47 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Graz and glad about merge update. At least it gives us a chance to repair bad bane. 

Yeah, running them on a horse team is just nice. I like that Beast units are flexible with movement types, even more than dragons. Unless they give us Cavalry dragons. 

Depending on which constellation they can have various buffs, Tactics on a mixed movement beast team? works. Of course its a waste to run if you can go for Fortify/Hone skills on C. Ward and Goad depending on the units you use along them them? Works. 4 Cavalry beasts with Ward Cavalry or Ward Beast? Works. Of course there are still beasts to be added into the game. 

Also will try to run my Panne in a mixed or horse team if she gets her release for starter.

Panne is the GHB free Unit.  In other words we're all going to get her.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Panne is the GHB free Unit.  In other words we're all going to get her.

You don't say...well its my bad for writing it confusing like this.

Edited by Stroud

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you haven't gotten Kaden yet, then I wish you luck (either getting him or hoping for him to be the demote) since he and Panne are the only units who can currently supply Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry buffs to her while also letting her transform on the same turn.

I actually already got him. :P You must not have seen the post I made about it.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Nanima @mcsilas

I have Part 2 of my story regarding the Fates Furries banner:

So I had kinda forgotten we were getting the Bonding event with reward tickets, so I grind the event as well as most of my remaining quests to get all four tickets and enough orbs to do full sessions with all of them.

First session (starting at 3%) got me some filler 3*s and... Sword Reinhardt. Wow, ANOTHER pity break I already have. Well, can't complain on that I guess, he's +Atk and after merging he has no Flaw.

Second and third sessions. Garbage. Nothing worth mentioning.

And in the final session... something unbelievable happened:

Spoiler

7oTpw3t.png

Juuuuuust when I was about to lose my sanity on this banner, Little Red Riding Wolf came home, along with her best friend's dad. Landmaster my friend, your good hopes were heard by the Gacha gods.

Velouria is +Def -Spd, and Kaden is +HP -Atk. Far from the best for either but I seriously don't even care. I'm just happy I managed to get a couple of beasts without resorting to whaling, even if all my saved orbs are now gone. Time to start saving again and hope nothing of interest comes in the FE6 banner.

Man, tickets are really good at pushing that psychological need to spend orbs. I don't like beast units but I ended up pulling on red+grey for each round as I used up my four tickets. (Colours are because people seem to think Kaden is demote material, and because I can't stand Selkie)

Ended up with Laegjarn as the "freebie" with my final ticket. +Def -Atk so she's firmly bench material, but glad I can be done with the banner. Total investment was 45 orbs so not that much damage done, which is good because absolutely nothing else of any value appeared, including on the rest of that circle.

From a selfish perspective, hopefully the legendary banner is as crappy as the speculation in the speculation thread suggests it might be.

@Jave Oooh congrats, looks like you don't have to worry much about which one of the two is demoting.

@Nanima Well at least that -Atk is patched up quite nicely, so still a good end for you.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster

So I tried one last hoorah for Flying Sakura after reaching 3.50% again, after grinding some Squad Assaults.

Next session had no colourless so I just picked blue and got a Cordelia (with all the Virions I'm getting at least I have some nice GF fodder piling up now).

Next session had 3 colourless orbs- which is enough for exactly how much orbs I had left (13).

1st orb gets me... 5* +Res/-Def Nanna.

....and there's goes my pityrate again, with a Nanna dupe. 4* characters as 5* hurts...but at least I can give someone Restore+ without the need for feathers at least. The other two were Felicia and Leon, with no special boons or anything.

Well I better call it off now, back to 0 orbs. Have to go back and grind some more Squad Assaults so I have 15 orbs ready for the Blazing Light banner in case Ophelia is in the first session, but now I have to really save for Halloween Mia rerun. 4 unit banners are a pain, but I guess this is karma for the free V!Ike (and getting a character I wanted first pull in a single summon ticket YOLO in FGO).

In the meantime I have 144 orbs ready in my main for the Summer Micaiah/Xander rerun in my main. I hope I get Micaiah at least, I'm proud to save this much, haven't done so in a long time (this time last year actually, thanks to anniversary orbs)

Edited by mcsilas

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So I tried one last hoorah for Flying Sakura after reaching 3.50% again, after grinding some Squad Assaults.

Next session had no colourless so I just picked blue and got a Cordelia (with all the Virions I'm getting at least I have some nice GF fodder piling up now).

Next session had 3 colourless orbs- which is enough for exactly how much orbs I had left (13).

....and there's goes my pityrate again, with a Nanna dupe. 4* characters as 5* hurts...but at least I can give someone Restore+ without the need for feathers at least. The other two were Felicia and Leon, with no special boons or anything.

Well I better call it off now, back to 0 orbs. Have to go back and grind some more Squad Assaults so I have 15 orbs ready for the Blazing Light banner in case Ophelia is in the first session, but now I have to really save for Halloween Mia rerun. 4 unit banners are a pain, but I guess this is karma for the free V!Ike (and getting a character I wanted first pull in a single summon ticket YOLO in FGO).

In the meantime I have 144 orbs ready in my main for the Summer Micaiah/Xander rerun in my main. I hope I get Micaiah at least, I'm proud to save this much, haven't done so in a long time (this time last year actually, thanks to anniversary orbs)

NOOOOOoooo :( so you idn't get Sakura at all?! I'm so sorry. I'll "share" mine with you until you get her. 
(Honestly, I really hope when she returns she's not sharing w/Duma or anything, because i would really like to get more copies. Wrathful (or Dazzle) is a rare rare commodity for me, but Sakura is worth the merges (at the very least I'd like to just remove her superbane in def. I would also be saving a tiny bit for her return to get more Buckets and her. 

I keep waffling on Mia (I'd like ANOTHER Healer), (and if i have two, that's a wand for Sakura LOL). 
I kinda know what you mean. If Soleil is on the sweep banner I am waffling if i should get her or not. she's a 4* and someone said why waste orbs getting a 5* whose a 4*  - and i'm like... well A: i get her (while hunting for her at 5*).. or I get my last copy at 5* which saves me 20,000 feathers. at that moment it seems like a win. but I am hoping that Ophelia isn't in the Blazing Light banner, because i think that would mean she'd be on the March Legendary and that's all my orbs for two months on blue.  and some reason I keep getting Libras (who isn't 1/2 the units i want in Green) at 5*, and Legault (who is useless to me - at least be Sothe, geezee). 

i hope you get both Xander and Michy. I kinda killed my having all Hoshidan dancers dream, when i didn't go for Ryoma/Elincia last month

way to go Jave! :)

On 2/21/2019 at 11:17 AM, daisy jane said:

as much as I love Velouria - according to analysis - she's basically Nailah (whom i have). Keaton/Selkie would be the winner (skills wise), and Kaden is eh. so i figured, instead of my other plan of just spending orbs and see what happens, i'll just use my tickets. - i'd rather save my orbs for the big prizes for me in March

Free Summon one: Red Repo. 
Ticket #1: Kaze (my stores thank this)
Ticket #2: Soleil #10. ONE. MORE. :D 
Ticket #3: Blue Bonfire
Ticket #4: NINIAN

Honestly that made me happier than seeing a beast unit. 
Azura would have been great (Flying Olivia would have been the best). but ticket luck grants me another 5*  but i've wanted a Ninian for a while and now i can do a full infantry dragon emblem. Have to laugh that she - like her flying counterpart  - she doesn't hit very hard. I'm glad to knock off someone off my wishlist :)

Congrats on Niiinian~ In due time, she will be disgusting~ 

20 hours ago, Stroud said:

Graz and glad about merge update. At least it gives us a chance to repair bad bane. 

Yeah thanks! Least getting 2 -Atks is no longer highly depressing

15 hours ago, Jave said:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Nanima @mcsilas

I have Part 2 of my story regarding the Fates Furries banner:

So I had kinda forgotten we were getting the Bonding event with reward tickets, so I grind the event as well as most of my remaining quests to get all four tickets and enough orbs to do full sessions with all of them.

First session (starting at 3%) got me some filler 3*s and... Sword Reinhardt. Wow, ANOTHER pity break I already have. Well, can't complain on that I guess, he's +Atk and after merging he has no Flaw.

Second and third sessions. Garbage. Nothing worth mentioning.

And in the final session... something unbelievable happened:

Reveal hidden contents

7oTpw3t.png

Juuuuuust when I was about to lose my sanity on this banner, Little Red Riding Wolf came home, along with her best friend's dad. Landmaster my friend, your good hopes were heard by the Gacha gods.

Velouria is +Def -Spd, and Kaden is +HP -Atk. Far from the best for either but I seriously don't even care. I'm just happy I managed to get a couple of beasts without resorting to whaling, even if all my saved orbs are now gone. Time to start saving again and hope nothing of interest comes in the FE6 banner.

Ooohh congrats on Kaden and Velouria!

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oof! Sorry about that Nanna, but passing Restore+ is something at least~ Good luck on S!Micaiah and Xander and potential Ophelia!

Next summon ticket got me...+Spd, -Res Nephenee.

This would be pretty nice, except I already have a +Spd Neph. And I've pulled her FIVE other times! Wrath fodder is nice, but can I STOP getting her as a blue pitybreaker? -_-

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

This would be pretty nice, except I already have a +Spd Neph. And I've pulled her FIVE other times! Wrath fodder is nice, but can I STOP getting her as a blue pitybreaker? -_-

The bright side is that at least Nephenee is a good pitybreaker of all the unwanted things that could stalk you. Before the 3-4 star mass demotion, the one unit that followed me around and pity broke me left and right was ... Peri. Yep, I was super not pleased.

35 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The bright side is that at least Nephenee is a good pitybreaker of all the unwanted things that could stalk you. Before the 3-4 star mass demotion, the one unit that followed me around and pity broke me left and right was ... Peri. Yep, I was super not pleased.

Yeah, but the pitybreaker I want from blue is Silas. :P

47 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but the pitybreaker I want from blue is Silas. :P

That's fair enough, but at the very least Nephenee is probably better than getting like ... original Azura stalking you around :P

Since unless you were looking to purposely +10 her she has like no good fodder to pass on to anyone.

42 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Use my tickets, try a red orb, GET A KARLA! Go excitedly check IVs and...attack bane. Of course. OF COURSE. Even when I have good luck, it's bad.

My Karla is -Atk too, though even with bad nature, she's better than pretty much better than any Gen 1 sword infantry.

Me: I am gonna wait until legendary
Also Me: let's just get this over with. 

the result in 48 orbs?

image0.png

(the blue was an Effie, and Grey was a Jeorge)
So stupidly happy. the double 5* very rarely happens to me, and to have a +1 celica is like amazing for me. I was so miserable that I didn't have her (or any OTHER Celica). I think the only thing that would have been better if that Celica had been an Alm, or a Duma Celica or Flying Olivia. (The dream. the myth). I can probably now do a Celica Path Emblem . Now the decision is do i spend my alloted 100 orbs for Legendary (and try to get Hrid (for fodder), Micaiah (bond skills), or Brave celica (for me). or just save up.having a think. 

(other Notables. Cain (who was getting rather "Myth" like himself, a Palla (great for my +10 project), and that's about it. HInatas stalk me, when I need Caedas and Firs)

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

oof. the Jealous.i want to +10 her, and i only have 2 :( 

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

My Karla is -Atk too, though even with bad nature, she's better than pretty much better than any Gen 1 sword infantry.

Mine is -spd. and yeah - i agree. Karla kills much. 

56 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

AAAAH

Last minute summon on the hot springs banner got me two hot springs Hinokas. One of them is +atk -def, which is great.

oof. the JEALOUS

Edited by daisy jane

@daisy jane congrats Daisy, you've been waiting so long for her. That's great luck! 

/Edit: you know this screen? It shows up after getting a free 5* sometimes:

svsNnYx.png

It showed up after getting a free Leif today, my 8th free 5* summoned unit this year:

LB!Myrrh & BB!Cordelia were my seasonal picks.
Got NY Fjorm & Veronica from tickets. 
OG Ike, Takumi, M!Grima & Leif were free first summons.

Only Myrrh and Fjorm have been new, but I really fear bad luck is growing up for me on the next legendary banners. 

Edited by mampfoid

Tried for Velouria/Kaden again yesterday and got:

• 4* Beruka
  • 4* Rebecca
  • 4* Setsuna

At least give me a Reyson already game :( 4% pity rate now, gotta at least break that and then I'll see what I'll do. Next legendary banner is just too good with DC and DB4 in one color probably, especially since I want to give Selkie DC. I do hope I can still get either Velouria or Kaden, cause for now my beasts are 1 red and (tomorrow) 3 blue, doesn't make much of a team ^^; Sigh, so little orbs in the upcoming days though, the next thing that isn't log-in orbs is the Legendary Hero Battle on wednesday, I cry. A banner has never had more horrendous timing, I swear.

Meanwhile my free pull today was a 3* Roderick, yaay...