1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Great pull, 100% new focus units in one session. Congrats! 

Thanks!

Huh, technically that's true, I didn't think of that. 2 unit banners are weird...the boosted chance is nice but then again, all my other tries had nothing and this was a sudden stroke of luck.

I know Ylgr has Spd Tactic that's also rare but I have 2 -Atk L!Lyns waiting to donate their Tactical skills for the right unit.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got Surtr and Ylgr! Still missing Helbindi and the two elder sisters, but looking forward to completing this collection!

I'm going to spend some time on this banner.

First round - 2 green orbs: Titania and Soren. Don't even care, I want Lewyn.

Second round - no green orbs: Est, welcome to the bench.

We're not done banner, not even close...

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I might even upgrade the Hardy Bearing seal for her :thinking:

Man, you can already drop from the banner, that is some insane luck in summoning. Congrats!

3 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Man, you can already drop from the banner, that is some insane luck in summoning. Congrats!

I still can get up to 19 orbs before the banner expires (and that’s not accounting for possible events that they may launch), 40 if I decide to get the December pack for some reason, and 6 tickets. I don’t think I should drop so soon.

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Bam.
Screenshot_20181211-142349.png

Bam.
Screenshot_20181211-142453.png

Both Atk/Def, which I don’t mind at all. Lilina will have to wait for more Lewyns though.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @GuiltyLove @daisy jane

WOW. Congrats! How far were you into the banner when you got them?

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @Rafiel's Aria 

So I did one last try on the famed 2 person banner, since Surtr is pretty broken (and kind of fun to use). 3 greens in each account which is rare, so I...just had to open them all.

Second account gave me a -Atk Bartre, a Hawkeye and a +Atk/-Res Barst (Reposition!!!!). Well didn't expect a 5 star from a base rate anyway.

For my main account, I picked the first top left green orb and..

tumblr_pjkbm9gJbh1qc0fq5_540.pngtumblr_pjkbm8Eihu1qc0fq5_540.png

AHHHHH!!!! +DEF/-SPD MYRRH!!!!!!!

Finally, I get her, and with the perfect nature! Well, no Surtr but I'm perfectly satisfied to end the rate with her! I think this was 3.25% as well!

As for the new banner, nothing special in the first summon. I did open all the blue/greens (no reds and I don't really care about the colourless).

Main had all 3 star Titania, Frederick and some forgettable Blue.

Second gave me Libra, Cecilia, Robin M and Subaki (Yay I was running out of QR!)

Saving orbs for now so not sure if I'll revisit, besides the tickets. Actually, I wonder if I should stop opening the non-free orbs in the first summon and just do ticket sniping for banners that aren't super must have?

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

WOW. Congrats! How far were you into the banner when you got them?

AHHHHH!!!! +DEF/-SPD MYRRH!!!!!!!

This far:
Screenshot_20181211-142745.png
Frederick was my freebie, Merric was my ticket. Lewyn was my summon #5, Ophelia #8.

A perfect Myrrh! YEEEHAW! Do you have DC prepared for her?

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sadly I spent my spare Hector on her Halloween version.

I mean technically i have a +Spd/-Atk Hrid.....but he's my only one so I'll have to wait for a better Hrid months from now.

Or hope I get lucky with a spare L!Hector.

Those sweet, perfect natures on your mages are making me so jealous haha

Sadness. Then again, her Halloween version is broken too. I keep forgetting that her stupid weapon all but guarantees doubles and fall for her often running VF. This costs me arena assault runs.

Sadness again. If I were you, I wouldn’t fuss about Hríd because Myrrh is so myrrhderous and universally useful but you do you. I can see how he can be good.

I’m still remembering my recent 8% Hector banner fondly because I got two of them and fed them to Gwen and Sheena. No regrets.

Maybe it’s compensation for the Rezzy’d Gunnthrá. The gacha taketh away and the gacha giveth.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sadness. Then again, her Halloween version is broken too. I keep forgetting that her stupid weapon all but guarantees doubles and fall for her often running VF. This costs me arena assault runs.

Sadness again. If I were you, I wouldn’t fuss about Hríd because Myrrh is so myrrhderous and universally useful but you do you. I can see how he can be good.

I’m still remembering my recent 8% Hector banner fondly because I got two of them and fed them to Gwen and Sheena. No regrets.

Maybe it’s compensation for the Rezzy’d Gunnthrá. The gacha taketh away and the gacha giveth.

I just like having one of each unit in my game. I'm not really gonna invest on Hrid too much for now (skill-wise) for when I do get a better one.

Also I kind of like Hrid so I'm just glad I got him at all. Myrrh can run Fury for now and DC on Halloween Myrrh was also a great investment, so I'm not too sad about it. Just gotta be patient for when a random Hector will spook me (like how Myrrh did just now :P). I've survive without a Myrrh for this long so I can make do with her not being full potential until then :)