Pull #19, let's see what I got this time arouuuaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Spoiler

0EOCT8q.png

vjfNzOq.png

EVD9JNh.png

This is without a doubt my best pull. First time I get two fivers in one pull, but the other three are 4*! I even got a spare Gordin to give away Vantage!

Celebration gif time? Celebration gif time!

bT27Yul.gif

Totally makes up for several mediocre consecutive pulls. And since my Birthday is on a 19, it figured it had to be lucky pull.

Edited by Jave

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Jave said:

Reveal hidden contents

0EOCT8q.png

vjfNzOq.png

EVD9JNh.png

This is without a doubt my best pull. First time I get two fivers in one pull, but the other three are 4*! I even got a spare Gordin to give away Vantage!

bT27Yul.gif

Totally makes up for several mediocre consecutive pulls. And since my Birthday is on a 19, it figured it had to be lucky pull.

Wow that's a nice one.  M!Corrin is always nice.  Not the best character, but still great pull.  I have a 5* Sheena on one of my accounts, but never really liked armored units (too slow).  She's outclassed by Hector but great nonetheless, especially with IS's obsession with armored units.  Have princilla on a different account, planning to throw hone cavalry and Swift-Winds Balm on her.  +10 spd after heal...and that's before Reinhardt's buff. 

Edited by Lushen

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

What's wrong with my attitude? I think it's a bit rude to tell me I have an attitude problem.

Alright, I'm going to derail this thread ONCE, because this needs addressing.

I have exactly one 5* sword unit.  Her name is Lucina.  She's +Res/-Spd, which is exactly the same as your Eirika was.  The difference?  I was thankful that I pulled her, and trained her.  If I ever decide to use her in the arena, I know what type of team I'd form, to emphasize her strengths and cover her weaknesses.  If I can't work with what the game gives me, I need to improve myself as a player.

The difference between my approach and your approach is that mine focuses on making the game work for me.  It is no one's responsibility to make me happy, except my own.  You finally had a 5* pull, and cursed the RNG for giving you a character that you didn't want - even though Heroes owes you nothing.  As long as you blame external circumstances, you won't be able to grow into the person you're meant to be.  Don't wait for happiness to find you - fight for it.  You're worth it.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Wow that's a nice one.  M!Corrin is always nice.  Not the best character, but still great pull.  I have a 5* Sheena on one of my accounts, but never really liked armored units (too slow).  She's outclassed by Hector but great nonetheless, especially with IS's obsession with armored units.  Have princilla on a different account, planning to throw hone cavalry and Swift-Winds Balm on her.  +10 spd after heal...and that's before Reinhardt's buff. 

Wouldn't it be a +8 buff?

1 hour ago, Jave said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spare. . .Gordin. . . :(:

Still, that's really nice.  You're halfway to completing the 10th stratum armor quest!

Edited by eclipse

1 hour ago, Jave said:

Reveal hidden contents

0EOCT8q.png

vjfNzOq.png

EVD9JNh.png

bT27Yul.gif

Congrats on the pull, my dude :)

I can vouch for Sheena being a remarkably enjoyable mixed wall, though her lack of offensive might does let her down at times.

2 hours ago, Jave said:

Hide contents

0EOCT8q.png

vjfNzOq.png

EVD9JNh.png

bT27Yul.gif

Whoa! Congratz man, that's a good pull. Sheena is not Hector but she is a good tank, specially tanking res dudes and annoying melee units with escutcheon. I haven't gotten Priscy but Rehabilitate plus mobility, Water Balm and spur def is definitely good. As the rest aren't new chars you can get their valuable skills, like the shield for other knights like Draug or Gwendolyn, Vantage from Gordin and Axebreaker from Laslow. Still, double congratz for the pull and your birthday in anticipation.

Also, Heroes is the worst! It doesn't give Dance to Laslow when he should!

= EDIT =

Instead of double posting, I'll just post my pull here, thanks to the tower quests, and they were more worthy than the ones I pull by paying extra orbs. Here it is:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170317_180422.png

I go from top to bottom in order and left to right.

1. Bartre: pretty good as I can 4* him shamelessly to pass on Brash assault 3 to Alfonse. YES

2. Cecilia WHOO. Although I have a neutral 4* Cecilia, this one is 3* and +Spd -Res. Not a notable boon cause she'll end with 26 spd or something but still something good. I might 4* her and feed her my trained Cecilia once inherit skill is updated so she can get all the good skills (Draconic Aura and Hone Atk 3).

3. Est: this is like the 4th time I get Est, this one is +Def -Spd. She can pass up Defiant Res to Nino for extra atk or something idk. Wow, she's Virion in peg form.

4. ABEL AHHHJHJ. I already have a 4* one with atk bane but this one is 5* and has +Atk -Def. Definitely WORTH IT. Thank St. Elimine!

5. Klein yes! Some free Glacies or Death Blow 3.

Actually I'm thinking on giving Nino Defiant Res 3 and Glacies to make her a res tank and buff up her power as well, plus Glacies power.

or I might as well gove Defiant Res 3 and Glacies to my +Res Marth lol

Edited by Quintessence

Another event means another excuse to pull.  What kind of luck does my 14th full round of summoning bring?

Spoiler

ngBmB3N.png

Why, it's surprisingly good!  Was not expecting another 5* so quickly after pulling Tiki 10 or so summons ago. 

Niles: +Spd/-Atk.  Inconsequential, he's Iceberg fodder.

Tharja: +Atk/-Spd.  New character, which is always appreciated.  -Spd is unfortunate, but with some buffs she can probably outright one-shot a lot of things.

Draug: +Res/-Atk.  I guess someone will appreciate that Brave Sword lol

Eliwood: +Hp/-Res.  My 3* one I'm training is +Spd/-Res, so I'll be going with that one instead.

Chrom: +Res/-Hp.  He'll be getting trained at some point.  I find it mildly amusing how all four 5* units I've pulled so far are close-hand fighters with +Res.  Could be worse in this case...

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Alright, I'm going to derail this thread ONCE, because this needs addressing.

I have exactly one 5* sword unit.  Her name is Lucina.  She's +Res/-Spd, which is exactly the same as your Eirika was.  The difference?  I was thankful that I pulled her, and trained her.  If I ever decide to use her in the arena, I know what type of team I'd form, to emphasize her strengths and cover her weaknesses.  If I can't work with what the game gives me, I need to improve myself as a player.

The difference between my approach and your approach is that mine focuses on making the game work for me.  It is no one's responsibility to make me happy, except my own.  You finally had a 5* pull, and cursed the RNG for giving you a character that you didn't want - even though Heroes owes you nothing.  As long as you blame external circumstances, you won't be able to grow into the person you're meant to be.  Don't wait for happiness to find you - fight for it.  You're worth it.

Um...I don't quite understand exactly what you mean, but okay. I'll try to "fight for it" or whatevs... xP

I went for a partial pull this time with only 14 orbs. I only was aiming for Ninian so I was planning to just do blues and stop, but since I got her I kept on using orbs until I couldn't get any more. She will make a great replacement for Jagen plus eventually I want a dragon team. I currently have 2 3* adult tiki's, 2 female corrin's (1 3* and 1 4*), and one 5* nowi so I could make one, but it'll take awhile to train them.

Spoiler

Displaying Screenshot_2017-03-17-18-49-00.png

The boons/banes were,

Ninian: -Atk, +Spd

Reinhardt: +Hp, -Spd

Setsuna: +Atk, -Hp

Well, I did another Pull.  Nothing to write home about, with no 5*, but I did get 4* Raven, who I didn't have before.  He's -Spd, though, so he won't be getting much, if any play.  It's a shame, too, since I always used him in FE7.  I'll hold onto him, since my somewhat unrealistic goal is to get at least one of each unit will go on.  I also got a 4* Klein with my patent-pending crappy -Atk Nature.

It would be nice to get a unit with good IVs for a change.

I decided to do one more pull before the next new character focus. Not doing a bunch of complaints and stuff this time. In fact, I'm rather satisfied with this one, even though none were 5 stars this time. Let's just say...

Are Marth and Roy in this game? Plus some repeats who will probably be skill fodder (Jagen, Peri who I previously ditched, Azama who I also previously ditched).

It's still not the best luck ever, but it's better than what I've been getting most of the time. I pull my first 5 star even though I use her as skill fodder, and then this happens, Is my luck finally consistently getting better? Am I due to pull more 5 stars next? :o

Also, you guys might notice there are still characters there that I don't like, but I'm still rolling with this one. I don't just write off everybody I dislike!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to do one more pull before the next new character focus. Not doing a bunch of complaints and stuff this time. In fact, I'm rather satisfied with this one, even though none were 5 stars this time. Let's just say...

Reveal hidden contents

It's still not the best luck ever, but it's better than what I've been getting most of the time. I pull my first 5 star even though I use her as skill fodder, and then this happens, Is my luck finally consistently getting better? Am I due to pull more 5 stars next? :o

No, because they're not in my game. :P:

I think it would be pretty funny if you managed to pull all the Smash characters!  It would make a surprisingly cohesive team, too.  Still, not a bad pull at all!

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I also got a 4* Klein with my patent-pending crappy -Atk Nature.

It would be nice to get a unit with good IVs for a change.

You must maintain your bad boon bane reputation!

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I think it would be pretty funny if you managed to pull all the Smash characters!  It would make a surprisingly cohesive team, too.  Still, not a bad pull at all!

I do have most of them now, don't I? I just lack Lucina, male Corrin (though I do have female Corrin), and of course...Ike. :( But thanks for reminding me, eclipse. *sniff* Now I want my mercenary hero even more!

A Smash team isn't a bad idea either, though I wouldn't recommend it for the arena or anything due to most of them being swords. This team would be trampled by blue units.

And note, I don't like Roy, but he appears to have a good bane/boon here, because I'm guessing he's either +atk or +HP and -res. That res looks like it'd end up being worse than Frederick's, so... I'll have to check to be sure, but there's a good chance I'll roll with him until Ike shows up. Then I'll probably give his skills to someone. This is a 4 star Roy and with how many other units I'm prioritizing for 5 star right now, I don't think I'd get around to 5 starring a Roy.

Now for Marth...I'm not the biggest fan of him either, but he's okay to me. And I definitely can't be certain here, but I do want to guess that this one is +spd. As for the bane, no idea. I have to check.

I think I'll give Azama's Pain to Sakura. That shit gave me problems in the arena whenever this guy showed up there, so...might as well use it for myself. As for what I'll take from Jagen and Peri...I dunno yet. I may just merge the Jagen with my trained up Jagen and send Peri home. I have enough lance cavs. I've got Jagen, Abel, and Sully, even though she sucks, but the other two are enough.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Not in mine either. Well, actually this statement is only half true.

This needs Nintendo/IS to release Ike and his gang. My body is ready… for Titania.

Okay, scratch what I just said, I have no idea what boon and bane these Marth and Roy are, because the calculator tells me they have three banes and no clear boon. :/ This thing needs to be more accurate...

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not in mine either. Well, actually this statement is only half true.

This needs Nintendo/IS to release Ike and his gang. My body is ready… for Titania.

I am just waiting for Astrid to come by and just make Fliers even more of a living hell to run.

Okay, scratch what I just said, I have no idea what boon and bane these Marth and Roy are, because the calculator tells me they have three banes and no clear boon. :/ This thing needs to be more accurate...

Have you leveled them yet? Show them and we'll figure them out.

1 minute ago, ExpendableExtra said:

I am just waiting for Astrid to come by and just make Fliers even more of a living hell to run.

Astrid, Midir, Sue, Rath. Make a horse archer swarm happen!

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Have you leveled them yet? Show them and we'll figure them out.

No, because I JUST got them. Here are their stats:

Roy: 19 HP, 19 Atk, 9 Spd, 5 Def, 3 Res

Marth: 18 HP, 18 Atk, 7 Spd, 6 Def, 6 Res

Looks like Roy would be a bit stronger, but squishier while Marth will be a bit weaker, but tankier. I think I'm going to like Marth more in the end here, actually...

Edited by Anacybele

Looks like Roy would be a bit stronger, but squishier while Marth will be a bit weaker, but tankier. I think I'm going to like him more in the end here, actually...

Roy is neutral. Marth is -spd +res.

http://feheroes.wiki/Main_Page
For future reference, this is the site I like to use to check base stats against. you'll have to subtract their weapon, though.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This Roy appears neutral, and Marth is −Spd, +Res.

Wow, that's pretty bad for Marth. Why am I getting all these -spd characters all of a sudden? Eirika had that too.

Neutral is better than having a bad boon and bane, so I guess I'm rolling with Roy after all while Marth will be skill fodder or something.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, that's pretty bad for Marth. Why am I getting all these -spd characters all of a sudden? Eirika had that too.

Out of current 94 characters on my roster, 30 are either −Spd or −Atk. it's not uncommon actually.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Out of current 94 characters on my roster, 30 are either −Spd or −Atk. it's not uncommon actually.

Man, that's pretty lame.

But the calculator you linked me isn't accurate either. I used it to check out my Cordelia as well, and according to it, her speed is extra low. It says it should be 8, 9, or 10 and my Cordelia has 4 speed. I made sure to click the 4 star stats too, since she's 4 star.

EDIT: Oh, didn't notice brave weapons cut speed, my bad.

Edited by Anacybele