• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say there's only so many times before a pitybreak but I know better.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Where were these kinds?)

3* Lucius (Local man confuses neighbourhood, annoys summoner. +Def/-Spd), 4* Lachesis (More crap. A year ago I got a 5*. This isn't a better sight these days. +Spd/-Def isn't a bad nature though.)

Edited by Dayni

Still no luck on my side, three more rounds got me:

• 4* Raven
  • No greens. 3* Jeorge
  • No Greens. 4* Saizo

That makes 9 rounds with no greens out of 22 rounds of summoning. That's almost 50%, this is ridiculous :/

4% pity rate now, thank god for this banner being a month long.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm betting nothing is under this tree, but what do I know?

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless (I think I've gotten more than 1 Colourless orb twice this banner)

5* Eirimas (HO HO HO! FINALLY! I guess Gacha Santa was feeling generous. +Def/-Res, bit of a shame but I have had worse.), 3* Lukas (Not Shanna/10. +Def/-HP),  3* Abel (Better. +HP/-Res), 4* Silas (I finally pull him. It has been ages since he was released. +Def/-HP, let's hope I'll get better some day), 3* Raigh (That's a rotten piece of..... coal. +Res/-Spd)

May your pulls be merry guys. Hopefully Christmas goes well for you aside from that.

So for Christmas FEH has given me a 5% pity rate.

I hope everyone has had good pulls, or at least not a run up to 5% like I have. I am trying to avoid buying a pack to break pity since the characters aren't super interesting to me, though I really do want an Eirika. As such I am trying not to look to closely at people's pulls since that tends to push me to try my luck more than I have free orbs for.

2 hours ago, Usana said:

So for Christmas FEH has given me a 5% pity rate.

I hope everyone has had good pulls, or at least not a run up to 5% like I have. I am trying to avoid buying a pack to break pity since the characters aren't super interesting to me, though I really do want an Eirika. As such I am trying not to look to closely at people's pulls since that tends to push me to try my luck more than I have free orbs for.

(HUG) that's horrible. i hope you break soon. 
I hear you. my Christmas resolution is to no longer buy packs (minus the monthly), because it's just gotten so costly but sometimes being here/high rates make me waver. I hope you get Eirika soon. 

And so my F2P alt received a Christmas gift. Winter Lissa arrived +Atk -Spd to fix the +Res -Atk copy. All that is needed is Death Blow. Threw feathers at a bad-IV Klein.

+Res -Atk would have been great for a +10 wary ploy bot, but this is not feasible for this account.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

With 230 orbs my highlights are:

•  4* +atk -hp Slivia
  • Winter Tharja
  • +atk +hp Lyn (fourth time damn it)
  • Winter Lissa +res -atk
  • Maribelle +hp -atk

Overall I expected more Winter Tharja merges. Maybe next time, with this kind of luck I'm going to stop summoning on this banner,

Well I finally broke my pity rate with my second ever Ninian, so my Ninian is now +1.  Now to wait and see what New Year's banner has in store before I pull again.

2 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

With 230 orbs my highlights are:

•  4* +atk -hp Slivia
  • Winter Tharja
  • +atk +hp Lyn (fourth time damn it)
  • Winter Lissa +res -atk
  • Maribelle +hp -atk

Overall I expected more Winter Tharja merges. Maybe next time, with this kind of luck I'm going to stop summoning on this banner,

Maribelle can be good, and i am insanely jealous of your +atk Silvia. all my silvias are -atk. 
i hope that Tharja comes back. we'll have to see how they do gen 1 seasonals. fingers crossed for you

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well I finally broke my pity rate with my second ever Ninian, so my Ninian is now +1.  Now to wait and see what New Year's banner has in store before I pull again.

well i hope nothing of interest so you can get Eirika. 
(but i'm jealous of your Ninian).

16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well i hope nothing of interest so you can get Eirika. 
(but i'm jealous of your Ninian).

I pulled Erika very quickly, but I got greedy and was trying for another Christmas unit.  I am now just going to wait and see if there is a new unit type next week (armor dancer or cav dancer) otherwise I will just save.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I pulled Erika very quickly, but I got greedy and was trying for another Christmas unit.  I am now just going to wait and see if there is a new unit type next week (armor dancer or cav dancer) otherwise I will just save.

ooohoo i see
wow. i've been hoping for a cav dancer :D (well theoretically a cav singer ;) )

@Usana That's horrible reaching 5% - I am so sorry.  That's a good idea - it's easy to get jealous of other people's pulls when others have great luck and you don't.

@Jingle Bells At least you have an okay 5* rate.  I'm sorry you didn't get more merges for W!Tharja.  Hopefully she'll be back this time next year.  That's a nice Sylvia, though - I'm yet to summon her.

@daisy jane You and me both regarding a cav dancer.  That might break the game just a bit!

My free pull from the Heroes with Fortress Skills banner was a 3* Sakura (fourth free 3* in a row) with no blue orbs.  Well that's an easy pass on this banner.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Vaximillian @Landmaster

Late post but Christmas happened and I loosened my saving mode (I had 70) to try and get something on the actual day. You know, maybe have some festive luck?

Nothing on the new banner.

The old banner though was the one with the festive spirit. They ha a 3%-3.25% rate and I was looking at any of the greens or Robin, since they all have nice skills.

Firstly my second account:

tumblr_pkddfhbkew1qc0fq5_500.png

I have my second Winter Lissa one year on! She's +Spd/-Def and she doesn't really need speed because of Bold Fighter (already have a +Atk/-HP one) so I finally have Bold Fighter fodder! Most likely going to Halloween Jakob so his full potential can finally be unleashed! Or if I want to be mean, I could give it to my Steady Breath Black Knight but I haven't used him in months due to full HM.

Part of me wants to give the Handbell to someone though (Sheena or Barst maybe but I'll regret it if they get refines lol)

My main account gave me this-

tumblr_pjkbm9gJbh1qc0fq5_640.png

My second Myrrh!! Crazy, since most of the year I've been disappointed trying to hunt her in her focus banners, but this is my second off-focus one! She's +HP/-Res but I already have a perfect +Def/-Spd one so not sure if I should merge or give Fury 3 + Hone Dragons to maybe Ninian or something. (Grima would like Fury but he also wants a Hone Dragons boost). Also received a nice +Atk/-Res Laslow if I ever build him.

So in summary, no new units but still some nice Christmas luck.

So down to 40 but reached 50 after a Grand Conquests at least. I misjudged the calendar and thought Legendary Banner would be next week so hopefully it will be kind to me and not have too many must-have units, since I still have to see the NY banner and RD banner... 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Late post but Christmas happened and I loosened my saving mode (I had 70) to try and get something on the actual day. You know, maybe have some festive luck?

The old banner though was the one with the festive spirit. They ha a 3%-3.25% rate and I was looking at any of the greens or Robin, since they all have nice skills.

I have my second Winter Lissa one year on! She's +Spd/-Def and she doesn't really need speed because of Bold Fighter (already have a +Atk/-HP one) so I finally have Bold Fighter fodder! Most likely going to Halloween Jakob so his full potential can finally be unleashed! Or if I want to be mean, I could give it to my Steady Breath Black Knight but I haven't used him in months due to full HM.

Part of me wants to give the Handbell to someone though (Sheena or Barst maybe but I'll regret it if they get refines lol)

My second Myrrh!! Crazy, since most of the year I've been disappointed trying to hunt her in her focus banners, but this is my second off-focus one! She's +HP/-Res but I already have a perfect +Def/-Spd one so not sure if I should merge or give Fury 3 + Hone Dragons to maybe Ninian or something. (Grima would like Fury but he also wants a Hone Dragons boost). Also received a nice +Atk/-Res Laslow if I ever build him.

So down to 40 but reached 50 after a Grand Conquests at least. I misjudged the calendar and thought Legendary Banner would be next week so hopefully it will be kind to me and not have too many must-have units, since I still have to see the NY banner and RD banner... 

Myrrh baby! :D  gosh i love her. 
Okay. if you use Ninian a lot, then I'd give her Hone dragons (this hurts my heart because I love Myrrh so much and even thinking of killing her for SI hurts so much). but having Hone Dragons on another unit opens up a lot  of possibilities (does it stack? because that's 12+ stats right?) (Funny - I got a perfect IV Laslow too. i'm assuming he's gonna get a refine and then poof. i'm ready to go) 

re: Lissa. (a: jealous, B: - i'd just book her.)
man i love her art. i know people are alt-tired but i hope Lissa gets a Flying alt because her OG version looks so weird. (and the Flying one makes sense. Dark Falcons for everyone!)

@mcsilas Nice pulls! Any bane that isn't -ATK is workable on Lissa and Hone Dragons is still a rare skill if you're into dragon emblem, you have both the titanic 180 BST dragons, they'd really benefit from it. I'd wait to see if you pull Christmas Fae though before you fodder off Myrrh.

@daisy jane No Hones (and Fortifies) don't stack but Goads and Wards do. Yeah I don't have full dragons teams although technically I can make one (I have Grimas, the armored dragons except Fae, Tiki, normal Fae and M Kana), but it would also be nice if my Myrrh gets a Hone Dragons boost from someone else. 

And yeah Lissa has such great art, a big improvement to her regular one. I think she has my favourite art from last year's Christmas banner.

@Zeo Thanks, I forgot about the 180 dragons, they would be pretty scary with +6 Atk/Spd. Yeah I won't fodder her off yet anyway until I really need the boost (or if I need Myrrh's +1 HP and +1 Def I guess?). Or could I be indecisive for months until they release a 4 star Hone Dragons unit

@daisy jane No Hones (and Fortifies) don't stack but Goads and Wards do. Yeah I don't have full dragons teams although technically I can make one (I have Grimas, the armored dragons except Fae, Tiki, normal Fae and M Kana), but it would also be nice if my Myrrh gets a Hone Dragons boost from someone else. 

And yeah Lissa has such great art, a big improvement to her regular one. I think she has my favourite art from last year's Christmas banner.

@Zeo Thanks, I forgot about the 180 dragons, they would be pretty scary with +6 Atk/Spd. Yeah I won't fodder her off yet anyway until I really need the boost (or if I need Myrrh's +1 HP and +1 Def I guess?). Or could I be indecisive for months until they release a 4 star Hone Dragons unit

lol now you are making me wish i didn't merge my Myrrh ;) I didn't think about this. but mine is the same as your +def/-spd, and I actually needed barrack space so smush she went.you could just book her right? that's what I did with Kana. (and when I get Summer Y Tiki, she can have that C Skill) and if you decide you don't wanna give it up, then you get the merge benefit anyway right? 

but yah Myrrh being extra buffed would be skeerypants.

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

lol now you are making me wish i didn't merge my Myrrh ;) I didn't think about this. but mine is the same as your +def/-spd, and I actually needed barrack space so smush she went.you could just book her right? that's what I did with Kana. (and when I get Summer Y Tiki, she can have that C Skill) and if you decide you don't wanna give it up, then you get the merge benefit anyway right? 

but yah Myrrh being extra buffed would be skeerypants.

I'm just leaving her at Lv 1 for now, in case we get a Voting Gauntlet where she is a particiipant. That way I can Lv. 1 cheese the VG battles :P

I just hope I luck out and get an extra Lector in the Legendary for Myrrh

Edited by mcsilas

I'm just leaving her at Lv 1 for now, in case we get a Voting Gauntlet where she is a particiipant. That way I can Lv. 1 cheese the VG battles :P

I just hope I luck out and get an extra Lector in the Legendary for Myrrh

hehe well he's coming up. 
DC needs to be more accessible, game. just saying. 

haha that's a good plan too.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Nice W!Lissa and another Myrrh!! H!Jakob with Bold Fighter's a great investment~ Hone Dragons on Ninian doesn't sound too bad either, it is a pretty hard Skill to get a hold of

Now 133 orbs spent in total and I'm just richer with more trash:

• 4* Raigh (cause guess what: no greens!)
  • 3* Camilla
  • 4* Titania

No legendary banner for me I guess, and I really wanted to try for more DC fodder and Helbindi :(

Edited by Mau