Another Rabbit pull.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Laslow (LasNo. +HP/-Atk)

3 Red, 2 Green

3* Fir (Fir no. +Atk/-Res, could be a better nature than I have though.), 3* Tharja (I've already used my no pun for her. +Def/-HP), 3* Seth (So much crap. +Res/-Def)

Seriously, is it 2017 with all these 3* units I keep pulling? Also 4.25%, I'm getting sick of my usual poor luck with pulling for specific units.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pulled Bunny Veronica and Bunny Bruno on the same wheel! :D I've never gotten 2 units I was going for on the same wheel before!

Just got my second Spring!Sharena (no pity rate, I hadn't pulled on the banner since I got her for my free pull), and got her again with 5 orbs. So now she's +1 (yay?), but still no Spring!Alfonse.

Debating what to do with my orbs. I want a second Spring!Chrom and Spring!Alfonse and a first Adrift!M!Corrin. Mehhh. Waiting for the Mythic/Legendary Banner to drop is hard.

Edited by Kiran_

12 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

Just got my second Spring!Sharena (no pity rate, I hadn't pulled on the banner since I got her for my free pull), and got her again with 5 orbs. So now she's +1 (yay?), but still no Spring!Alfonse.

Debating what to do with my orbs. I want a second Spring!Chrom and Spring!Alfonse and a first Adrift!M!Corrin. Mehhh. Waiting for the Mythic/Legendary Banner to drop is hard.

if it were me, I would forget about Legendary, and concentrate on the things that are limited. the Corrins will show up again or rando pity break. unless you want Kagero/Myrrh/Mia - everything will show up again on Legendary. you have to wait a whole year if you don't get Chrom/Alfonse. 

23 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I haven't been reporting pulls lately. basically they've been Discount LNDs, Discount DeathBlows, etc, - but i always figure if i am gonna be reporting the happy, I should report the mundane as well. Reported. 

now. Let's do the happy!! ahem ahem.
Fir Bartre Banne -The "Lets get a Free Pull Flying Olivia best IVs, because she'll never ever have a banner...." wish per usual and.. 

image0.png?width=259&height=461
poof! the Myth is here. (and of course my first Reyson is -spd. LOL) it doesn't matter because i figure eventually i'll get a normal Reyson, and I can start 5*ing +10ing him. Goodness he is scary when he pops up. Ironically i have had a 2nd Leanne for him for ages. (I got two on their debut banner) - but I realised I wasn't ever going to be running any kind of Beast Emblem team Nailah/Tibarn/Naesala are food, (WHEN swift sparrow in the permanent 4* pool game?), Velouria and Keaton are 5* locked (and in two hard to fish for pools), and my 5* exclusive project list is LONG. (ironically Leanne being one of them haha).  so i think i am gonna put Escape Route/Wings of Mercy on him per all dancers, and just let him be all Singy-buffy for my Kinderdragon teams)

AND. i was dumb and hit "continue summoning." instead of Back out. my mind must have known something because...

image0.png?width=259&height=461

a wild Hinoka: Wings of Fate appears from the wild! FINALLY got this girl. and +atk. bless (if I can get Lazura/Mia early from Legendary i am gonna see if i can add merges to her asap). I'm basically just gonna keep her vanilla. I just gave her repo since she needs to stick close to units anyway vs. my usual draw back.  -so all i need now is Fjorm and I have all flying bows in the game :) 

(and we keep dreaming for Fly Olivia free pull.... )

Yesss the MYTH and the HONK have come home!

19 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

egIfYrN.png?1

Huh, that wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it'd be. He's even +Atk/-Spd, so maybe I'll actually give him a chance to prove his worth. But with that, I've got every Nohr royal alt released to date now and that was all I really wanted. Though since this went so quickly, I am now free to try for more copies of legendary Lucina and/or legendary Azura come Friday plus also Spd Tactic possibly if the third blue ends up being who I think it is.

Ayyye you got him, congrats!

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I  am so mad right now.  Still no Springcina.  I mean I know I have a month but seriously?!  Why is she so damn hard to get on her focus banner?!

Just the luck of the Gatcha, plus she's sharing with Xander. Hope you can get her though, you have plenty of time~~

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Landmaster I hope so.  It would be a crying shame for me to miss out on my daughter again.

I'm really curious - if you wanted Lucina so badly, how come you spent money + orbs to get Bruno?  If it were me  I would have 100 percent waited to make sure that 2017 wasn't coming back before i committed money/orbs to someone who wasn't Lucina. 

29 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'm really curious - if you wanted Lucina so badly, how come you spent money + orbs to get Bruno?  If it were me  I would have 100 percent waited to make sure that 2017 wasn't coming back before i committed money/orbs to someone who wasn't Lucina. 

And I wonder then what happens when new players don't get access to characters IS clearly wants them to.  Why else would a banner return?

Also I had a good feeling Bruno was going to be nigh impossible on the second time around, but it wasn't like I had a decent stash of orbs or anything.

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

And I wonder then what happens when new players don't get access to characters IS clearly wants them to.  Why else would a banner return?

Also I had a good feeling Bruno was going to be nigh impossible on the second time around, but it wasn't like I had a decent stash of orbs or anything.

okay... but... i'm not sure how that answers my question. 
you want a Lucina emblem. Bruno will appear at least twice. 'nigh impossible' or not. this could be (as far as we know) 2017's last last hurrah.Bruno's banner lasts a month. and you put money on him on Day one. so I'm just curious of why you did that without waiting to see if there would be another banner for 2017  - and then spend your orbs and money on Lucina whom you want more than anything. But i guess that's what confuses me. I know you want multiplies of all Lucina, but you summon for a lot of things, and never have a  lot of orbs for Lucina. 

anyway. i hope you get Bunny version soon.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

if it were me, I would forget about Legendary, and concentrate on the things that are limited. the Corrins will show up again or rando pity break. unless you want Kagero/Myrrh/Mia - everything will show up again on Legendary. you have to wait a whole year if you don't get Chrom/Alfonse. 

But I'm only trying to +1 them, so I'd rather spend my orbs on new heroes or merge projects I care more about. So I'd rather wait and make sure the Legendary Banner doesn't have some amazing desperate to pull color or something before I waste orbs on a +1. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

What a beauty, congrats! 

How many did you get today? 

Need to get 4 and snagged them all today. Looking this is probably my best summon result i ever had in this game, since the previous set of 3 requires me to go through hoops to regather Orbs but this one is largely done in one go

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Need to get 4 and snagged them all today. Looking this is probably my best summon result i ever had in this game, since the previous set of 3 requires me to go through hoops to regather Orbs but this one is largely done in one go

Oh nice, glad it worked out. Who is next? 

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Wow, congrats on +10ing Hardin!

@Vaximillian Also congrats on joining the Hinoka club :D

@daisy jane Hooray for that nice +Atk accidental Kinoka! Best asset, she needs the power. Hopefuly Flylivia comes one day, I'm still missing her as well. Guidance banner? 3 move Heron dancer is good though!

@mampfoid

Got a male Grima on my free summon on my main! +HP/-Res compared to my current +Spd/-HP...although now I'm used to the +Spd lol but I guess +HP is better? Gonna wait untila fter the VG to merge though. 

Had another green orb on the circle and I was tempted to somehow get Surtr for the sweet A skill. Or a Barst for Reposition. I get smoke (yes!) and.....it WAS a Barst!!! Repositions are as good as 5 stars for me so it was worth the temptation.

On the New Power, picked a Colorless wanting Klein, got a 4* Rebecca. Bunnyland 3 gave a *3 Raven with an even worse nature than my current one. Bunnyland 2 I went Red on to avoid the coneys, got a 3* Seliph. Bunnyland 1 I also went Red on, 4* Ogma. Went Red on Bonds skills, another 3* Seliph. Got Oboro from BHB B&F.

And now, my hunt for Archanean Emperor, Aurelis's Paragon, Friend of Marth, Unrequited Lover of Nyna, and Pawn of Gharnef- Hardin. I've 657 Orbs going in...

Arthur (No Blue), Mathilda, Beruka, Oboro, DT Reinhardt, Clair, Serra, Hardin!

Down to 623. Not too bad. Nature is -HP +Spd, which is bad, but I don't mind, as always, beggars can't be choosers.

Now Yune comes tomorrow, and she and Lewyn are probably going to be bad for me.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Oh nice, glad it worked out. Who is next? 

thats actually a weird one, basically if were going by "unit i like" its likely Brave Roy, who barely have banners. I already kinda sorta +10 Eliwood too, for what it worth

As it is, its probably saving up for Brave Eliwood of the units that is guaranteed to make it in. Leif would have been nice too, but i think atm im saving up for B!Eliwood

Most of my other favorite characters are free(Finn), and not here yet(Good Hardin, Marcus) so its kinda hard to pick. Or uninteresting in context of FEH

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner