• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't I make my link appear as an image like others are? I don't get it.

I couldn't copy all the text in one go on my phone, so I just added in the last bit I failed to get, but it won't show as an image for some reason.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why can't I make my link appear as an image like others are? I don't get it.

I couldn't copy all the text in one go on my phone, so I just added in the last bit I failed to get, but it won't show as an image for some reason.

You need to click on "Direct Link" and then just copy/paste the link here, it should work.

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

You need to click on "Direct Link" and then just copy/paste the link here, it should work.

Um, that's what I did? I know HOW I'm supposed to do it. This site is just glitchy, it seems.

Anyway, I've tried this special map I just unlocked, but why is it so hard even though the difficulty is listed as normal? My units get obliterated. This is NOT a normal level map... Way to mislead the player, IS.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Um, that's what I did? I know HOW I'm supposed to do it. This site is just glitchy, it seems.

Anyway, I've tried this special map I just unlocked, but why is it so hard even though the difficulty is listed as normal? My units get obliterated. This is NOT a normal level map... Way to mislead the player, IS.

The Sophia Map?

It's honestly not even worth doing, all you get out of it is a 1 star version of her.  Sure she's free and you can grind her up to five stars eventually, buuuuuut I don't think it's worth doing at all.

>I say this until they introduce Tellius characters and I grind like a madman for Mia or Nephenee

Yeah, you're probably right. I just figured I'd try to get some exp for my new Freddy since he's a fresh three star. But yeah, this map isn't a good place to do that...

Also, every time I try to paste the link again, it says I'm posting something with formatting. It's not saying what the formatting is though, so I don't understand?

Edited by Anacybele

I didn't try that, I'll see what happens.

1m59sup.jpg

Ah, there we go!

Love ya, Freddy. <3 But damn it, why doesn't he say "Pick a god and pray!"? That's like the greatest attack line ever.

Edited by Anacybele

So my first pulls were

5* Young Lion Roy, literally my first pull

4* Perfect Expert Tsubaki

4* Desert Guardian Hawkeye

3* Maid Mayhem Felicia, love that title

3* Altean Archer Gordin

Don't think I'll be rerolling.

My first pull was a 4 star Tiki (older), followed by a 4 star Eliwood.

I later got a 5 star Kagero when I was just trying to summon a healer-- and then summoning a [4 star] Roy played a special movie ; A ;

Heya! It's cool seeing what people pulled, so I figured I'd post what I got also. Fun to compare and what have ya!

4* Matthew

4* Matthew

4* Frederick

3* Caeda

...and 5* Camilla. 

I'm not the worlds biggest Camilla fan but she is kind of... super making everything easier... no complaints. I didn't think to see which thing gave what -- I was honestly trying for Roy but hey, I'll take it!

Holy ****

Third full 20 orbs roll and still no 5* character... sorry that I don't use you Anna but please give me some RNG favor :(

2nd roll:

3* Palla, 3* Henry, 3* Sophia, 4* Sheena, 4* Felicia (the first three units I already got)

3rd roll:

4* Barte, 3* Est, 3* Fir, 4* Frederick, 3* Laslow

Man I just want a Hector.