On 11/22/2018 at 12:12 PM, Necrofantasia said:

When I started the game and the latest banner was shown up, my finger slipped on the summoning button by accident.

Choosed a green orb...... and pulled another Surtr. +atk / -res, even better than my first version.

The game even rewards me now for being stupid...

I'm feeling a bit bad for the people who don't have but want him actually.

okay honestly. I am so happy I'm not the only one this happens to. (though i never get lucky with 5*'s. ;) ) 
I know what you mean though. though. i have to say out of principle (and the fact my surtr is -def. naturally), grrrumble. - but i am already starting to see the benefits of having him. if i don't 'cheerleader him' i really should grind enough for an evil build of him as of now he has his base kit + swap. 

14 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I got Surtr and am down to 10 orbs...I didn't pull anything else of note.  Here's hoping I get enough orbs for a regular Lucina banner to plus 10 her.  I really hope...

Honestly - and I know @mampfoid said this to you already - if you really want Lucina (and to + 10 her), you have to save orbs, as in a crap tonne of them. this means, no legendaries, nothing.  basically because not only are you facing the RNG monster, you're also facing Red Waste so even if you get one - you're gonna be sinking in a tonne of money to even get more than one. if she were Green (or even Blue) it wouldn't be that bad. Believe me (seriously believe me ) when i say this is tough, because I want +10 Micaiah in the worst way and I have none, and chances are unless she jumps the Blue line again - I'll probably won't get a chance until deep into 2019, because for the most part - I'm only pulling on legendaries for maximum quality (for me)  (or my backup orb stash + orb saving support group (not joking about that), let's me go for a chance for her once i've gotten to a good place w/my barracks. 

you're not horrible if you wanna sink money into the game (hello me with Lewyn, Flying NIno, Axzura, Mia (didn't get), Flying Olivia (didn't get), Micaiah, didn't get) - but i think if i had had just been smarter with my orbs, and the probability (even with bad breaks), i wouldn't have had to spend that much (in money and orbs). 

but i know a lot of people have said this to you a lot, but i think (just again), you have to decide for yourself what is more important. 
Lucina - and the possibility of +10'ing her ina  bloated pool (even w/4-3* rarity it's actually lucking out and getting her to boot) vs: Whatever you're trying for this banner. 
and i know i've not been that active - only a few months, but as far as I know you really yearn for Lucina. but it's ultimately up to you.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep forgetting to post this... I pulled for Ylgr and Surtr, but wound up getting Libra instead. I'm cool with this, especially since I didn't have him before, but I still look forward to the day when I pull those two.

It's been the first time for at least two months that I have spent more than 50 orbs for a banner. I had all of them, but Ishtar and Mia had bad IVs, so I tried to get one of the two. Pulled a perfect Mia (+spd / -HP), furthermore my first Libra and my first +spd male Morgan. Good fodder in terms of moonbow, luna, axe- and swordbreaker concluded my summoning session.
I don't expect to see Lewyn or BraveCelica in the next Legendary Banner, so I can save again. 

8 hours ago, daisy jane said:

okay honestly. I am so happy I'm not the only one this happens to. (though i never get lucky with 5*'s. ;) ) 
I know what you mean though. though. i have to say out of principle (and the fact my surtr is -def. naturally), grrrumble. - but i am already starting to see the benefits of having him. if i don't 'cheerleader him' i really should grind enough for an evil build of him as of now he has his base kit + swap. 

I think it has happened to me three times yet, and two of these misclicks gave me a 5*. Pulled a Julia earlier by the same accident. I'm good in misclicking in general because I'm a totally dork with touchscreen devices. Prefer the good old keyboard.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Spd Tactic YOLO-get!
Screenshot_20181124-140625.png

Lyn can lyve!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

Great minds think alike. Same thing happened to me. XD I also got two more Shigures so I just need one more to finish my merge. I suppose this means he may get SPD Tactic as well...

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Great minds think alike. Same thing happened to me. XD I also got two more Shigures so I just need one more to finish my merge. I suppose this means he may get SPD Tactic as well...

Yay for YOLO pulls! I need two more Clairs to finish mine. I’ve killed a little too many for H&R, it seems…

@Garlyle Good girl who doesn’t deserve Julius. Nice haul. HP/Res, huh? Identical to mine! even if mine is +3 because of the three –Atk Ishtars I’ve got afterwards

@mcsilas I haven’t even started grinding up her HM, haha. I don’t fodder off new units these days until they give me feathers.

@mampfoid I guess I need to build her up now. I wonder what I’m supposed to do with her kind of awkward spread.

@mampfoid To answer an older question, I'll probably just dominate Arena with Surtr for 2 weeks, grab a 5th crown and build him for AA. He could potentially see Aether raids use though. I imagine him being very tough to deal with quickly and most importantly: safely. Still kinda want Ylgr though.

@mcsilas @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Usana @Cute Chao @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria @daisy jane

I really had no business summoning on this banner. I have every unit on it, but the chance for a Matt going colorless, a Merric going green and the focus units pushed me to do at least the initial circle. And well... free pull.

Spoiler

znDRQ93.png

Well, that's random. Don't get too ahead of yourself though. He's +HP/-ATK. Probably the worst nature imaginable. Even +RES is a superboon and with -SPD he can specialize in an EP build. Still, it's not a unit I ever thought I'd have (or pull for) so it's fine. I wish I was more willing to fodder off my only copies of units. I'm sure I have a unit that would make good use of Null Followup, even if I have no idea what I'd do with the skill or who should use it.

Nope, not done.

Spoiler

ippOSaQ.png

This is becoming a running joke. I really wish I could be happy, in my heart I knew she was -SPD before even checking the nature. And that's exactly what she was. +HP/-SPD, worst nature yet. They literally get worse every single time I pull her. First was +RES/-ATK, second was +DEF/-SPD, now this one. +RES/-SPD next maybe?

I could have stopped here, there was 2 green stones and one colorless, Matt's always a thing and I need a Merric now for a time-sensetive project. Nope, Cherche, Fae and *3 Lachesis.

I can't seem to keep over 100 orbs for the legendary. Down to 91 now. Could have been 102 but I'm a sucker and a hopeful. I sound way too bitter given what I got from this cheap pool though. It's decent honestly and there are more orbs to be gotten. I hope things go well for the rest of you guys too.

I want to try to get a Yogurt, but I will wait until the next Legendary Banner to decide which banner I will pool... I don't have Legendary Ryoma, so if the next legenary hero is the one who has only the voice clips in the data, and this unit is a red unit, it will make me summon for the red color.

Also, it's weird to open the game and only have 2 banners to summon... These days is common to have around 4 or 5 banner...

5 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

It's been the first time for at least two months that I have spent more than 50 orbs for a banner. I had all of them, but Ishtar and Mia had bad IVs, so I tried to get one of the two. Pulled a perfect Mia (+spd / -HP), furthermore my first Libra and my first +spd male Morgan. Good fodder in terms of moonbow, luna, axe- and swordbreaker concluded my summoning session.
I don't expect to see Lewyn or BraveCelica in the next Legendary Banner, so I can save again. 

I think it has happened to me three times yet, and two of these misclicks gave me a 5*. Pulled a Julia earlier by the same accident. I'm good in misclicking in general because I'm a totally dork with touchscreen devices. Prefer the good old keyboard.

way to go!! those are great pulls. 
I got a 4* Athena.... who is.. -atk. + spd. like. the hell.  game knows i wanna build an athena, and so i get blessed with all this natural spd, and people who hit like noodles. 

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Spd Tactic YOLO-get!
Screenshot_20181124-140625.png

Lyn can lyve!

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Rafiel's Aria

Yay! Lyn Lives!

4 hours ago, Garlyle said:

Today from 50 orbs I got this

x419wic_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I would say that is orbs spent well.

I'd say. I love Ishtar. 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid To answer an older question, I'll probably just dominate Arena with Surtr for 2 weeks, grab a 5th crown and build him for AA. He could potentially see Aether raids use though. I imagine him being very tough to deal with quickly and most importantly: safely. Still kinda want Ylgr though.

@mcsilas @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Vaximillian @Usana @Cute Chao @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria @daisy jane

I really had no business summoning on this banner. I have every unit on it, but the chance for a Matt going colorless, a Merric going green and the focus units pushed me to do at least the initial circle. And well... free pull.

Hide contents

znDRQ93.png

Well, that's random. Don't get too ahead of yourself though. He's +HP/-ATK. Probably the worst nature imaginable. Even +RES is a superboon and with -SPD he can specialize in an EP build. Still, it's not a unit I ever thought I'd have (or pull for) so it's fine. I wish I was more willing to fodder off my only copies of units. I'm sure I have a unit that would make good use of Null Followup, even if I have no idea what I'd do with the skill or who should use it.

Nope, not done.

Hide contents

ippOSaQ.png

This is becoming a running joke. I really wish I could be happy, in my heart I knew she was -SPD before even checking the nature. And that's exactly what she was. +HP/-SPD, worst nature yet. They literally get worse every single time I pull her. First was +RES/-ATK, second was +DEF/-SPD, now this one. +RES/-SPD next maybe?

I could have stopped here, there was 2 green stones and one colorless, Matt's always a thing and I need a Merric now for a time-sensetive project. Nope, Cherche, Fae and *3 Lachesis.

I can't seem to keep over 100 orbs for the legendary. Down to 91 now. Could have been 102 but I'm a sucker and a hopeful. I sound way too bitter given what I got from this cheap pool though. It's decent honestly and there are more orbs to be gotten. I hope things go well for the rest of you guys too.

ugh. see. this is why trading needs a thing. i am swimming in matthews. i'd give you what you need. :(

27 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I want to try to get a Yogurt, but I will wait until the next Legendary Banner to decide which banner I will pool... I don't have Legendary Ryoma, so if the next legenary hero is the one who has only the voice clips in the data, and this unit is a red unit, it will make me summon for the red color.

Also, it's weird to open the game and only have 2 banners to summon... These days is common to have around 4 or 5 banner...

I know. very sparse. 
Legendary is all i really wanna pull on minus my blip on Fire/Ice. but if you have a lot of a surplus of over 50 orbs, the math works out that you'll get at least one five star in 50 orbs. so something to consider. 

@Vaximillian@GarlyleCongrats!
@Zeo You are not having much luck with boons/banes today. But at least M!Corrin is good for fodder?

My Vantage pull was. . . a 4*Cordelia. I wanted to try for Redhardt but there were no reds. I would really like him but I don't feel like pulling for him on a split focus. I would just get yet another -SPD or -ATK Mia. So I'll save up for now.

Considering the only unit I don't have is Mia, this seems like an uninteresting banner. Obvious too.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Mae (I. NEED. SHANNA. When can we get more 4* desperation fodder? I'm sick of how rare Shanna is. +Res/-Def)

55 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I know. very sparse. 
Legendary is all i really wanna pull on minus my blip on Fire/Ice. but if you have a lot of a surplus of over 50 orbs, the math works out that you'll get at least one five star in 50 orbs. so something to consider.

Right now I have 82 orbs. Until the Legendary banner, there are some log-in orbs, GC orbs, and the ends/starts arena season orbs to get. There is also que LHB orbs and Forging Bond daily orbs, that will be available in the same day of the Legendary Banner. I will have a good amount of orbs for the banner, so if the legendary hero doesn't pleasure me (or if I get him/her fast), I can try the Fier and Ice banner.

There is also Gunnthrá in the banner, so I wouldn't mind to have some extra copies, since my Gunnthrá is +4.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Right now I have 82 orbs. Until the Legendary banner, there are some log-in orbs, GC orbs, and the ends/starts arena season orbs to get. There is also que LHB orbs and Forging Bond daily orbs, that will be available in the same day of the Legendary Banner. I will have a good amount of orbs for the banner, so if the legendary hero doesn't pleasure me (or if I get him/her fast), I can try the Fier and Ice banner.

There is also Gunnthrá in the banner, so I wouldn't mind to have some extra copies, since my Gunnthrá is +4.

i hope you get her! :)
I have (saving up all month - a few orbs on Fire and Ice), 311. 
Bow Lucina will be mine (among other things)

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

i hope you get her! :)
I have (saving up all month - a few orbs on Fire and Ice), 311. 
Bow Lucina will be mine (among other things)

I hope you can have her this time. She is a really good unit, although I don't use her outside Rival Domains and Grand Conquest.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope you can have her this time. She is a really good unit, although I don't use her outside Rival Domains and Grand Conquest.

yah last time the game only thought i needed Ishtar. (SO not complaining). not even Azura. :( 
i'm hoping for a complete set of Legendary Units. Ryoma, Gunnthra, Grima and Mah'Gurl Lucina.