So, the link banner has units. I'm not too pushed honestly. Laevateinn?

3 Blue, 2 Red

3* Tharja (Mah. +Def/-Res)

Back the the legendary banner.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Shanna (Nice. Neutral again.), 3* Effie (AGAIN, YOU'RE THE WRONG ARMOUR. +Def/-Atk), 4* Gaius (Seriously, I want him out of the game. +Res/-HP). 4* Maria (Ugh. +Res/-Atk)

10% now.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh noo ... hope your bad luck ends soon! 

Thanks. At least there's always tomorrow. And the banner goes on for another three weeks. It's just frustrating how completely unprepared I am for anything else.

26 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Thanks. At least there's always tomorrow. And the banner goes on for another three weeks. It's just frustrating how completely unprepared I am for anything else.

Yeah, being low on orbs sucks. :-/ 

Edited by mampfoid

Laevatein's back yet again. And yet again I get pitybroken trying for her. As soon as I get a session with no red and decide to pull the lone green so I wouldn't end up with Nina or Sumia...Adrift Female Corrin. Who I already have. This wasn't even the color I wanted and I still end up with non-Laevatein 5 stars when I try for her.

Why do I keep doing this... She won't ever show for me. Yet I keep hanging onto a tiny hope that she will.

7 hours ago, Nanima said:

Apologies to those whose new acquisitions I've been ignoring.

I am just having a hard time earnestly congratulating anyone on their pulls while I am staring at this:

tumblr_pm8muesikz1ta965c_540.png

They better hand us a bunch of anniversary orbs to break this. I just want to leave... orz

(HUG)
who are you going for? 

congrats to those who got what they want. 
I'm not jealous of all your Sumias....

38 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

(HUG)
who are you going for?

Thanks. Hinoka and another copy of Sakura (to fix her -Atk bane). I say "and", but by now it's more like "either".

7 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Thanks. Hinoka and another copy of Sakura (to fix her -Atk bane). I say "and", but by now it's more like "either".

i hope you can get both. 
I saw an ungodly pity break number before i Got Hinoka. (and Amelia right next to her). it's so soul crushing 4 person banners

11 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy

Hey guys, I've been busy and not really on this site often but I have seen your pulls, particularly MCSilas'es and big congrats to your lucky hauls as well as condolences to your lackluster ones.

For me, I can't post pictures but I did get a free Elincia on my free pull on the BHB banner which was crazy. She was even +SPD/-HP. So I'm pretty much solid on Flier Emblem now. It's been pretty quiet outside of that but a 2nd Swordhardt cockblocked me going for Tibarn after Zelgius did so that was a thing. A 3rd Innes popped up on the hot springs seasonal banner for whatever reason and as for the legendary I pulled a +ATK/-DEF Loki and 2 Festival Elincias (one +RES/-DEF, the other +ATK/-DEF)

The legendary pulls kind of leave me mixed feelings. There was a lot of incredible stuff on this banner and I can't help but feel underwhelmed at my haul so far. C Duel Infantry is great but Loki has a great nature so she's unfodderable sadly. Elincia is a cool unit that I did want but I pulled 2 of her.... this means she cockblocked both L!Lyn and B!Ephraim who are not only favorite characters of mine but units I've been trying to pull quite literally since they came out. Also her weapon is outdated thanks to HS!Hinoka which only shoots me in the foot more. It also annoys me that I CAN'T PULL ANY OTHER COLOR DANCER THAN GREEN. I have quite literally every green dancer in the game (except Reyson) and no dancer of any other color except Ninian. It's getting annoying.

There are a lot of incredible units on this banner. I just haven't pulled any yet. But I'm not done. Gonna keep going.

Nice pulls! I feel you on the dancers, though my problem has always been not having any blue dancers (until this Banner, of course). Not to say I wouldn't mind more~

8 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

@Landmaster
My luck is still flexing. I not only got your current avatar at just a 3.50% rate, but she's also way too freaking adorable +Atk/-Def too!

Hide contents

oPrxXAh.png

YES, BEST GIRLIE~ I'm jealous of your perfect IV~

8 hours ago, Nanima said:

Apologies to those whose new acquisitions I've been ignoring.

I am just having a hard time earnestly congratulating anyone on their pulls while I am staring at this:

tumblr_pm8muesikz1ta965c_540.png

They better hand us a bunch of anniversary orbs to break this. I just want to leave... orz

OOF, I hope either Hinoka or Sakura shows up for you >.> New Orbs should be coming our way soon~

I decided to buy a few 10 orb and 23 orb packs. I think it totaled to about $60. To give Laevatein one last big shot. Especially since her boring sister has a much smaller chance of cockblocking me this time.

I get pitybroken by Lucina at one point. Aether fodder I guess. I hate her so I don't care to give her merges, and the one I already have is +Atk, -Res anyway. Lamenting how I keep pulling the reds I hate and wish I could pull at least a male Morgan again, and if I have to get pitybroken by any red 5 star, why can't it be Ike..? :(

One session later:

i8RNJXw.png

AAAAH SHE DOES EXIST IN MY GAME AFTER ALL! FINALLY! Took way way WAY too long for her to finally show up for me. And she's even +Atk, though also -Spd. But I don't care, I finally have the cute fire pigtail princess!

I really hope the upcoming Valentine's Day banner either has no one I care for or I pull someone I want in a small amount of orbs because between this banner, the NY one and trying for HS Elise on the HS banner, I've spent enough money on this game right now. I think it's like $100 total and I'm trying to conserve my money for spring and summer atm until I can get a job (which will hopefully be very soon).

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to buy a few 10 orb and 23 orb packs. I think it totaled to about $60. To give Laevatein one last big shot. Especially since her boring sister has a much smaller chance of cockblocking me this time.

I get pitybroken by Lucina at one point. Aether fodder I guess. I hate her so I don't care to give her merges, and the one I already have is +Atk, -Res anyway. Lamenting how I keep pulling the reds I hate and wish I could pull at least a male Morgan again, and if I have to get pitybroken by any red 5 star, why can't it be Ike..? :(

One session later:

i8RNJXw.png

AAAAH SHE DOES EXIST IN MY GAME AFTER ALL! FINALLY! Took way way WAY too long for her to finally show up for me. And she's even +Atk, though also -Spd. But I don't care, I finally have the cute fire pigtail princess!

I really hope the upcoming Valentine's Day banner either has no one I care for or I pull someone I want in a small amount of orbs because between this banner, the NY one and trying for HS Elise on the HS banner, I've spent enough money on this game right now. I think it's like $100 total and I'm trying to conserve my money for spring and summer atm until I can get a job (which will hopefully be very soon).

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Ohhh congratulations Ana!!!!

I'm so happy Laevatein showed up for you!  XD

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ohhh congratulations Ana!!!!

I'm so happy Laevatein showed up for you!  XD

Thanks. And I'm sorry I keep pulling Lucina now while you still don't have her. I wish I could give her to you.

Laevatein might use that Aether well though, if I slap the Heavy Blade seal on her. Maybe not a bad idea.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Thanks. And I'm sorry I keep pulling Lucina now while you still don't have her. I wish I could give her to you.

Laevatein might use that Aether well though, if I slap the Heavy Blade seal on her. Maybe not a bad idea.

I'll get Lucina eventually.  Just like I pulled Grima (and sneaky dragon that he is has come twice since).  My goal is to save for Springcina in March/April but I'll still pull reds when I can.

I just realised that I need renewal fodder...

15 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'll get Lucina eventually.  Just like I pulled Grima (and sneaky dragon that he is has come twice since).  My goal is to save for Springcina in March/April but I'll still pull reds when I can.

I just realised that I need renewal fodder...

Yeah, and I'm sure Lucina will be on a banner again eventually too.

5 hours ago, Nanima said:

I'm sorry about your luck. While I got a good Sakura at first, trying to hunt greens for Hinoka got me a 4.75% rate broken by a 5* Libra which was painful. Then using the remainder of my orbs got Hinoka finally.. but +hp -spd. Effectively 200 orbs for Libra and the worst IV Hinoka, after Sakura. My friend is also at 5% on this banner hunting for Sakura and I've seen some youtubers struggling too.

4 person banners suck so bad. Hopefully Valentine units aren't interesting for either of us so we can both keep trying on this one.

Edited by Alkaid

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

One session later:

i8RNJXw.png

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Congrats on finally getting her.

I managed to get Duma on the third Orb I pulled, luckily.  I'll have to post it when I get the chance.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on finally getting her.

I managed to get Duma on the third Orb I pulled, luckily.  I'll have to post it when I get the chance.

Thanks, Rezzy! And congrats on getting Duma. :)

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

One session later:

i8RNJXw.png

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Congrats on the Laevatein. Don't worry about her being -spd since yours is +atk. Laevatein has such ridiculous attack that you could probably use her to just 1-shot things and not care about speed.

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Congrats on the Laevatein. Don't worry about her being -spd since yours is +atk. Laevatein has such ridiculous attack that you could probably use her to just 1-shot things and not care about speed.

I can attest to this as mine is +atk/-spd. basically just link skill her and she it matters not. 

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Thanks, and yeah, I thought as much. She's basically going to be a horseless Hrid for me with that massive Atk stat. :P And my Hrid is the exact same IVs too, +Atk, -Spd.

Dang! No reds on the free seasonal, so I went with blue and got a Summer F!Robin which is new so it's ok. She's +Atk -Spd so it shows that these units have natures in case someone wanted to know.

My free summon on the BHB banner gave me the perfect Lissa! Time to build her up.

Oh the seasonal megabanner, I got Halloween Nowi. Who is new. So this is fine.

EDIT: Nowi is +atk -spd. THEY HAVE NATURES?!?!?!?!

Edited by Sunwoo