3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also nice on that OG Ike as well, I remember when you foddered him off too quickly before the HM update heh.

It wasn't too quickly, Cherche needed that Heavy Blade ;-) 

Overall I got 3 OG Ikes. The +ATK Ike I foddered directly to Cherche, a - DEF one and this +DEF free one. It saves me 20k feathers to promote Jamke eventually. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@NegativeExponents- Thanks! It'll be fun to play with his Null Follow-up once i train him up. Also congrats on the Niles, so I guess you prefer +Atk to +Spd then? Would be funny if you get a free 5 star Niles in the upcoming New Power banner though

Yeah. The way I see it is that Niles would rather one-shot units that are faster than him instead of trying to speed stack because fast units tend to be frail anyway. And tanks tend to be slow so he’s gonna double most without any issue so might as well boost his atk there too.

And a free 5* Niles would be so great for speeding up the process so yeah that would be sweet!

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It cost me a bit more money in the end, but...

CDqBFE4.png

DAD-MAN ARRIVED!

And...he's +Def, -Spd, so my IV luck still continues, what the fuck is this. XD I'm not complaining, but on top of it being on my favorite banner ever and my favorite FE family, this is the greatest IV luck I've ever had in the game!

Recap of my haul for those who missed what I'm talking about:

GD Ike: +Spd, -HP
GD Mist x2: +Atk, -Def, and +Spd, -Def (I kept the latter and merged the other)
Brave Ike: +Atk, -HP
Greil: +Def, -Spd

Like I said. Best. IV luck. Ever. <3

@Rezzy @Arcanite

Congrats, hopefully they don't go another year between Tellius banners.

Two free banners. BHB rerun first.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

3* Subaki (Absolutely not. +Atk/-Def)

Now Love Abounds rerun

4* Titania (Ah well,, would have liked a free 5* unit here. +Spd/-Def)

Back to the Devoted banner.

3 Green, 2 Red

4* Hana (Ah, that's a shame. +Spd/-Res), 3* Selena (It's free Reposition. +Spd/-Res)

I'll pull later on, I think I was already on 3.25%.

Okay, daily banner first. Might as well aim for Grima since Nowi and Tiki can be promoted.

1. 3* Raven: Feathers.

And now for the Valentine's banner. I've got both Hector and Lilina, so blue so I might finally get a magic armor.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Of course there are no blues.

Spent 100 orbs for a Laevatein. Got flying Olivia first who I want to sack off for Chill Speed, and then I got a -Atk +Spd Laev. I would roll for someone to offset the bane if the vote banner wasn't do promising, or the next new banner didn't have a decent chance of featuring Awakening kiddos. 

Edited by Thane

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats, that was a very good timing to have such luck. :-) 

YES, the BEST possible timing! And that Brave Ike as a sweet and funny bonus because it's a PoR seasonal banner with Ike on it. XD

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, hopefully they don't go another year between Tellius banners.

Yeah, I swear. I just kinda hope the legendary banner and upcoming new heroes banner are things I don't care about too much now. lol I won't have enough orbs and I really really really don't want to spend more money here so soon.

Bath banner is still a terrible chore. It would be nice to at least get more than one or two green/colourless orbs per session, game.

Oh well, but it seems Heroes took a break from spitting in my face for one day:

tumblr_pmrtl5T4F61ta965c_540.png

Cecilia had been my only green tome cav for a while, so getting another is a welcome addition! I still regret foddering her OG +Atk version back in November, so I am glad to see her like this again. +Hp -Def, which is okay. No stats of import are hurt. Let's see if this marks the beginning of a luckier streak for me again. 

22 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i am so jealous of you. awash in my jealous
seriously though YAYi'm so happy. i hope you can get Philidelthea. 

Until then, I've got the Est to use~

17 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Congratulations on Mist, her art and costume is gorgeous!

I got baited with the Micaiah banner, 3 blue orbs and no Micaiah :(

Looks like I'll wait for her to pitybreak me in the future again, I don't want to test my luck too much since I really need to save orbs right now.

Thanks, sorry you couldn't get Micaiah, though~ I didn't get any blues~

15 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah alright, I was really selling my luck short! Though I'm also not sure how to feel about actually getting rewarded for picking a TT clean of its orbs on the first day.

UjOlUyE.png?1axHDn3X.png?1

At this point, I could leave this banner happy given that Ike was the only one I absolutely had to have but I'd still like to complete the set. Which means, I'm back to sniping greens again...oh dear.

Oooh congrats on Ike!

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

It cost me a bit more money in the end, but...

CDqBFE4.png

DAD-MAN ARRIVED!

And...he's +Def, -Spd, so my IV luck still continues, what the fuck is this. XD I'm not complaining, but on top of it being on my favorite banner ever and my favorite FE family, this is the greatest IV luck I've ever had in the game!

Recap of my haul for those who missed what I'm talking about:

GD Ike: +Spd, -HP
GD Mist x2: +Atk, -Def, and +Spd, -Def (I kept the latter and merged the other)
Brave Ike: +Atk, -HP
Greil: +Def, -Spd

Like I said. Best. IV luck. Ever. <3

Congrats on your haul for the banner!

11 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I got three more Micaiahs from the BHB banner. +6 +6 Micaiah looks nice. One day she'll be +10 +10. 

Wow congrats, really lucky!

9 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

So Love Abounds is back and the Awakening BHB is here.

Want to try for Grima. No green orbs on main, so going for Nowi since I don't have a 5 star for her yet- 3 star Mae. Half Desperation fodder is good enough for me! Second account had 2, Nino and Barst- Reposition makes the 4 orbs worthwhile at least!

As for LA banner, I have everyone but more Vectors for DC would be nice. Game heard me and gave me 0 green orbs, so guess I should go blue!

Second banner was a +Atk Roderick. Hoping for a non -Spd LA!Lyn for my main so I pick the top blue and...

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pmr2m8tXPq1qc0fq5_540.png

Oh hello there! +Atk/-Def Adrift Corrin!?! It's funny since I kind of tried for Nowi on the BHB banner since I haven't upgraded her, so getting a blue dragon really helps for my main!

This is nice since I don't need to upgrade female Corrin to make a Water Emblem team!

Back to grinding orbs we go

Nice M!Corrin Adrift is pretty good!

8 hours ago, Mau said:

Free pulls today: 4* Frederick and 4* Raven, nothing to see here let's move on.

Another try on the valentines banner:

Three reds, one green, now we're talking!

• 4* Draug (sweetie I really don't need more Ward Armor pls)
  • 4* Athena (fine you have Moonbow)
  • 3* Cain (FINALLY WOM FODDER)
  • 5* Greil NO STOP BLOCKING YOUR DAUGHTER

Fine, I can't complain about more Fury 4 fodder but darnit I said I would stop after the second Greil but ughhh I think I'll try one more time since it happened so soon but the third Greil really will be the end. People can say whatever they want about color sharing not mattering but last time I got 3 NY!Gunnthra instead of Hrid and now this -_-

Oof Greil again, hoping Mist will pull through and show up~

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Summary of my last free pulls:

• Free 1st seasonal pick was a - ATK BB!Cordelia, who is not new. Well, a merge or a goofy bow for someone.
  • Free 2nd seasonal pick was +HP/-SPD LB!Myrrh. She is new, so I'm happy. Even if I would have prefered one of the red Fliers or Alfonse. 
  • Saturday I pulled a free OG Ike (+DEF/-HP). Better nature than my -DEF one, so the old one will be Heavy Blade fodder
  • Today I pulled a +HP/-DEF FH!Robin. Not better than my neutral copy, but VF fodder may become handy. 

The amount of free units is getting crazy, earlier this year I already got NY!Fjorm and OG Takumi for free. Only Fjorm and Myrrh were new, but I can't complain at all. 

Congrats on all those freebies!

6 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

WN4GigF.png

It took you long enough

Got two copies, first was +Spd/-HP and showed up after about 30 orbs.  Built up about 4.5 focus rate, got broken by Mist, second VRoy was about 60 orbs later and +Atk/-HP.

I'm content now I guess.  Time to save for FE6.

Congratulations on Roy! I want to try for him, too~ So many Banners demanding my attention RN~

4 hours ago, Lemmy said:

I got a free valentnes Lyn today, +hp, -def; considering finally making that armor team

Congrats!

11 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Bath banner is still a terrible chore. It would be nice to at least get more than one or two green/colourless orbs per session, game.

Oh well, but it seems Heroes took a break from spitting in my face for one day:

tumblr_pmrtl5T4F61ta965c_540.png

Cecilia had been my only green tome cav for a while, so getting another is a welcome addition! I still regret foddering her OG +Atk version back in November, so I am glad to see her like this again. +Hp -Def, which is okay. No stats of import are hurt. Let's see if this marks the beginning of a luckier streak for me again. 

Congrats, glad your luck is turning around a bit!

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats, glad your luck is turning around a bit!

Thanks! The game turned from giving me nothing, to giving me things I didn't want or need, to giving something I am happy with. Maybe soon it's transition to *gasp* giving me things I desperately want again!

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

YAY

Thank you!~

6 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Thanks! The game turned from giving me nothing, to giving me things I didn't want or need, to giving something I am happy with. Maybe soon it's transition to *gasp* giving me things I desperately want again!

Thank you!~

it is the circle of life, my'dear :)

I am in the  pit of "giving me nothing" I am legitimately serious, when I didn't get Grima as a free pull (i know) or Reyson or just something useful... (Okay NIno. she's useful) i legitimately almost started to cry. this game plays w/my emotions. 

Oh yeah, I pulled a few Reysons while hunting Greil and Mist! And two are +Atk, further adding to that IV luck I was talking about. lol I can fix my -Atk 5 star Reyson sometime!

The only thing that would've made this haul better is if I pulled more male Morgans than just that one I had.

Got sentimental from GD!Titania and decided to throw orbs at the banner until I got a no green circle. 

Round one was 1 green, it was not Greil, it was the mufnugget Amelia. +Def, -Spd. One of the few armors that would have like the speed. 

Second circle was 1 red, 4 blue, so no Greil for me. The red stone was a +Atk, -Res GD!Ike however. So 10 orbs, 2 five stars. I like.

So, after waiting for Arena Orbs so I could pull a full session, I pulled Valentine’s Soren! He’s +ATK/-HP, which is good, though I’m just happy to have pulled him right after Dorcas broke my pity rate yesterday.

Gonna wait for the next banner to be revealed before I decide whether to keep shooting for Ike/Greil/Mist or not.

@mcsilas Nice Corrin! -DEF is never fun but the boon is great, looks like you won't be foddering him for his B skill so I hope he serves you well. +ATK Roderick is pretty nice too if you plan on building him up. Also yeah, I pulled Bride Tharja, which I kind of count as a loss.

@NegativeExponents- Grats on the +ATK Niles! With his new refine he'll serve you well. I kind of want to build mine up too.

@mampfoid The natures aren't the greatest, but those are some quality units regardless. Especially Grima and Myrrh. Have fun with Myrrh, I still don't have any armor dragons yet.

As for me. The LA and BHB banners popped up for me. One green stone for the BHB, can't even remember the unit I got. It was that bad.

As for the LA banner... one green and one blue, green gave me a *4. Thought about backing out but an LA!Lyn that's not -SPD would sure be nice. So I pulled. She had a ponytail, but it wasn't Lyn...

@SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster

Spoiler

RKJLJcK.png

...What. +SPD/-DEF even. What in the world... This is my 3rd Ishtar. The 2nd was foddered to Lyn. While it would be cool to give it to Nino for a perma +ATK boost, this nature is simply too perfect, and so I have to merge her.

So I pulled again, one green, trash. Then I pulled again, one green, again.But... could it be~!

Spoiler

kYbVr0Y.png

Nope. Another year, another cockblock. This one at least is +ATK/-DEF though. So she'll be the new base instead of my -ATK one. She's going to take a 6 point jump in ATK with no bane. Or even ATK Tactic fodder for someone. Either way she may actually see some use now instead of being another one of my dust collectors. Still... no LA!Hector...

So... depending on how you look at it. I'm pretty lucky... or unlucky. While we're on the subject of changing natures, some revelations came about with the update. My +DEF Swordhardt turned out to be +ATK. And my +SPD Elincia turned out to be +ATK. So yeah, more hard hitting braves.

Edited by Zeo