and the latest banner was shown up, my finger slipped on the summoning button by accident.

Choosed a green orb...... and pulled another Surtr. +atk / -res, even better than my first version.

The game even rewards me now for being stupid...

I'm feeling a bit bad for the people who don't have but want him actually.

Edited by Necrofantasia

I decided to spend some orb on the 2 unit banner.

4* Silas (1st) Spd+, Def- what?

5* Delthea Atk+, Hp- (1st) any good B skill for that?

5* Rhajat Atk, Hp-, I think I'll stick with the trained Spd+, Atk- one

Edited by Garlyle

Well I managed to get Ylgr in 30 orbs and I ended up spending the rest my orbs on the new power banner in the hopes of Saber merges but ended up with 2 Ares merges, a 5*M!Morgan which saves me some feathers and lots of good fodder.  I probably should not have spent all my orbs, but I was really depressed yesterday so at least I made myself a little bit happy for for a few minutes.  

Seeing as the game refuses to add characters Im waiting for to the game, I made the unwise decision to spend my F2P stash trying to merge up Surtr. I had one I really like using so I figured, why not? Regret will come in a few weeks I assume.

Screenshot_20181122-234912.png

After this I decided I hit a high and stopped for now. 

Surtr is +5 and is +def-res

Pity breakers in order: Nephenee, Libra, Grima, Soleil, Olwen2, Myrhh and I guess Sumia. Though I just figured Id complete the circle after 2 five stars.

Total orbs spend about 525ish.

Edited by Falter

@Zeo Congrats on your Surtr. The nature seems a bit iffy but having a 180 BST armor with those OP skills sounds like fun for cheesing stuff. 

For me, well the Hector palooza that was the Adrift banner seems to have drained my luck. So far I haven't gotten Spd Tactic but I'll keep trying because that skill is super valuable to me (although IS seems determined to bring Swordbreaker units in their PvE maps...).

9 hours ago, Usana said:

@Zeo Congrats! I would happily trade your +ATK/-DEF for my +RES/-DEF. I would eventually plan to sac him either way, but the extra BST bin may possibly help when he is a bonus unit if I end up using him instead of another.

at least he won't blow up via magic? 
(also at least i'm not alone with the -def bummerage). 

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Here's hoping I get enough orbs for a regular Lucina banner to plus 10 her.  I really hope...

I wish you every luck that you can get that done, but honestly ... how do you plan to do that without saving orbs? 

8 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Blame IS for the powercreep...and my shite luck...

What I mean is, let's wildly assume in January there would be a banner featuring Lucina. You'd need a very big amount of orbs (or thousands of dollars) to get a +10 Lucina out of that banner. 

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

What I mean is, let's wildly assume in January there would be a banner featuring Lucina. You'd need a very big amount of orbs (or thousands of dollars) to get a +10 Lucina out of that banner. 

That is true.  However I'd be happy getting one at all.  I am prepared to sink money (I am horrible) but ultimately I know it's an impossibility but it won't stop me trying.  That said I think I'll have the time to save since we won't see any characters I super badly want for now...save for regular Lucina.  If she does get demoted to 4 ☆ it will probably be once I get her.  That's what happened to Chrom and I almost always pull his 3 and 4 ☆ versions fairly consistently now.  I'd hate it but I'd take it.  It'd just be grind feathers...and that's not fun, but I'd do it.

31 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That is true.  However I'd be happy getting one at all.  I am prepared to sink money (I am horrible) but ultimately I know it's an impossibility but it won't stop me trying.  That said I think I'll have the time to save since we won't see any characters I super badly want for now...save for regular Lucina.  If she does get demoted to 4 ☆ it will probably be once I get her.  That's what happened to Chrom and I almost always pull his 3 and 4 ☆ versions fairly consistently now.  I'd hate it but I'd take it.  It'd just be grind feathers...and that's not fun, but I'd do it.

If you want one Lucina at least, I would keep a stock of 200-300 orbs to have a good chance getting her once a banner features her. Trying for her without a banner doesn't make much sense. 

The demotion is possible, but Chrom was a different case. He was never 5* exclusive like Lucina, he was demoted from 5*/4* to 4*/3*. 

Good luck getting her nonetheless! 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

If you want one Lucina at least, I would keep a stock of 200-300 orbs to have a good chance getting her once a banner features her. Trying for her without a banner doesn't make much sense. 

The demotion is possible, but Chrom was a different case. He was never 5* exclusive like Lucina, he was demoted from 5*/4* to 4*/3*. 

Good luck getting her nonetheless! 

As far as I knew he was a 5☆ exclusive.  I never saw him on the 4 ☆ list until he demoted.  I should know because I checked the banner he was featured on and he wasn't lower than 5 stars...

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

As far as I knew he was a 5☆ exclusive.  I never saw him on the 4 ☆ list until he demoted.  I should know because I checked the banner he was featured on and he wasn't lower than 5 stars...

Quoting the wiki: 

"Chrom: Exalted Prince's general hero summon was 4★-5★ up until April 10, 2018."