5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, I saw your build and I bet it works great! I tend to give my merged units multiple skill sets and considered the possibility you did the same to Morgan. 

Close counter was one thing I would have tried personally on Morgan, since he can buff/debuff attacking and that makes him harder to kill on EP. But in the end I didn't give Morgan merges beyond +1 and no CC yet. 

Ah. Well, the closest to that I'll be giving him at some point is probably Raudrblade+ and Desperation. And even then that's still player phase. :P

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Children VGs gave me a 4* Fae and a Laslow. The Legendary Alm banner gave me a Gordin. Wrath got me an Oscar, my first at last! Unfortunately he is -Atk +Def, but it's something.

Using my free and all those tickets on the CYLs:

CYL1: Bralyn, Merric, Merric, Cherche, Maribelle, Bike, Jakob, Setsuna

CYL2: Peri, Hawkeye, Gwendolyn, Mobin, Abel, Hana, Oboro, Jagen, Sully

My new Bike is +Atk -Res, dunno how good that is. The Bralyn is +Def -HP, not horrible if not ideal either. Normally I dislike alts and refuse to use them, but I make an exception for Braves of units who meet my "will use" criterion. With the release of Sue (who I have), I'm choosing to end my personal protest ban on Bralyn, although if Astrid comes as a Colorless Bow Cavalier, regardless of her stat spread, Bralyn will find herself used less.

That is my second off focus Maribelle, who has already been put to the press. There, she'll likely linger for all eternity, since I dislike Skill Inheritance.

Last ticket gave me Brave Hector. Already have him +1 and +Atk, so I‘ll be using this one to fodder Bold Fighter. 

After getting to 7.18% pity on the CYL2, I got a 5*. It was PegaNino...at least I can get rid of that -Spd bane she's been carrying. And this one was +Atk to boot. Here's hoping that the coming banner has no o e I'm interested in. 

Well, got my orbs from Arena, normally super cursed when pulling with them. 14 orbs, so 3 pulls total on one or two circles, and my last attempts at the L!Alm banner... and I now swear I will not complain about any summons for the rest of the month, coz I got 2 reds, 2 greens, 1 gray, picked green and gray for the most desireable units and got Titania, L!Alm (wow) AND L!Hector (double wow) for a spare DC fodder unit... this is amazing, and all the Raighs, Bartres, Lachesises and Florinas will not bother me one bit for some time.

Granted, I still hope to get an Astra Mythic at the end of the month, and would be disappointed if it doesn't happen due to AR making it kinda mandatory, but yeah, these pulls felt really good and I cannot whine when I get lucky on both numbers and desired quality. No Attack/Speed bane on Alm as well, which is also neat. I wish any of you making those last pulls for Alm the same kind of luck I was blessed with.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 59

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

Well all my 11 orbs got me on the legendary banner was a 3* Leon and atk tactics fodder.  Oh well it was worth a shot.  Here's hoping Friday's banner is a skip banner for me.

17 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, nice haul, congrats! +SPD Lucina is great, she became my blue infantry Galeforce unit. 

Ylgr is surprisingly useful, does she have a good nature? 

I think I remember seeing your B!Lucina once. She had Slaying Lance to help proc Galeforce sooner right?

Now that I look at it Yglr's nature she has +Spd/-Def. But that won't save her from being foddered off to Eirika for Speed Tactics. Don't really like Ylgr enough to use her.

Last chance saloon, starting with 20 orbs.

3* Lissa

A bad start. Ground out the 10th stratum quests to get back to 20.

4* Wrys
4* Roderick
4* Hana
4* Raven
4* Peri

Oh well. By the numbers this legendary banner was about as much of a car-crash as last month's, with a 5* rate of less than 1 per 150 orbs. Not quite as tilted as I was last month though, because there was less (i.e. Legendary Azura) at stake.

Tricky decision on whether to save hard for July for Azura, which is a fair way away, but for now I'll take it easy for a while because I'd been going pretty hard at content during golden week. This upcoming content "drought" is frankly a bit welcome.

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think I remember seeing your B!Lucina once. She had Slaying Lance to help proc Galeforce sooner right?

Yeah, Slaying lance + Flashing blade to proc GF against ranged or her prf against melee. 

@Rezzy @mampfoid @LordFrigid @mcsilas @Alexmender

This was last night's haul with all my tickets and 170 orbs...

Screenshot_20190506-013613.png

(everything after WEphraim)

Linde was a free pull from the Wrath banner. +Def -Atk, which is actually the same nature as my first Linde... At least the -Atk is gone.

BEphraim is +Res -Spd, which is actually pretty good but I'll most likely use him as fodder. I'll save him for when CYL3 is announced.

But holy SHIT ALL THESE CELICAS

Screenshot_20190506-014756.png

YES

Screenshot_20190506-014801.png

YAAAAAAAAA

Screenshot_20190506-020816.png

Only two more... And I left off at 6.25%. I'm definitely going back in.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, Slaying lance + Flashing blade to proc GF against ranged or her prf against melee. 

its always kinda amusing to think that since Blade + Slay is a 2 attack Galeforce proc, on paper it actually makes either Sigurd or Ares the "best" Galeforcer due to their stats(unless theres other sword horse with even better stats). Granted Eliwood and BRoy have WAY higher power ceiling since Durandal is basically Legendary Alm's weapon and built in heavy blade allows you to run damage Sacred Seals + damage a slot. I think currently its like uhh

Eliwood - 57 ATK 34 SPD + 5/5 Life and Death = 62/39

BRoy - 51 ATK 34 SPD + 5/5 Life and Death + 7/7 Brazzen = 63/46

Durandal is kinda crazy

31 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

YAAAAAAAAA

Woa, awesome! Big congrats! 

Good luck getting the last two, you can doooo it! 

Btw: Why did you change her sword? 

32 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Durandal is kinda crazy

It is! 

Forgot about Sigurd, but recently discovered Ares. Double Brazen, Vantage plus Bonfire all the time is fun. 

Bonus: 

Spoiler

Bloated stats fun

ywG8sqc.png

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Woa, awesome! Big congrats! 

Good luck getting the last two, you can doooo it! 

Btw: Why did you change her sword? 

I'm praying.

Royal Sword is pretty poopoo. Decent effect with occasionally problematic and generally annoying requirement, but doesn't really do much for her in her first combat. She also needs a QP seal to reliably get a Galeforce or Aether ready. Slaying Edge Flashing Blade is just better other than for Arena score. I'm mainly using Armorsmasher, though. It's pretty ridiculous.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Royal Sword is pretty poopoo. Decent effect with occasionally problematic and generally annoying requirement, but doesn't really do much for her in her first combat. She also needs a QP seal to reliably get a Galeforce or Aether ready. Slaying Edge Flashing Blade is just better other than for Arena score. I'm mainly using Armorsmasher, though. It's pretty ridiculous.

I like gimmicky stuff, but I can see the limitations. Brave Armorsmasher sounds useful indeed. 

I got Legendary Alm!

...At -spd, but I got the blighter! 

This legendary banner has been fairly good to me but in a backhanded manner. I got Leanne, L!Marth and Alm, all at -Spd… Although I pulled a second L!Marth with +Atk, so he has become the one true Marth for me xD 

I also finally got two Legaults… both also at -Atk. I'm not going to promote him just yet then xD 

From the other banners, I free pulled a +Atk Karla, because ofc the one I didn't care about is a good boon/bane, while the CYL!Lyn I managed to pull with tickets was +Res -Spd, exactly like my previous one. I've merged them in the hopes a merged one will help more with guides -.-

Also, huge congrats @mampfoid :D 

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Also, huge congrats @mampfoid :D 

Thank you! :-))

Congrats to your pulls! Especially Alm and +ATK Marth! Alm is pretty stat-stacked, neither bane will hurt him much. He is a big help in allegiance battles, have fun with him! 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Thank you! :-))

Congrats to your pulls! Especially Alm and +ATK Marth! Alm is pretty stat-stacked, neither bane will hurt him much. He is a big help in allegiance battles, have fun with him! 

I hope so :) He's the first legendary I've actively aimed to get that didn't take 600 orbs xD 

Marth was a nice bonus, since I wanted him but not enough to go for him (infantry sword...). Roy would've been nice, too, but I'm not gonna get greedy. Leanne was a great boon to me since she will replace Reyson, who capped so quickly -.- 

Looking forward to seeing what your Royboy gets up to :D 

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Congrats on getting all those Celica copies, and good luck with the last two!

Also, Armorsmasher+ Celica users unite! It was pretty funny to have her go from 2x 0 damage against Brave Hector with a Slaying Edge to 2HKO with an Armorsmasher when she was my Arena Bonus unit all those months ago.

10 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Congrats on getting all those Celica copies, and good luck with the last two!

Also, Armorsmasher+ Celica users unite! It was pretty funny to have her go from 2x 0 damage against Brave Hector with a Slaying Edge to 2HKO with an Armorsmasher when she was my Arena Bonus unit all those months ago.

Thanks. Yeah, Armorsmasher is amazing. If Geishun was Chill Def instead of Chill Atk though...

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Linde was a free pull from the Wrath banner. +Def -Atk, which is actually the same nature as my first Linde... At least the -Atk is gone.

BEphraim is +Res -Spd, which is actually pretty good but I'll most likely use him as fodder. I'll save him for when CYL3 is announced.

YES

YAAAAAAAAA

Congrats, good luck on the last two

I could have a BraveCelica +4 already, but none of the pulled five copies has been either +atk or +spd, the majority rather the opposite. At least five other units took gladly deathblow 4 and galeforce. 

But still I would like have a merge project of her sometime. 

Will get another chance in late summer or early autumn or whenever CYL3 will be released. 

Edited by Rosalina

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

YES

YAAAAAAAAA

Wooo congrats! 

Disappointed you didn't throw them all on your Def Team

I'm already saving orbs for later, so I just used my 15 tickets I still had trying for Brave Lucina and Sword Celica (the only ones I still don't have besides Axe Ike, but I already have too many Axes and no lancers).

No success, but trying for Celica got a +RES-SPD Idunn! I'll gladly take that!

Also got a 3* Eliwood, but finally it was a copy with +ATK. Now if only Armads Hector can come my way...