Free pulled Karla from the newest banner. I already have one I don't use, so of course this is the unit I pull that's +Atk -Hp. Thanks, game! xD 

Oh well, she's better than my other Karla, who is +Atk -Spd, so I'll melt that one down for Wrath and train up this one in case I ever do suddenly decide to use her. 

Still no Alm on the legendary. At least colourlesses have been coming in. I still want another Legault since my current 3* one is -Atk

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrath banner first. I've got both Nephenee and Karla at +2, so might as well try for Owain.

1. 3* Marth: Pivot fodder.

Now for tickets. CYL-1 first.

1. 3* Priscilla: Feathers.

And CYL-2.

1. 3* Maria: Worthless.

Such awful luck. Lastly, 26 orbs for the legendary banner.

1. 3* Nanna: Meh.
  2. 5* L!Marth: Finally! I've been looking for him for way too long. +Res/-HP, so at least his asset and flaw are tolerable. Now to pair him up with Julia for maximum dragonslaying potential.

Going to keep sniping for Alm, but I've gotten most of what I wanted from this banner.

Nothing interesting for my free pulls, went back to the Picnic Banner to get broken by ANOTHER Veronica. This is the fourth one in a week and the 2nd on the Picnic Banner~ How can someone be so lucky and yet unlucky.mp4

Just when I was debating giving Windfire Balm+ to Lachesis, I'm really getting tempted now......

From one Alm hell into another it seems. Five summoning rounds so far, two without any colorless, the other three only 1 coloress. I've seen this happen to so many people, you'd think the colors would be more balanced with each color having three focuses :/

Since the last pull also didn't have a green I went blue and got...a Nailah. Welp...it's DC I guess? Couldn't care less for the C Disrupt thing, I don't play AR and it doesn't seem very useful outside of it. I'll wait until the May leg banner to see if I get a Hrid, if not then she's being fed to H!Myrrh.

And of course the one unit I don't care about has perfect IVs, while the last 6 units I did want were all -spd or -atk (or +spd in Faye's case which is actually her worst boon sigh).

Well, I'll be honest, I kind of want to pull on the wrath banner because I don't have Owain, Karla is an easy pick to fodder off and Nephenee is Neph Neph, I'd be happy for merges. Thankfully I can be patient and see what the New Heroes banner is like. Unlike the legendary banner which will be gone soon. (Also, I'll pull the tokens for the CYL banners when I've got all of them, just a few more days.....)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Seliph (I can't really make a No joke with this name. +Res/-Spd)

Had a little think about things and realised I didn't want Ephraim that much really, or at least he'd be no better than any other recent green armour, and it's a category that gets powercreeped with regularity anyway. The realisation is partly fuelled by remembering I actually have a spare Amelia, so I can make anyone I want into the Armour March carrier. As a result, Winter Eirika is just as valid a pull as Brave Ephraim is, so I go back to the legendary banner anyway.

3* Clarine
3* Jakob

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have. Oh well, still a few more days, and not much else to spend the orbs on anyway. Well, one thing would be Brave Ike, which I need one copy of to complete Tiki (having finally sacked the one spare I did have for Nowi just this week).

4* Camilla

Welp, one last chance for him in two days time with the final CYL1 ticket.

Okay, Marth finally showed up, so sniping greys only now. 31 orbs to start.

1. 4* Saizo: Worthless.

Figures. 26 orbs left.

1. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder for Marth.

That was nice. 21 orbs left.

1. 4* Tharja: Nope.

The game clearly doesn't want me to get Alm. Well, might as well use the CYL-1 ticket.

1. 3* Klein: Death Blow fodder.

Still nothing special.

Saved 351 orbs for Alm and spent all but 5 orbs today... but I did get him near the end with an above 12,5% hero rate!

Before that I got:

- Legendary Roy (-SPD+RES)

- Winter Eirika (Neutral - and can S Support her with Brave Ephraim for good effect. Absolutely disgusting!)

- Leanne (-DEF+RES)

- Sue (-DEF+RES)

- Brave Lyn (-ATK+HP)

And Legendary Alm himself with +DEF-RES.

Some 4*s I like with good IVs, including a Mordecai which I didn't even know was demoted. Can make a full team with Lethe, Mordecai, Velouria and Leanne.

Probably except for Leanne super crapstatic IVs, but since I'm not really aiming for the top of the top PVP, it probably won't really matter as they seem crazy powerful anyways.

Just wished I had gotten Alm sooner (he really appeared when I was below 20 orbs), because I also really wanted to try for Brave Veronica (got Lyn =\ ) and Nephenee.

Edited by Lanko

Aww yes. Today's free ticket got me Veronica. A +spd -HP Veronica. I am very happy, and now I can clear out abyssal shit.

Apologies in advance for coming off as just a wee bit testy, but......

Spoiler

nyiMs3q.png

This damn banner still has yet to give me anything. Between this and having to leave behind this same rate on Out of Gallia, I'm internally seething right now.

At any rate, I'm probably just going to cut my losses with this banner and leave it behind after (and a big if) I break this rate. Just, ugh.

Well, not really what I desired (shocker, I know), but I got W!Ephraim and ANOTHER FREKKING Sue on my probably last circle on the Alm banner. Sue can be wasted willy nilly for Hone Speed 4 + Chill Def 3 at this point, a luxury for sure, and Ephraim... has Att/Def Solo, I guess? Don't need Bold Fighter with my spare B!Hector, and Close Guard is unimpressive. After finally getting Lugh on the VG banner, and with a random Mordecai on this circle as icing on the cake as well, even I can hardly complain. I should just get used to my curse/blessing already, though I know I won't.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 57

Did a bunch of quests to get up to 30 orbs. Another shot at Alm.

1. 5* L!Alm: Thank Mila for that. And he's got a decent asset/flaw with +Def/-HP. He'll come in handy from now on, I'm sure of it.
  2. 4* Lilina: Meh.
  3. 4* Caeda: Fortify Fliers.
  4. 3* Cherche: Pivot.
  5. 3* Titania: Bleh.

Disappointment on the remaining orbs, but I can finally leave this banner alone. Now to spend the CYL-2 ticket.

1. 4* Serra: Worthless.

Nice to finally get Alm after so many orbs spent.

Edited by KMT4ever
Wrong flaw on Alm.

@Landmaster Awww that's cute. Is this normal Marth or legendary?

@NegativeExponents- Oh WOW, Double Owain! Congrats!

@mampfoid @daisy jane

FINALLY free from an 11% pity rate. Did some Blessed Gardens (RIP easy orbs) to get back to 20. Colourless sniping is hell, especially when they seem to disappear when you want them. I wanted anyone of the colourless, even if I get another Winter Eirika since she can be Dazzling Staff fodder..

There was 1 colourless and it was a +Res/-Spd Winter Eirika. Already had a +Spd/-HP one from last year with skills inherited. Was hoping for Wrathful Staff fodder but +Res is a lot better than +Spd so I'm sort of leading to a merge.

Decided to finish the circle because of that high rate, even if there were no colourless left (2 red, 2 blue). Any of the dragon killers would be nice, and Nailah would be cool as well.

Only got 1 other 5 star out of it at least, +Def/-Spd Legendary Marth. He's new at least so the session wasn't a waste, too bad about the bane but his weapon gives him +3 Spd.

No pair up units for me this round but that's okay, at least I got out with 5 stars (so many orbs drained).

---

Also on my last Hero Fest 1 ticket in my main account, I picked blue looking for Lucina but got a +Res/-Atk Ylgr. Which is funny since when I summoned her yesterday I randomly joined her VG team since I had no one left. 

Still need to break pity on the legendary on my main, with a 10.50% so I hope I get a dragon slayer/any colourless soon.

@mcsilas Who, congrats on your new units and that double *5 session. Breaking a high rate is always a relieve. 

Funnily I also have a -ATK Ylgr and she isn't that bad even with the bane, my Marth is -ATK. 

Good luck getting something on the other account! 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas Who, congrats on your new units and that double *5 session. Breaking a high rate is always a relieve. 

Funnily I also have a -ATK Ylgr and she isn't that bad even with the bane, my Marth is -ATK. 

Good luck getting something on the other account! 

Yeah at least Ylgr's weapon effect helps make up for the -Atk, so it's a good thing she wasn't -Spd.

Now I kust need a Gunnthra to complete the family

Further misadventures in lo-fi.

CYL2: 3* Jeorge

Legendary: 4* Klein, 4* Gordin, 3* Sakura

Waiting for an F2P guide for the rest of the Aversa quests because after doing the cavalry one which took a few attempts (I forgot Aversa's effect), I just can't be bothered with the others.

I managed to get B!Celica with one of the tickets and I ended up with P!Felicia even though I was trying for Lukas.  I give up on trying for P!Lukas since it took to a 4.75% pity rate to get P!Felicia.  I might do a YOLO summon for L!Alm on the last day of the banner, but otherwise I am going to try to save orbs now.  I really hope the new banner next week is something I can skip.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

FINALLY free from an 11% pity rate. Did some Blessed Gardens (RIP easy orbs) to get back to 20. Colourless sniping is hell, especially when they seem to disappear when you want them. I wanted anyone of the colourless, even if I get another Winter Eirika since she can be Dazzling Staff fodder..

There was 1 colourless and it was a +Res/-Spd Winter Eirika. Already had a +Spd/-HP one from last year with skills inherited. Was hoping for Wrathful Staff fodder but +Res is a lot better than +Spd so I'm sort of leading to a merge.

Decided to finish the circle because of that high rate, even if there were no colourless left (2 red, 2 blue). Any of the dragon killers would be nice, and Nailah would be cool as well.

Only got 1 other 5 star out of it at least, +Def/-Spd Legendary Marth. He's new at least so the session wasn't a waste, too bad about the bane but his weapon gives him +3 Spd.

No pair up units for me this round but that's okay, at least I got out with 5 stars (so many orbs drained).

---

Also on my last Hero Fest 1 ticket in my main account, I picked blue looking for Lucina but got a +Res/-Atk Ylgr. Which is funny since when I summoned her yesterday I randomly joined her VG team since I had no one left. 

Still need to break pity on the legendary on my main, with a 10.50% so I hope I get a dragon slayer/any colourless soon.

FREEDOOMMM
i would use the -spd/+res Eirika, and kill your other one, don't merge. 
I got two Christmas Eirikas (one of the ones was -spd +def) so i took advantage of the 5X Mulitiplier and killed my original + the extra one i got during this banner, for Serra. I had hopened to get a couple of more (I really like that Lantern) but no such luck (actually thankful she didn't have any balm+ on her or i would have been in trouble). 

i actually now have all the Opening skills except for Soren's res opening.