• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last ticket...

1. 4* Eliwood: Damn.

And since I did some Lunatic Chain Challenges for the first time in a while, I've got 43 orbs. Marth?

1. 3* Athena: Is she my new 3* Saizo?

Feh, if you're going to keep sending me 3* reds, could they at least be Selenas? 38 orbs left.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Bonfire fodder.

Marginally useful. 33 orbs left.

1. 4* Fir: Bleh.

28 orbs left... *sob*

1. 4* Azama: Feathers.

Not even any reds this time. 23 orbs left.

1. 4* Klein: Wrong banner.

Okay, clearly this banner doesn't want me to get Marth. Going to keep trying though.

Last ticket. And just my luck. 5* Zelgius. It's a rigged system. The desire sensor must be secretly connected to my account and it knew. Luckily, no 5* after that, so my pity rate is FINALLY at like 3.5% so I should be getting another 5* soon, I can only pray it's Hrid finally. Prior it kept being broken without even getting to 3.25%, so fingers crossed!

Wow - congrats to everyone on their pulls!  It seems a lot of folks have gotten really lucky with their free pulls!  What did I get:

• Free summon: 3* Cherche (no reds)
  • 1st ticket: 4* Draug
  • 2nd ticket: 3* Seth
  • 3rd ticket: 3* Merric (no reds)
  • 4th ticket: 4* Adult Tiki
  • 5th ticket: 4* Stahl

I am starting to think my luck runs the reverse of the forum's as a whole.  If I get lucky, most of the forum doesn't, and vice versa.

Last ticket gave me NY!Fjorm who I will take, even though I really wanted Hrid.  I will wait until Hrid is rerun on a legendary since I don't really want to pull red on this banner.  I have a 9.50% pity rate right now trying for L!Azura and at this point I just want it broken, I have to wait until tomorrow's login orbs to try though.

Aw darn, today was the last ticket? I thought there was at least one more :(

It got me a 3* Hana so meh. Also got a 3* Gordin in the same round, another meh. It was so nice to be able to summon on a daily basis, I'm gonna miss it.

Managed to get another 20 orbs for another round, which got me three reds and a colorless but alas:

• 3* Chrom
  • 4* A!Tiki
  • 4* Felicia
  • 4* Ogma

At a 4% pity rate now, please don't let me get pity broken by some stupid Ryoma again or something.

Edited by Mau

5 hours ago, Mau said:

Aw darn, today was the last ticket? I thought there was at least one more :(

It got me a 3* Hana so meh. Also got a 3* Gordin in the same round, another meh. It was so nice to be able to summon on a daily basis, I'm gonna miss it.

Managed to get another 20 orbs for another round, which got me three reds and a colorless but alas:

• 3* Chrom
  • 4* A!Tiki
  • 4* Felicia
  • 4* Ogma

At a 4% pity rate now, please don't let me get pity broken by some stupid Ryoma again or something.

i know. i love this ticket business!
We will get tickets for forging bonds :)

are you back at the Christmas banner or NY2019?
Pls give Mau Fae!!

Went to try for Cliff before Fortress skills ended, and instead I came out with +HP -Def Brave Veronica and +Def -HP Thunderhead Olwen.

...huh. That is... not on-focus at all. In fact Green isn't even a focus color... but whatever.

Two Innes, one +Res -Atk, the other +Spd -Def. Take a guess which one Ill be keeping, why don't you?

5* Shigure +Atk -HP. Meh. Another 5* Shigure +HP -Def. Even more meh. And then Quan +Atk -HP. Alright. Mist +Atk -Spd. One superboon for a superbane. Alright I guess. Lewyn +Spd -HP. Same nature as my current...

Kliff +Def -Spd... wait this is the actual same nature as my current Kliff... GUESS WE GOTTA KEEP GOING.

Myrrh... +Atk -Spd. Wow, what a 360 of my current +Spd -Def Myrrh! Guess it's a good thing I kept going...

Katarina Neutral. Eh. Leif +Atk -Res. Eh compared to +Spd.

Kliff +Atk -HP. Uh... does this count as a good nature if you want his Atk to be as low as possible? I guess I could give him one of the two Fortress seals to get it back down and keep it respectable...

Well whatever, I got a better Kliff, and if I really don't wanna go with the +Atk boon I can just go for a merge and wait a month or so for the Merged unit Flaw update. Also these are reasonable results to have gotten.

...also I'm not done summoning, gonna go for Christmas Ephraim to, but I'm kinda weary of reporting all these 5* units every time I get one... I will say though, I finally got +Atk Odin. -Def, but who really cares.

Edited by Xenomata

I got a steaming pile of nothing (interesting) with my free pull and the five tickets for the new New Year's banner, so that banner is now officially dead to me. Today's free pull, however: 

Spoiler

YOaniqt.png?1

Can't say I was particularly hurting for him (+Def/-Atk) though I'll certainly take him. Any free pull that crosses out a 5* exclusive from my "still to get" list is a great one.

...Oh, and sure Corn. I'll join your team in the VG should you derail your cousin.

Tactic banner time. I've got both L'Arachel and Shiro, so I might as well aim for Siegbert.

1. 4* Olivia: Meh.

More Chain Challenges and quests have me at 49 orbs. Marth better show up soon or I'm going to be very upset.

1. 4* Olivia: Again?
  2. 4* Seth: Useless.
  3. 4* A!Tiki: Bonfire fodder.

Come on, Feh. At this point I'd gladly take Flora if Marth really doesn't want to stop by. 36 orbs left.

1. 3* Gordin: Feathers.

31 orbs left.

1. 3* Tharja: Meh.

Figures my luck would go south like this. 26 orbs left.

1. 3* Hinata: Well, Fury fodder at long last is handy.

Finally something useful, with a 10% pity rate to boot. 21 orbs left.

1. 4* Gordin: Unbelievable...

This banner clearly hates me. I've spent something around 100 orbs to try to get literally any red 5* and the game keeps throwing total crap at me.

Well, uh... Free summon Soleil +Atk -HP and Larachel +Def -Res, and three fodder colorless.

That's... not at all what I was expecting, though I'm not surprised the wrong Child of Fates of the original three was summoned off-focus.

Oh well, guess I can go for the merges on Soleil. Can I say, by the way, I think my copy of FEH likes One Punch Man? Most all of the summons I did, including from last night on Fortress skills banner, were done while watch/listening to OPM, and they were pretty good results...

Edited by Xenomata

I had 220 orbs all saved up for the laguz banner, but they just had to put Siegbert and Shiro on a banner. I’ve been trying to get Shiro since he got in and Sieg is the only 5 star exclusive with some decent merges. Even L’arachel I like as a character.

i’m now on 120 orbs and all I got was a stupid -atk sumia.

Edited by Sasori

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

300 orbs spent, trying to + 10 Shiro and the game is giving me the middle finger by giving me 3 of L'arachel and some pitybreakers

Ouch, sorry to hear that. 

No idea when Shiro will return, so I I pulled and got a L'Arachel as well ... stopping with 50 orbs left. 

And this was my free summon unit on the Tactic Skills Banner:

Quan.png

He surprised me! This Quan is +Spd/-Atk, but this don't bother me since I will use him as fodder anyway. A free Rally Spd/Def+ is always good!

Also, I though Ylgr would be in the banner, but... Meh.

5 hours ago, Ginko said:

300 orbs spent, trying to + 10 Shiro and the game is giving me the middle finger by giving me 3 of L'arachel and some pitybreakers

This was the first thing I thought of when I seen what the banner was, Shiro's been having some terrible luck with sharing colours on banners. 

2 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

This was the first thing I thought of when I seen what the banner was, Shiro's been having some terrible luck with sharing colours on banners. 

Yeah, only his first banner that was the best. The later banner is so fcking hell.