Got another Brave Celica thanks to the tickets. Now I have 3. I keep one and 2 are fodders. If I would merge Alm I would give him DB4. But saving takes priority. At least I have him on the list as my first Legendary Hero I would try to merge in a long term. I guess I just wait until he shares colorless with one another worthy merge project... Tatiana and Alm on a Legendary would be awesome... But she is not even out, and who knows what her timing would be...sad sad.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only used 9 orbs today (still have 50+), these will be the last orbs I use until May's Legendary Banner with Tiki/Eirika. Brave Ephraim is now the only Brave unit I am missing, got a +Speed Brave Celica and a bunch of 4 stars with the tickets for my manuals (I never realized how many Bartre's I have). I also got a +Attack Cherche.

Well I'm being paid back somewhat for my bad luck the last two months.

So far from my free summon tickets I've gotten: Veronica, Duma Celica, and Brave Celica.

The Duma Celica I couldn't care less about, she's my third and I wish she would leave me the hell alone. But ok she's free Chill Spd so fine. And of course Veronica is -spd and B!Celica is -atk, cause being fully lucky is not a thing.

As shown during my journey for OG!Alm which now has a 4.50% pity rate and I've only seen two sessions with more than 1 red -_- And not a single Hinata or Cain so far, only good fodder I've gotten is one Selena ugh.

Edited by Mau

Everybody but me seems to be getting Veronica from tickets. :( I could sure use her to solve a lot of my FTP woes...

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I wish I could get a healer myself that wasn't god damn Sakura. Every other healer I've been pulling lately has been her. :/

So Fir won't go the hell away in red and Sakura won't go the hell away in colorless for me these days. Ugh...

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got enough Marias and Serras on the Legendary Banner that I could +10 both. XD

I got six Wrys in the last three banners. One was a free pull and two were from tickets. 

Wish I could gift them to Sharena for her Wrys squad. 

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

I got six Wrys in the last three banners. One was a free pull and two were from tickets. 

Wish I could gift them to Sharena for her Wrys squad. 

Poor Sharena, eh? :P

22 orbs thanks to the daily log-in bonuses, so one shot at Alm.

1. 4* Sakura: Feathers.
  2. 4* Ogma: More feathers.
  3. 3* Henry: Garbage.

Stupid RNG...Anyway, Allegiance Battles gave me a ton of tickets. 2 for CYL-1...

1. 3* Setsuna: Bleh.
  2. 3* Felicia: Meh.

And 4 for CYL-2...

1. 4* Jeorge: No thanks.
  2. 4* Palla: SI fodder.
  3. 4* Beruka: Haven't seen you in a while.
  4. 4* Azama: Worthless.

What a waste of time.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The tickets finally yielded a 5-star for me today, but it wasn't a CYL hero:

Hide contents

qpTH51O.png

Cool, with this that awful -Atk stench has been cleansed from this sweet girl!

YAAAAYYY!
I got my second one trying to get Lazura on that stupid find and seek banner. erased the -spd bane. my original one is +def, so i doubled down on it. if I get Luncheon lances when Lukas shows up on legendary, Sumia's getting that asap. (still so mad that she doesn't get demoted, but stupid Mordecai does). 

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Everybody but me seems to be getting Veronica from tickets. :( I could sure use her to solve a lot of my FTP woes...

not me. i had to fish hard for mine. 
am saving most of my CYL2 tickets so i can continue to go for her. getting more Veronicas is my priority #1 I am actually breaking my saving orb rule, and going into Mays orbs to try to see if i can get another 1 or 2. I'm not sure if she'll ever really be featured on a banner (at 3%), Legendaries tend to bend me over big time, and you can't beat Hero fest Rates. 

(if a Maribelle, 2-3 Lokis, and a Flying Olivia please would pop out my life wouldbe complete. I'd evenignore the fact that i still have no Ests, Nowis, or Bikes to feed them)

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

YAAAAYYY!
I got my second one trying to get Lazura on that stupid find and seek banner. erased the -spd bane. my original one is +def, so i doubled down on it. if I get Luncheon lances when Lukas shows up on legendary, Sumia's getting that asap. (still so mad that she doesn't get demoted, but stupid Mordecai does). 

Heh, my Sumia is also +Def and thanks. And yeah, she really shouldn't be a 5* exclusive anyways especially now that, along with the aforementioned Mordecai demotion, Shigure is a 3*-4* pull.

After using a ticket in CYL1 and not getting a Brave Ike from it, I use a few orbs on a red again, because I'm desperate for my final needed male Morgan.

But the game still wants to give me random 5 star reds instead! This time it's a +Spd, -Res Katarina. I'll keep that, she looks like she'll definitely like it since she has Swift Sparrow. But seriously, this is so wacky. I want a male Morgan who is just 3-4 star now and I get...three 5 star units out of four pulled reds so far on this banner. :P Because remember I pulled Mia and Brave Roy in the same session before.

Edited by Anacybele

A YOLO for Alm or Roy instead led to this: 

Spoiler

V449qhf.pngLCHWF5y.png

This banner's second Marth, but a +Spd one this time.

And to think, he was stuck with -Spd just a few short days ago. 

Nope, can't complain about this.

Hey, that's awesome, Tybrosion! That Marth will be monstrous.

Meanwhile, I used the remaining reset tickets.

One gave me...Brave Lyn. On the CYL2 banner. SERIOUSLY? I feel trolled now! WRONG BANNER! She didn't even have good IVs either. I wish I could've traded that for @Fire Emblem Fan's Brave Ike that he mentioned earlier. We'd have both gotten the merges we wanted. lol But at least I could put her to use anyway, male Morgan got Swift Sparrow!

I can't believe it though. I got two free colorless 5 stars with tickets on the CYL2 banner and neither were Veronica (the first one was Nina who is now a combat manual). UGH. *headdesk*

Edited by Anacybele

Grinded tickets and orbs earlier today to do a handful of yolo summons.

Got a +Spe -HP Marth from the legendary Banner,  and a +spe -hp Kana, +atk -res WT!Olwen, and neutral Brave Ike from the Hero Fest banners, almost all consecutively. Pretty amazing, even though I already had all of these units.

Edited by FoxyGrandpa

I ended up pulling +atk -def female Morgan from one of the CYL banners (forgot which one) earlier this morning. I'm slightly conflicted, because +atk is technically better than my current +spd. Not sure I want to switch over, but I guess I can decide that later. This is the second off-focus female Morgan I've pulled (and third Morgan overall), so that's weird. I think she's trying to be the next Celica, since normal Celica is no longer available on all banners.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, that's awesome, Tybrosion! That Marth will be monstrous.

Meanwhile, I used the remaining reset tickets.

One gave me...Brave Lyn. On the CYL2 banner. SERIOUSLY? I feel trolled now! WRONG BANNER! She didn't even have good IVs either. I wish I could've traded that for @Fire Emblem Fan's Brave Ike that he mentioned earlier. We'd have both gotten the merges we wanted. lol But at least I could put her to use anyway, male Morgan got Swift Sparrow!

I can't believe it though. I got two free colorless 5 stars with tickets on the CYL2 banner and neither were Veronica (the first one was Nina who is now a combat manual). UGH. *headdesk*

Ah heck the game got us confused! No no game, ANA wants Ike, I want Lyn. Give us a break, yeah?

After spending one of my CYl Tickets on the second  one, I got a Brave Hector as my 5th summon. Who's -Atk +Def... Not sure what do wth him, but my luck has been bad, namely getting L!Alm with -Spd. 

15 hours ago, Mau said:

So far from my free summon tickets I've gotten: Veronica, Duma Celica, and Brave Celica.

Wow, that's great! Too bad about the banes, but Celica and Veronica are awesome units regardless. 

I'm happy the days of tears are over for you, now Alm can come. :-)

/Edit:

Todays ticket plus 4 orbs have me a Brave Roy! Missing only one copy. 

Edited by mampfoid

Fuckfuckfuck.

I just got legendary Marth and legendary Alm, both with really good natures, on the same circle.

I'm happy, yes, but can I justify chasing Leanne and a second winter Eirika anymore?

About 200 orbs, €14, 2 pity breakers, 9 redless circles, and a 4.75% pity rate later, the hell finally ends:

Spoiler

37S016h.png

I have such a hard time being happy about it though, this has been the second-worst experience I've ever had with this game and it just....doesn't feel like it was worth it.

Don't get me wrong, it could've been way worse with being pity broken at this rate or him being -atk, so I really should feel happy. But with any other unit I would've given up days ago with this insane lack of reds. 9 redless circles and most others only had 1 red, which is ridiculous for the most common color. Next to that the only useful fodder I've gotten has been a single Selena, I haven't seen any Hinatas or Cains.

The worst part about this is that it took so long that I hardly have any chance to get L!Alm anymore and am now forced to wait three months probably. Will still throw all orbs I still get at him but not expecting much. There couldn't have been any worse time to release legendary Alm for me, seriously.

1 hour ago, Mau said:

About 200 orbs, €14, 2 pity breakers, 9 redless circles, and a 4.75% pity rate later, the hell finally ends:

Reveal hidden contents

37S016h.png

I have such a hard time being happy about it though, this has been the second-worst experience I've ever had with this game and it just....doesn't feel like it was worth it.

Don't get me wrong, it could've been way worse with being pity broken at this rate or him being -atk, so I really should feel happy. But with any other unit I would've given up days ago with this insane lack of reds. 9 redless circles and most others only had 1 red, which is ridiculous for the most common color. Next to that the only useful fodder I've gotten has been a single Selena, I haven't seen any Hinatas or Cains.

The worst part about this is that it took so long that I hardly have any chance to get L!Alm anymore and am now forced to wait three months probably. Will still throw all orbs I still get at him but not expecting much. There couldn't have been any worse time to release legendary Alm for me, seriously.

Oh ouch!  I hate that when it happens.  Still can't say I've had as bad a luck yet myself. *cough, cough CYL banners cough, cough, L!Alm banner cough cough*.  Congrats on getting Alm at least.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ah heck the game got us confused! No no game, ANA wants Ike, I want Lyn. Give us a break, yeah?

Yes, exactly. lol And at least give me him on the right banner too. lmao