• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the sounds for all stones on Find And Vote Heroes are the same on the free pull, at least I think so. So that won’t help you choose who you get.

I got +ATK/-DEF Legendary Azura off my free pull, so I’m really happy.

Good luck everyone!

Well, triple bad luck for me.

Voting Gauntlet 1: Raigh (there were no greens to even try for Lewyn).

Voting Gauntlet 2: Jakob. 

Free 5*: Lyn because of course she'll come after I got Spd Tactic... +Def -Res so at least I'll be able to make her work somehow.

Free pull was H!Myrrh (+ATK/-SPD). Finally have Armor March I guess. 

Spent about 200 orbs sniping blue or colorless. 

Leanne (+SPD/-HP). 

L!Azura (+HP/-SPD)

L!Azura (+ATK/-DEF). 

I wouldn't mind trying to pull for Duma but I'd like to see the units for Feb. Legendary Hero Banner. Don't care for Roy but I want to pull for HS!Micaiah. It's possible that she won't be on this month's legendary banner but I want to be sure. 

Edited by Paris

Free 5* time! Let's see who I get...

1. 5* L!Lyn: Damnit. It's not that I don't want her, but I've already got her at +1 when Myrrh could have used a merge. Still, better her than an Azura that I have no plans of using. +2 it is then.

And now for the two tactician banners. I didn't even realize they were coming. Banner B first since I actually want to pull from A.

1. 4* Legault: Not bad.

As for Banner A, I'm obligated to hunt for merges for Morgan. Lewyn could use one merge and I still don't have Katarina, so anything but grey for me. 205 orbs to start.

1. 3* Mamui: Bleh.
  2. 5* Lewyn: Nice and quick. +Atk/-Spd, so he's getting fed to my +Spd/-Res copy.
  3. 4* Florina: Feathers.
  4. 3* Reinhardt: More feathers.
  5. 4* Serra: Even more feathers.

That was easy. Still, I want either Morgan or Katarina, so just reds and blues now. 190 orbs now.

1. 4* Caeda: Meh.
  2. 4* Jagen: Wrong banner, good sir.

181 orbs left.

1. 3* Ogma: Nope.
  2. 3* Florina: Feathers again.
  3. 3* Femui: Meh.

Lots of Archaneans. A good sign for Katarina? 168 orbs left.

1. 5* Katarina: There we go. Of course she's +Res/-Spd. The asset is quite good, but the flaw decidedly is not. Only going to bother with the other reds, not the two greys.
  2. 3* Fir: Meh.
  3. 3* Draug: More meh.

That went very well. For 50 orbs I got a decent Katarina and a Lewyn merge to make him marginally more durable. I might come back if the legendary banner isn't to my liking.

VG free pulls were both 3* trash (Serra, Gunter). As for my free 5*:

Spoiler

nddQPD5.png

Oh look, not Duma what a freaking surprise. At least it wasn't Lyn, I guess.

I also tried to find Velouria's dad for her but instead got this:

Spoiler

55wE7hI.png

Oh for God's sake, again Erica Lindbeck?! She even came complete with a shit asset/flaw (+Res/-Spd), and I'm not even interested in Death Blow 4 either. Just wow...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to seethe in silence.

Edited by Tybrosion

Lyn for the freebie, +HP -Def which is whatever. I'll wait until I get a better copy and merge this one into it before bothering to build a team around her Spd Tactics.

Decided to take a dip at manually summoning Azura. Only intended to spend maybe 20-30 orbs, but you know how these things go, and after about 50 orbs, I was pity-broken by Ninian #3. I'd been trying to decide on whether to merge my +Atk copy into my +Spd copy, but now I can just merge this neutral one into my original +Spd one I guess and keep the other for a rainy day.

Decided to finish the circle, and the pull directly after was a 5* Silvia Def/HP. Um, okay. I guess the game wants me to have any 5* dancer but Lazura. I've gotten one 4* Silvia before, and she's Res/Atk. However I don't think it's worth promoting the 4* just to get rid of a HP bane. I'll use the 5* as-is until I summon a better one, likely at 4*.

Then my final pull was my first ever Nanna, 4-star but it's remarkable how well she's managed to elude me so far. I think I'll promote her while waiting for a +Spd copy and merge when/if she appears.

So yeah, went up to around 70 orbs down in the end, for Ninian, Silvia, 4* Nanna and also my final Palla. That's not the ideal outcome but not a terrible one either. Also potential future merges for Tailtiu, Oscar, Shigure and Fae.

P.S. Nothing noteworthy from the VG banners, free Freddy and Cammy, and an extra Bartre from 4 orbs spent trying for a Lewyn.

P.P.S. Finally, after two years of saying "Later" to whether I want to review the game, after seeing that Lyn I decided to answer "No".

Edited by Humanoid

Spoiler

And L!Lyn ended up being my free pull after all although somehow I just knew I would end up with her anyways (and I thought Eirika was the girl who stalks me the most in this game but Lyn is starting to be just as bad). And just like every other 5 star I pull she is also +HP/-Def.

Even though I would have been happy with Azura or Duma in hindsight Lyn might not be the worst after all since at least she brings a Wind blessing plus if I really want to off her she has both Desperation 3 and Speed Tactics which is nice. Now that I think about it Myrrh might have been the worst for me to get since she has no worthwhile fodder that I want nor do I really need a red armor dragon so strangely enough I am content with getting Lyn even if I am tired of seeing her popping up in my face all the time in both Heroes and Smash Bros.

Edited by NSSKG151

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane @everyone because I'm too lazy to tag more people

Duma +RES/-HP was the free pull on the Year 2 F and V banner.  I didn't really want him so caved and spent orbs.

30 orbs in and I got 1 x Delthea +RES/-SPD and a straight up Neutral LH!Azura.  Like wtf?!  My 5 star luck is not making me happy.  Back to saving for Springcina.

My anniversary gift was of course the worst out of four: Duma. I would've been happy with literally anyone else, he's completely useless to me. He'll just sit in the barracks till I get someone who needs Bold Fighter or his solo skill.

Alright time to get a free F!Morgan! ....if I got any blues that is. Sheena on green, bleh.

Ok, then time for a free Innes! .....ok no colorless that's fine sure. Blue got me my second ever Shigure, I'll take that for a possible future +10 project.

Ok I'm scared as hell to go into the beasts banner again now with this kinda luck but here we go:

• VELOURIA!!! That's three out of four beasts in the pocket :D Though she is of course -Atk cause what else could she have been, but fine I can't complain, I wanted all beasts and I at least got everyone with the least chance of demoting.

Since both Keaton and Velouria want Distant Counter, I'm gonna go save orbs for the Legendary Banner now which should have Hrid on it. And pray to Mila that Kaden demotes so I can catch him later.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

VG free pulls were both 3* trash (Serra, Gunter). As for my free 5*:

Hide contents

nddQPD5.png

Oh look, not Duma what a freaking surprise. At least it wasn't Lyn, I guess.

I also tried to find Velouria's dad for her but instead got this:

Hide contents

55wE7hI.png

Oh for God's sake, again Erica Lindbeck?! She even came complete with a shit asset/flaw (+Res/-Spd), and I'm not even interested in Death Blow 4 either. Just wow...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to seethe in silence.

I"ll seethe with you. 
Free Pull: Myrrh. I will take it. Myrrh is now +3.  (she was neutral) - I know. something something vengeful fighter, something something armour march. Myrrh is my baby, and she is not food. 

then i had the stupid idea to pull for Azura. WHY? I don't know. i was happy saving my orbs. but i just wanted her ugly butt so badly (LOL). I got a second Myrrh. (no word of a lie) - so now she's + 4. then I get an MMorgan. (Couldn't even be Soleil. of course not). I don't know what to do with him. who needs Dull Ranged? then i am like okay let's go... 

then i get broken by Ishtar. who is Neutral. Now I have to have a think on her (do i want her for swift sparrow? do i want her for odd wave atk? do i merge her into my +spd ishtar? decisions).  then. when normal people would have stopped. I decided to keep going, and I get broken by

Zelgius. 

he broke me on the Hostile Springs banner, and i am just mad about that then am I am now. Everyone keeps getting pity broken by units i'd love to have. Duma Celicas, Flying Olivias. I get this stupid idiot. he can't even be plus attack or +spd. No. he always has to be -res, +something he's USELESS in. and i seriously cut into my orbs here so whatever ideas i had about legendary are gone. 

so angry.

@Zeo@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

Welp new banners time.

Decided to do VG banners first. Nothing noteworthy in the Innes banner, except even though I didn't have him, I skipped colourless since I had enough of colourless sniping lately. Who knows if I get a random DC, or maybe I'll get a heron. Well not in that banner at least.

Went for green in the Lewyn banner. Had 2 green orbs in my main. Free pull was a Beruka, and decided to spend 4 orbs on the other green (extra Special Spiral is worth it)....and it's a Reyson!!! +Def/-Atk but doesn't matter, since 3 move dancers are great! Not sure if I should wait for a better boon/bane before upgrading though (the 7 health thing isn't that big for me).

---

Now for the Find & Vote.

Main picked the right orb....and it's a L!Lyn. Of course, although I got everyone anyway so it doesn't matter. At least she's +Atk/-Res, which is better than my +Res/-Def, so I can merge her. Gonna miss the extra Res for enemy phase play, but +Atk is pretty good.

As for me second account, I picked bottom this time. Don't have Duma so I was hoping for him....and I get another L!Lyn. +Def/-Res but oh well, just gonna merge to remove the -Atk from my +Spd one. Guess that's useful.

...so yeah a very green kind of day.

Hope Zeo gets L!Lyn though!

@daisy jane Awww sorry to hear about your pull :(. At least your baby Myrrh must be really strong now though

Edited by mcsilas

@mcsilas Congrats on Reyson and the Lyns! I still have to get a Reyson, but I'm patient on that matter. 

Free pick banner: Missing Duma and Lyn, I'd prefer to get Lyn. 

Got a L!Azura instead. 

Well, still have to decide if to fix my +SPD/-ATK Azura or to give B Flying to Cordy. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Congrats on Reyson and the Lyns! I still have to get a Reyson, but I'm patient on that matter. 

Free pick banner: Missing Duma and Lyn, I'd prefer to get Lyn. 

Got a L!Azura instead. 

Well, still have to decide if to fix my +SPD/-ATK Azura or to give B Flying to Cordy. 

Do double L!Azura teams :P

Wouldn't Cordelia like the stats on her A skill more?

Tacticians! Let's see if I get lucky.

The crap half (B) first)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Nino (But she can't read! This is no tactician. +Res/-Def)

Now the actually interesting half.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colo-

Wait, I was wrong. Apparently it's 3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (More colourblind than I thought?)

4* Raven (I'd rather be able to pull Linus. +HP/-Res)

And now the guaranteed legendary. It's a 1/4 chance I get Lyn again.

4 Yellow (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-)

5* Duma II'm okay with this. I guess. +Atk/-Def. I wish he wasn't -Def.)

I didn't get a Lyn dupe at least. I'd have preferred Myrrh, while Azura is cancer honestly.

I got some interesting summons today!

My Free Summon on the VG A banner was:

Spoiler

Screenshot-20190225-063906.png

He surprised me! I am thinking of merge him to my other one, since the other Corrin is -Spd.

My Free Summon on VG B banner was:

Spoiler

Screenshot-20190225-063939.png

Another surprised, and another merge. The one I already have os neutral, and this +Res will use Ploys very effectively.

So... My Free Summon on the Find and Vote Banner was:

Spoiler

Screenshot-20190225-063856.png

Duma... Already have him... At least with better IVs than the +Spd Duma I have. I will merge them.

Well... I decided to summon on this banner. I had ~100 orbs, and I used all orbs on this banner... For what? Let's see:

Spoiler

Screenshot-20190225-064005.png

Hm... Not bad... I mean, +Spd is trash but it's a super boon. I will keep it for now, but I can easily fodder her for Vengeful Fighter ove I decide to build a Armored Team.

Screenshot-20190225-064013.png

She surprised me, because she was my final summon (my last 5 orbs) in a circle without blues. Don't plan to use her, but also don't plan to fodder her.

I didn't get Azura... The one and only that I wanted... But I cannot complain, since I got some pretty good units. Well... Saving orbs again... 

So got a 4* Mathilda on the banner with Morgan on and yet another free pull 5* Cecilia on the second banner, which did surprise me. More Gronnraven+ ready made fodder - might have to give on to Inigo now :D 

Actually managed to get the unit I wanted from the voting banner. My lovely Duma came to me and he isn't -Atk <3

Still annoyed at the way this was done. So happy I got what I wanted out of it and can only hope everyone else gets the same. 

Even though I love foxes, Kaden just won't come.... 4 % and zero orbs left. I spent them all on Keaton (great!), FKana (nooooees) and Dorcas (uuh... ok?). But I love foxes.

Today, my free pull was another Dorcas (uuh... ok?) who isn't a fox and some blue nobody who isn't a fox either. The anniversary banner gave me Duma. Would have preferred a fox. Myrrth would have been better but isn't a fox anyways.

Also, I want a fox.