• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Power, taking all the greens for my Sonya as I may make her Ophelia 0.9, but nothing beyond first circle (no really exciting/useful units).

4* Boey

5* Sonya

While I did technically get what I wanted this time, it wasn't a priority summon and just the best of the featured units, not too exciting, but at least Sonya won't have any flaw anymore.

2019 5* count: 42 - Sigh, I'll stop posting these if people see this as bragging, btw (Getting 5* in almost every circle atm; pretty much awaiting a long period of bad luck anytime soon), because I just intend to keep track of this phenomenon and how it will balance itself in the long run of this year.

New Power gave me less power in the form of 

-atk/+spd shigure. But as I intend to like promote every Flying Lance in the game lmao. this is perfect for me, because Shigures are rare, and having a +spd one is very helpful. i will train my plus atk one up have him learn all the skills, and then merge them into the -+spd one. 

Is this a free Delthea chance?

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless (*sigh, I don't have enough orbs to be overthinking the 2 Delthea options)

4* Nino (I think I've gotten a dozen Ninos since Reyson came out. It'd be nice to get one angery bird. +Atk/-Res)

It seems my free 5* drought has ended. I already had 3 of the 4 units on this banner so it was a no brainer that I should summon for the missing one. Lo and behold:

me8nkH0.jpg

Yup, one step closer to finishing the current SoV roster (I only need Kliff and the two Celicas). She's +Res -Hp which is pretty good, it makes Delthea very compatible with Infantry Pulse and the Res will make her quite good with Ploys. 

I got a free Delthea on the new Banner pull.  The only question now is whether to merge her into my old one or to harvest her for Drive Attack, which is strangely still 5* locked.

Haven't posted for a while.  Let's fix that.  1,693 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Cain (+Def/-Atk): Perfect, I need Wings of Mercy fodder!

Shanna (+Spd/-Res): Not bad!  The flaw's a bit unfortunate, though.

Camilla (+Spd/-Atk): I KNOW I have a better one!

Ogma (+Def/-Atk): Noontime is occasional fodder for me!
Caeda (+Res/-Spd): Absolutely NOT.
Robin (+Atk/-Spd): Good asset, unfortunate flaw.  Maybe there will be a good blue -raven one day.
Saizo (+Spd/-Def): I'm positive he'd rather be +Atk.
Matthew (+Spd/-Def): Same boat as Saizo, sadly.

Marth (+Res/-Def): Pivot's sometimes useful!
Boey (+Spd/-Res): He should've switched with Robin.
Rebecca (+Spd/-Atk): She's not one of the units that can pull this off.
Niles (+HP/-Def): Iceberg fodder~!
Maria (+Spd/-Atk): This. . .might work.  IIRC, her attack isn't anything to write home about.

Palla (+Spd/-Res): Dammit, and I wanted Goad Fliers fodder.
Tharja (+Spd/-HP): She actually likes this.  Somehow.
Lon'qu (+Def/-HP): Maybe I should make a +10 of him.  But I'd rather do that to someone like Raigh. . .
Arthur (+Atk/-HP): Workable!  I might have a better one, though.
Cordelia (neutral): I think I'll use Galeforce one day.

Fae (+Def/-Atk): This is the absolute worst flaw she could've asked for.
Hawkeye (+Def/-Spd): This, on the other hand, can work, thanks to Hawkeye's natural tankiness and awful speed.
Nowi (+HP/-Def): One day, I'll fodder her for her weapon.
Shigure (+Spd/-HP): I don't remember if he wants +Atk or +Spd more, but this is decent enough!
Robin (+HP/-Atk): That's just unfortunate.

Chrom (+Atk/-Spd): Absolutely perfect. . .though I really wanted the Aether fodder!
Roderick (+Atk/-HP): Another good combo, especially since he's relatively fast and comes with a Firesweep!
Kagero (+Def/-Res): I have yet to pull one that's +Atk.
Lachesis (+Atk/-Spd): Surprisingly competent!  Now, what staff to give her?
Gaius (+Atk/-HP): He actually likes this one, a lot.  Wonder when he'll get a personal weapon?

Micaiah (+Def/-Res): Res Ploy still does some work on her, even if it's not quite as effective.  She's a dancer, but she'll nuke every last green armor.  This makes me unreasonably happy.

Draug (+Def/-HP): Er, no.

Lugh (+Def/-Spd): I DON'T CARE, I GOT HIM ON THE FREE PULL!  Raigh has his brother back!  It's glorious!

Nino (+Res/-Def): Mom can give Best Twin Draw Back.  And maybe -blade for giggles.  There's a certain irony in pulling her on a draw ticket.

Libra (+Spd/-Res): This one looks promising!  Need to see if he likes this or +Atk better.  Not bad for a draw ticket!
Nino (+Def/-Spd): So mom came back on a pegasus, and shows off which parent Lugh took after.  I don't care, because this is the first time I've pulled her!  Oh, the irony!

Lugh (+Atk/-Def): EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  Now I can merge the first one into this one, and he'll be amazing!  He's definitely getting mom's -blade!  Now to merge up Raigh!  Draw ticket FTW!

Raigh (+Def/-Spd): I can't make this up.  This was my final draw ticket.  The family's together now, and nothing will break them apart!  Well, except for Jaffar, who still refuses to show up.

Beruka (+Res/-Spd): Good flaw, not-so-good asset.  But Glimmer's always welcome!

Shanna (neutral): Well, you tried.  Maybe I can give Lugh Desperation or something.

Total orbs spent on the Binding Blade banner: 4, for Nino.  Absolutely worth it!  And Lugh is finally home with Raigh.  Justice!

SIGH

After watching everyone get 1-2 free 5* units from the BB banner I was so excited to finally be able to summon on it today (tried for Alm first, which I of course didn't get). Going fully for greens for Sue, when no greens going for red for Idunn.

But of course I only got one or no greens on every free try and only got trash:

• 4* Gunter
  • 4* Bartre
  • 3* Nino
  • 4* Eirika
  • 4* Cherche
  • 3* Bartre
  • 4* Cecilia
  • 3* Barst

The last three were gotten from orbs. Only the Barst is worth something to me here, the rest is useless ugh. And again no Reyson, sigh.

Time for another wait, until Saturday when I'll have enough orbs to summon again :(

Edited by Mau

I've been on holiday and without Internet for a few days. Just got connected again today and see the only new thing is GC has started and a New Power banner, which doesn't seem like much. Yet...

Freebie Delthea. +Def -HP which is the opposite of my current one. She has no real fodder value so +1 it is, despite my probably not having used her for over a year.

Decided I may as well open the other blue (the other three were red/grey so meh) and ...Lancina. +Res -Atk is terrible, but I already have a +1 Atk copy so eh. Again, though, despite the additional merge not giving an awful lot, it's probably still the better option rather than the somewhat oddball inheritance combo of Sturdy Blow + Aether. Who would even use those skills together well?

18 hours ago, Mau said:

SIGH

After watching everyone get 1-2 free 5* units from the BB banner I was so excited to finally be able to summon on it today

Don't let yourself get ensnared by the lucky pulls in this thread, leading you to waste more orbs or make some risky decisions, just to be lucky yourself. The unlucky/unimportant pulls aren't posted very often (mostly because "why bother/why remind oneself of bad pulls?") and I'm guilty of it as well. When I had very unlucky six months of summons in 2018 I barely came to this thread, as it would have probably just made me feel bad/worse. You might not be at risk, so I may just be needlessly talking here, but I saw in your posts that you weren't getting a whole lot of luck. Regardless, I hope you'll get the Sue and Alm you want.

Got 13 orbs together to try sniping more from red and green. I ended up with three 5*, but all non focus (Kana, regular Ike, Dorcas). It is funny that I never ever had that many pitybreakers in any banner before (four now) before getting a focus unit.

For comparison in both Valentine's banners of my eight 5* pulls seven were focus units. 

I would like to know if I would have pulled a golden circle with 20 orbs. Too bad I never will find it out... 

IS really needs to stop hoarding orbs, I just cannot pull enough on this banner.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

3* Raven (I don't think I have the patience to 5* him when I have Linus. +Def/-Atk), 5* Julia (I would say Naga Praise, but it's a pitybreak. Neutral, the same as my first one. Merge I guess.), 4* Mae (I wish she had Desperation 3. +Def/-Spd), 5* Idunn (If only Julia could do more damage to her. +HP/-Spd, OH LAWDY finally a decent combo for one of these), 4* Raigh (You showed up 4 times I think, why not your brother? +Def/-Res)

I think I'm done here, a Julia merge is helpful and Idunn should be a good dragon.

Tried for Sue again today, but ended up with two sessions with no greens at all.

BUT I pulled a red and got my last needed Soleil to +10 her! And she's +Spd too, the nature I wanted for her!

So all is well :D

11 hours ago, Mau said:

Tried for Sue again today, but ended up with two sessions with no greens at all.

BUT I pulled a red and got my last needed Soleil to +10 her! And she's +Spd too, the nature I wanted for her!

YEEET~ +10 almost heerrree~

On 3/15/2019 at 2:57 AM, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Don't let yourself get ensnared by the lucky pulls in this thread, leading you to waste more orbs or make some risky decisions, just to be lucky yourself. The unlucky/unimportant pulls aren't posted very often (mostly because "why bother/why remind oneself of bad pulls?") and I'm guilty of it as well. When I had very unlucky six months of summons in 2018 I barely came to this thread, as it would have probably just made me feel bad/worse. You might not be at risk, so I may just be needlessly talking here, but I saw in your posts that you weren't getting a whole lot of luck. Regardless, I hope you'll get the Sue and Alm you want.

this is why i always try to post my yucky ones too. lol i am infamous for them. :) though sometimes the amount of consecutive 5* free pulls make me very jealous. haha

22 hours ago, Mau said:

SOLEIL! YAH BABY!

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

FINALLY GOT SUE

She's +HP -def, which isn't great, but at least it's not -atk or -spd.

yeup. basically neutral, that's all you can ask for. 

23 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

this is why i always try to post my yucky ones too. lol i am infamous for them. :) though sometimes the amount of consecutive 5* free pulls make me very jealous. haha

Commendable; I just can't risk pulling myself down even more when missing the units I want while others freepull themselves stuff that I cannot have. If I wrote down all my pulls, like the worthless 4* Boey and 3* Arthur from today, during a hypothetically frustrating period I'd just make myself hate the game more when AR and Arena already help me do that just fine. No need to add to injury, so I just don't make a habit of it. Still, I see why you post them all; no risk of bragging there.

7fnDT43.jpg

+Hp -Atk...bittersweet. 

She's more of a trophy than anything because I have Myrrh for combat purposes but that -Atk leaves a bad taste so I'll probably try for the +1 merge.

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

7fnDT43.jpg

+Hp -Atk...bittersweet. 

She's more of a trophy than anything because I have Myrrh for combat purposes but that -Atk leaves a bad taste so I'll probably try for the +1 merge.

Congratulations on the pull!  It is a bittersweet moment for sure.