1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@daisy jane @Rezzy @Nym

I am so close to a plus 10 Marth.  I need feathers so freaking bad.  And a three star Marth showed his face today on the latest banner.  Which is ironic considering I didn't need him XD

HMgrinding time i guess :)
Can't wait to see your marth!

59 minutes ago, Mau said:

Tried for Velouria/Kaden again yesterday and got:

• 4* Beruka
  • 4* Rebecca
  • 4* Setsuna

At least give me a Reyson already game :( 4% pity rate now, gotta at least break that and then I'll see what I'll do. Next legendary banner is just too good with DC and DB4 in one color probably, especially since I want to give Selkie DC. I do hope I can still get either Velouria or Kaden, cause for now my beasts are 1 red and (tomorrow) 3 blue, doesn't make much of a team ^^; Sigh, so little orbs in the upcoming days though, the next thing that isn't log-in orbs is the Legendary Hero Battle on wednesday, I cry. A banner has never had more horrendous timing, I swear.

Meanwhile my free pull today was a 3* Roderick, yaay...

we will plant VelouriaKaden seeds. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

HMgrinding time i guess :)
Can't wait to see your marth!

we will plant VelouriaKaden seeds. 

Yeah.  He's normal Marth so shouldn't be too fancy a build.  But yeah lots of HM grinding ahead for me it seems lol XD

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@daisy jane @Rezzy @Nym

I am so close to a plus 10 Marth.  I need feathers so freaking bad.  And a three star Marth showed his face today on the latest banner.  Which is ironic considering I didn't need him XD

Mine is +6 but I have more feathers but I'm waiting just in case.

15 minutes ago, Nym said:

Mine is +6 but I have more feathers but I'm waiting just in case.

+ 9 with one as a 4 star combat manual sitting waiting for feathers lol XD so he sould be plus ten very soon.  After him, probably M!Robin who has six four star manuals and then Chrom...I think...

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@daisy jane @Rezzy @Nym

Congrats, I've managed to save up a few feathers, but don't know who to make my next +10 project.  I've been giving a few merges to my unmerged Cavs to get rid of bad banes so far.

@Anacybele@Nym@DarkLordIvy@Rafiel's Aria@Tybrosion@Poimagic@XRay@DehNutCase@TheTuckingFypo@daisy jane@Fire Emblem Fan@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Raven@Emerson

mmSseMd.pngV0gCjb9.pngKdmnFGj.pngMyRg1DP.png

Mostly bad natures, but I got them all with free Orbs and without being pitybroken, so I can't complain.  It's been a while since I've gotten that lucky.

Awesome, Rezzy! Too bad about some of those natures though, yeah.

I decided to blow my orbs on the Blazing Light banner since I'm skipping the legendary banner and FE6 one. And I'd like Leif and more male Morgans.

Didn't get Leif, but I did finally get another Morgan! Two more to go. ^^

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Mostly bad natures, but I got them all with free Orbs and without being pitybroken, so I can't complain.  It's been a while since I've gotten that lucky.

Wow. that's awesome. 
I have -atk Reinhardt so that atk bane shouldn't hurt Keaton too much,  Selkie + Kaden's can be buffed out w/horsey buffs, and Velouria is basically Nailah so chances are the Res bane is actually her best bane. 

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Awesome, Rezzy! Too bad about some of those natures though, yeah.

I decided to blow my orbs on the Blazing Light banner since I'm skipping the legendary banner and FE6 one. And I'd like Leif and more male Morgans.

Didn't get Leif, but I did finally get another Morgan! Two more to go. ^^

Thanks

I'm hoping that I have enough Orbs for the FE6 banner, I'm hopeing to see Marcus and Percival there.  We've actually got most of the girls from that game, so hopefully we get more of the guys.  I can see them making Sue only the second permanent Bow Cav in the pool.  I'm hoping it's all new characters, and no alts.

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Wow. that's awesome. 
I have -atk Reinhardt so that atk bane shouldn't hurt Keaton too much,  Selkie + Kaden's can be buffed out w/horsey buffs, and Velouria is basically Nailah so chances are the Res bane is actually her best bane. 

Funny thing is that my Sword Reinhardt was -Atk, too, but when he merged that went away.

Really wish the Blazing Light banner would cross with the FE6 banner. Don't know how to sort my orbs now. 
FE6 banner will be a 4 hero banner anyway. I guess it makes it unlikely to pull there.

Free pull was red because I had no blues. I try to go out of this one, Ophelia is tempting. But I want to save up...

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

Really wish the Blazing Light banner would cross with the FE6 banner. Don't know how to sort my orbs now. 
FE6 banner will be a 4 hero banner anyway. I guess it makes it unlikely to pull there.

Free pull was red because I had no blues. I try to go out of this one, Ophelia is tempting. But I want to save up...

Ophelia is worth it. 
just saying. 

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Ophelia is worth it. 
just saying. 

Yeah she really is. At least the banner holds out a bit. And it does not look like Rinkah will be released anytime soon. xD Only FE6 characters who would make me pull are Echidna/Idunn. And I am not confident that Echidna will be in the banner. 

Edit: again I proved my weak mind. Just one little push. But Ophelia is worth it, one of my favorite Conquest children. And my favorite descendant of Marth.
But with 80 orbs I got one Ophelia, can recover this until the start of next month.

Edited by Stroud

Got Athena for my freebie~

11 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

AAAAH

Last minute summon on the hot springs banner got me two hot springs Hinokas. One of them is +atk -def, which is great.

Wow, congrats!!

10 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Me: I am gonna wait until legendary
Also Me: let's just get this over with. 

the result in 48 orbs?

image0.png

(the blue was an Effie, and Grey was a Jeorge)
So stupidly happy. the double 5* very rarely happens to me, and to have a +1 celica is like amazing for me. I was so miserable that I didn't have her (or any OTHER Celica). I think the only thing that would have been better if that Celica had been an Alm, or a Duma Celica or Flying Olivia. (The dream. the myth). I can probably now do a Celica Path Emblem . Now the decision is do i spend my alloted 100 orbs for Legendary (and try to get Hrid (for fodder), Micaiah (bond skills), or Brave celica (for me). or just save up.having a think. 

Congrats on double Celica!! Yaaay~

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@daisy jane congrats Daisy, you've been waiting so long for her. That's great luck! 

/Edit: you know this screen? It shows up after getting a free 5* sometimes:

svsNnYx.png

It showed up after getting a free Leif today, my 8th free 5* summoned unit this year:

LB!Myrrh & BB!Cordelia were my seasonal picks.
Got NY Fjorm & Veronica from tickets. 
OG Ike, Takumi, M!Grima & Leif were free first summons.

Only Myrrh and Fjorm have been new, but I really fear bad luck is growing up for me on the next legendary banners. 

That screen shows up on Android? I've never gotten it~ But congrats on the free Leif! Good IVs?

9 hours ago, Humanoid said:

@mampfoid Eyy, free Leif buddies. +Spd -HP to boot.

Ooh congrats to you, too!

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on getting them all!

18 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

That screen shows up on Android? I've never gotten it~ But congrats on the free Leif! Good IVs?

10 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I've got it 3-4 four times. It doesn't show up after each free summon ... but it's suspicious

Thanks! He is -ATK, but it doesn't matter since my old copy is +ATK ... and more benched than Alfonse ever was benched

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

My Karla is -Atk too, though even with bad nature, she's better than pretty much better than any Gen 1 sword infantry.

That's true, I suppose. Still, it is disappointing; finally have a good pull only to see the attack bane.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I've managed to save up a few feathers, but don't know who to make my next +10 project.  I've been giving a few merges to my unmerged Cavs to get rid of bad banes so far.

@Anacybele@Nym@DarkLordIvy@Rafiel's Aria@Tybrosion@Poimagic@XRay@DehNutCase@TheTuckingFypo@daisy jane@Fire Emblem Fan@Garlyle@Johann@Captain Karnage@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Raven@Emerson

Daaaaaang all four just like that? Lucky lucky!

Uuugh worked really hard on  Squad Assaults yesterday to get some more orbs so I could summon again today.

Only to get a 3* Azama and 3* Frederick, the trashiest of trash :/ :/ :/

4.25% pity rate now, the fear for an off-focus pity breaker is real sigh.

I am at 3.75 in the beast banner and 3.50 in love abounds and with no orbs. I will give up on them and hope I get a good free 5* from the anniversary banner (hoping for Myrrh for Armor march or Duma for AR). Then I will go for the legendary banner. I want either a Hríd or a robin to fix their flaws also the new legendary or any new 5* would be a nice addition considering the last 5* I got was a Valentine's Ike.

1,656 total pulled units now.  Send help.

Spoiler

Sothe (+Spd/-Atk): That's rather unfortunate!
Saizo (+Atk/-HP): This, on the other hand, is great!
Virion (+Atk/-Spd): He might have a case for Brave Bow, if his base Atk wasn't so bad.  Eh, I might make a supermerge of him, for taking out fodder.

Shanna (+Spd/-Atk): Not again. . .

Rebecca (+Res/-Def): And that's a solid "turn to fodder" for me!

Lilina (+Spd/-Def): You should trade with Virion.
Jakob (+Def/-Res): Oh, that won't do at all!
Arthur (+Atk/-Spd): You, on the other hand, can make this work!
Tailtiu (+Atk/-HP): NICE!  If I don't have a good +Spd one, she'll do nicely.
Odin (+Spd/-Atk): Oh, look who just donated Moonbow to Tailtiu!

Ares (+Spd/-Def): This, uh, may take some thought.
Corrin (+Def/-Res): This, on the other hand, doesn't.
Marth (+Def/-Res): Oh great, I could use more Pivot!
Oscar (+HP/-Atk): And that's someone's Lancebreaker.
Shigure (+HP/-Atk): That lance is going to someone.  One day.

Roy (+Res/-Atk): Oh, that's. . .unfortunate. . .
Soleil (+Spd/-Res): I might merge my existing +Spd one into this one.
Eliwood (+Spd/-Def): Can you swap with Tailtiu pretty please?
Sakura (+Res/-Spd): I use her as Fortify Def fodder, and I was running low!
Est (+Res/-Atk): Absolutely not, and you're awful fodder to boot.

Tiki (+Spd/-Def): Great combo, but not on her.
Klein (+Def/-Atk): Well, uh, that Virion from earlier will appreciate Death Blow!
Niles (+Res/-HP): One day, I'll get a good one.  But not today.
Hawkeye (+Res/-Atk): Man, what's up with units who make terrible fodder and have awful combos?
Beruka (+HP/-Atk): And it continues, except I still use Glimmer.

Ogma (+Def/-HP): Noontime will go on whoever gets Shigure's spear.
Maria (+Def/-HP): You. . .uhh. . .aren't making Macedonia proud.
Merric (+HP/-Spd): I feel like he's +Atk or bust.
Silas (+Atk/-Spd): I think I found the guy who's gonna steal Shigure's lance.
Florina (+Res/-Def): If it wasn't for the fact that her offensive stats are so mediocre, this would be hilarious.

Lon'qu (+Spd/-Def): I prefer +Atk.
Klein (+HP/-Atk): More Death Blow fodder is always welcome~!
Subaki (+Atk/-Spd): I'd rather have another flaw, but this. . .eh.  I'll think about it.
Mathilda (+Spd/-HP): Like Merric, I feel like it's +Atk or bust.
Est (+HP/-Spd): Actually usable flaw, terrible asset.

Nanna (+Atk/-Spd): Eh.  I think I have something better already.  The irony is that this was from the Blazing Light free pull, and I got four green orbs and one colorless.  Go figure.

Raigh (+Atk/-Spd): Swap with Tiki, and you'd both be amazing.
Laslow (+Spd/-Atk): Even with Laslow's good base attack, this isn't going to work.
Selena (+Res/-Def): Reposition fodder is nice.
Catria (+Atk/-Spd): Can we make it a rule that the stupidly slow units get this, while the faster ones get something better?
Azama (+Atk/-HP): You're not Laslow, dammit.

Seliph (+Spd/-Res): And AGAIN.  ARGH!
Draug (+Atk/-Def): He desperately needs that asset, but that flaw hurts.
Clair (+Res/-Def): Like Florina, she'd need a better attack stat to pull this off.  But it's funny.
Est (+Spd/-HP): Hmmm. . .lemme think about this.
Wrys (+Res/-HP): Eh, no.

Gaius (+Spd/-HP): Like so many other low attack people, he'd rather be +Atk.
Kagero (+HP/-Def): I have yet to pull a +Atk one.
Virion (+HP/-Res): Supermerge it is.
Rody (+Def/-Spd): A glassy lancer would appreciate his weapon.
Kaden (+Res/-HP): That's a massive +/-4 to his stats.  But otherwise, he's effectively neutral.  He's going to be Leanne's BFF.  Now, if I could only get a red beast unit, so I could make a full team. . .

I don't know if I'll have enough orbs for the upcoming Legendary banner.  Or to snag Greil.  But it took a damn long time to pull something off of the beast banner.

On 2/23/2019 at 7:19 AM, Rezzy said:

@Rezzy

That Velouria looks great to me, I'd beg to say that is optimal.

Selkie... well she could be worse. +res is the best asset at least. Even then, iirc, with a spd flaw, she still hits 35 speed.

Either way, congrats on your pulls! 

(I pulled a -atk/+def velouria if that makes you feel any better, and she S supports my +10 Ares >w<)

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

@Rezzy

That Velouria looks great to me, I'd beg to say that is optimal.

Selkie... well she could be worse. +res is the best asset at least. Even then, iirc, with a spd flaw, she still hits 35 speed.

Either way, congrats on your pulls! 

(I pulled a -atk/+def velouria if that makes you feel any better, and she S supports my +10 Ares >w<)

Yeah, Velouria is good and Selkie cold be worse.

I supported the fathers with their daughters.  I just picked up Panne, but I'm not sure what to do with her just yet.  If we got another Beast Cav, I could make a team for them,  I wonder why Nailah wasn't a cav, since it seems to go with the quadriped beasts being Cav units rationale.