1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

Hey, that's true. WTF, I can understand blue Olwen who is kind of unappealing, but why no green Olwy? Why not have best green mage? To not compete with Gunnthra?

Blue Olwen is awesome ;) (I have both). 
see my answer below. 

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am still waiting to Elincia to appear in a banner... Young Tiki and Azura, which are day one units, already appeared in Legendary Banners early this year, and Micaiah already appeared twice in Legendary Banners... Why not Elincia and Olwen?

WT!Olwen is probably next month. We were predicting Olwen this month then someone realised this was actually Kana's actual spot. so all things considered - Olwen is on December's banner. (I am so bummed I've missed Micaiah twice). I think this is what's making me so bitter. I was looking at the amount of Reds that haven't showed up. I don't know why Lavetain jumped over Elincia and others.(I mean theoretically Olivia shouldn't have been last month either, so i am double upset coz i missed her too :( )

31 minutes ago, Eilanzer said:

i was in need of one more ylgr for spd tactic and then...Yep...When you don´t want stuff...

lul.thumb.jpg.833f21f80335072022be42982d7f10c8.jpg

oohh myyy gooodddd. GRIMA! :( I need him
(I also need 2 mikotos... I have plans for Flash...)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Eilanzer said:

@daisy jane the strange part is...i wasted 80+ orbs in the adrift banner and didn´t get her at the time ¬¬

the game is weird. i tell you
I wasted so many orbs trying to get Micaiah. 
I got Hosh Micaiah as my free pull. 

I wasted so many orbs trying to get F!Morgan. 
I got 2 off focus. 
 weird weird game. 

So even when I go out of my way to get them, I still can’t any of the OCs. It’s almost like they know I only want them for pragmatic reasons and don’t actually respect them as characters.

So instead, I got a brave Lucina pity-breaker on Fire and Ice. ...Actually yeah, that’s way better than snow loli. This one is even a stellar +Spd/-Res on top of putting brave Lucy at +3.

After soooo many orbs used over a long course of time, the curse has been broken! I finally got my first L'Arachel! (Garbage IVs of course, +HP, -Spd)

I also got two Summer Cordelias and a legendary Lucina but really who cares about them?

Unlike the Ice and Fire Banner, there were a lot of green orbs. Desire sensor maybe. 

My summons were: 

B!Hector: +SPD/-RES (merged with +RES/-DEF)

Hrid: +ATK/-HP (Didn't expect to get him)

L!Ryouma: +DEF/-RES (merged with my -SPD/+RES L!Ryoma)

F!Grima: +DEF/RES/-SPD (merged with my +ATK/-RES F!Grima)

I'm looking forward to when F!Grima isn't on any of the legendary banners. 

start: 228 orbs

Pretty early in, I pulled Laevatein (new unit), which I was pretty happy about. Not too long later, I got L!Ryouma (new unit.) Yay! And then, only a little after that, I got Hrid! :D Legendary banners don't usually go so smoothly for me! I finished pulling the wheel I got Hrid in, and so I spent only 122 orbs for those 3 units. ...Which means 3/4 my legendaries are sword-users. XD I'm happy, though! And wondering if I should pull for Gunnthra, save my orbs for later, or try again for Ylgr/Surtr (or dive after L!Robin again.) I usually don't spend on banners that add to the regular pool, but this at least increases the probability of getting those two, so I don't know.

Edit: Laevatein is +spd/-res, Ryouma is +spd/-res, and Hrid is -spd/+def. Those are good, right?

Edit: Kept pulling on the legendary banner until I got another 5*. Got Summer Innes. Well, I already have a good one of him, so I can choose what to do with this copy, but with only 18 orbs left, I think I'll rein in the summoning spree. Twas a good go. :) Maybe next month I'll be able to get L!Robin at last. And I'll continue to wait to get Gunnthra.

Edited by Mercakete

Bleh. 200 orbs sunk into this and I get Laev and Ryoma. I already have the perfect iv'd Ryoma, but I guess I can merge. Laev doesn't have my interest at all - I'd much rather have her sister. Hrid is the only one I want but my luck for legendaries I actually want is holding true. Not putting any money into this, though. Legendary banners continue to be my least favourite place to pull.

Rolling into this banner with 246 orbs saved up. Not a ton, I've been slacking on some PvE content but took ~70 orbs with me into this month. Missing all three red units, and two out of three greens. 1 each from the other two colors. So I'll snipe reds and greens when my pity rate starts to climb, or when the draw just gets me too many blues and grays. 5 Star haul with pity rates is:

1. Hrid +Atk/-HP AND L!Lucina +Def/-HP - 8.5% pity rate
  2. Summer Innes +HP/-Res AND Summer Cordelia +Res/-HP - 11.5% pity rate

Pretty insane start to this pulling sesh. And I'm SO glad I kept going afterward. Having nabbed two of the three seasonal units is insanely good luck, especially since I wasn't aiming for Cordelia. This is not a bad haul at all for 200 orbs spent. Lucina is a dupe, but a great upgrade over my first +Res/-Atk copy. Also got a +Atk/-HP Seliph, +Spd/-HP Legault and +Atk/-Res Bartre (Finally!). Seliph isn't as optimal as possible, but I might take what I can get, I've been waiting. Got a lot of units waiting for me to raise up. And I picked up five selenas. I guess some kind of joke since Laevatein is on the banner.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Cute Chao @Vaximillian @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @Landmaster

Welp Hrid banner is here. I had 65 orbs in my main account and 145 orbs in my second account. Plan was to s nipe red and go blue if there were no reds, especially since I need some good red fodder (mostly WoM fodder in Cain and sort of Palla).

Starting with the second account, it wasn't until I was down to 15 orbs until I pulled a 5 star-

tumblr_piwcjet2rO1qc0fq5_540.png

Well, I needed a second sword flier after Elincia, and Legendary Ryoma is new in this account!

....and he ends up being +Spd/-Atk. At least Spd boon is refreshing compared to the -Spd in my main account, but wow so many orbs disappeared for this. Good news though is at least I got a Cain along the way (WoM 3 for Minizura!) and a few Pallas. Even summoned a Hinata but as usual he is a good boon/bane (+Atk/-Spd) so not sure if I want to fodder. A rare Roy and Draug fodder is also nice and I got both a +Atk/-Res and +Spd/-Res Ogma which is interesting.

---

In contrast, I had a smaller 65 orbs in my main, but somehow I got my target fairly quickly (after 30-35 orbs)

tumblr_piwccq2Ch31qc0fq5_540.jpg

A quick Hrid is nice!

....and just like Ryoma he comes at an annoying +Spd/-Atk..which is not what he wants.  I mean his Atk is so high that -Atk is still workable but then again, he's also valuable DC fodder so I feel like I should try again before building this guy if I don't get anymore of him.

Between this guy and the -Atk Saber from the New Power banner...I've been having tough luck with natures despite pulling the focuses.

Also Lon'qu drought is officially over with 2 Lon'qus in the same session. Stil no +Atk/-Res though. And hey, I have my very first Silvia! Finally, a second red dancer (+Def/-HP)! Unsure if I should 5 star her or do a 4*+10 like my Olivia.

---

Now down to 2 orbs on both accounts. That was an orb drain, better do the legendary battle maps then...

It's funny how despite having less orbs I got Hrid in the main and not on my second account...it almost makes me feel bad saving orbs and not getting the target anyway... and I felt so good I stockpiled over a 100 after a tempting couple of months..

At least the 5 stars are new legendaries, and they're only in these kind of banners so that's a small victory

So much for getting enough orbs to try for a non -Atk L!Lucina/Bector..

---

@Landmaster Congrats on  your pulls! DC Myrrh is lots of fun!

@Cute Chao Darn, too bad about not getting Hrid. Hopefully you get him with the daily orbs within the next week or something :(

Edited by mcsilas

This are my result for Hríd's banner:

muw5HvD.png

Somehow, Alolan Selena decided to appear for me... three times... And I got Innes with the first Laevatain, since I like to open all orbs after get a 5★ unit. I will use the +Spd -Res Laevatain, and I still don't know what to do with the others... I could give my Legendary Lucina the Atk/Def Link skill. She will like it.

From the 3★-4★ summons I got, the most interesting ones are: +Spd -Def Silvia, some Clairs, including a +Atk -HP one, some Ares and Silas copies for future merges... and the final copy of Soren that I needed to complete my +10 Soren! Yay! 3 +10 infantry units, one to go!

I planning to use the future orbs on the Fire and Ice banner, since I still don't have Ylgr and I am at 4,25% on that banner.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Congrats on both! The natures aren't optimal, but +SPD on Ryoma is awesome. Too bad he can't use Flashing Blade. 

Yeah and at least I finished with a focus unit this time, unlike last time where I had no 5 stars at all.

I guess Bushido can sort of make up for the lack of Atk. Yeah fliers need some kind of skill that makes good use of their Spd (Shanna would like something like this, too)

Here's the things I got today in appearance order by spending the rest of my orbs

• L!Lucina Spd+, Hp- - much better IV than I had before. Welcome
  • Hrid Spd+, Res- - terrible IV, but I can work with it
  • 11% rate - and no Laevatein =(

I just want 1 more 5* unit, then I quit this banner

@mcsilas Congrats! That is the Ryoma I have had for a while. He gets rather quick. I am running Wo Dao(SPD) and Fury and he has 48 speed before any buffs come into play.  More than enough to forgo his B slot. I don't like hurting his bulk with LnD because without his B slot being available for desperation he has to eat counters. Besides that is ideal so that he can blast a +20 moonbow at the foe. Actually it is kinda funny cuz his attack is also 48. If only he had 2 more HP. With his 46HP he makes a decent enough speed tank.  Sadly his double attack speed is out done by my 4* Athena who has 51/51. But she can't fly so he sees more use than she does.

@Landmaster Congrats!

So I had 102 saved up orbs. It got me

Neutral Ryoma - Not sure if this is better than +SPD/-ATK. I'll have to run some numbers.
+DEF/-HP Hrid - Darn it. I was hoping to keep his HP at least neutral for potential panic ploy of non-armors. Don't care enough for him to try and fix it though. And with these two I was done going after reds.
+SPD/-RES Brave Hector- I had none of the blues so yay!
+ATK/-SPD Brave Hector- Someone call the police, I think I am being stalked(this was back to back sessions each with one blue).

And that was it. I was really hoping to see a Lucina this time. But I guess it wasn't meant to be. Got an awesome Hector though. I kinda wish he had normal DC so that the spare could hand it off. Not sure what to do with the spare other than to hold on to him incase somebody every wants bold fighter.